Career Questions tagged Political Science

Lauren K.’s Avatar
Lauren K. Nov 29 46 views

What is the best way to find entry-level government jobs?

I am a Political Science major and would like to do policy-related work for a government agency. government political-science college-major...

career

Macy J.’s Avatar
Macy J. Sep 08 145 views

Is there a career that combines both political science and nutrition?

Hi! Im a college student that is interested in both nutrition science and politicla science. I don't want to work in a lab, and wanted to see if theres any career opportunities that combine both of these! science political-science...

nutrition

Tasneem A.’s Avatar
Tasneem A. Dec 21, 2020 286 views

Which AP courses are useful for political science in high school?

So far, I'm planning on studying AP Comparative Government and AP World History. Also, I'm planning on studying Statistics in Grade 12 because that will be important for recording data, which is important for Political Science. Any other recommendations? political-science...

ap

Philip C.’s Avatar
Philip C. Jun 10 146 views
Joan N.’s Avatar
Joan N. May 28 116 views

The best place to be a prosecutor

I currently live in Africa and its my dream to become a prosecutor however its not included or necessary in their law so I need to find a place where I can study and become a prosecutor political-science criminal-justice...

law

Paige A.’s Avatar
Paige A. May 18 119 views

Looking for answers about helpful college majors and classes for lawyers.

As I begin my college career in the fall, I am wondering if there are any helpful classes or majors that work well in law careers. I am aware that there is no major requirement for law school, but wondering if there are any particular classes/majors that lawyers still find helpful in their...

political-science community-management politics

Tasneem A.’s Avatar
Tasneem A. Dec 20, 2020 230 views

Art and Political Science

Are there jobs that connect political science with art & design? Do you have any tips or advice? art...

political-science

Tasneem A.’s Avatar
Tasneem A. Dec 20, 2020 263 views

Tips for Political Science

What should I study or know for having a political science-related career? Have you got any tips? political-science...

career-advice

Paige O.’s Avatar
Paige O. Dec 03, 2020 467 views

What are some different careers for a political science degree?

I know that I would like to go into political science for my major since I am very passionate about it. I am interested in politics, history, and law. law politics political-science...

business-law

Claire G.’s Avatar
Claire G. Aug 15, 2020 254 views

Hi! I am seeking advice on how to get an internship in the law field, preferably at a law firm or something of that kind?

I am a junior in high school from New Jersey, I am interested in pursuing a career in the legal field. I do Forensics at my school, which is a big commitment, so I am hoping for an internship that is flexible with a high school schedule. Anything helps, and thank you! internships law...

political-science internship

Ray K.’s Avatar
Ray K. Jun 15, 2020 343 views

What are some jobs related to social justice?

I've come to realize that my only passion is social justice, especially for lgbtq and poc. I do also have a desire to help people and a knack for writing. However I feel like I would not thrive on one-on-one work like becoming a councelor because it feels too personal and too much pressure,...

political-science law psychology politics social-justice lawyer criminal-justice

Mikaela Q.’s Avatar
Mikaela Q. Apr 22, 2020 281 views

How do I go into a career in political strategy?

I'm a senior in high school interested in politics and political science. political-science...

politics

Amaya C.’s Avatar
Amaya C. Apr 18, 2020 307 views

Should I change my major from sociology to political science?

I chose sociology because I have an interest in learning about people and the problems we face in the world. I don’t know what I want to pursue career wise but I do know that I want to be able to change lives for the better. I recently have taken a liking to political science and I think it’s...

political-science college-major career-path sociology

Amaya C.’s Avatar
Amaya C. Apr 14, 2020 278 views

How do I get more information about where to acquire political experience.

I’m a college freshmen sociology major that goes to a hbcu and I just recently became fond of political science and government. I would love to acquire more knowledge about the major and where I should start to gain experience in that field. college-major political-science sociology...

hbcu

Isabeth M.’s Avatar
Isabeth M. Apr 13, 2020 329 views

How can I get involved in economics and political science? Especially with research. How can I be a leader with these interests?

I’d like to become involved in economics and poli sci and really stand out as a high school student. Are there any recommendations for research or extracurriculars I can start. I have seen people publish books and start organizations and I don’t really have any ideas so far. I am really...

international college political-science high-school international-relations politics college-major economics

Brayden V.’s Avatar
Brayden V. Nov 14, 2019 308 views

What is it like in the life of a cop?

What happens on a general basis for the life of a cop law-enforcement...

political-science

Roy C.’s Avatar
Roy C. Oct 03, 2019 300 views
Ana R.’s Avatar
Ana R. May 29, 2019 730 views

if you have a political science/international relations degree what are the jobs you can do?

to all the political science majors, what are the job opportunities your degree give you? and what are the advantages and disadvantages of your job? thank you:) political-science international-relations degree college-major...

job