Career Questions tagged Medical

There are a large number of careers in the Medical field. Some of the most popular include Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, Optician, and various careers focused on medical technology. To learn...

Ashley S.’s Avatar
Ashley S. 11 hours ago 4 views

What are some other related occupations to a pediatric surgeon?

Hello I am Ashley and I am a freshman in high school. I am struggling to figure out what I should do for the rest of my life. #medical...

#children

Gus M.’s Avatar
Gus M. 19 hours ago 17 views

What experience would I need to be an anesthesiologist

I am wondering what experiences I would need to become an anesthesiologist and how I would obtain these. #medical...

#healthcare

Gus M.’s Avatar
Gus M. 20 hours ago 19 views

What are good colleges to become an anesthesiologist

Hi, my name is Gus and my dream jobs is to become an anesthesiologist. I dont know what colleges would be suitable for a career path like this. I would also like to known what I should take in said colleges. #medical #doctor...

#career

Gus M.’s Avatar
Gus M. 19 hours ago 17 views

What skills are needed for an anesthesiologist

What skills are usually need to be an anesthesiologist and how would I learn them #anesthesiologist...

#medical

Gus M.’s Avatar
Gus M. 20 hours ago 29 views

Salary for an Anestheseologist

What is the average annual salary for an anesthesiologist? There are a lot different results I have found but I am unable to find a sure answer. #medical...

#salary

Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 21 15 views

What information would I need in an Interview?

I am planning to become a Medical Scientist after graduating from college and I am also in the 12th grade. #medical...

#scientist

Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 21 25 views

Steps I need to become a Medical Scientist?

I'm a Senior in High School and I want to be able to get my dream job to help as many people has I can. #scientist...

#medical

Camila A.’s Avatar
Camila A. Oct 15 32 views

Lastly, do anesthesiologists have to learn the hospital codes? or are those just for nurses and security?

I always hear these color codes being announced through the hospital speakers and I wonder who listens to them and if they're cancelled out in certain levels, like in the maternity level to let the mothers sleep, calm down, etc. ? #career #medical...

#anesthesiology

Yazmine A.’s Avatar
Yazmine A. Oct 19 26 views
Ashley H.’s Avatar
Ashley H. Oct 19 8 views

What does an average day for a Pediatrician look like?

I am interested in becoming a pediatrician, but I would like to know more. What does a typical day in your life, as a pediatrician, look like? #pediatrician #pediatrics...

#medical

Ashley H.’s Avatar
Ashley H. Oct 19 16 views

What personality types are best for a pediatrician to have?

I am typically a bubbly and happy person, However I can be serious and straight to the point if need be. I am logical and can reason with difficult people. I can also be a comforting person if the situation calls for one. #doctor #pediatrician...

#medical

Melissa W.’s Avatar
Melissa W. Sep 29 51 views

Is it better to work as a nurse practitioner in a hospital or in a clinic?

I'm a junior in high school and want to pursue a career in the medical field. I am good at science and math and love to help people. I am very family oriented and want to have a career that still gives me time to be with friend's and family but at the same time give me the fun and excitement of...

#career-choice #help #medical

Tala S.’s Avatar
Tala S. Sep 29 59 views

What would be a good college to attend to become a anesthesiologist?

I want to be an Anesthesiologist but i'm not sure what college to attend...

#medical

Sara M.’s Avatar
Sara M. Sep 27 71 views

what medical career field should I look into

I always wanted/found an interest in the medical field, I'm currently in 10th grade and I don't know what field I should join. #future #medicine...

#medical

Tamyra A.’s Avatar
Tamyra A. Sep 18 50 views

How many years of school will you have to take for medical assistant ?

My name is Tamyra . I'm 14 and i want to be an medical assistant when i get older . I just want to know is the path to medical assistant challenging . #medical # nurse #doctor...

#medical-assistant

Hannah M.’s Avatar
Hannah M. Sep 18 53 views

How did you decide you wanted to be a doctor? Not a dentist, pharmacist, nurse, or another job in health?

How did you decide you wanted to go to med school and become a doctor? And not become a nurse or dentist, or any other job that has to do with medicine and helping people? #doctor #medical #health #hospital-and-health-care #nurse...

#pharmacist

Thomas D.’s Avatar
Thomas D. Aug 31 96 views

What should I keep in mind when choosing a nursing school?

I am a 17-year-old heading into my senior year of high school and plan to go into nursing in the future. I live in Washington State and have been looking at colleges for a while now. I've noticed they all seem to say very similar things. What should I be looking for when determining a school's...

#nursing #doctor #medical #medicine

Emem U.’s Avatar
Emem U. Aug 28 77 views

I know that the specific college isn’t what gets you into dental school, but what are some of the best/most common colleges dental, or even medical, students, go to? (besides the classic Stanford/Harvard ivy league)

I’m a Junior and since I’m taking the SAT this year, I really want to know what score to aim for based off of college options. I’ve done quite some college research, but it would be nice to have some more colleges to consider. #university #college #medical...

#dentistry