Career Questions tagged Nurse

The role of a nurse is a core role within a hospital as well as other medical institutions. A nurse will care for patients, ensure doctors are prepared, and communicate...

Ahiline F.’s Avatar
Ahiline F. Oct 14 5 views

Should I do an advance training or go to collage?

Rehabilitation technician is going to be my career, since job corps does not have a nursing program. If I do advance training is going to be for vocational nursing because there's no training for Rehab. Tech. #nurse #...

#hospital-and-health-care

Ashley D.’s Avatar
Ashley D. Oct 08 19 views

What part about being a nurse's assisstant would you say is the most challenging?

My name is Ashley, I'm interested in becoming a CNA, I would like to know what are some challenges that come up while working in this field and have you ever felt discouraged about the career path you've chosen? #nursing #nurse #cna #certifiednursesassisstant #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

Heslina K.’s Avatar
Heslina K. Oct 04 33 views

How much do nurses make?

I really like nursing , because it's the most important for everyone for their lives..... #nurse #nursing #healthcare...

#nursing-education

shelby S.’s Avatar
shelby S. Oct 04 19 views
Jesus R.’s Avatar
Jesus R. Oct 03 9 views

How do you deal with stressfull patients

In the future, i want to be a registered nurse. They are needed right now in the medical field, and i like to help people and listen to them. #healthcare...

#nurse

Kalita L.’s Avatar
Kalita L. Oct 03 13 views

what is the hardest thing you had to do within the medical field as a pediatric nurse such as turning someone away because medicine cost or turning away in general

I want to become a pediatric nurse in Brooklyn, New York or in California. I want to work in a poor city to help others who can't afford health care such as surgeries, medicine, operations or other procedures. In the future , after I am well known for great things in the medical field, I...

#nurse #healthcare

Addryan N.’s Avatar
Addryan N. Oct 03 9 views
Nolan H.’s Avatar
Nolan H. Oct 03 7 views
Claire T.’s Avatar
Claire T. Sep 30 12 views

how to become a nurse

I want to find out more about nursing #nursing #nurse #healthcare #healthcare #medicine #medicine #nursing-education...

Gabriella G.’s Avatar
Gabriella G. Sep 06 40 views

In a typical week, how many hours do you work?

I am a senior student at Brennan High school. I’m very sociable and love working hands on. I enjoy working with any type of age group. #nursing...

#nurse