Career Questions tagged Healthcare

Healthcare focuses on the maintenance and improvement of health. Many careers support healthcare such as doctors, nurses, hospital staff and medical research. For more information, please read below.

Brianna D.’s Avatar
Brianna D. Jan 07 40 views

Does anyone know of any physician assistant shadowing opportunities?

I am an aspiring physician assistant; I graduated college in December with a bachelor's degree in biological sciences. I am applying for PA school in just a few months. I have been searching for months and months on end for shadowing opportunities; however, due to COVID, I have been...

medicine internship healthcare

Katherine B.’s Avatar
Katherine B. Dec 13, 2021 123 views

What are some Nursing-related jobs LPN's or RN's can go into that aren't directly related to patient care?

I love caring for people but I have a lower stress tolerance than most and think being in a high stress working environment would not be a great choice for me. I however don't want to be bored/not stimulated mentally. nurse LPN LVN RN RegisteredNurse nursing healthcare...

medical

Katherine B.’s Avatar
Katherine B. Dec 13, 2021 104 views

Most enjoyable nursing jobs?

What nursing jobs are the most fulfilling and manageable over time? nursing nurse...

healthcare

Balveer S.’s Avatar
Balveer S. Dec 10, 2021 98 views

What is needed to become a Orthopedic Surgeon

So Im a 11th grade student, im in a medical program at school which gets me more help and more experience on what gets me to a position on where I need to be. medical-school medicine healthcare...

doctor

Vanessa L.’s Avatar
Vanessa L. Dec 10, 2021 109 views

what is most difficult part as a nurse?

I am very passionate about helping people nurse nursing nurse-practitioner medicine...

healthcare

Gannon M.’s Avatar
Gannon M. Dec 09, 2021 74 views
Gannon M.’s Avatar
Gannon M. Dec 09, 2021 88 views

What are three important things I should know about being a Nurse Anesthetist?

(e.g. working conditions, typical schedule, rewards, and challenges including those for people new to the job) nurse medicine...

healthcare

Andres H.’s Avatar
Andres H. Dec 09, 2021 75 views

What is the end goal of a career psychiatrist as they continue to provide healthcare for their patients and does that goal have any moral worth?

I am a recent alumni from the University of California, Davis with a B.S. in Psychology looking for more information relating to the quality of person needed to needed to behavioral health and psychiatric medicine. psychology healthcare...

doctor

Zaria T.’s Avatar
Zaria T. Dec 02, 2021 99 views

What´s the difference between Anesthesiologist assistant and Nurse Anesthetist?

An Anesthesiologist, Nurse Anesthetist and Anesthesiologist assistant have a few things in common. I´m interested in becoming an Anesthesiologist but the course load has me terrified. doctor medicine healthcare premed college Anesthesia...

nurse

Zaria T.’s Avatar
Zaria T. Dec 02, 2021 123 views

How did you deal with learning difficult material?

When I was younger I wanted to be an Anesthesiologist and part of me still does but this seems unrealistic for me. With no support/ lack of resources it´s hard to pay for school, care for myself and stay motivated especially when the end seems so far. doctor healthcare medicine...

college anesthesiologist finance

Yvonne L.’s Avatar
Yvonne L. Dec 01, 2021 96 views

How did you know you wanted to be a CNA?

I am a student learning a trade in CNA and I would love to research more about this career field to get a better understanding if this career is a good fit for me. cna nursing career...

healthcare

Martha S.’s Avatar
Martha S. Nov 28, 2021 124 views

How to become a pediatric nurse? Some pathways to take.

I'm going to graduate with a BA in Psychology and a Minor in Wellness this year. And thinking about applying to an accelerated nursing track to earn the bachelors of nursing. I'm trying to figure out what the best path is in becoming a pediatric nurse. Such as after earning the BSN should I get...

nurse pediatricnursing healthcare

Kourtney J.’s Avatar
Kourtney J. Nov 22, 2021 95 views
Kourtney J.’s Avatar
Kourtney J. Nov 22, 2021 111 views

What should I expect for the first week of being in the medical field?

I am interested in becoming a Cna, Rn, or pharmacy tech. nurse medical medicine nursing...

healthcare

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Nov 17, 2021 115 views

What's the difference between a Doctor and a Nurse?

I've always been interested in a medical career but not really sure what to study and don't know how to get the motivation I need. medicine doctor nurse healthcare...

medical

Gianna G.’s Avatar
Gianna G. Nov 11, 2021 113 views

How to choose a college based on being an orthopedic pediatrician?

I am in high school. I am 16 and I know that this is something I love doing. I love taking care of children and helping them as well. doctor college healthcare...

nursing

Makaylah P.’s Avatar
Makaylah P. Nov 09, 2021 126 views

What are some things that will help me in the heath field ?

I want to know about this because there has to be somethings else that I would have to have with me to start everything off. Health just seems like something that you will need a few things for. healthcare doctor...

college

ashanti B.’s Avatar
ashanti B. Nov 08, 2021 121 views

How to become an LPN?

i want to be an LPN but i don't know how many years i have to go to school for college college-selection medicine student university licensed-practitioner-nurse healthcare...

nursing

ashanti B.’s Avatar
ashanti B. Nov 08, 2021 104 views

What's the difference between a LPN and a CNA ?

I wanted to join the medical field but i'm stuck on which a LPN or CNA is higher in nursing. Which is the better option? medicine nursing healthcare pediatrics doctor licensed-practitioner-nurse...

certified-nursing-assistant

iyanna L.’s Avatar
iyanna L. Nov 08, 2021 112 views

What does a Normal day look like for a doctor?

Whats the most memorable patient you have had? Why did it make a diffrence? medicine healthcare health...

doctor

Anais M.’s Avatar
Anais M. Nov 08, 2021 103 views

What would you say is the difference between a Nurse Practitioner and a Physician Assistant?

Hello! I know I want to be in the medical field for children, but I don’t necessarily want to be a pediatrician so I’m debating between NP and PA. They both seem pretty similar so if someone could explain that would be great! Have a great day everyone! healthcare medicine...

medical