Career Questions tagged Medical

There are a large number of careers in the Medical field. Some of the most popular include Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, Optician, and various careers focused on medical technology. To learn...

Sfiso M.’s Avatar
Sfiso M. Mar 04 44 views
Jason A.’s Avatar
Jason A. Feb 25 69 views

What are some good paying jobs in the medical field

I'm a sophomore right now and college will be soon before I know it, and I want a job that I will enjoy doing but also get a good pay so I can help with my family. #jobs #help...

#medical

Kristian P.’s Avatar
Kristian P. Feb 25 63 views

Tips for choosing a good college?

I'm interested in becoming either a pharmacist or an anesthesiologist and I'm wondering what colleges would be best for either careers. #medical #doctor #pharmacists #pharmacist #anesthesiologist #anesthesiology...

#medical-school

Jason A.’s Avatar
Jason A. Feb 25 40 views

Where are the best jobs for medical field, architect,

I like to do more hand on things like building and thinking about cool house designs. But I also like or would like to be a pt for professional sports. #architecture #architect #biomedical #physical therapist #medical...

Jalissa M.’s Avatar
Jalissa M. Feb 25 85 views
Caroline M.’s Avatar
Caroline M. Feb 24 70 views
frantchelle C.’s Avatar
frantchelle C. Feb 24 78 views

How do I find a career that suits me better?

I'm a student in year 11, & I would like to have a career in the medical field. Right now, I am leaning more towards mid-wife but I want to see what other careers that may interest me. #medical field #mid-wife #suitable # #career-goals #future...

#career

Sophina L.’s Avatar
Sophina L. Feb 18 88 views

What courses should I take in highschool to get a job in the medical field? (nurse, surgeon, doctor, etc.)

I'm a freshman in highschool and I want to make sure I choose the right courses in gr. 11 and 12 so I can possibly get a job in the medical field. #highschool #medical #nurse #surgeon #doctor #courses #surgery #professionals...

#medecine

Mike F.’s Avatar
Mike F. Feb 11 115 views

Why do bananas and sprite cause you to vomit?

I've seen these videos online where people eat a banana then drink sprite, and nearly every single time it seems to cause the person to throw up. Is there anything else like this that causes a similar effect, or is it a specific case?...

#medical

hammad K.’s Avatar
hammad K. Feb 03 70 views

can i get admission into a medical school in America after i studied arts in my matric and than FA

i want to become a doctor and want to get admission into a medical school in America. Unfortunately i have been an arts student. Will i be able to get admission into a #medical college? Is there any other procedure to get admission? Will it be...

Manasvi R.’s Avatar
Manasvi R. Feb 02 79 views

how can i prepare to become a doctor when im in 9th std

#medicine #medical #anesthesiology hi im really interested in anaesthesio;ogy i am studying in 9th now but will be going to tenth within a month. how can i prepare so that it can help...

Peace A.’s Avatar
Peace A. Jan 28 68 views
Anthony S.’s Avatar
Anthony S. Jan 15 135 views

Getting into Biotech without Biotech related degree

I am a Psychology major graduating in Spring of 2022 and heavily considering getting my MBA after graduation. I discovered recently that I would like to work in business for a medical research/ biotech company in hopes of starting my own one day. But I am not sure if getting in this industry is...

#molecular-biology #medical #business #nanotechnology #research #mba #medical-research #college #biotech #career-choice #medicine #career #masters

Kendyl H.’s Avatar
Kendyl H. Dec 21, 2020 127 views
Kendyl H.’s Avatar
Kendyl H. Dec 21, 2020 148 views

What are good schools for a veterinary degree?

What schools offer the best training and education for a veterinary career? What schools are accredited that also aren’t difficult to be accepted to? #career #college #veterinarian #school #work #choice #medicine #medical #working...

Esmeralda S.’s Avatar
Esmeralda S. Dec 16, 2020 135 views

What do you on your normal or busy day as a nurse?

