Career Questions tagged Psychology

Psychology is the study of how the mind works and the behaviors connected to it. Some of the most popular careers as a psychologist are clinical, organizational, and counseling. For...

Riya J.’s Avatar
Riya J. Jan 10 98 views

I'm interested in more than one subject and i don't understand what I should choose for my uni course.

Hey! I'm interested in eng lit, psychology, philosophy, films and media, performing arts -dancing and acting, theatre. I'm so torn apart as I'm not able to choose properly. I want to go with my passion but also want to be able to monetize it. Can somebody please guide me? writing...

any majors subjectchoice undecided careerchoice minors psychology

carly F.’s Avatar
carly F. Jan 04 65 views

What psychology related jobs are there that can work in the hospital and with children?

I am 16 and currently a junior in high school. I have always wanted to do something that involves kids, and mental health. I have been doing a lot of research on different jobs and I don't know what I should do. I would like to work as someone who advocates in mental health (preferably...

psychology children career hospital

Abby C.’s Avatar
Abby C. Jan 03 117 views

What is a good path for a human resources career?

Hi! I am Abby, and I don't actually know what I'm going to do with my life. It's a little intimidating and scary as a high school senior. I have done some research on what I am interested in, and declared my major at most prospective schools as psychology. I genuinely like it and I feel like it...

college college-major humanresources psychologymajor career major business corporate psychology chro management

Inaara B.’s Avatar
Inaara B. May 12, 2018 365 views

I am interested in psychology as well as in business management..But confused as what to choose for my UG program ...

Since grade 9th I have been a commerce student ...But before that only I was interested in business management and all...but now I also have interest in psychology because I think it's my thing ...Specially in child psychology ..But now I am so confused that I am not able to choose one course...

psychology management

Jessica K.’s Avatar
Jessica K. Dec 27, 2021 71 views

What career opportunities do I have if I specialize in behavioural economics?

I love both economics and psychology and hence I've come to the conclusion that I should specialize in behavioural economics. I've heard that it can be used in policy making but I'm not sure. I also wanted to know how useful it would be to learn this subject. economics...

psychology

Mariya T.’s Avatar
Mariya T. Dec 19, 2021 120 views

How do I start a career in psychology after 10th grade??

psychology I like helping people. I love how the human brain works. I wanna learn more about it and make a career for myself with my intrests....

india

Emma D.’s Avatar
Emma D. Dec 18, 2021 110 views

I need advice on what jobs I should look into if I have a bachelors degree in psychology. What are unique jobs to look into with this background that are do not require higher educations such as a Masters?

I just recently graduated with a B.A. in Psychology and a minor in Legal Studies. I am a creative and outgoing person, so I want my job to match this. I also have struggled finding a job that does not require higher education or that pays an adequate enough amount....

psychology

Carlee M.’s Avatar
Carlee M. Dec 16, 2021 88 views

What kind of struggles can I expect when trying to be a psychologist? Is the career worth it in the end after all the hard work?

I know I really want to help people when I get older but I know that it will cost a lot of money to go through all the schooling and want to make sure this choice is right for me. psychology...

career

Dayna W.’s Avatar
Dayna W. Dec 16, 2021 93 views

What is the hardest part of being a Psychologist or Therapist? Why?

I am interested in being a therapist or psychologist or psychiatrist, but I am not sure what the downfalls of this field are. I have struggled with mental health problems and want to be able to help other people. psychology therapy...

psychiatry

Kimberly B.’s Avatar
Kimberly B. Dec 13, 2021 115 views

Any interesting jobs involving psychology and the environment?

I am a recent graduate with my bachelors in Psychology. I am currently working at a school for a non-profit organization but I just feel like my heart isn't truly in it. I do like psychology I find it very fascinating but I have a huge passion for the environment. To be specific I am always...

career jobhelp advice psychology environment

Andres H.’s Avatar
Andres H. Dec 09, 2021 75 views

What is the end goal of a career psychiatrist as they continue to provide healthcare for their patients and does that goal have any moral worth?

I am a recent alumni from the University of California, Davis with a B.S. in Psychology looking for more information relating to the quality of person needed to needed to behavioral health and psychiatric medicine. psychology healthcare...

doctor

Chandler B.’s Avatar
Chandler B. Dec 01, 2021 84 views

What are the best places to work for a therapist

psychology therapists I am a 16-year-old Junior in high school and have a serious interest in becoming a child...

John M.’s Avatar
John M. Dec 01, 2021 124 views

Following Up With Sample of Relevant Academic Work

Hello, I have drafted an e-mail to send my psychology professor but I am nervous to send it. The professor researches a topic that is significant to me, and what I hope to research in my career. I have good rapport with this professor, and we speak with each other on a first name basis as per...

university research psychology professor email

Stephanie A.’s Avatar
Stephanie A. Nov 30, 2021 82 views

Forensics internship

Looking for internships in Forensic psychology forensic forensics psychology...

criminal-justice

Mae D.’s Avatar
Mae D. Nov 30, 2021 89 views

How can I find out what career is best for me?

Hi, in very outgoing person. I love helping those in need , somehow through out the years I have lived in my path I have always encounter with people who have some sorta past trauma as a child. I've noticed that I love listening to people with troubles and end up advising them according to my...

psychology

Teriyana M.’s Avatar
Teriyana M. Nov 26, 2021 127 views

How can I combine therapy and acting/film-making as a career?

I am unsure of how I can pursue a career in acting and becoming a therapist. Do you think pursuing a Masters degree in Drama Therapy can combine the two? The goal: I want to work as a LMFT while making movies about mental health. Any ideas or suggestions? therapist therapy acting # career...

filmmaker dramatherapist psychology

Kenya S.’s Avatar
Kenya S. Jun 22, 2021 214 views

Will I receive help with my career once I graduate?

I plan on becoming a psychiatrist and I want to know what I will be offered once I finish Job Corps? I am currently doing rehabilitation technician trade classes. job psychology career-counseling graduate-school career...

scholarship

Saudah J.’s Avatar
Saudah J. Nov 18, 2021 113 views

How can I progress in the legal services industry?

I have a bachelors degree in psychology psychology...

law

Elmmie M.’s Avatar
Elmmie M. Nov 10, 2021 76 views

Where can I get an internship in South Africa?

I am a very outgoing person who is currently studying psychology and I love music music...

psychology

Kianna L.’s Avatar
Kianna L. Nov 06, 2021 113 views

What is the best option and advice you’ll give for some one entering the respiratory therapy track ?

I was taking classes at pgcc but they messed up my credits with classes I didn’t need so now I’m looking for a back up option for the same major. college-major major psychology...