Career Questions tagged Medical

There are a large number of careers in the Medical field. Some of the most popular include Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, Optician, and various careers focused on medical technology. To learn...

Iniya B.’s Avatar
Iniya B. 2 days ago 5 views

How difficult would it be to build my own cosmetic mall?

I want to become a doctor first but i still want to have my own business and work for myself on my own time. I like helping people and im a fun bubbly person . #medical...

#doctor

ashya F.’s Avatar
ashya F. 2 days ago 12 views

what are some good first steps to take for wanting to be an OBGYN ?

I am starting college in September, love to be active, and I know that delivering babies(OBGYN) is something I wanna do. I wanna make a change in the black community for pregnant African American women. #healthcare...

#medical

samara E.’s Avatar
samara E. Jun 16 18 views

i wanna know more about being a plastic surgeon

hi i’m a 14 year old 8th grade student and i really want to be a plastic surgeon but i don’t really know where to start. #surgeon #medicine #doctor #cosmetic...

#medical

Osvaldo P.’s Avatar
Osvaldo P. Jun 13 53 views

What careers are there in the medical field?

I am 18 years old and about to enter college. I would like to know more about jobs in medicine. #medicine #medical #healthcare...

McKenzie L.’s Avatar
McKenzie L. Jun 08 75 views
Italy S.’s Avatar
Italy S. Jun 02 37 views

In which states are athletic trainers needed the most?

I would like to know which states are a better fit for pursuing this sports/medical career. #career #medical #geographic...

#future

Italy S.’s Avatar
Italy S. Jun 01 42 views

Are there different types of athletic trainers?

I would like to know what kind of trainers they have in NFL for their teams #athletic-training...

#medical

Jenniyah B.’s Avatar
Jenniyah B. May 28 53 views

Is becoming a lawyer really worth it & how does it help you in the long run ?

I’m a junior in high school and is passionate about the law and medical field. I would love to learn more about the law and body . Thanks ! #medical...

#law

Matthew G.’s Avatar
Matthew G. May 25 49 views

What type of mathematics are required/used in the medical field.

It could apply to any medical field but I am mostly interested in medical scientist, pediatrician, assistant physician, biomedical, etc. #doctor #physician #pediatrics #pediatrician #biomedical...

#medical

Wendy Y.’s Avatar
Wendy Y. May 24 88 views
Jacob G.’s Avatar
Jacob G. May 19 37 views

What is the education needed for being a paramedic?

I like helping or entertaining people. I'm selfless. I'm interested in medical....

#medical

Quay K.’s Avatar
Quay K. Apr 22 86 views

For neurosurgeon, what classes do you need to take in high school and college and how many years for college?

I'm interested in this though I know that medical careers can get expensive and require extensive schooling. Idaho isn't the best state for this I know. #neurosurgeon...

#medical

Darren L.’s Avatar
Darren L. Apr 21 112 views

What steps does one have to take to become a Chiropractor?

I'm currently in high school and I am interested in the career of a Chiropractor. I'm aware that one must have a Bachelor's Degree before applying for Chiropractor school? What majors and classes do you recommend someone apply for if they are interested in becoming a D.C. ? #future #career...

#business #medical #chiropractor #kinesiology #doctor #major #school #college

Jozlyn Johnson J.’s Avatar
Jozlyn Johnson J. Apr 20 93 views

What do I need to know when applying an application to become a Psychiatrist? Do i need to have experience?

Good evening, My name is Jozlyn Johnson and I just turned 18. I would like to learn and know more about becoming a Psychiatrist. I think that I should know what are some key things that I should know and whether or not do I need/have some experience when I fill out an application.I also like to...

#healthcare #health #medical