Career Questions tagged Healthcare

Healthcare focuses on the maintenance and improvement of health. Many careers support healthcare such as doctors, nurses, hospital staff and medical research. For more information, please read below.

Carmen’s Avatar
Carmen May 22 356 views

Can women become surgeons?

I want to work in the medical field and I want to become a surgeon but I was told that women can't be surgeons but I'm not sure if that's true. I'm in 8th grade and I'm 14 years old !

Jabe’s Avatar
Jabe Oct 25, 2021 344 views

What advice would you give to someone looking to get into the field of pharmacy?

#pharmacy #pharmaceuticals #healthcare

Amanda’s Avatar
Amanda Jan 08, 2021 366 views

What are Specific Advantages of Being Bilingual in Healthcare?

I'm bilingual and I understand the general usefulness of it, but I'd like a deeper insight into how being bilingual can make a positive impact in healthcare, as well as opportunities relating to it.
#bilingual #healthcare #medicine

Abby’s Avatar
Abby Sep 17, 2020 313 views

What are some careers in the medical field that don’t directly involve being with patients?

#medicine #medical #science

Dakota’s Avatar
Dakota May 30, 2020 460 views

Where is a great place to start towards a career in nursing while I'm still in high school?

I am almost 16, and very dedicated in my work. I need an easy place to get introduced into medicine. Thank you for your time. #medicine

Maya’s Avatar
Maya May 27, 2020 795 views

What AP courses should I take if I want to be a doctor (eventually an OB/GYN)?

I would like to know which AP courses to take so I can get ahead in my studies. #medicine #medical #doctor

Robert’s Avatar
Robert May 16, 2020 404 views

How to become a nurse practitioner?

#medicine #premed

Marie’s Avatar
Marie Apr 01, 2020 339 views

If you want to be in the healthcare field how long do you go to school for

#healthcare #nursing #medicine #college

Elton’s Avatar
Elton May 27, 2018 686 views

Which major is the most optimal for someone planning to go to med school?

I am considering being a PreMed major since I want to go to med school, but I know that PreMed might limit me if I were to not go to med school. What major is recommended for someone wanting to go to med school but who may need the flexibility to pursue a different career? #premed #doctor...

Matthew’s Avatar
Matthew Jan 17, 2018 657 views

What is most important for me to do now to prepare for applying to medical school?

I’m planning to get my undergrad and apply to go to medical school. I know this can be a big, difficult process, so I want to be preparing now to have the greatest chance of being successful. What things can I do and be involved in to be best prepared for that application process? #medicine...