Career Questions tagged Europe

Gabrielle’s Avatar
Gabrielle Jun 06, 2021 271 views

How do I become a homicide detective?

Specifically, I'd like to work in Austria, so if you have advice for that, that'd be great, but the general European regulation and requirements would suffice too. I've always been interested in crime and detective work, and I'd love to be a homicide detective. Would I have to be a police...

rachyl’s Avatar
rachyl Mar 02, 2021 290 views

Is it true studying in Europe is better?

I have heard it's cheaper but I know you usually go to college where you can pursue a career. Are there many career opportunities in Europe? If so, what type of career is most needed? Do you end up living there? #europe #careeroppurtunities #studyingabroad #livingabbroad #careers #germany...

Delia’s Avatar
Delia Feb 26, 2021 205 views

What college degree can you receive in Europe that would allow you to work in the U.S. and other place in the world?

#travel #college #abroad #europe #USA #degree

jennel’s Avatar
jennel Aug 07, 2020 459 views

To apply for law school in England, is it that I must have a bachelor's degree relate to law example LLB or it does not matter what what I major or minor in?

#law-school #England #Europe

Sam’s Avatar
Sam Jan 24, 2019 438 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, will I be accepted for a MS in Ecology ?

I am a US citizen living in Australia, I have been out of school for 2 1/2 years, and I would like to go back to school to earn a masters in Ecology or a related field. I would like to know if this is possible in the USA, but I want to go to school in Central Europe. Would a foreign school in...

Sam’s Avatar
Sam Jan 24, 2019 663 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, will I be accepted for a Master's in Ecology ?

Sam’s Avatar
Sam Jan 24, 2019 396 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, can I apply for a Master's in Ecology abroad?

Sam’s Avatar
Sam Jan 24, 2019 506 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, can I apply for a Master's in Ecology?

Oleksandra’s Avatar
Oleksandra May 09, 2018 599 views

Which countries have opportunities for a very cheap or even free master's or p.h.d?

I'd like to get a masters and a P.h.d. degree in linguistics or asian languages, but can't afford American college fees. Where else can I get these degrees for very cheap or even free? #europe #eastern-europe #asian #asia-pacific #masters #graduate-school #financial-aid #finance #grad-school...

Josephine’s Avatar
Josephine May 17, 2017 1021 views

How is studying abroad?

When I go to college I would like to study abroad, most likely in Europe or Australia. If anyone has ever studied abroad, what was your experience? Did you make a lot of friends? Was it scary? How expensive? #college #school #travel #study #abroad #world #europe #vacation