What different things do you do throughout your day? What are different types of things do you do like running tests or performing different types of skills. #medical #nurse #registerdnurse #medicine...

#healthcare

Esmeralda S.’s Avatar
Esmeralda S. Dec 07, 2020 178 views

What are your interest as a nurse and what excites you the most about being a nurse?

I would like to know what your interest as a nurse are and what excites the most about being a nurse. #nurse #medical #medicine...

#interests

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Dec 01, 2020 153 views

Fastest way to become a NP(Psych)

I want to become a Psych NP. I know there are many different programs and degrees to get that position. There's ADN,BSN,MSN,DNP. I want to get my DNP. What is the fastest way. #everyone #medical #medical-school...

#pre-med

Kurt E.’s Avatar
Kurt E. Nov 21, 2020 153 views

How difficult will it be to accumulate hours, without a gap year for PA school?

I am a high school senior planning to be a physician assistant. I have been reading that the majority of PAs take a gap year or two to work enough hours for a competitive to PA school. I have also read that some worked their hours in their four years of undergrad. Initially, I was planning to...

#pa #balance #schooling #workingstudy #physicianassistant #gap-year #timemanagement #worklifebalance #medicine #medical

CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . Nov 05, 2020 135 views

How to stand out with lack of experience for my prospective field?

It’s the medical field and emphasizes a lot of hands-on experience but I’m unable to get any because of COVID. Office Hours #1: Resume Writing with Judy Park This question was posed by a question during one of our most recent "CareerVillage Office Hours" sessions. During Office Hours...

#experience #covid #medical #resume-writing #resume

Chelsea M.’s Avatar
Chelsea M. Nov 17, 2020 128 views

How do I decide what career to choose?

I'm a senior in high school and am interested in art and the medical field. I l have always had a passion for art but lately I've been thinking about a career that helps people like in the medical field. I've taken a medical anatomy class before but I wasn't too good at it so I've had it in my...

#medical #art #art-education

Heather G.’s Avatar
Heather G. Nov 13, 2020 67 views

Psychiatrists daily schedule

What is like to be a psychiatrist day to day? Do you get a lot of vacation days? Who employs you? #psychiatrists...

#medical

Matthew L.’s Avatar
Matthew L. Nov 05, 2020 268 views

How do I decide what career is flexible and functional?

I'm a junior student attending Miyamura High School and I am looking for a career plan that flexible #career-choice #future-careers yet functional. My plans are to go into construction but I enjoy technology and medical and would like to considered those options. #technology...

#medical

Mauricio M.’s Avatar
Mauricio M. Nov 05, 2020 116 views

how many years of school do i need to be an orthodontist and what degree would i need?

I am a senior in high school and I would like to go to college to become an orthodontists and I would like to know how many years it would take and what type of degree I would need to be able to do this. #medical...

#dentist

Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 21, 2020 92 views

What information would I need in an Interview?

I am planning to become a Medical Scientist after graduating from college and I am also in the 12th grade. #medical #scientist want to do clinical research and this is an interview for after...

Esmeralda S.’s Avatar
Esmeralda S. Nov 04, 2020 91 views

What is your greatest skill as a nurse?

I want to become a nurse because I like to care for people. One of my family members I look up to is a nurse. I want to know what skills are difficult or what skills are fun or easy. #nurse #medicine #skills...

#medical

Araeliah C.’s Avatar
Araeliah C. Nov 04, 2020 151 views

I'm in the 11th grade and I have many dreams and careers I want too pursue, what are some helpful next steps I should consider based on my interests and desires?

I am in the 11th grade and I participate in athletics all year around. I play soccer, basketball, and I run track. I do want too pursue a career in athletics in any of the sports I play , or hopes of getting a scholarship in any soccer, basketball, or track, or go too college and become a...

#sports #medical #psychology #art #athletics #college #militaryservice #soccer #career