Career Questions tagged Medical

There are a large number of careers in the Medical field. Some of the most popular include Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, Optician, and various careers focused on medical technology. To learn...

Katherine B.’s Avatar
Katherine B. Dec 13, 2021 120 views

What are some Nursing-related jobs LPN's or RN's can go into that aren't directly related to patient care?

I love caring for people but I have a lower stress tolerance than most and think being in a high stress working environment would not be a great choice for me. I however don't want to be bored/not stimulated mentally. nurse LPN LVN RN RegisteredNurse nursing healthcare...

medical

Gannon M.’s Avatar
Gannon M. Dec 09, 2021 74 views
Kourtney J.’s Avatar
Kourtney J. Nov 22, 2021 95 views
Kourtney J.’s Avatar
Kourtney J. Nov 22, 2021 111 views

What should I expect for the first week of being in the medical field?

I am interested in becoming a Cna, Rn, or pharmacy tech. nurse medical medicine nursing...

healthcare

Aramis R.’s Avatar
Aramis R. Nov 22, 2021 127 views

Is there anyone available for a informational interview in the medical field

i'm doing a project and i am very interested in the medical field and i have to do a informational interview from someone i n the medical field hospital-and-health-care medical medicine...

doctor

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Nov 17, 2021 115 views

What's the difference between a Doctor and a Nurse?

I've always been interested in a medical career but not really sure what to study and don't know how to get the motivation I need. medicine doctor nurse healthcare...

medical

Ty L.’s Avatar
Ty L. Nov 12, 2021 71 views
iyanna L.’s Avatar
iyanna L. Nov 08, 2021 88 views

What are some challenges in the becoming a doctor?

Did you ever think about giving up? why? or why not? Was the career choice worth it? medical medicine medicine...

medical-school

Darren L.’s Avatar
Darren L. Nov 08, 2021 115 views

What does a physical therapist do?

Physical therapy is one of the career paths I'm interested in. But I want to learn more about what they do. What are their daily tasks, what types of patients do they see, and how is the workload? Do you find yourself happy with your job? I also want to learn how to become a physical...

physical-therapist therapy major medical kinesiology physical-therapy physical

Anais M.’s Avatar
Anais M. Nov 08, 2021 103 views

What would you say is the difference between a Nurse Practitioner and a Physician Assistant?

Hello! I know I want to be in the medical field for children, but I don’t necessarily want to be a pediatrician so I’m debating between NP and PA. They both seem pretty similar so if someone could explain that would be great! Have a great day everyone! healthcare medicine...

medical

Darren L.’s Avatar
Darren L. Nov 02, 2021 149 views

Is Physical Therapy or Chiropractic Medicine worth the time and money?

From what I've learned, both physical therapy and chiropractic medicine require years of school. Tuition is pricey and school takes up a lot of your time. Is it really worth all that effort to become a PT or a DC? medicine physical-therapist medical-education physical-therapy doctor...

college chiropractic-medicine chiropractor hospital major medical kinesiology

Hope H.’s Avatar
Hope H. Sep 09, 2021 161 views

Where should I go to be a Mortician?

I've been researching about mortuary sciences and was wondering where the best places to get a job to be one, and where to go to school is. Does it ever have a lasting emotional impact on you? I've always been interested in bodies though that does sound strange. mortician mortuary-science...

funeral mortuary healthcare science medical medicine biology

Stephanie M.’s Avatar
Stephanie M. Sep 18, 2021 187 views

Magnetic Resonance Imaging techs what are 3 things you wish you knew before choosing this career?

I am looking into this career path for my future. I would like to know a little bit more from an MRI tech perspective that's actually in the career filed. I am also wondering where to start? or whats good MRI school. career tech healthcare medical MagneticResonanceImagingTech science...

technicians mri technologist

MaKaylah S.’s Avatar
MaKaylah S. Jul 14, 2021 153 views

What does a Medical Record's Specialist do on a day-to-day basis?

I am a 24-year-old student of Montgomery Job Corps Center in Alabama, looking into becoming a Medical Records Specialist. healthcare medical-administrative-assistant medical-records administration...

medical

King W.’s Avatar
King W. Aug 20, 2021 193 views

What do death doulas/death midwives do?

ive recently discovered this job and want to know more in depth what they do and what skills are required to complete their job. it seems fascinating! medical doula midwife healthcare...

medicine

Serenity V.’s Avatar
Serenity V. Oct 27, 2021 85 views

What are the values of your company, are looking for in a person?

I'm looking into nursing and midwifery and I'd like to know what values a nurse and midwife must have, in order to have a healthcare position and profession. nursing medical neonatal...

labor-and-delivery