Career Questions tagged Nurse

The role of a nurse is a core role within a hospital as well as other medical institutions. A nurse will care for patients, ensure doctors are prepared, and communicate...

QuynhTien D.’s Avatar
QuynhTien D. Jul 11 18 views

how can one get from a RN to a nurse practitioner

Currently a senior in high school looking to get into nursing #nurse-practitioner #nursing #nurse #registered-nurses...

#healthcare

QuynhTien D.’s Avatar
QuynhTien D. Jul 10 25 views

Hi, i am interested in being a nurse and is very lost on what is the pathway is in being a nurse. what school should i apply to?

I am an incoming senior and is getting ready for college application season. I also really want to go to a four year, specially a UC. i am an honor student and have experience in volunteering and leadership. #nursing #nurse #college #registered-nurses #healthcare...

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 08 29 views

What prompted you to become a nurse?

I love being around babies and I want to be able to work with them in the future. #nurse #registered-nurses...

#career

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 08 37 views
Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 08 38 views
Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 08 31 views

How long does it take to become a neonatal nurse?

I want to know because after high school, I'm on my own to make my own decisions. #neonatal...

#nurse

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 08 16 views

What is it like being a neonatal nurse?

I want to know what motivates you everyday to go to work and help babies. #medicine #nurse #neonatal...

#babies

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 08 20 views

What certifications do you have that help you to provide excellent neonatal care?

I want to show awareness of the necessary training of a neonatal nurse needs. #nurse #neonatal...

#healthcare

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 08 33 views

What if I can't handle nursing school?

I know it's going to be frustrating and hard to remember every little thing. #medicine #healthcare...

#nurse

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 08 28 views

What does a typical day of being a registered nurse look like?

I want to be an RN because I've always wanted to take care of babies/people. #medicine...

#nurse

Jennifer S.’s Avatar
Jennifer S. Jul 04 35 views

Which specialty of nursing did you choose, how did you prepare for it and why did you choose it?

Hello everyone! I'm a first-generation college student and CNA here in San Diego. I'm pursuing a nursing career and am convinced that I will be specializing in a branch of nursing (masters) in the future. Currently, I'm in the process of receiving a general degree in math and science this fall!...

#nursing #college #healthcare #nurses #nurse #medicine

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jul 02 63 views

How can I get accepted into nursing school straight from high school?

Hello, I am currently a rising junior in high school. I am very interested in nursing, and becoming an RN. I want to obtain a BSN, and later my masters because I want to specialize in sports medicine or orthopedics. I am currently interning at a rehab facility, and want to find some volunteer...

#healthcare #nursing #nurse #medicine #registered-nurses

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jul 02 68 views

Can I go straight to nursing school after I graduate high school? (If so, how can I get in?)

Hello, I am currently a rising junior in high school. I am very interested in nursing, and becoming an RN. I want to obtain a BSN, and later my masters because I want to specialize in sports medicine or orthopedics. I believe I read somewhere that you can go straight to nursing school right...

#nursing #college #healthcare #registered-nurses #nurse #medicine

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jun 25 76 views

What are all the steps in becoming a registered nurse?

Hello! I am a rising junior in high school, and I am very interested in nursing. However, I am not sure how to get there. Do I apply to nursing school straight from high school, or do I go to any college and receive my BSN, THEN go to nursing school to become a RN? How about my master's degree,...

#nursing #college #nurse #medicine #registered-nurses

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jun 17 61 views

What are good colleges in California that have great nursing schools?

Hello! I am a rising junior in high school and am interested in going into the medical field, more specifically nursing (possibly a nurse practitioner). I live in California, and want to go to college here. #nursing #college #nurse #healthcare...

#medicine

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jun 17 90 views

What are the differences between a nurse practitioner and a physician assistant?

Hello, I am a rising junior in high school who is interested in going into the medical field. However, I don't know what I want to be yet. I am currently looking into both of these careers. Which job in your opinion is "better" (in all aspects: salary, job opportunities, hours, etc.) #medicine...

#medical #healthcare #nursing #nurse #physician #doctor

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jun 17 52 views

What do nurse practitioners do, and how can I become one?

Hello, I am a rising junior in high school who is interested in going into the medical field. However, I don't know what I want to be yet. I am currently looking into becoming a NP. #medicine #nurse #nursing #medical...

#healthcare

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jun 15 68 views

What do you have to do to become a CRNA (certified registered nurse anesthesiologist) ?

Hello! I am currently a rising junior in high school, and am very interested in going into the medical field. However, I am not sure what I want to be. I think I am interested in going to nursing school. When do I apply to nursing school? About how long does it take to become a CRNA? What...

#medical #college #nursing #nurse #medicine #doctor #crna

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jun 15 136 views

What are some high level nurse careers?

Hello! I am a rising junior in high school. I think I am interested in going into nursing. #nursing #nurse #medicine...

#medical

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jun 15 430 views

What are jobs in the medical field that don't require going to medical school?

Ever since I was little, I wanted to be a doctor. Now that I have become a high school student, I've done research about what it takes to go to medical school. Helping and interacting with others is what I want to do. Although, I don't think I have what it takes to go into medical school....

#medical #healthcare #medical-school #nurse #doctor #medicine

Kaitlyn P.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn P. Jun 04 116 views

Does anyone have a recommended path I should take in college to become a neonatal nurse practitioner? Should I become a CNA before becoming an RN? How many years should I work as an RN before going back to school to become an NP?

I’m a high school sophomore looking to become a NICU nurse practitioner. :) I have researched a little about the requirements, but am a little lost about how I should go about my education and career path #nursing #nurse #registered-nurses #healthcare #nicu...

#neonatal

Mermaid O.’s Avatar
Mermaid O. May 01 175 views

Should I take anatomy and physiology along with Pharmacology and Nutrition?

Hello there So in summer I term which starts 06/04/2020 and ends on 07/01/2020 I will plan to take anatomy and physiology level 2 which is 4 credits in 5 weeks. Now along with that class, I'm planning (or deciding) whether or not I should take pharmacology which is 3 credits. However, there...

#medical #help #college #fashion #summerterm #nursing #nurse #careeradvice #summer #career #anatomy #books #library #courses #medicine

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 11 126 views
kyra D.’s Avatar
kyra D. May 11 95 views
Whitney L.’s Avatar
Whitney L. Apr 30 87 views