Career questions tagged medical

User Avatar
undefined's avatar
DECEY129 views

How to become expert medical ?

How can I become a professional medical doctor

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Sanaii208 views

What is the best way to find veterinary shadowing opportunities?

I am a current sophmore and I attend high school in the NYC area. How should I about connecting with veterinarians in the area to ask them for shadowing?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
CareerVillage Office Hours130 views

How to become an MRI tech?

Lend your expertise: what does it take to become an MRI tech? Note: Given the growing interest in the medical field, we're inviting our experienced professionals to share their knowledge.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Wilson137 views

What are the challenges faced in medical school ?

What are the challenges faced in medical school, what are the grade needed to have great flow in the medical school, what are the great achievement one can make in the medical school

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Charity235 views

Why doctors are globaly few ?

Why is medical carrier takes too long to graduate?

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kimberly166 views

What classes could I take so I can get the feeling of how the medical field and medical careers are?

I want to get into the medical field, and I don’t know where to start. I don’t know what I could be and I am aware that there’s a lot of medical stuff, such as a doctor, physician assistant, anesthesiologist, and more. And I will say that anesthesiologist does interest me but i’m not sure… so, what classes could I take so I can get the feeling of how the medical field is ? Like in college. I’m still young and i might be un sure but I want to see how it is.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kaitlyn259 views

What do I need to become a surgeon?

What do I need to become a surgeon? I am interested in following a career related to the medical field, however, I really only have a basic knowledge on the various occupations in the medical field. Being a surgeon is quite difficult as I've researched about it, however, I would like to learn more about the journey and would like to meet people who could give me a clear way on how to achieve it.

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Malaysia152 views

What jobs are easier to get but what jobs are easier to get but are still a bit in the medical field

What jobs are easier to get but are still a bit in the medical field?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
salimah631 views

What drew you to the idea of helping patients in this way instead of working in a hospital or more of a medical setting than esthetic?

I’m looking to pursue a future as a medical ethetician I have a few questions about the career. I would be so grateful to hear about your experiences!

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jalaa268 views

What steps do you take to gain a child’s Trust and Help them feel comfortable in a healthcare setting?

I’m in Highschool trying to get into college and chase my dream in becoming a PN

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jalaa294 views

What made you want to become a pediatric nurse?

I’m in the 9th Grade 👍🏽

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
scott308 views

what is the time college adissions will take place?

admission tips

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Mariah320 views

How long does it take to get your master's degree and what good medical medical school to go to?

Trade School MAA and CNA

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
CareerVillage Office Hours275 views

How long does it take to become a Surgical Tech?

Share your journey & guide aspiring Surgical Techs on their path! Note: We've seen a lot of interest in this career, so we're looking for guidance from our community of professionals.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Sophia190 views

when trying to become a nurse...?

when trying to become a nurse, do you take medical classes after you get your bacholers?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Dulce221 views

What are the first steps to becoming a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer in California?

I'm a 17 year old senior in high school interested in being a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer and attending a college that offers this major. I'm still not entirely sure what the first steps are to become one and would like to know more.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
CareerVillage Office Hours276 views

How to become a Respiratory Therapist?

Share your journey & guide aspiring Respiratory Therapists on their path! Note: We've seen a lot of interest in this career, so we're looking for guidance from our community of professionals.

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
CareerVillage Office Hours280 views

How to become a Radiation Therapist?

Share your journey & guide aspiring Radiation Therapists on their path. Note: We've seen a lot of interest in this career, so we're looking for guidance from our community of professionals.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Rhythm258 views

What's the Medical admin hiring process like and how long does it usually take?

What's the Medical admin hiring process look like and what are the mostly looking for in resume and experience?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jana196 views

In Medical Administration, what platforms/software do I use?

I want to know more about what platforms I use on the computer.

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Mike273 views

Courses to study to become a doctor ?

How to become doctor

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Hampton227 views

What classes did you take in high school to be a dermatologist?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
CareerVillage Office Hours260 views

How to become a Medical Courier?

Tell us everything we need to know to become a Medical Courier. Note: We've seen a lot of interest in this career, so we're looking for guidance from our community of professionals.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Leigha161 views

As a pediatric nurse, what does your daily routine look like at work ?

Highschool student looking for advice for college.

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Aysh287 views

What is the difference? What to take first?

I'm a high school student in a Science Highschool. I'm very interested in the Medical Field, but until now I'm still very confused in the difference of a Medical School and a Medical College, and the MBBS program? I know that there are various career paths in taking medicine, but I'm still curious if it is possible to double major while studying medicine?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Aaliyah500 views

What are the three most important things to know before becoming a medical assistant?

What would you consider the three most important things to consider when it comes to being a medical assistant?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Aaliyah272 views

What does day-to-day life look like as a medical assistant?

As someone who is interested in the field, I would like to know what the experience is like day by day.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Aaliyah297 views

What are the skills and tools that are used as a medical assistant?

I would like to know some of the skills used within the field, as well as the tools one should be familiar with.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Maimouna539 views

nursing or internal medicine doctor ?

I was wondering is internal medicine doctor better then LPN in salary & skills ? Also how long does it take to become a Internal Medicine, and what degrees and license are required ?

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ava414 views

What is the hardest part of medical school ?

I’m interested in health science I’m interested in becoming a psychiatrist

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon