Career Questions tagged Nurse

The role of a nurse is a core role within a hospital as well as other medical institutions. A nurse will care for patients, ensure doctors are prepared, and communicate...

Ester S.’s Avatar
Ester S. Nov 29 64 views

How can I become a RN?

I am currently a junior in high school. I am very interested in nursing, and becoming an RN. I am having trouble understanding the steps , like what do I do first after I graduate high school ? Do I go straight to nursing school ? Do I go to college/university first and if so what classes...

#pharmacy #rn #college #nurse #nursing #medicine #medical-school

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 29 23 views
Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 28 62 views

Pro and Cons of being a Nurse

What are the different nursing jobs? What are the "best" nursing jobs? #nursing #nurse #nurse-practitioner #registered-nurses...

#nursing-education

Ahmiya C.’s Avatar
Ahmiya C. Nov 13 43 views

what does a neonatal nurse do??

Im 14 years old Im a freshman ,My name is ahmiya.My dream career is to become a nurse butt not just any nurse but a neonatal.I want to be this because I want to help with care of sick children and other people. #neonatal...

#nurse

Sequoia A.’s Avatar
Sequoia A. Oct 19 33 views
Hattie A.’s Avatar
Hattie A. Oct 19 24 views

What’s the best part of being an nicu nurse?

I would like to be an nicu nurse but want to know more details. #nicu #nurse...

#nursing

shayna T.’s Avatar
shayna T. Nov 05 55 views

what education is needed to be a nurse?

not really sure if this is my exact career choice but at the moment im thinking it would be nice to be a nurse....

#nurse

Heaven H.’s Avatar
Heaven H. Nov 05 51 views

How did you reach your goals And become a Nurse

I'm a 9th grader but I can't seem to reach my goals yet. And I want to be a nurse. I always wanted to be one. Why I like that job because it just for some reason I would like to be a nurse. I don't know why yet. But right now I would love to ask for your advice. About goals and nurse and all...

#goals #jobs #nurse #career

Denaye A.’s Avatar
Denaye A. Nov 05 25 views

What's your favorite thing about your 8th hour class mates?

I want to become a nurse but I'm too scared of needles, my aunt is a nurse and while taking class they will have to show you how to put a needle in on your arm. #nurse...

#needles

brianna E.’s Avatar
brianna E. Nov 05 37 views

how many years would it take to become a RN nurse?

I did my research on how to become a nurse but theres different ways to become one and I'm trying to take the fastest, easier route. #classes #research...

#nurse

Esmeralda S.’s Avatar
Esmeralda S. Nov 04 41 views

What is your greatest skill as a nurse?

I want to become a nurse because I like to care for people. One of my family members I look up to is a nurse. I want to know what skills are difficult or what skills are fun or easy. #nurse #medicine #skills...

#medical

Rylie M.’s Avatar
Rylie M. Nov 03 36 views

What are the best jobs that deal with babies/fetus in the medicine feild?

I have seen a couple of jobs such as neonatal, OBGYN, or a gynecologists'. I am wondering which is the most time consuming and with it being the most time consuming, does that mean that the pay grade is higher? I want to know this because I really like everything about this line of work and I...

#doctor #health #nurse #medicine #phd #pediatrician

Chloye P.’s Avatar
Chloye P. Oct 29 24 views

Will I enjoy being a CNA in a nursing home or in a hospital better?

I work in a nursing home and was wondering if it is better in a hospital....

#nurse

Chloye P.’s Avatar
Chloye P. Oct 29 21 views

What is a good college in Iowa for being a CNA? And how many years of schooling do you need?

I am a Dietary Aide in high school and want to know how many years I should go to school for....

#nurse

Chloye P.’s Avatar
Chloye P. Oct 29 39 views

Is going to school to be a CNA hard?

I am a Dietary Aide and want to look into something different....

#nurse

Brooklin P.’s Avatar
Brooklin P. Oct 29 42 views

What would be some good planning skills for a career?

What planning skills would help me with becoming a nurse and having a good career? #career #nurse #medicine...

Brooklin P.’s Avatar
Brooklin P. Oct 29 66 views

Can I start my college classes in high school?

I was wondering if I could start college classes in my Junior or Senior year of high school. #high-school-classes #high-school #collegeclasses #college #nurse...

#career

Brooklin P.’s Avatar
Brooklin P. Oct 29 28 views

What would be some good colleges to go to for nursing.

I really want to stay in Ohio for college but I am willing to go somewhere else. But I was wondering what some colleges are good for nursing and medicine. #university #nurse #college...

#medicine

Brooklin P.’s Avatar
Brooklin P. Oct 29 56 views

What are some good classes to take for wanting to be a nurse?

I want to be able to have some good knowledge on what I’m doing when I get to college. So I was wondering what classes would be good to take. #medicine #medical #career...

#nurse

Brooklin P.’s Avatar
Brooklin P. Oct 29 62 views

How can I finish college earlier than normal for a nurse?

I’m a freshman in high school and I really want to have my career planned out this year so I can start taking classes I need for the career I’m choosing and get the credits for them. #high-school #careers #career #medicine...

#nurse

Mayra M.’s Avatar
Mayra M. Oct 29 48 views

I don't know what is better a registered nurse or pediatric nurse

I am 15 years old going to be 16 next month. I do like to be near children and I do have a lot of experience with baby and toddlers. I like helping others when I can. in my free time I like to relax and watch movies with my brothers and sister. I also like going outside and take my two dogs fo...

#health #nurse

Arabella P.’s Avatar
Arabella P. Oct 27 48 views

If you want to become a registered nurse can you go straight to nursing school after graduating high school?

I have always had an interest in nursing because of the program I'm in at my local high school and having to be able to work in a hospital has always been a goal for me career wise and having to be the first person in my family that is in the medical field is a really amazing accomplishment....

#medical-school #career-path #nurse

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27 29 views

For nurses, are your schedules all mixed up and crazy?

I want to know this answer because I was thinking about being a nurse I would just like to know if your schedules are crazy. #nurse...

#schedules

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27 37 views

What classes do I need to take in college to be a nurse?

I want to know what classes I need to take in college to become a nurse so I can take those classes. #nurse #college...

#classes

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27 35 views

What classes do I need to take in highschool to be a nurse?

I want to know what classes I need to take in highschool if I need to take any classes in highschool to become a nurse. #nurse #highschool...

#classes

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27 32 views

What college degrees do I need to become a nurse?

I want to know what college degrees I need to become a nurse. #nurse #college...

#degrees

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27 26 views

How much do you get paid as a nurse?

I was thinking about being a nurse and I wanted to see how much you get paid. #nurse...

#money