Career Questions tagged Psychology

Psychology is the study of how the mind works and the behaviors connected to it. Some of the most popular careers as a psychologist are clinical, organizational, and counseling. For...

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. 14 hours ago 8 views

What is a psych NP in charge of?

I really want to be an NP. I want to know more in-depth about what is their daily day like. #psychology #therapist #family #brain...

#therapists

Divija K.’s Avatar
Divija K. 2 days ago 23 views

Help in the Psychology Field

I am a Junior in High School and I need any advice on how the Psychology field is like and what a pathway looks like to take it. #high-school #help...

#psychology

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Dec 01 75 views

Is it realistic to work in business fields with a Psychology degree?

I love studying psychology and find that it can help me move forward into becoming a clinical psychologist or academic counselor after undergrad. I find that a degree in psychology may be pretty versatile and would like to use it to explore careers in business as well. I plan on taking business...

#businessmarketing #communitycollege #academiccounselor #universityofcalifornia #psychology #psychmajor #humanresources #univeristy #business #counselor #psychologist #businessadministration #company #marketing #career

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Dec 01 24 views

Best extracurriculars for Psychology major?

I am in a community college studying psychology and want to apply to many great schools by the time I transfer! I am interested in getting my masters to become a clinical psychologist or educational counselor after undergrad. However, during the time I am in community college now, I want to...

#university #communitycollege #remotevolunteering #college #academiccounselor #universityofcalifornia #psychology #volunteering #clinicalpsychologist #psychologist #psychiatrist #mentor #guidancecounselor #counselor

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 25 33 views
David C.’s Avatar
David C. Oct 30 40 views
Maria A.’s Avatar
Maria A. Oct 16 79 views
Annika J.’s Avatar
Annika J. Nov 07 54 views

What are the steps/how long will it take to become a Forensic Psychologist?

I'm interested in law and psychology, and this seems like a career I would really be interested in, but the career path seems very long and tedious. #psychology #law #forensicpsychology...

#career-paths

Laci B.’s Avatar
Laci B. Nov 05 73 views

What steps should I take to get the career I want?

I'm a sophomore at Miyamura High School, I'm 15 years old. I'm into art, psychology, history, and the subject ; English. I want to become a teacher that teaches abroad. #art #careers #english #psychology #teacher...

#literature

Araeliah C.’s Avatar
Araeliah C. Nov 04 87 views

I'm in the 11th grade and I have many dreams and careers I want too pursue, what are some helpful next steps I should consider based on my interests and desires?

I am in the 11th grade and I participate in athletics all year around. I play soccer, basketball, and I run track. I do want too pursue a career in athletics in any of the sports I play , or hopes of getting a scholarship in any soccer, basketball, or track, or go too college and become a...

#medical #college #soccer #athletics #art #sports #psychology #militaryservice #career

G. S.’s Avatar
G. S. Nov 02 37 views

What challenges are there to being a neurologist?

Hi, I'm a student in Alaska, and am interested in neuroscience and potentially becoming a specializing physician. What are the most challenging parts of being a neurologist? What are the most rewarding elements? What skills are absolutely essential to for a neurologist or for other...

#doctor #physicians #neurologist #medicine #psychology #medical-professionals #neurology

DeNasia S.’s Avatar
DeNasia S. Oct 30 50 views

Are there any internships for future Psycologist? If so what are they and how to apply?

Hey, I'm De'Nasia. I am a senior in high school and I want to become a Clinical Psychologist. I also took a college class for psychology 101 in my junior year of high school. #high-school #psychology...

#therapy

Paiton W.’s Avatar
Paiton W. Oct 29 27 views
damien H.’s Avatar
damien H. Oct 29 31 views

What classes would you recommend to be a physical therapist

I am a senior in highschool and I just decided what I want to do and the only classes I'm taking this year are advanced biology and anatomy and physics. #physical-therapist...

#psychology

Jade M.’s Avatar
Jade M. Oct 29 40 views

For people who work a sports psychologist. I have 9 questions for you

Take your time with this, I know it's a lot but I'm really interested in Sports psychology!! It would be awesome and appreciated if you answered these simple questions! How many hours do you work in a typical week? If I were interested in pursuing your career, what classes do you think I...

#sportmedicine #exams #healthcareers #work #health #healtheducation #medicine #ap #psychology #friends #healthbusiness #career #everyone #healthsportcareers #sportpsychology #sportcareers

Cole Pugh P.’s Avatar
Cole Pugh P. Oct 27 31 views

How did you study and go through college?

I'm just trying to pick up more study tips and a way to help me remember the things I will learn and use. #therapist #psychology...

#college-bound

Cole Pugh P.’s Avatar
Cole Pugh P. Oct 27 33 views

Is it stressful to be a therapist?

I always thought of being a therapist as a very good job to help people but I figured repeating stress was apart of the process. I don't know how true this is and just wondered how it was for a counselor or a therapist. #therapist #counselor #therapy #psychology...

#stress