Career Questions tagged Europe

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24 91 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, will I be accepted for a MS in Ecology ?

I am a US citizen living in Australia, I have been out of school for 2 1/2 years, and I would like to go back to school to earn a masters in Ecology or a related field. I would like to know if this is possible in the USA, but I want to go to school in Central Europe. Would a foreign school in...

#germany #europe #austria #ecology #science #masters #graduate-school #study-abroad #environmental-science

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24 102 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, will I be accepted for a Master's in Ecology ?

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24 121 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, can I apply for a Master's in Ecology abroad?

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24 94 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, can I apply for a Master's in Ecology?

Oleksandra K.’s Avatar
Oleksandra K. May 09, 2018 259 views

Which countries have opportunities for a very cheap or even free master's or p.h.d?

I'd like to get a masters and a P.h.d. degree in linguistics or asian languages, but can't afford American college fees. Where else can I get these degrees for very cheap or even free? #europe #eastern-europe #asian #asia-pacific #masters #graduate-school #financial-aid #finance #grad-school...

#phd #international

Josephine C.’s Avatar
Josephine C. May 17, 2017 528 views

How is studying abroad?

When I go to college I would like to study abroad, most likely in Europe or Australia. If anyone has ever studied abroad, what was your experience? Did you make a lot of friends? Was it scary? How expensive? #college #school #travel #study #abroad #world #europe...

#vacation