Career Questions tagged Nurse

The role of a nurse is a core role within a hospital as well as other medical institutions. A nurse will care for patients, ensure doctors are prepared, and communicate...

Sulani B.’s Avatar
Sulani B. May 16 54 views

Basics of Nursing

Any advice on studying the basics of nursing like fundamentals, dosage calculations, pharmacology, maternity and anything similar?

iesha M.’s Avatar
iesha M. May 16 61 views
ashley K.’s Avatar
ashley K. May 09 73 views

what do you have to get ready to take with you when you became a nurse

the only reason i am asking is so i know what i need to have with me when i became one

Jeffrey J.’s Avatar
Jeffrey J. May 06 103 views

What are some of the best nursing jobs helping people

I need some help with finding a specific kind of nurse that I wanna become because there are so many choices. Is there any kind that anyone would recommend to me. I have Good communicating skills, Caring and Patience. I also pay close attention the details

Carlos G.’s Avatar
Carlos G. May 02 95 views
Fiona W.’s Avatar
Fiona W. Apr 29 104 views

What is the most difficult part about being a nurse?

Is it more emotionally or physically draining within the hard parts of this career?

Fiona W.’s Avatar
Fiona W. Apr 29 80 views

What is the best part about becoming a nurse?

I have heard really great things about becoming a nurse, but to the nurses out there, why do you stay in it?

maniyah N.’s Avatar
maniyah N. Apr 28 136 views
Jeffrey J.’s Avatar
Jeffrey J. Apr 28 122 views

My future

What steps would I take to become a nurse and what kind of nurse jobs would you tell me to look into because I know there are different kinds of nurses?

Tara F.’s Avatar
Tara F. Apr 19 108 views

Schooling options

Which program prepares you more for the nursing degree. A 1+2+1 SUNY/Nursing program to earn your bachelor's degree or should you do 2 years RN first then 2 years earning your bachelor's degree.

Hannah S.’s Avatar
Hannah S. Mar 28 107 views
Cheyenne S.’s Avatar
Cheyenne S. Mar 28 100 views

What is some day to day task that a LPN has to do?

Hi was was wondering what are some common and uncommon tasks that an lpn have to do in a hospital or nursing home?

Hannah S.’s Avatar
Hannah S. Mar 28 95 views

What does your weekends normally are like within your field?

I am on my way to getting a CNA and been wanting to be a RN with a bachelor's, and I'm wondering if I will have weekends off or if/when I have weekends if it would be like weekdays?

Brianna H.’s Avatar
Brianna H. Mar 21 184 views

How do I know if CNA is the right career for me?

I want to know if cna is a good job for me is it a right career choice am i doing the right thing i care for people but am i capable of handling the job.
What should i do.

Esmeralda G.’s Avatar
Esmeralda G. Mar 03 127 views

Is it possible to be a nurse after you graduate?

I mean there is some schools that when you graduate you can be a nurse, but I'm not sure if all schools allow that
#graduate-school #nurse

Aubrey M.’s Avatar
Aubrey M. Feb 03 202 views

What Is It Like Being An NURSE ANESTHETISTS?

Trying To View And See What All Come With Being NURSE ANESTHETISTS.
#nurse #healthcare #nursing

Katherine B.’s Avatar
Katherine B. Dec 13, 2021 285 views
Katherine B.’s Avatar
Katherine B. Dec 13, 2021 365 views

What are some Nursing-related jobs LPN's or RN's can go into that aren't directly related to patient care?

I love caring for people but I have a lower stress tolerance than most and think being in a high stress working environment would not be a great choice for me. I however don't want to be bored/not stimulated mentally. #nurse #LPN #LVN #RN #RegisteredNurse #nursing #healthcare #medical

Katherine B.’s Avatar
Katherine B. Dec 13, 2021 222 views

Is it difficult for LPN's/LVN's to find jobs after graduating nursing school?

How can new nurses increase their chances of finding a job? Should they start in a particular field? I have not gone to school yet but when I do I will probably go to a LPN to RN program part-time while working. #Nurse #LPN #LVN #Nursing #RN