Career Questions tagged Nurse

The role of a nurse is a core role within a hospital as well as other medical institutions. A nurse will care for patients, ensure doctors are prepared, and communicate...

Hope A.’s Avatar
Hope A. Oct 14 40 views

what is your favorite thing about being a nurse?

i am 14, i have autism....

nurse

Buse K.’s Avatar
Buse K. Sep 30 85 views

Is there a chance that you would fail in nursing program? If you do, can you retake the classes again?

I want to go to Rutgers to become a RN. I'm a senior in high school. I'm kind of nervous and stressed on what to do next. I want to get my bachelors degree. nursing registered-nurses nurse healthcare...

medicine

Yessica M.’s Avatar
Yessica M. Sep 28 47 views

What is the process of becoming a RN Labor and Delivery Nurse

I'm a 9th grader and I'm interested in becoming a Labor & delivery nurse. I would like to know the steps in becoming one and what I would have to do. registered-nurses...

nurse

Hayden C.’s Avatar
Hayden C. Sep 17 99 views
hargun K.’s Avatar
hargun K. Sep 15 55 views

What does a RN job application process look like?

I am an international student studying Nursing in Miami and I have no idea what to expect of the job application process to look like. nursing nurse nursing-education medicine colle...

nursingapplication

hargun K.’s Avatar
hargun K. Sep 15 238 views

What are some good study habits that will help me in a rigourous major

Hey, I am a nursing student and I never developed any good study habits because ei would do well or at least pass by studying 2 days before the exam but that has not been enough with nursing and I am scared of failing studyhabits college university nursingstudent nursing healthcaremajor...

healthcare nurse nurse-practitioner

hargun K.’s Avatar
hargun K. Sep 15 93 views

Tips for passing HESI and NCLEX

I am a nursing student who will graduate in May 2022 and I am scared about my ability to be able to pass and clear the NCLEX exam so I appreciate any tips that you have nurse college-advice college healthcare...

nursing

hargun K.’s Avatar
hargun K. Sep 15 72 views

how do I become a string applicant when applying for masters in Nursing

I graduate in May 2022 and I want to get a year of experience before applying for masters in nursing and was wondering what I can do to ensure my success in the application process graduate-school healthcare nurse nursing...

college

Meredith K.’s Avatar
Meredith K. Sep 09 79 views

How difficult is it to manage your time in the hospital (or a fast paced environment), if your a registered nurse?

I'm interested in learning more about the health care field and what it takes to be a nurse. I feel I manage my time wisely, but want to get a better idea of what the hospital setting is like. nurse nursing healthcare medicine...

taylor M.’s Avatar
taylor M. Sep 09 103 views

What is the average day like as a nurse that works in a hospital?

is it so fast and busy or is it calm and slow so i can be able to balance my family life and work life nursing medicine nurse healthcare...

doctor

jalisa S.’s Avatar
jalisa S. Sep 06 96 views

can a certified nurse assistant be promoted

I am hard working and pretty quick to get the job done right. nurse...

healthcare

Josefina N.’s Avatar
Josefina N. Aug 25 116 views

What is the day by day experience?

I want to know the day by day experience, the details on how to deal with difficult healthcare medical nurse patients or make the patient feel more...

Josefina N.’s Avatar
Josefina N. Aug 25 101 views

How will the training be conducted?

I've researched on how training will be conducted on Certified Nursing Assistant and I read different accounts. I know that training can be practiced on dummies but is live presentation also done nursing nurse healthcare...

Sulah M.’s Avatar
Sulah M. Aug 09 179 views

Can I apply to Nursing School as a high school student?

Hello, I'm an incoming senior, wondering if I can apply to Nursing School while still in high school. My county has a partnership with a local community college and state universities, allowing qualified students to take college courses. By the time I finish high school, I would have earned my...

college medicine nursing nursingrecruiter nurse healthcare

Ariel C.’s Avatar
Ariel C. Aug 02 132 views

What are some ways to help me make a decision for my future ?

I’m not sure if I want too be a nurse, doctor, or go into law what are some ways to help me make a decision? medicine law doctor...

nurse