Career Questions tagged Healthcare

Healthcare focuses on the maintenance and improvement of health. Many careers support healthcare such as doctors, nurses, hospital staff and medical research. For more information, please read below.

N. S.’s Avatar
N. S. Apr 07 53 views

What medical job is right for me?

I want to go to the medical field, but I do not know what is right for me. I have two years of high school left. I have been looking for careers since the beginning of middle school but I am scared if I make the wrong decision. #healthcare...

#medical

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. Apr 02 36 views

what kind of nursing is better?

I have gotten so many answer from some amazing people and there is so many choices in nursing #nurse #nursing #registered-nurses #healthcare...

Claudine N.’s Avatar
Claudine N. Mar 30 36 views

Why are you interested in law and aging particularly, helping older people with physical and /or mental disabilities get out of nursing homes and other institutions.

I am a law graduate working as an intern with disability rights organization. I need help with the above question to help me apply for a fellowship. Thank you all for your response. #law #healthcare...

Helen C.’s Avatar
Helen C. Mar 25 36 views

whats are jobs opportunities for studing medical assistent?

I would love to study medicine and I want to know what my job opportunities are. #healthcare...

#medical

Jordyn F.’s Avatar
Jordyn F. Mar 24 79 views
Beautiful D.’s Avatar
Beautiful D. Feb 24 64 views

How long will it take to go from Cna to a Neonatal Nurse?

My name is BeautifulReality , I am 17 years old & I attend the Paul Simon job corps ! I'm interested in eventually becoming a neonatal nurse. My trade is currently cna. #nursing #nurse #neonatal #medicine...

#healthcare

Breoni S.’s Avatar
Breoni S. Mar 09 80 views

Is the salary of a Pharmacy Technician enough to obtain a sustainable lifestyle?

I am a twenty-one year old trade student, studying to become pharmacy technician. Some of my hobbies include sewing, embroidering, and drawing. I am very interested in pursuing healthcare , but I also want to pursue the arts industry.#pharmacy #pharmaceuticals #pharmacist #medicine #pharm-tech...

#healthcare

Joanne L.’s Avatar
Joanne L. Mar 10 112 views

How can I enter into a paramedic career?

I am currently pursuing a Business Analytics degree but found my passion for healthcare expeditions through volunteering. I wish to equip myself with paramedic knowledge and pursue such a career on graduation. #paramedic #career #business #career-choice #medicine #medical #healthcare...

#healthcareexpeditions

Ze Y.’s Avatar
Ze Y. Mar 04 84 views

Whats the most interesting thing about nursing?

HBsc student at U of T looking to get into health care after undergrad. #nursing #medicine #healthcare #nurse #nurse...

#doctor

Ze Y.’s Avatar
Ze Y. Mar 04 88 views

What's the best career decision you've ever made?

Looking to get into the health care field after my BS. #healthcare #medicine #nursing #doctor...

#career-counseling

Daquan B.’s Avatar
Daquan B. Mar 02 61 views

What does a cna day consist and does it have to do with a lot of reading a writing?

Very dedicated, Consisted, Observation skills, Time management Empathy and compassionate #cna #nursing #healthcare #medicine...

#nurse

jada H.’s Avatar
jada H. Mar 02 60 views
Chloe T.’s Avatar
Chloe T. Feb 29 67 views

are extracurricular important to apply for grad school in occupational therapy and what extracurricular/volunteering opportunities do you recommend?

I am currently a first-year university student. I am planning to major in psychology and minor in health sciences and aspire to be an occupational therapist in the future. #healthcare #occupational-therapy #psychology...

Aun M.’s Avatar
Aun M. Feb 28 76 views

What was your Pathway to Medical School?

This may not be common amongst many people, but if applicable, would you tell me how you got into medical school (starting from high school)? This will definitely be a long question, but I felt that it would be helpful to many students and aspiring individuals looking for motivation or a...

#healthcare #medicine #premed #doctor

Bao-Truc T.’s Avatar
Bao-Truc T. Feb 27 75 views

What is your reason/why did you want to pursue a career in the medical field?

I'm a high school junior who is interested in the healthcare field! Going to school to pursue a career in the healthcare field takes a lot of work and dedication and I just want to know how did you get through it and what was your reason for wanting to. #medicine #healthcare...

#career-choice

Bao-Truc T.’s Avatar
Bao-Truc T. Feb 27 74 views

What did you have to sacrifice in order to pursue a career in the medical field? If you could go back in time, would there be anything you would do differently?

I am currently a junior in high school and even though I am interested in having a career in the medical field, I feel like I am unaware of what I'm potentially getting myself into. I want to feel prepared for what is to come! #medicine #healthcare...

JayCee H.’s Avatar
JayCee H. Feb 24 65 views

What are the best part and worst part of your job?

I'm looking to join the medical field, and I want to know if it is for me. #medicine #healthcare #nurse...

#hospitaladmin

JayCee H.’s Avatar
JayCee H. Feb 24 76 views

Would you rather do something else in the same field?

I am thinking of joining the medical field and I'm want to "know what I'm getting myself into" #medicine #healthcare #nurse...

#hospitaladmin

JayCee H.’s Avatar
JayCee H. Feb 24 80 views

What do you do?

I'm interested in joining a medical field but I'm not sure if being a nurse or admin is the way to go. #healthcare #medicine #nurse...

#hospitaladmin