Career Questions tagged Healthcare

Healthcare focuses on the maintenance and improvement of health. Many careers support healthcare such as doctors, nurses, hospital staff and medical research. For more information, please read below.

Ki'Rstyn N.’s Avatar
Ki'Rstyn N. Ki'Rstyn N. 8 hours ago 11 views
Nylan P.’s Avatar
Nylan P. Nylan P. 12 hours ago 7 views

How do you become a nurse

I want to become a nurse so that I can take care of people and help them get better from what’s going on #nursing...

#healthcare

Makala S.’s Avatar
Makala S. Makala S. yesterday 11 views

Tips for an aspiring PA

I just graduated college with a dream to be a PA or a career in the medical field. I also really like NP but I'm having a hard time deciding. I don't know how to go about this or what would make me an #healthcare #medicine #nursing ideal candidate for PA...

Leo Isaac C.’s Avatar
Leo Isaac C. Leo Isaac C. Jul 31 30 views

How to be emotionally, mentally ready of a bad situation?

My mother's life is threatened by serious diseases....

#healthcare

jaida L.’s Avatar
jaida L. jaida L. Jul 31 25 views

What classes are beneficial to me?

I would like to become a Nurse Administrator in the future. What classes could help me do that? #nursing...

#healthcare

Ananda L.’s Avatar
Ananda L. Ananda L. Jul 30 17 views

Is it extremely hard to get into nursing school?

I’ve always heard that it’s hard to get in. I know that I have to be dedicated in order to achieve my goals. #nursing...

#healthcare

Alexis T.’s Avatar
Alexis T. Alexis T. Jul 30 23 views

How hard will I have to push to get into the nursing program?

I’m going to community college for my first 2 years of college to see if that’s the career for me. #nursing #healthcare...

Jasmine H.’s Avatar
Jasmine H. Jasmine H. Jul 30 20 views

How challenging can nursing be?

I love to help and make people feel better when their not feeling well. I hate to see people hurt and sick knowing I can't do anything to help. That's why I wanna be a nurse. #nursing #nurse #medicine #nursing-education...

#healthcare

Zeinab A.’s Avatar
Zeinab A. Zeinab A. Jul 30 24 views

Is public health going to be feasible?

I would like to know possible careers for someone in public health, and if that is a feasible major since it is a popular major for this year due to the epidemic. #college-major #healthcare #pharmacist #health #major...

#detroit

Cervantes B.’s Avatar
Cervantes B. Cervantes B. Jul 29 24 views

What's a good way to prepare to become a pediatrician?

I'm currently in high school and I've wanted to become a pediatrician since about 5th grade. Are there any steps I should take to prepare? #pediatrics #healthcare...

#medicine

Torianna M.’s Avatar
Torianna M. Torianna M. Jul 29 30 views

How does my personality need to be like

Hi my name is Torianna and I want to know what kind of personality I would need to be a nurse and how bad can not having a good personality affect the job #nurse #healthcare...

#medicine

A A.’s Avatar
A A. A A. Jul 29 21 views

How can I become a Physician Assistant?

I'm in high school and I dream of becoming a physician Assistant. I need tips of becoming a Physician Assistant. #physician #medicine...

#healthcare

Chris M.’s Avatar
Chris M. Chris M. Jul 29 19 views

How did you know you wanted to pursue pharmacy

I’m someone who has a lot of family in the medical field and seeing them change peoples lives inspired me to want to do the same in my own way. I chose pharmacy because I want to provide reliable Heath care and prescription drugs to those who may not have access to such. #pharmacist #pharmacy...

#health #medicine #healthcare

Tia D.’s Avatar
Tia D. Tia D. Jul 29 23 views

What do I need to do in high school to become a doctor?

I am in high school and like helping people. So, I think that becoming a doctor would be a good choice. #medicine #doctor...

#healthcare

jessica P.’s Avatar
jessica P. jessica P. Jul 28 55 views

What schooling must you do after college to become a nurse anesthetist and a nurse practitioner?

Hi, I will be entering my junior year in high school and I've always known that I want to work in healthcare. I've been really thinking about nursing. I know nurse anesthetists and practitioners are different but both intrigued me. What degrees do each have, and how long do they each go to...

#medicine #nursing #nurse #healthcare #registered-nurses

Creondra R.’s Avatar
Creondra R. Creondra R. Jul 27 29 views

As a clinical medical assistant do you have a chance sit down or do you stand mostly.

I am interested in being a clinical medical assistant, i used to work in retail and now i want to start a new career in the medical field. I am in Trade school @ CLE job corps. #medical...

#healthcare

Kerry N.’s Avatar
Kerry N. Kerry N. Jul 27 32 views

Any advice on career prospects for Precision Medicine or Pharmaceutical Sciences

Hi everyone, so earlier this year I mentioned trying to change industries from chemical engineering to something else and got some great feedback here. I've always been interested in the medical field so I have been looking at doing a Masters in Pharmaceutical Sciences or in Precision Medicine...

#careerchange #engineering #pharmaceuticals #healthcare #precisionmedicine #medical #industrychange

Juliet C.’s Avatar
Juliet C. Juliet C. Jul 26 31 views

Travel Nursing Requirements

I am looking into becoming a Travel Nurse. I have done a little research on how the life of a travel nurse looks like but I am curious on what to expect while trying to start this career. Is it a competitive field and how does one go about getting the most out of this career? #travel #nursing...

#healthcare

samiye K.’s Avatar
samiye K. samiye K. Jul 18 57 views

Health Related Studies

Hello, this year I will be a senior, and I am thinking of studying medicine, or nursing. I'm an international student, i really want to study in the US and get a full ride scholarship. For which one would it be easier for me to get a full ride scholarship #nursing #scholarship #nurse...

#surgeon #fullridescholarship #us #medicine #usa #healthcare #doctor #surgeonassistant

jacob H.’s Avatar
jacob H. jacob H. Jul 15 50 views

Am I able to pursue medicine with c grades non atar

I want to pursue medicine, and don't know what I need #medicine...

#healthcare

MaKaylah S.’s Avatar
MaKaylah S. MaKaylah S. Jul 14 33 views

What does a Medical Record's Specialist do on a day-to-day basis?

I am a 24-year-old student of Montgomery Job Corps Center in Alabama, looking into becoming a Medical Records Specialist. #healthcare #medical administrative assistant #medical...

Masyiah T.’s Avatar
Masyiah T. Masyiah T. Jul 12 63 views

how to make sure my i am able to make my career goals come true

I am a mixed women. I am 18 years old im still in high school.i love to draw but i don't wanna be a drawer for a living i wanna be a doctor. #healthcare #medicine #art...

#doctor

Jam B.’s Avatar
Jam B. Jam B. Jul 09 75 views

Do I count as In State or Out of State?

All my life I lived in California. If I attend college in New York for example, then when I apply to Medical School in California, would I be counted as In State or Out of State? #college #university #medicine #school #career #college-applications...

#healthcare

Rosemary G.’s Avatar
Rosemary G. Rosemary G. Jul 09 65 views

What are the steps to becoming a registered NICU nurse and how long does it take?

Im trying to find a good career for me and know that I would love to work with babies such as a NICU nurse and I just want to know what steps are needed to get there. #nursing #registered-nurses #healthcare #nurse...

#nicu