Career Questions tagged Psychology

Psychology is the study of how the mind works and the behaviors connected to it. Some of the most popular careers as a psychologist are clinical, organizational, and counseling. For...

Jolee M.’s Avatar
Jolee M. Oct 20 17 views

What may be some benefits of becoming a forensic psychologist?

I'm trying to decide if this will be a good job for me and I would like a base idea of what I'm getting into. psychology...

forensic

Jolee M.’s Avatar
Jolee M. Oct 19 26 views
Jolee M.’s Avatar
Jolee M. Oct 19 15 views

What other benefits come with an advancement being a psychologist?

I am looking into getting a higher up degree in psychology. psychiatry psychologist...

psychology

Elijah S.’s Avatar
Elijah S. Oct 08 48 views

what college should I go to that is best for students that are studying infectious diseases or psychology?

I am a student that wants to become a doctor the specializes in psychology or infectious d psychology diseases....

college

josie E.’s Avatar
josie E. Oct 08 59 views

What type of things can I do to prepare for a psychology degree?

I'm in highschool, so small things that can help me get a feel for this degree. psychology college career-path...

college-major

Elijah S.’s Avatar
Elijah S. Oct 08 44 views

How many days do you get off. Would I be able to spend the holidays with my family?

I want to become a doctor when I grow up. I am trying to go for a doctor that specializes in infectious diseases. I am also fascinated in psychology. doctor psychology...

medical

Kailun C.’s Avatar
Kailun C. Oct 05 63 views

What are some colleges and jobs that is good for learning in psychology career?

I'm a senior in high school and I just found psychology interesting this year. So I wonder what are some colleges and jobs that relates to psychology? psychology college...

clinical-psychology

Destany Z.’s Avatar
Destany Z. Sep 30 66 views

What is it like to be an art therapist

I am a senior in High School interested in art therapy and would like to dig deeper in this career. art artist therapy...

psychology

Stephanie S.’s Avatar
Stephanie S. Sep 28 59 views

What is the most challenging part of being a psychologist?

I am interested in becoming a counseling psychologist, and I would love to be prepared of what I'm expecting in the future! clinical-psychology psychology...

counseling

Bailey V.’s Avatar
Bailey V. Sep 28 57 views
Deena A.’s Avatar
Deena A. Sep 28 56 views

What inspired you to do this job?

I am a high schooler. The jobs I would like to do are either a psychologist, pediatrician or a biochemist. psychology pediatrician doctor helpothers...

medicine

Carmen L.’s Avatar
Carmen L. Sep 26 104 views

What kind of careers involve both psychology and computer science?

I'm a high school student that has a variety of interests such as the medical field, psychology, computer science, and digital design. careers psychology computer-science...

medicine

luis G.’s Avatar
luis G. Sep 24 61 views

What's the downside of studying ethics and psychology?

I like to see the benefit and the downside to most of the difficult decisions in my life. I enjoy psychology and I like challenges. psychology...

college

Maddie G.’s Avatar
Maddie G. Sep 21 80 views

What are some colleges that are a good fit for a degree in developmental psychology?

I am a junior in high school and college scouting, but psychology is a degree offered in almost every college and I wanted to know what colleges around Iowa or in the Midwest (but also in the U.S. as a whole) have the best psychology degrees for my focused career. college student...

psychology

Maddie G.’s Avatar
Maddie G. Sep 21 81 views

What classes in high school should I take for a career in psychology?

I am a junior so I have one more year for choosing classes, but I am not quite sure what classes are a priority to take especially with limited room in my schedule. high-school psychology...

student

Paula C.’s Avatar
Paula C. Sep 16 65 views

What is the life of a clinical psychologist? And why are you still a clinical psychologist?

I am interested in the psychology field and to become a clinical psychologist . I've always wondered what my life will be after pursuing my future career job as a clinical psychologist. clinical-psychology psychology psychologist...

psychiatry