Career Questions tagged Hr

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018

Is human resources a good major?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#hr #human-resources #college-major

Cindy L.’s Avatar
Cindy L. Jan 12, 2018

What is organizational psychology all about?

Psychology major undergrad. Thinking about future. Which school offer organisational psychology program? (grad studies) What is it like? What can you do with it? Any personal experience you can share with me if you are in the program? Thank you! #psychology #hr #organization...

#organizational-psychology #career-choice #career-counseling #industrial-organizational-psychology

Cindy L.’s Avatar
Cindy L. Jul 25, 2017

What's your weakness?

College student seeking internship position. Well, no one is perfect, we all have weakness. During the interview, I found this question a bit tricky. I would like to know how you approach this kind of question. What does HR really want to know from this question? #interview #hr...

#job-application #interviewing-skills #college #career-counseling #interview-preparation

Katelyn Y.’s Avatar
Katelyn Y. Jan 27, 2017

What does someone who goes into HR do?

If I decided to go into HR with my degree, what would I do? What do Human Resource people do? #human-resources...

#hr

Nicole C.’s Avatar
Nicole C. Jan 24, 2017

What skills are most useful or desired for a job in Human Resources?

What skills are most applicable for a job in HR and what skills are employers looking for? #business #human-resources #hr...

#hr-consulting

Nicole C.’s Avatar
Nicole C. Jan 24, 2017

How much knowledge of finance is required to work in Human Resources?

What extent of knowledge of finance is required in order to handle compensation duties in HR? What skills should I look to acquire in finance in order to get a job in HR? #business #human-resources #hr...

#hr-consulting

Nicole C.’s Avatar
Nicole C. Jan 24, 2017

What is the difference between working in Human Resources for a specific company and HR consulting?

What is different about working in house for a company and working for a consulting firm? Has anyone worked in both roles and is able to compare and contrast the two? #business #human-resources #consulting #hr...

#hr-consulting

Nicole C.’s Avatar
Nicole C. Jan 23, 2017

How can you get started in Human Resources if you do not have a degree in Business?

If you have a bachelor's degree in a field other than business, how can you enter into the business field? What are good jobs to start at in order to make this transition? #business #human-resources #hr...

#graduated

Nicole C.’s Avatar
Nicole C. Jan 23, 2017

What do you do in Human Resources?

What are the responsibilities of someone working in HR and what can you expect your day to look like? #business #human-resources #hr...

#hr-consulting

Nicole C.’s Avatar
Nicole C. Jan 23, 2017

What education is recommended for a career in Human Resources?

I am looking to pursue a career in HR and am currently completing by Bachelor's and am wondering if I should be considering graduate studies in Business, possibly an MBA? #business #business-management #business-development #business-analysis #business-intelligence #hr #hr-consulting...

#business-operations

Federico C.’s Avatar
Federico C. May 14, 2016

How do you feel your work will affect your field?

Interested in HR, and want to gather thoughts on the bigger picture of the field. #business #human-resources #strategy...

#hr

amy B.’s Avatar
amy B. May 13, 2016

Can nurses right out of college expect to land a job?

how many companies are hiring nurses with no work experience? #nurse #hospital...

#hr

Asna N.’s Avatar
Asna N. Apr 29, 2016
Amtul K.’s Avatar
Amtul K. Apr 29, 2016

What job pay the most/have the best benefits?

What job pay the most/have the best benefits? #doctor #engineer #teacher #lawyer #physician #artist...

#hr