Career Questions tagged Psychology

Psychology is the study of how the mind works and the behaviors connected to it. Some of the most popular careers as a psychologist are clinical, organizational, and counseling. For...

Rimsha B.’s Avatar
Rimsha B. 3 secs ago 0 views

What should i choose between nutrition and psychology?

I feel like psychology is an easy subject but on the other hand i am intrested in nutrition as well. I want a complete guide that which majors should i choose. #college-major #psychology #career...

#nutrition

Ray K.’s Avatar
Ray K. Oct 13 9 views

How do research psychologists get paid? And how well?

Where does the money come from- the institute you work for, funding from organizations that support your research, people and magazines that want to publicize your work? Do you get paid salary or commission? How much do you make a year? Is the income stable? Is the amount you are paid...

#research #research-psychology #money #financial-planning #psychology

Ray K.’s Avatar
Ray K. Oct 13 7 views

What psychology research has not yet been completed? (Especially in the developmental and abnormal fields?)

I am a high school senior and I am interested in psychology, especially the developmental and abnormal fields. I would like to get into research, but I am not exactly sure what I would be studying. Does anyone have an idea about what I would be researching by the time I am finished with...

#developmental-psychology #abnormal-psychology #psychology-research #psychology

Ray K.’s Avatar
Ray K. Oct 13 5 views

How can I become a journalist/author/writer for psychology research?

I am a high school senior with a passion for psychology and a knack for writing. I am looking to major in psychology. Should I minor or dual major in English, or another field? What else do I need to pursue in order to accomplish this? #psychology #college-major #english #research-psychology...

#author #journalism #writing

Morgan S.’s Avatar
Morgan S. Oct 03 27 views
maya N.’s Avatar
maya N. Oct 03 8 views

what do you suggest doing if you desire to help people however not becoming something as specific as a doctor or social worker?

I enjoy helping people and caring for others such as kids! I am not interested so much being in being a social worker but am intrigued in that type of field....

#psychology

Samuel M.’s Avatar
Samuel M. Oct 03 7 views
Michaela J.’s Avatar
Michaela J. Oct 03 7 views

What does the average day in the life of a social worker consist of?

I am interested in counseling within a school....

#psychology

Krishna P.’s Avatar
Krishna P. Oct 01 56 views

What jobs are best to help adolescents struggling with mental health?

I am a sophomore in high school. I have an interest in psychology and counseling because of personal experiences and the fact that I feel like I should try to help lower the stigma around going to a counselor or psychologist as a teen and I feel very passionate about trying to keep children...

#career #counseling #psychology

Ashley C.’s Avatar
Ashley C. Sep 27 18 views
jaylicianna C.’s Avatar
jaylicianna C. Sep 23 33 views

How did you decide what to specialize in?

I know for sure I want to major in psychology and I want to be a therapist but Im not sure which direction to go with it. #psychology #therapy #counselor #counseling...

#career

Leonardo M.’s Avatar
Leonardo M. Sep 18 50 views
Nate J.’s Avatar
Nate J. Sep 18 14 views

Should I pursue an educational career?

I'm a student at Roger Williams University wanting to study psychology and get a core concentration of educational studies. I enjoy subjects like English, History, and math (even though I'm the best at math I still enjoy doing it). #teaching #education...

#psychology

Kasey C.’s Avatar
Kasey C. Sep 17 9 views

are too man or too few people entering this profession?

I’m a senior at Brennan high school in San Antonio that’s looking for insight on forensic psychology. I wanna be able to work closely with crime and really figure out how someone’s mind works. #psychology...

#career

Kasey C.’s Avatar
Kasey C. Sep 17 12 views

are there opportunities for self-employment in your field? Where?

#career