Career Questions tagged Healthcare

Healthcare focuses on the maintenance and improvement of health. Many careers support healthcare such as doctors, nurses, hospital staff and medical research. For more information, please read below.

erika Z.’s Avatar
erika Z. yesterday 11 views

How did you get to where you are today?

I'm training to become a Medical Administrative Assistant. #medical #healthcare #medicine #administrative-assistant #hospital-and-health-care #career-pathway...

erika Z.’s Avatar
erika Z. yesterday 14 views
erika Z.’s Avatar
erika Z. yesterday 20 views

What made you wan to pursue your current career?

I am currently in training to become an Medical Administrative Assistant and would like to know a few things before I continue with my training. #medical #healthcare #medicine #administrative #assistant...

#career-pathway

Elisa A.’s Avatar
Elisa A. Oct 08 10 views

what values do you have in your profession as a pharmacy technician?

Hi my name is Elisa and the trade I'm going into is pharmacy technician , I was wondering if I can get any advice #pharmacy...

#healthcare

Mary E.’s Avatar
Mary E. Oct 08 8 views

How long it will take to be a CMA?

I am Lily 18 years old, currently at Job Corps, I will be taking a Clinical Medical Assistant and I have a question regarding the trade that I will take. #medicine #cma #clinicalmedicalassistant #healthcare...

#medical

Ashley D.’s Avatar
Ashley D. Oct 08 19 views

What part about being a nurse's assisstant would you say is the most challenging?

My name is Ashley, I'm interested in becoming a CNA, I would like to know what are some challenges that come up while working in this field and have you ever felt discouraged about the career path you've chosen? #nursing #nurse #cna #certifiednursesassisstant #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

Heslina K.’s Avatar
Heslina K. Oct 04 33 views

How much do nurses make?

I really like nursing , because it's the most important for everyone for their lives..... #nurse #nursing #healthcare...

#nursing-education

Mackenzie C.’s Avatar
Mackenzie C. Oct 08 8 views

What are some qualities that are required to be a physical therapist?

I’m very patient and cooperative with other people, but I’m still very shy and trying to break out of my shell. I feel like at first I’m awkward talking to people that I don’t know, I’m hoping I’ll continue to grow more out of it. #physical-therapy...

#healthcare

Heslina K.’s Avatar
Heslina K. Oct 04 13 views

How hard the Medical Office Support ??

i really need an experience of the Trade i like.....but my English is not really Good... #...

#healthcare

Jesus R.’s Avatar
Jesus R. Oct 03 9 views

How do you deal with stressfull patients

In the future, i want to be a registered nurse. They are needed right now in the medical field, and i like to help people and listen to them. #healthcare...

#nurse

Kalita L.’s Avatar
Kalita L. Oct 03 13 views

what is the hardest thing you had to do within the medical field as a pediatric nurse such as turning someone away because medicine cost or turning away in general

I want to become a pediatric nurse in Brooklyn, New York or in California. I want to work in a poor city to help others who can't afford health care such as surgeries, medicine, operations or other procedures. In the future , after I am well known for great things in the medical field, I...

#nurse #healthcare

Tony P.’s Avatar
Tony P. Oct 03 16 views

What is the best degree level for bioengineering?

I'm considering a career in bioengineering. From my research, the absolute minimum degree level is a bachelor's degree. If I want to make medical advancements in the field, will a bachelor's suffice, or will I have to look on to a higher degree? #biology #science #degree #medicine #medical...

#engineering #healthcare #bioengineering

Haley M.’s Avatar
Haley M. Oct 03 6 views
Nolan H.’s Avatar
Nolan H. Oct 03 7 views