Career Questions tagged Psychology

Psychology is the study of how the mind works and the behaviors connected to it. Some of the most popular careers as a psychologist are clinical, organizational, and counseling. For...

Nathaly R.’s Avatar
Nathaly R. Feb 26 41 views

What are some jobs that consist in traveling or helping others? What majors?

Hi, i am a junior in high school that would love to see more about the world. I am also really passionate about helping others that need it. I have no idea what i want to do after high school so it would be great if i can get suggestions about what jobs or majors i should take. # #psychology...

#travel #people #social #tourism

Jason A.’s Avatar
Jason A. Feb 25 29 views

Where are the best jobs for being a physical therapist

I always wanted to help out with people and make people better in there life. For example I helped my recover from his ankle sprain in basketball by giving the things he needed and trying to help him get back up walking and running again. #help #life #physical therapy #psychology...

#therapist

Katherine D.’s Avatar
Katherine D. Feb 25 29 views

What does it take to have a career in psychology?

I am a Junior in high school and am passionate about working with psychology and helping people. I would love to learn about how much energy it takes to follow through with this type of career. Thanks! #careers #psychology...

#career-options

Asher C.’s Avatar
Asher C. Feb 24 55 views

I'm having trouble deciding what I want to do with my future and what could be the best possible option for me.

I want to go to college and go into the field of psychology or maybe do sports, but I'm having trouble deciding if that's what I really want to do as a career. I want to have multiple options/ideas so that I choose the best possible future for me. #career #college #sports...

#psychology

Kendall T.’s Avatar
Kendall T. Jan 11 141 views

How to reach my goal of working in the BSU of the FBI?

I’m currently a psychology and forensic science (interdisciplinary studies) major at a university. I’m a sophomore right now but I really would love to work with the FBI in their Behavioral Science Unit. I’d love to interview criminals and such. How do I get to that point? #interviewing...

#criminology #behavior #interviews #psychology #fbi

faeze A.’s Avatar
faeze A. Dec 12, 2020 129 views

Hi, I wanted to know what branch to study for a Master of Psychology that is good and has a job in Canada

I have a bachelor's degree in psychology and I am 23 years old #jobs #psychology...

#major

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Dec 03, 2020 99 views

What is a psych NP in charge of?

I really want to be an NP. I want to know more in-depth about what is their daily day like. #psychology #therapist #family #brain...

#therapists

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Dec 01, 2020 145 views

Best extracurriculars for Psychology major?

I am in a community college studying psychology and want to apply to many great schools by the time I transfer! I am interested in getting my masters to become a clinical psychologist or educational counselor after undergrad. However, during the time I am in community college now, I want to...

#volunteering #university #psychiatrist #universityofcalifornia #communitycollege #psychology #academiccounselor #remotevolunteering #mentor #clinicalpsychologist #psychologist #college #counselor #guidancecounselor

Laci B.’s Avatar
Laci B. Nov 05, 2020 137 views

What steps should I take to get the career I want?

I'm a sophomore at Miyamura High School, I'm 15 years old. I'm into art, psychology, history, and the subject ; English. I want to become a teacher that teaches abroad. #art #careers #english #psychology #teacher...

#literature

Cole Pugh P.’s Avatar
Cole Pugh P. Oct 27, 2020 86 views

How did you study and go through college?

I'm just trying to pick up more study tips and a way to help me remember the things I will learn and use. #therapist #psychology...

#college-bound

Cole Pugh P.’s Avatar
Cole Pugh P. Oct 23, 2020 95 views

How does finding your job and going through an internship as a Psychologist go?

Hello I'm a sophomore and I was thinking of becoming a Psychologist and counsel those who need help. I am confused on the entire job search and how to go into an internship. #job-search #psychology #internships...

#psychologist

kiley B.’s Avatar
kiley B. Oct 19, 2020 62 views

is this a good line of work to be in?

is it going to be the best choice for me...

#psychology

Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Oct 05, 2020 93 views

Can a clinical psychologist also be a psychology professor (at the same time)?

#psychology #professors #professor #phd Edit:- I thought it would be useful if I mentioned the country too (in which I would like to practice/teach). I think, most likely, the...

Juno Elsa O.’s Avatar
Juno Elsa O. May 20, 2020 482 views

Jobs, Volunteering, and Internships

Hi there! I’m currently an undergraduate student majoring in Psychology and hope to find an internship sometime during the upcoming school year. However, I don’t have a ton of work/volunteer experience and I was wondering where I could find some job/work opportunities. I was also wondering if...

#volunteer #undergraduate #firstjob #psychology #internship

ella B.’s Avatar
ella B. Aug 27, 2020 135 views

Physical Therapy Questions 2

What does a physical therapist schooling look like? #physical-therapist #therapists #therapy...

#psychology

C L.’s Avatar
C L. Jul 29, 2020 492 views

How Do You Keep Yourself Motivated? (Insights from all industries are welcome! )

Hello everyone! Tech industry is ever changing, new tools/frameworks keep popping up. For example, using React hooks in the React App has been gaining popularity since its release. Another example is the new features of JavaScript (ES6/7/8/9 /10......) Questions: 1. Given the...

#motivated #career #reactdeveloper #selflearning #psychology #programming #personaldevelopment #learning #coding #webdevelopment #lifelonglearner #technology #education

Brittany S.’s Avatar
Brittany S. Jul 18, 2020 133 views

How do I choose a psychology graduate track?

I'm a rising college junior majoring in psychology and minoring in criminal justice. When I was researching graduate schools, I found there are many tracks in the psychology graduate programs that I'm interested in. How do I narrow down a single track? #psychology #graduateschool #college...

#programs #degree #professor #major #colleges #ms #mentor #july20 #student #program #tracks

Jenny L.’s Avatar
Jenny L. Jul 02, 2020 276 views

What steps do I need to take to join the Behavioral Analysis Unit of the FBI?

I am currently a psychological science and criminology major at the University of California, Irvine. My dream career is a Special Agent who "profiles" a criminal and their behavior in order to understand the criminals. I am aware that in order to be considered for this job, one must first...

#career #criminal-justice #law #forensic-psychology #criminal-profiler #psychology #fbi