Career Questions tagged Nurse

The role of a nurse is a core role within a hospital as well as other medical institutions. A nurse will care for patients, ensure doctors are prepared, and communicate...

tanyia R.’s Avatar
tanyia R. May 07 30 views

how many years to take to become a NICU nurse?

my name is tanyia and would lik to become a NICU NURSE before i turn 21 #medicine...

#nurse

Mariah D.’s Avatar
Mariah D. Apr 14 39 views
Okayra S.’s Avatar
Okayra S. Mar 02 111 views

Did you have to get perfect grades in high school to be able to become a registered nurse?

I'm a 10th-grader who has always had an interest in the medical field and nursing and I expect that you had to attain perfect grades to gain entry into a good nursing school but recently my grades haven't been so great so I wonder if that's going to affect me if I do choose to become a...

#registerednurse #obstetrician #nurse

Katarina P.’s Avatar
Katarina P. Feb 26 138 views

Is a job in the government easier to achieve then a job in medicine such as nursing.

I´m not sure what career I want to do yet, but I am interested in these but I just don´t know how I would get there. #jobs #government #advocacy #medicine #nurse...

#emt

Naomi D.’s Avatar
Naomi D. Jan 14 168 views

How do you first start becoming a nurse?

I'm a high school student who is looking for advice on becoming a nurse or a doctor. #nurse #student...

#doctor

Esmeralda S.’s Avatar
Esmeralda S. Dec 16, 2020 145 views

What do you on your normal or busy day as a nurse?

What different things do you do throughout your day? What are different types of things do you do like running tests or performing different types of skills. #medical #nurse #registerdnurse #medicine...

#healthcare

Atiku E.’s Avatar
Atiku E. Dec 06, 2020 189 views
brianna E.’s Avatar
brianna E. Nov 05, 2020 172 views

how many years would it take to become a RN nurse?

I did my research on how to become a nurse but theres different ways to become one and I'm trying to take the fastest, easier route. #classes #research...

#nurse

Arabella P.’s Avatar
Arabella P. Oct 27, 2020 310 views

If you want to become a registered nurse can you go straight to nursing school after graduating high school?

I have always had an interest in nursing because of the program I'm in at my local high school and having to be able to work in a hospital has always been a goal for me career wise and having to be the first person in my family that is in the medical field is a really amazing accomplishment....

#medical-school #nurse #career-path

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27, 2020 82 views

For nurses, are your schedules all mixed up and crazy?

I want to know this answer because I was thinking about being a nurse I would just like to know if your schedules are crazy. #nurse...

#schedules

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27, 2020 96 views

What college degrees do I need to become a nurse?

I want to know what college degrees I need to become a nurse. #nurse #college...

#degrees

aerion V.’s Avatar
aerion V. Oct 22, 2020 46 views

reasons to become a nurse.

what would some good points to becoming a nurse beside just saving lives bc everyone says that?...

#nurse

Olivia Jussele S.’s Avatar
Olivia Jussele S. Oct 21, 2020 263 views

What jobs in the medical field are ideal?

I am still in high school, specifically Junior year, and I still am trying to figure out what job I want to study for in college. I know I want to work somewhere in the medical field but I don't know what specific job I want to get. I know that I can't work seeing bodies that are involved in...

#jobs #doctor #career-choice #career #vet #therapist #nurse

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jul 02, 2020 4113 views

Can I go straight to nursing school after I graduate high school? (If so, how can I get in?)

Hello, I am currently a rising junior in high school. I am very interested in nursing, and becoming an RN. I want to obtain a BSN, and later my masters because I want to specialize in sports medicine or orthopedics. I believe I read somewhere that you can go straight to nursing school right...

#medicine #college #registered-nurses #healthcare #nursing #nurse

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jun 17, 2020 144 views

What are good colleges in California that have great nursing schools?

Hello! I am a rising junior in high school and am interested in going into the medical field, more specifically nursing (possibly a nurse practitioner). I live in California, and want to go to college here. #nursing #college #nurse #healthcare...

#medicine

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jun 15, 2020 161 views

What do you have to do to become a CRNA (certified registered nurse anesthesiologist) ?

Hello! I am currently a rising junior in high school, and am very interested in going into the medical field. However, I am not sure what I want to be. I think I am interested in going to nursing school. When do I apply to nursing school? About how long does it take to become a CRNA? What...

#medicine #crna #doctor #college #nursing #medical #nurse

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 11, 2020 230 views
Whitney L.’s Avatar
Whitney L. Apr 30, 2020 134 views
Julian M.’s Avatar
Julian M. Mar 02, 2020 341 views

Would I enjoy doing CNA and will it help forward my career progress of being an RN?

I'm going to be a CNA so in the future I can be an RN and hopefully in the future I can be in the Fire Fighter academy to become a fire fighter. #nursing #nurse #registered-nurses...

#medicine

Josie P.’s Avatar
Josie P. Feb 04, 2020 104 views

What are some good volunteering programs for high school students interested in nursing?

I am located in Belton, MO and I'm hoping to volunteer so I can learn about being a nurse! #nursing #nurse #medicine...

#healthcare

kendall W.’s Avatar
kendall W. Nov 15, 2019 146 views