Career Questions tagged Nurse

The role of a nurse is a core role within a hospital as well as other medical institutions. A nurse will care for patients, ensure doctors are prepared, and communicate...

jared C.’s Avatar
jared C. Oct 03, 2019 54 views
Beautiful D.’s Avatar
Beautiful D. Feb 24 58 views

How long will it take to go from Cna to a Neonatal Nurse?

My name is BeautifulReality , I am 17 years old & I attend the Paul Simon job corps ! I'm interested in eventually becoming a neonatal nurse. My trade is currently cna. #nursing #nurse #neonatal #medicine...

#healthcare

Ze Y.’s Avatar
Ze Y. Mar 04 72 views

Whats the most interesting thing about nursing?

HBsc student at U of T looking to get into health care after undergrad. #nursing #medicine #healthcare #nurse #nurse...

#doctor

Daquan B.’s Avatar
Daquan B. Mar 02 54 views

What does a cna day consist and does it have to do with a lot of reading a writing?

Very dedicated, Consisted, Observation skills, Time management Empathy and compassionate #cna #nursing #healthcare #medicine...

#nurse

jada H.’s Avatar
jada H. Mar 02 53 views
Julian M.’s Avatar
Julian M. Mar 02 46 views

Would I enjoy doing CNA and will it help forward my career progress of being an RN?

I'm going to be a CNA so in the future I can be an RN and hopefully in the future I can be in the Fire Fighter academy to become a fire fighter. #nursing #nurse #registered-nurses...

#medicine

Gwen T.’s Avatar
Gwen T. Feb 29 47 views

Finding work as a new grad nurse?

Hello. I am currently a pre-nursing student but I am curious about life right after nursing school. How long has it taken you to get your first nursing job after school? I often hear about the rising demand of nurses but I also hear new nurses often have a hard time getting work. #nursing...

#registered-nurses #nurse

Gwen T.’s Avatar
Gwen T. Feb 29 61 views

What is Nursing School like?

I'm a pre-nursing student in an ADN program #nursing #nurse and hear all sorts of stories about nursing school. I'm curious what the day to day is like, how often you are in clinicals weekly, how often are tests, and how many classes you take a...

Anabel L.’s Avatar
Anabel L. Feb 28 69 views

If I do duel enrollment what classes should I take to help in college?

I am sophomore. I want to become a pediatric oncology nurse. #college...

#nurse

JayCee H.’s Avatar
JayCee H. Feb 24 55 views

What are the best part and worst part of your job?

I'm looking to join the medical field, and I want to know if it is for me. #medicine #healthcare #nurse...

#hospitaladmin

JayCee H.’s Avatar
JayCee H. Feb 24 61 views

Would you rather do something else in the same field?

I am thinking of joining the medical field and I'm want to "know what I'm getting myself into" #medicine #healthcare #nurse...

#hospitaladmin

JayCee H.’s Avatar
JayCee H. Feb 24 66 views

What do you do?

I'm interested in joining a medical field but I'm not sure if being a nurse or admin is the way to go. #healthcare #medicine #nurse...

#hospitaladmin

Dexter Q.’s Avatar
Dexter Q. Feb 24 103 views

What's the most nerve wrecking part about being a nurse?

I am patient and very humble guy. Violence does not sway me at all. I tend to care for things in a precarious way. which got me interested in nursing. " the care for others" #nurse #nursing...

brittany L.’s Avatar
brittany L. Feb 21 66 views
Precious S.’s Avatar
Precious S. Feb 12 43 views
Mariam A.’s Avatar
Mariam A. Feb 12 103 views

How do I get the opportunity to shadow someone?

I want to shadow a physician assistant, nurse practitioner, dieticians, and registered nurse (and maybe even a therapist). How do I do that? If anyone is one of the professions in Chicago please let me know if I can shadow you! Also are there any internships in the medical field! Thank you!...

#medicine #nurse #dietician #medical #healthcare #physicianassistant #nursepractitioner #doctor

kinijah C.’s Avatar
kinijah C. Feb 10 73 views

what is a life in days work in Cna?

I am a junior in high school and trying to figure out my plan because college is approaching very soon. #nursing #medicine #job #nurse...

#cna

Amiel S.’s Avatar
Amiel S. Feb 07 58 views

How long does the nursing study take?

I would like to study for a nurse but I don't know how long it takes...

#nurse

Josie P.’s Avatar
Josie P. Feb 04 43 views

What are some good volunteering programs for high school students interested in nursing?

I am located in Belton, MO and I'm hoping to volunteer so I can learn about being a nurse! #nursing #nurse #medicine...

#healthcare

Trinity W.’s Avatar
Trinity W. Feb 04 91 views
Anjali P.’s Avatar
Anjali P. Feb 04 43 views

How do I know if my CNA license is still valid?

I became a CNA in Illinois in May 2017, worked for a private PRN company during the summer of 2018. I know there's some rule about working at least one shift every 2 years to keep your license but I've never gotten anything in the mail to tell me if my license is expiring soon or not. Any...

#medicine #nurse #medical #license #healthcare #career #nursing #cna

Alexis O.’s Avatar
Alexis O. Jan 28 60 views

how many years does it take to become a nurse?

I am a student a lapeer ed tech in michigan and am a student in the public safety class. I am interested in becoming an ER nurse and am wondering how long it will take to get to that level. #nurse...

#medicine