Career Questions tagged Nurse

The role of a nurse is a core role within a hospital as well as other medical institutions. A nurse will care for patients, ensure doctors are prepared, and communicate...

Alexis O.’s Avatar
Alexis O. yesterday 9 views

how many years does it take to become a nurse?

I am a student a lapeer ed tech in michigan and am a student in the public safety class. I am interested in becoming an ER nurse and am wondering how long it will take to get to that level. #nurse...

#medicine

tayler V.’s Avatar
tayler V. Jan 24 45 views
kendal W.’s Avatar
kendal W. Jan 24 12 views

Whats your motivation for being a nurse?

Im a student at cascade job corps I am wanting to further my future #nursing #medicine...

#nurse

sabrina M.’s Avatar
sabrina M. Jan 16 35 views
alanna H.’s Avatar
alanna H. Dec 03, 2019 51 views
Abby J.’s Avatar
Abby J. Nov 20, 2019 37 views

How much do you get pay for a year if you become a NICU Nurse for Babies?

#nursing #nurse #babies #healthcare #take care #medicine #registered-nurses im a 16 year old girl, i'm a Sophomore in school. I was Curiosity about how much they make in a year and whats pros and...

Liberty L.’s Avatar
Liberty L. Nov 20, 2019 46 views

What steps do I need to take in order to become a neonatal nurse?

I am a freshman student who is interested in becoming a neonatal nurse. I want to know more information of how to become a neonatal nurse and what steps I need to take in the future. #neonatal #nurse #nursing...

#healthcare

Adaline G.’s Avatar
Adaline G. Nov 20, 2019 31 views

How much skills and knowledge will I achieve once I enter for RN?

My name is Adaline, I am 22 years old and a mom of 1. I like to spend a s much time as I can with my son, and go to the park. As I am interested in RN, I’d like to have an idea of what skills will I achieve and how much knowledge I can obtain....

#nurse

Adaline G.’s Avatar
Adaline G. Nov 19, 2019 60 views

What’s better, Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree?

My name is Adaline, I am 22 years old and a mom of 1. I like to see the bright side of things. I’m interested in the medical field, and I want to be a Registered Nurse. #nurse...

#medicine

Kimberly F.’s Avatar
Kimberly F. Nov 19, 2019 31 views

What are the skills you have to have to be a good nurse?

I would like to be a great nurse to know how to do my job well....

#nurse

Bianka R.’s Avatar
Bianka R. Nov 19, 2019 59 views

How much money do they start you off with when you are first starting off as a registered nurse?

My name is Bianka , I am 16 years old, I am interested in becoming a Registered Nurse, and I am also working towards getting my High School diploma, I am eager to maintain as much information about the medical field as I can. #doctor #nurse #nursing #medicine #technology...

#surgeon

Kimberly F.’s Avatar
Kimberly F. Nov 19, 2019 32 views

What years should be taken for the nursing career?

I would like to know how many years are studying this career because I like it....

#nurse

judith G.’s Avatar
judith G. Nov 15, 2019 30 views
judith G.’s Avatar
judith G. Nov 15, 2019 23 views

would i be a good nurse

judith G.’s Avatar
judith G. Nov 15, 2019 25 views
kendall W.’s Avatar
kendall W. Nov 15, 2019 30 views
kendall W.’s Avatar
kendall W. Nov 15, 2019 34 views
kendall W.’s Avatar
kendall W. Nov 15, 2019 28 views
kendall W.’s Avatar
kendall W. Nov 15, 2019 29 views
Hailie M.’s Avatar
Hailie M. Nov 14, 2019 30 views

What are the downsides of being a veterinarian or a nurse?

I have always wanted to be a vet but I also keep getting nursing as my number 1 option for career surveys. #veterinary #nurse...

#animals

Breann J.’s Avatar
Breann J. Nov 14, 2019 38 views

How do you become a pediatric nurse?

I am a junior in High school and am thinking about becoming a pediatric nurse. I really enjoy working with kids, helping people, and just interacting with other people. I also really like science and learning about medicine. I want to know what high school classes could help me be prepared for...

#registered-nurses #nurse #medicine #pediatrics

Michael W.’s Avatar
Michael W. Nov 14, 2019 31 views