Career Questions tagged Diplomacy

Susanna’s Avatar
Susanna Jun 18, 2021 236 views

How do I enter the field of diplomacy?

#international-relations #diplomacy

Adedoyin’s Avatar
Adedoyin Jun 10, 2021 209 views

How much does a diplomat get payed on average?

#government #diplomacy #travelling

Amigun’s Avatar
Amigun Nov 30, 2020 207 views

What are the best organizations to volunteer to that will help improve a career in international relations.

I am and Introvert, I read books alot.... #career #diplomacy

Okolo’s Avatar
Okolo Jul 17, 2020 206 views

What's the prerequisite of becoming an International Relations Analyst and what's required of him or her ? #JULY20

#International_Relations, #Diplomacy

B. Eni’s Avatar
B. Eni Jun 10, 2016 944 views

What college majors should I apply to in order to be a diplomat?

I want to be a diplomat or even work for the U.N, but I am unsure what I should major in. I am currently leaning towards Economics, Journalism, and probably will go to law school. Any other suggestions? #international-affairs #united-nations #diplomacy

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica May 28, 2016 728 views

To become a diplomat what do you have to do besides the FSOT? I know there's some simulations and an oral part and the telephone test, but is there a physical portion of the test? How hard is the telephone test? What are the simulations/oral portions like

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just really passionate about this. I'll be entering college in the fall and I'm really interested in knowing what classes would help me meet all qualifications needed to become a diplomat. #international-relations #diplomacy #foreign-service

Lauren’s Avatar
Lauren May 28, 2016 517 views

What is it like to work for the UN?

I love the idea of international cooperation and diplomacy, but I'm not sure what it is actually like to work for the UN. What are the different roles? What skills are most important to have to work for the UN? #united-nations #diplomacy

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica May 24, 2016 1399 views

How difficult is the Foreign Service Officers Test to pass?

Since tenth grade I've wanted to be a diplomat. I know it's not exactly a "common" choice but it's not too easy to find information about becoming a diplomat and I'm very curious. #government #politics #international-relations #diplomacy

santhosh’s Avatar
santhosh May 03, 2016 911 views

I am studying diplomacy, and I'm interested in joining the army. How would I go about joining the military in an academic role?

I'm confused as to how I could work in diplomacy in the military. #engineer #military #army #international-relations #navy #diplomacy