Career Questions tagged Medical

There are a large number of careers in the Medical field. Some of the most popular include Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, Optician, and various careers focused on medical technology. To learn...

Temi O.’s Avatar
Temi O. Sep 18 28 views

What's my best PRE-MED degree choice? I want to read MEDICINE but I am interested in ROBOTICS

I love mechanics, crazy about computing but can not imagine a life and career outside medicine. Currently doing my A-Levels in physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics. Applying to schools in US and Canada. #medical...

#technology

Eryx L.’s Avatar
Eryx L. Sep 14 23 views

What's there to know about radiology?

I want to become both a radiologist and a 2d animator. I have not done much research into radiology so I would like to know a lot about it. #research...

#medical

Leetsy M.’s Avatar
Leetsy M. Sep 05 107 views

How do you become a medical doctor?

After undergrad and receiving your bachelor’s degree, do you continue to grad school then med school? Or after undergrad, you go straight to med school? #doctor #medical #college #medicine...

#premed

Munira A.’s Avatar
Munira A. Aug 31 106 views

How can I get to Medical School after High School Instead of 4 years of college?

I want to become a Neurosurgeon and it is going to take a lot of time to reach my goal. I don't want to waste 4 years in college. All I want is to be enrolled in Medical School after High School and start the journey of my career. #medical#doctor#medicine#college#counselor...

#premed

siyanda K.’s Avatar
siyanda K. Aug 29 46 views

Hi everyone, is medical physics a good career?

Undergraduate second year student, studying toward BSc in physics and chemistry....

#medical

Josefina N.’s Avatar
Josefina N. Aug 25 86 views

What is the day by day experience?

I want to know the day by day experience, the details on how to deal with difficult #healthcare #medical #nurse patients or make the patient feel more...

Autumn R.’s Avatar
Autumn R. Aug 11 63 views

What’s the best place to work when becoming a medical examiner

I’m 14 , my bday is January 19th and when I grow up I want to be a medical examiner #medical...

#doctor

myanah W.’s Avatar
myanah W. Jul 28 96 views

Whats the best skills you need to become a pediatrician? #doclife

#pediatrician #doctor #business I want to own my own business ran by me ( a clinic/ hospital for children) and i want to better my understanding about pediatric care ....

#medical

Creondra R.’s Avatar
Creondra R. Jul 27 92 views

As a clinical medical assistant do you have a chance sit down or do you stand mostly.

I am interested in being a clinical medical assistant, i used to work in retail and now i want to start a new career in the medical field. I am in Trade school @ CLE job corps. #medical...

#healthcare

Kerisha N.’s Avatar
Kerisha N. Jul 27 111 views

Any advice on career prospects for Precision Medicine or Pharmaceutical Sciences

Hi everyone, so earlier this year I mentioned trying to change industries from chemical engineering to something else and got some great feedback here. I've always been interested in the medical field so I have been looking at doing a Masters in Pharmaceutical Sciences or in Precision Medicine...

#industrychange #precisionmedicine #medical #engineering #careerchange #pharmaceuticals #healthcare

MaKaylah S.’s Avatar
MaKaylah S. Jul 14 77 views

What does a Medical Record's Specialist do on a day-to-day basis?

I am a 24-year-old student of Montgomery Job Corps Center in Alabama, looking into becoming a Medical Records Specialist. #healthcare #medical administrative assistant #medical...

Genesis W.’s Avatar
Genesis W. Jul 14 121 views

How to go about setting career goals

I would like to become a doctor...

#medical

Esther A.’s Avatar
Esther A. Jul 09 110 views

How do I start my journey to becoming an Obgyn?

I’m really interested in the medical field, specifically obgyn and would love to know how to get started on my journey #medicine #doctor #healthcare #medical...

Cynthia C.’s Avatar
Cynthia C. Jul 08 81 views

What is the biggest challenge you had to over come?

Im thinking of entering the medical field #healthcare...

#medical

Aliya L.’s Avatar
Aliya L. Jul 05 100 views

How do I get a head start on entering the medical field while in high school?

Hi, I am Aliya I’m currently interested in exploring careers in the medical field. #healthcare #medical #medical-school Right now I am set on going to college after high school and my gap year and becoming a...

Ayanna C.’s Avatar
Ayanna C. Jul 02 53 views

What do you want to be when you grow up

A doctor i like helping people so I can do something I love in a work place 24/7...

#medical

ja B.’s Avatar
ja B. Jul 01 126 views

is being a desk nurse an actual job?

I truly do want have a job in the medical field, i'm just not sure of the stress. #nursing #hospital-and-health-care #doctor...

#medical

Emani W.’s Avatar
Emani W. Jun 30 100 views

Interested in the medical field but I'm afraid of a lot of blood and syringes, what are good fields to look into?

Still doesn't know what's the best field of interest is yet is going to start looking into the medical field. Still don't know how to narrow down the choices of careers but is trying there best. #overload #highschool...

#medical

Serena G.’s Avatar
Serena G. Jun 29 82 views

How can I become a nurse ?

I live in Bronx nyc area I’m 17 graduating in 2022 what steps can I take to become a nurse ? #nursing #nursing #medicine...

#medical

pea M.’s Avatar
pea M. Jun 26 89 views

How do I prepare for MCAT as a business student?

I graduated from university with a business degree and now want to become a doctor. I'm not sure where to start as I've not taken 'science' courses in college only in high school, would 1 year be enough to prepare for MCAT realistically? #healthcare #premed #medical #medical-school #medicine...

#mcat #doctor