Career Questions tagged Nurse

The role of a nurse is a core role within a hospital as well as other medical institutions. A nurse will care for patients, ensure doctors are prepared, and communicate...

Hannah M.’s Avatar
Hannah M. Sep 18 34 views

How did you decide you wanted to be a doctor? Not a dentist, pharmacist, nurse, or another job in health?

How did you decide you wanted to go to med school and become a doctor? And not become a nurse or dentist, or any other job that has to do with medicine and helping people? #doctor #medical #health #hospital-and-health-care #nurse...

#pharmacist

Najae M.’s Avatar
Najae M. Sep 05 178 views

What should I do to take that next step now that were in a pandemic?

I'm currently in 11th grade, and as of right now, I'm a little lost on the next steps I should take that would be beneficial to my career in the future. I want to become a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner or a Nicu nurse. #nurse #health #career...

#career-paths

Elaxus C.’s Avatar
Elaxus C. Sep 04 66 views
Marlene U.’s Avatar
Marlene U. Sep 03 90 views

For those in the medical field, how does your affect your lifestyle?

Also, how did your job affect your lifestyle when you first started out in this field? #apn #aprn #rn #nurse #lpn #cna #md #doctor #physician #medicalfield...

#anesthetist

Charlie S.’s Avatar
Charlie S. Aug 27 53 views

How do I become a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner

I love kids and the medical field, everything about the human body interests me. The one thing I love the most is being able to be the care giver for families and children. #children #pediatrics...

#nurse

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Aug 22 62 views

What was/is your experience been in nursing school? How would you describe it?

Hello! I am a rising junior in high school, and I am certain that going into nursing is something I want to do. More specifically, I want to get my BSN, become a registered nurse, then get my masters and become a nurse practitioner (specialize in sports medicine or orthopedics). I am curious...

#nursing #nursepractitioner #collegelife #nursingschool #registerednurse #nurse #college

Nikeia S.’s Avatar
Nikeia S. Aug 09 90 views

Nurse Scientist

I posted a question earlier about nursing vs. medical laboratory science as I have an interest in both careers. I stumbled over this profession when I searched if there was any way I could combine nursing and laboratory science/ research. What does the typical day of work look like for a nurse...

#scientist #career-counseling #nursescientist #nurse #career

Madelynne S.’s Avatar
Madelynne S. Jul 29 43 views

What is a typical shift like for a labor and delivery nurse?

I am a sophomore in college and just about to start nursing classes, I am excited about nursing as a career and I am leaning towards working in L&D, but I am not sure, because I have not had experience in that area yet and I am unsure what it would be like. #nurse #nursingstudent #july20...

#july

Veronica S.’s Avatar
Veronica S. Jul 29 54 views
Veronica S.’s Avatar
Veronica S. Jul 29 50 views

What are some things you wish you knew before going into nursing school?

I am currently a rising senior that is starting to apply for direct entry BSN programs in the US. #school #college #nurse #nursing #july20...

#advice