Career Questions tagged Nurse

The role of a nurse is a core role within a hospital as well as other medical institutions. A nurse will care for patients, ensure doctors are prepared, and communicate...

Katarina P.’s Avatar
Katarina P. 7 hours ago 12 views

Is a job in the government easier to achieve then a job in medicine such as nursing.

I´m not sure what career I want to do yet, but I am interested in these but I just don´t know how I would get there. #jobs #government #advocacy #medicine #nurse...

#emt

Grainne M.’s Avatar
Grainne M. 2 days ago 12 views

What are the specific responsibilities of a Family medicine doctor?

I am thinking about a career in medicine. I work well with kids and i also would like to work with adults. I am not sure what sector of medicine i specifically want to be in. #doctor...

#nurse

Jileddys B.’s Avatar
Jileddys B. 2 days ago 22 views

What is it like in the nursing career? What is it like in the business side? What is it like as a social worker?

I would love to learn more of all three, im stuck between which one is best for me financially, and mentally because i want to enjoy what i do in the future. #nurse #business #socialworker #careers...

#childcare

Sophina L.’s Avatar
Sophina L. Feb 18 63 views

What courses should I take in highschool to get a job in the medical field? (nurse, surgeon, doctor, etc.)

I'm a freshman in highschool and I want to make sure I choose the right courses in gr. 11 and 12 so I can possibly get a job in the medical field. #highschool #medical #nurse #surgeon #doctor #courses #surgery #professionals...

#medecine

Phuong K.’s Avatar
Phuong K. Jan 23 197 views
Kae E.’s Avatar
Kae E. Jan 15 58 views

Can I become an NP and then become an Paediatrician? And how would I do that

I want to become a Paediatric Nurse Practitioner but I’ve been thinking for the idea of becoming an Paediatrician can I become a nurse get my degree and license then go to med school? How long would it take me? How would I go about doing that? #nurse #pre-med...

#medical-school

Naomi D.’s Avatar
Naomi D. Jan 14 105 views

How do you first start becoming a nurse?

I'm a high school student who is looking for advice on becoming a nurse or a doctor. #nurse #student...

#doctor

Esmeralda S.’s Avatar
Esmeralda S. Dec 16, 2020 116 views

What do you on your normal or busy day as a nurse?

What different things do you do throughout your day? What are different types of things do you do like running tests or performing different types of skills. #medical #nurse #registerdnurse #medicine...

#healthcare

Grace C.’s Avatar
Grace C. Dec 08, 2020 130 views

OB/GYN, certified nurse midwife, or PA

I want to work with labor and delivery. I want to be there for my patients, championing them, while also helping them. I like the idea of being an ob-gyn because I'd love to perform surgical procedures, be part of high risk pregnancies, help women from conception through postpartum, and so...

#laboranddelivery #pa #career #nursemidwife #certifiednursemidwife #doctor #nurse #medicine #obgyn

Esmeralda S.’s Avatar
Esmeralda S. Dec 07, 2020 151 views

What are your interest as a nurse and what excites you the most about being a nurse?

I would like to know what your interest as a nurse are and what excites the most about being a nurse. #nurse #medical #medicine...

#interests

Atiku E.’s Avatar
Atiku E. Dec 06, 2020 128 views
Ester S.’s Avatar
Ester S. Nov 29, 2020 240 views

How can I become a RN?

I am currently a junior in high school. I am very interested in nursing, and becoming an RN. I am having trouble understanding the steps , like what do I do first after I graduate high school ? Do I go straight to nursing school ? Do I go to college/university first and if so what classes...

#nurse #medicine #pharmacy #college #medical-school #nursing #rn

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 29, 2020 91 views
Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 28, 2020 167 views
Ahmiya C.’s Avatar
Ahmiya C. Nov 13, 2020 76 views

what does a neonatal nurse do??

Im 14 years old Im a freshman ,My name is ahmiya.My dream career is to become a nurse butt not just any nurse but a neonatal.I want to be this because I want to help with care of sick children and other people. #neonatal...

#nurse

Sequoia A.’s Avatar
Sequoia A. Oct 19, 2020 89 views
Hattie A.’s Avatar
Hattie A. Oct 19, 2020 82 views

What’s the best part of being an nicu nurse?

I would like to be an nicu nurse but want to know more details. #nicu #nurse...

#nursing

shayna T.’s Avatar
shayna T. Nov 05, 2020 126 views

what education is needed to be a nurse?

not really sure if this is my exact career choice but at the moment im thinking it would be nice to be a nurse....

#nurse

Heaven H.’s Avatar
Heaven H. Nov 05, 2020 101 views

How did you reach your goals And become a Nurse

I'm a 9th grader but I can't seem to reach my goals yet. And I want to be a nurse. I always wanted to be one. Why I like that job because it just for some reason I would like to be a nurse. I don't know why yet. But right now I would love to ask for your advice. About goals and nurse and all...

#goals #jobs #nurse #career

Denaye A.’s Avatar
Denaye A. Nov 05, 2020 69 views

What's your favorite thing about your 8th hour class mates?

I want to become a nurse but I'm too scared of needles, my aunt is a nurse and while taking class they will have to show you how to put a needle in on your arm. #nurse...

#needles

brianna E.’s Avatar
brianna E. Nov 05, 2020 101 views

how many years would it take to become a RN nurse?

I did my research on how to become a nurse but theres different ways to become one and I'm trying to take the fastest, easier route. #classes #research...

#nurse

Esmeralda S.’s Avatar
Esmeralda S. Nov 04, 2020 74 views

What is your greatest skill as a nurse?

I want to become a nurse because I like to care for people. One of my family members I look up to is a nurse. I want to know what skills are difficult or what skills are fun or easy. #nurse #medicine #skills...

#medical

Rylie M.’s Avatar
Rylie M. Nov 03, 2020 88 views

What are the best jobs that deal with babies/fetus in the medicine feild?

I have seen a couple of jobs such as neonatal, OBGYN, or a gynecologists'. I am wondering which is the most time consuming and with it being the most time consuming, does that mean that the pay grade is higher? I want to know this because I really like everything about this line of work and I...

#doctor #nurse #medicine #phd #pediatrician #health

Chloye P.’s Avatar
Chloye P. Oct 29, 2020 73 views

Will I enjoy being a CNA in a nursing home or in a hospital better?

I work in a nursing home and was wondering if it is better in a hospital....

#nurse