Career Questions tagged Psychology

Psychology is the study of how the mind works and the behaviors connected to it. Some of the most popular careers as a psychologist are clinical, organizational, and counseling. For...

Sabreen A.’s Avatar
Sabreen A. 2 days ago 39 views

What’s the difference between Teacher Psychology and Psychologist?

#psychology I am 18 years old. I am a senior in high school. I love science anything about science. I have blue eyes and love writing. In the future I want to become a Medical Oncologist. #science...

#medicine

Karla V.’s Avatar
Karla V. Mar 26 65 views

I would like to study something Human behaviour related

Hello! I am Karla, 29y/o and I have always being a people person, I love to listen to what people have to say, how they feel and how they are walking through life, and for the ones that want an opinion I am more than happy to share my experience on how I overcame something in my life. I always...

#psychology #career

Deisy G.’s Avatar
Deisy G. Mar 25 31 views

What career paths can I take in forensic psychology? What is the career growth? Annual salary? Any advice?

Psychology has been one of my main passions when it comes to learning and reading and I hope major in it. However, I want to be able to know more about the life of a Forensic Psychologist and all that comes with it from someone who has first hand experience. #forensics #psychology...

#forensic-psychology #career

KAREN L.’s Avatar
KAREN L. Mar 21 46 views
Tulsi M.’s Avatar
Tulsi M. Mar 19 41 views

What courses involve psychology and pharmaceutical-psychology? What colleges offer these courses?

I have completed my bachelors and masters in pharmaceutical from India. And after moving in USA l’m looking for further study in psychology and psychology-pharmaceutical combine course. Which have future growth in jobs market too. #psychology #psychology-pharmaceutical #great growth in job...

#college #pharmaceutical #course #pharmacy

Ze Y.’s Avatar
Ze Y. Mar 04 73 views

What are the best books to read?

U of T student, biology and psychology major. #psychology #college #writing #college-major...

#criminal-justice

Ze Y.’s Avatar
Ze Y. Mar 04 72 views

What do you think is your greatest strength?

U of T life sciences student, 2nd year. #science #psychology #computer-science...

Ze Y.’s Avatar
Ze Y. Mar 04 74 views

What social stigma does society need to get over?

Biology and psychology major #psychology #biology #science...

#writing

Ze Y.’s Avatar
Ze Y. Mar 04 70 views

What three habits will improve your life?

#psychology Uoft Life sciences majoring in Biology and Psychology. #science #biology #doctor...

#study-abroad

Ze Y.’s Avatar
Ze Y. Mar 04 58 views

How do you find your passion?

I am a Biology & Psychology major at the university of Toronto, I hope to further my studies and pursue nursing the future. #nursing #psychology #major...

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Mar 01 37 views

Forensic Psychologist

What Graduate Program did you take (i.e MS Psych/MS Clinical Mental Health Counselor) that helped you with your career and getting into a Doctorate program? #graduateschool #forensicpsychology #forensicpsychologist #psychology #forensic...

#career

Chloe T.’s Avatar
Chloe T. Feb 29 47 views

are extracurricular important to apply for grad school in occupational therapy and what extracurricular/volunteering opportunities do you recommend?

I am currently a first-year university student. I am planning to major in psychology and minor in health sciences and aspire to be an occupational therapist in the future. #healthcare #occupational-therapy #psychology...

Thomas L.’s Avatar
Thomas L. Feb 28 46 views

Psychiatrists out there, do you carry any baggage from your clients? if so how do you cope with it?

Hi! I'm Thomas, I'm interested in psychiatry and human psychology, and I would like to know more about how people in the psychology professions think about their work. #psychology #psychiatry #clinical-psychology...

#career

Micaiah M.’s Avatar
Micaiah M. Feb 24 64 views

Do you feel content with your work?

I know everyone has their ups and downs, but in general, can it get depressing? Does working with people fascinate you enough to enjoy working? #clinical-psychology #counseling #psychology...

#human-resources

Asra B.’s Avatar
Asra B. Feb 05 101 views

Do I choose culinary arts or psychology as a career?

I love cooking and baking a lot, but psychology interests me as well. However, studying psychology is very different from pursuing it as a career. I'm really confused what do I do? #psychology...

#culinary

Lakshmi S.’s Avatar
Lakshmi S. Feb 03 107 views

I'm looking for direction to restart my career. What can I do to land myself a job in the field of instructional design/ training/ learning and development?

I have a master's in organizational behavior (M.sc. Applied Psychology) from India. I moved to the USA about two years ago and I recently got my work permit. I am also a certified ICF (ACC) Coach and have about 2+ years of experience (from my pervious job in India) in the field of training,...

#instructionaldesign #networkingforjobs #entryleveljob #career #learninganddevelopment #psychology #training #organizationalbehavior #coaching #tempeaz #job

Daniela M.’s Avatar
Daniela M. Jan 30 57 views

Are there any psychology internships that would be open to me being a junior in college?

My Name is Daniela I am a University student at Towson University. I am majoring in Psychology and would love to gain interest in the field to get familiar with helping out the community....

#psychology

Cristian H.’s Avatar
Cristian H. Jan 30 45 views

What is the average day of a psychologist and what is needed to major in psychology?

Recently grew an interest in pursuing a career in psychology and would like to know if the daily tasks of a psychologist is something that interests me....

#psychology

Aditi B.’s Avatar
Aditi B. Jan 30 40 views

What are the best places to do Clinical Psychology internships in Washington D.C.?

I'm an Indian undergraduate student who is looking to do an internship in Washington D.C., Virginia. I'm especially interested in clinical psychology and psycho-oncology. Keeping this in mind, what would be the best places to do an internship (paid or unpaid)? #internship #psychology...

#psychologist