Career Questions tagged Medical

There are a large number of careers in the Medical field. Some of the most popular include Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, Optician, and various careers focused on medical technology. To learn...

Jamin J.’s Avatar
Jamin J. 17 hours ago 3 views

What are some ways that you can give advise or pointers to new students that who are coming into a trade that they are interested in

I am 19 years old and I've graduated from high school and i'm just now entering in a trade school that I'm going into medical field. #medicine #medical #medical...

#healthcare

alyssa F.’s Avatar
alyssa F. yesterday 12 views

How hard is it to complete the years of school and residency to be an orthopedic surgeon ? And any advice?

It has always been a goal/ dream of mine to be an orthopedic surgeon. So I want to get more of an idea of the steps to get there. #surgeon #orthopedicsurgeon #orthopedic #medical #medicine #doctor...

#surgery

Cheyanne D.’s Avatar
Cheyanne D. yesterday 4 views

What does a day in life look like for a surgeon?

I’m a junior in high school and I’m very interested in surgery. #medicine #doctor #medical #surgery...

#medical-education

Cheyanne D.’s Avatar
Cheyanne D. yesterday 3 views

How would I go about becoming a surgeon?

I’m a junior in high school and would like to go to college and med school to eventually a surgeon what steps should I take? #surgery#medi alschool#medicine #doctor #medical #surgeon...

#premed

Kaleb J.’s Avatar
Kaleb J. yesterday 8 views

Do most neurosurgeons work in hospitals?

I want to be a neurosurgeon but just was wondering where most are employed? Hospitals? Private practices? #doctor #medicine #medical...

#premed

Dante D.’s Avatar
Dante D. Dec 10 17 views
Dante D.’s Avatar
Dante D. Dec 10 15 views
Dante D.’s Avatar
Dante D. Dec 10 8 views

How can i pursue being a doctor in family medicine and what benefits does it offer? Does annual pay increase over the years? How do i start?

I would want to pursue something more in the medical field. Family medicine or a physical therapist is something i would like end up doing. I am currently a student and hoping to pursue these careers #doctor #medicine...

#medical

Alla L.’s Avatar
Alla L. Dec 09 19 views

Can you describe a good experience you have had at work?

I am planning to become a pediatrician or just working in the medical field and I need some more information about this career. Like some personal stories would help:) #pediatrician...

#medical

Max F.’s Avatar
Max F. Dec 06 32 views

Medical Field with a business degree?

I am expected to graduate in May of 2020 with a bachelor's in Integrated Business. I am at a loss for the business world and don't feel challenged at all. I was considering maybe switching up to a career in the medical field. I was looking into Pharmacy or maybe becoming a PA? I know this all...

#doctor #business #pa #pharmacy #healthcare #medical

alanna H.’s Avatar
alanna H. Dec 03 24 views
Nick A.’s Avatar
Nick A. Nov 20 27 views

How difficult is college for someone interested in becoming a surgeon? #Medical #Surgeon

Junior in high school interested in becoming a surgeon. #medical #surgeon...

#doctor

Vernon J.’s Avatar
Vernon J. Jun 16 73 views

is There a Free LPN Program anywhere ? Or Are All LPN Programs Funded By tuition ?

is There a Free LPN Program anywhere ? Or Are All LPN Programs Funded By tuition ? #lpn #medical...

#hungrytolearn