Career Questions tagged Medical

There are a large number of careers in the Medical field. Some of the most popular include Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, Optician, and various careers focused on medical technology. To learn...

Melanie S.’s Avatar
Melanie S. Jun 17 43 views

workers in the medical field what made you realize being in the medical field was right for you?

I plan to work in the medical field and I want to know what other people with experience in that field think of it

Alexandria B.’s Avatar
Alexandria B. Jun 10 56 views

What are somethings you can do to stand out in medical school?

As a medical student are there any remote opportunities, professional development, or career advice to help students differentiate from others in securing a job?

Zainab G.’s Avatar
Zainab G. May 24 97 views

How to Ace your Certified Clinical Medical Assistant examination?

Tip and strategies

Sulani B.’s Avatar
Sulani B. May 16 126 views

Basics of Nursing

Any advice on studying the basics of nursing like fundamentals, dosage calculations, pharmacology, maternity and anything similar?

Marquessa B.’s Avatar
Marquessa B. May 16 115 views

What is the required education to become an x-ray technician?

I am using mypace to decide what I wish to do, but it does not say the required education level, I am wondering if I'd need through college or medical school to become an x-ray technician, or if a highschool education will be enough.

jaycea H.’s Avatar
jaycea H. May 10 127 views

How do I get into a good medical school with the strengths I have and the hobbies I have ? What do I need to change to be mindset ready to be a General Surgeon ?

If my strengths are helping others and learning new things fast and my hobbies are cooking and dancing what type of careers would fit me ? What other strengths or experiences I might need to achieve my dream job and career?

Awais A.’s Avatar
Awais A. May 08 113 views

What do i need to get in dental field

am looking into getting in medical career any advice on what to take and what college more specifically my goal is to get in dental field

David O.’s Avatar
David O. May 08 165 views

Hello, I'm Dave, I'm looking for ways to get advice from Professionals here, especially in the medical field. I anticipate for an honest reply

Hello, I'm Dave, a Grade 10 student currently in Nigeria. I love subjects such as Biology and Computer. My dream of being a doctor is what I want to achieve

jaycea H.’s Avatar
jaycea H. May 05 173 views

What would be the best college to attend to, to become a General Surgeon ? ?

Carlos G.’s Avatar
Carlos G. May 02 130 views

What have been the biggest mistakes that have happened in cardiology?

hello everyone I would like to know a lot about cardiology

Elijah H.’s Avatar
Elijah H. May 02 171 views

Biomedical Engineers do you find happiness in what you do?

I'm trying to find a career that brings me happiness along with the small bonus of eating food and not living on the street of course?

Elijah H.’s Avatar
Elijah H. Apr 27 166 views

Biomedical Engineers: What would you say an average week is like?

I'm curious about the field and was wondering what the average work week looks like.

jennel J.’s Avatar
jennel J. Apr 27 81 views

I am interested in becoming an obstetric sonographer. What are the steps in becoming a sonographer in the USA, Canada, and the Uk?

I want to know which of these countries is the best route to take to achieve my goals

Alicia A.’s Avatar
Alicia A. Apr 15 137 views

Is there a cosmetic dermatologists that only specializes in doing Correcting skin tone, Smoothing wrinkles, Removing hair on the face or body, Reducing surface fat ,Tightening skin, Removing tattoos, Treating cellulite, Treating acne and acne scars? I only want to specialize in this.

Things i want to specialize in :)
Correcting skin tone, Smoothing wrinkles, Removing hair on the face or body, Reducing surface fat ,Tightening skin, Removing tattoos, Treating cellulite, Treating acne and acne scars.

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Mar 25 110 views

if you're a physician assistant in CA, can you please answer some questions?

I'm super interested in this career. here are just a few questions I have about it: 1. is there many job opportunities? or is it hard to find a job? 2. how is work-life balance? 3. are you happy with your job? 4. what are some of the 'best/worst' specialities, according to what you've heard or...

Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. Mar 25 125 views

What does a day in the life of a Pediatrician look like?

Just wondering what the workload, and overall routine would look like. :)

Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. Mar 25 149 views

Are there any ways I can 'fast-forward' college and spend less time there?

Aspire to be a Pediatrician ASAP :)

Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. Mar 25 134 views

What should I look for in a Medical School?

Just a sophomore (High School) wondering about the Medical School process- specifically whether or not there are some specifics I should look out for.

Elisa C.’s Avatar
Elisa C. Mar 21 144 views

Clinical Medical Assistant to Registered Nurse

does anyone have any experience going from CMA to RN? that is the path I am interested in taking but I want to know that it is possible (oppose to doing the CNA to RN route) Any tips or advice on this process? anything helps

ted L.’s Avatar
ted L. Mar 20 140 views

how to become a vetenary doctor

i am studying 10 th std. i love pets. but i have no money. my goal is become a doctor but i havn't prepare.

Elisa C.’s Avatar
Elisa C. Mar 16 80 views

FOR CMA: what is the most difficult thing or situation about your day-to-day as a clinical medical assistant.

I am interested in becoming a clinical medical assistant with an associates in radiation therapy and I would like to know what is a difficult encounter in this field that you may experience day-to-day?

Alma H.’s Avatar
Alma H. Mar 03 160 views

What is the best major for someone who wants to become a radiologist?

#college-major #medical #radiologist #radiology

Helen F.’s Avatar
Helen F. Feb 03 204 views

What should pre-med students do over the summer?

#highschool #pre-med #medical #medicine #medschool #premed #healthcare #summerjob

Anthony M.’s Avatar
Anthony M. Feb 03 179 views

What are things someone wanting to go into the medical field should adopt?

#medicine #medical #doctor

Ching Y.’s Avatar
Ching Y. Jan 28 142 views

Will the health industry expand or contract, now that we are 2 years into the pandemic?

I am curious to know if the health industry continue to make its large presence in our daily lives. The health industry had invented new vaccines, new medicine, new masks and many other items during the pandemic. However, will the industry continue to thrive when the pandemic is over? #medical...

Alexandra K.’s Avatar
Alexandra K. Jan 27 179 views

How can I pick between 3 specialties I really want to do?

I start my first year of Physician Assistant school this fall. I already know I'm interested in pediatrics, behavioral health, and oncology. How can I decide what to do between those 3? #healthcare #medicine #college #medical #pediatrics #psych #oncology #physicianassistant

Zeeshan R.’s Avatar
Zeeshan R. Jan 07 309 views

what is agar?

#medicine #doctor #premed #healthcare #biology #healthcare #medical #labortry #pediatrics #surgeon

Anthony L.’s Avatar
Anthony L. Jan 04 267 views

Is becoming a doctor "worth it"?

#doctor #medicine #medical-school #medical #premed

Katherine B.’s Avatar
Katherine B. Dec 13, 2021 387 views

What are some Nursing-related jobs LPN's or RN's can go into that aren't directly related to patient care?

I love caring for people but I have a lower stress tolerance than most and think being in a high stress working environment would not be a great choice for me. I however don't want to be bored/not stimulated mentally. #nurse #LPN #LVN #RN #RegisteredNurse #nursing #healthcare #medical

Gannon M.’s Avatar
Gannon M. Dec 09, 2021 171 views

What are some tools of the trade I should be familiar with as a pathologists?

medicine, tools, equipment, etc #medicine #doctor #healthcare #medical