Career Questions tagged Healthcare

Healthcare focuses on the maintenance and improvement of health. Many careers support healthcare such as doctors, nurses, hospital staff and medical research. For more information, please read below.

Oluwafarati A.’s Avatar
Oluwafarati A. 1 hour ago

Where to get started in regard to becoming a Registered Nurse

I want to become a registered nurse but i’m not sure where to get started as a High school student in the 9th grade going on to 10th grade

Sphesihle B.’s Avatar
Sphesihle B. Jun 20 51 views

What is it like to be a cardiothoracic surgeon?

guys do any if you also know about cardiothoracic surgeons because I want to know more about them and wish was a heart surgeon all i need is information

Ruben M.’s Avatar
Ruben M. Jun 17 63 views

How can I up my chances at getting into a straight medicine program out of High School?

Programs that get you MD and another degree in Shorter time

Kgotso M.’s Avatar
Kgotso M. Jun 16 49 views

I'm a final year student in BHSc in medical orthotics and prosthetics , looking at the currently unemployment rate in our field is so scary , how can one increases the chances of employment , especially the ones to work in other countries where Orthotists and prosthetists are in demand ?

Being orthotist and prosthetist

Francesca C.’s Avatar
Francesca C. Jun 14 80 views

What are the steps to becoming a midwife?

Are there any tips and or tricks when in the process to becoming a midwife that anybody would give to somebody looking at advancing in this career.

Francesca C.’s Avatar
Francesca C. Jun 14 54 views

What is the atmosphere working being a midwife?

I just want to know if the environment that midwives go through and experience everyday if it will best fit the pace of my work style and if my occupational traits will really align with this specific career within the health care field.

Destiny V.’s Avatar
Destiny V. Jun 14 52 views

is there more options to get a better job then being a nurse

i wanted to know because i am in training for nursing

Aaron O.’s Avatar
Aaron O. Jun 14 52 views

What path should I take to be a Nuclear medicine physician.

I wanna become a certified nuclear medicine physician

gabriella F.’s Avatar
gabriella F. Jun 10 79 views

I want to become a certified nurse assistant.

What do i need to do? Are there specific classes i need to take? How many years of college is required?.

Kayla H.’s Avatar
Kayla H. Jun 09 55 views

what are the most critical things i should know about being a registered nurse?

i am currently studying to get a certification to starting to become a regsitred nurse and would like to know more information

Brooke G.’s Avatar
Brooke G. Jun 03 121 views

What are some high paying professions in the medical field that are low stress?

My goal is to become a physician assistant, but to think about the road getting there is very stressful for me. I am interested in dermatology and other medical technician jobs. I am currently majoring in health science. I want to get a bachelor degree no matter what. But I am wondering if...

Dartavious T.’s Avatar
Dartavious T. May 31 62 views

What benefits does Microsoft provide?

What benefits does you job provide such as:Healthcare,401k,Discounts.

Azmeena I.’s Avatar
Azmeena I. May 31 116 views

Should I follow the real world or my passion

How should I keep a passion for art in my life if I want to do something more realistic like be in the medical field do I just drop that interest or make it a hobby?

Carmen C.’s Avatar
Carmen C. May 29 102 views

How much money do surgeons make? Do men and women earn the same amount of money?

I know working as a surgeon is a lot so, one thing I never thought of is how much they earn !

Carmen C.’s Avatar
Carmen C. May 29 91 views

Does working in the medical field take a lot of work?

I want to work in the medical field and I'm not sure if it takes a lot of work and time and stuff like that !

Fernando A.’s Avatar
Fernando A. May 26 72 views

im going to become a senior in highschool next year and im curious on what college is the best to become a barber or become a personal trainer

Zainab G.’s Avatar
Zainab G. May 24 97 views

How to Ace your Certified Clinical Medical Assistant examination?

Tip and strategies

Carmen C.’s Avatar
Carmen C. May 22 268 views

Can women become surgeons?

I want to work in the medical field and I want to become a surgeon but I was told that women can't be surgeons but I'm not sure if that's true. I'm in 8th grade and I'm 14 years old !

andrea I.’s Avatar
andrea I. May 17 116 views

EMT QUESTION

When becoming an EMT was a fitness routine necessary in order to keep up with the work ?

Sulani B.’s Avatar
Sulani B. May 16 126 views

Basics of Nursing

Any advice on studying the basics of nursing like fundamentals, dosage calculations, pharmacology, maternity and anything similar?

iesha M.’s Avatar
iesha M. May 16 148 views

Are there any tips that you could give me about the process?

I want to know the process it takes to become a nurse midwife.

josie M.’s Avatar
josie M. May 16 134 views

What kind of work do you do as a psychiatrist?

I am very curious of what is a typical day for you? How does your day start for you? What kind of hands on work do you do? Are you usually in a office type setting just talking ? Is there anything you didn't expect when you started working ?

amanda M.’s Avatar
amanda M. May 16 100 views

What does it take to become a Clinical Nurse Specialists?

What type of education is needed for this line of work? I've graduated with my G.E.D and would like to know what else I need. Is there room for advancements in this career field.

Marquessa B.’s Avatar
Marquessa B. May 16 115 views

What is the required education to become an x-ray technician?

I am using mypace to decide what I wish to do, but it does not say the required education level, I am wondering if I'd need through college or medical school to become an x-ray technician, or if a highschool education will be enough.

Shannon M.’s Avatar
Shannon M. May 12 103 views

What are three important things I should know about being a CNA?

I want to know more about the challenges of being a CNA , and what is the typical work schedule.

Kai G.’s Avatar
Kai G. May 11 134 views

What are the steps to college when it comes to nursing

what does it take to be a nurse

jaycea H.’s Avatar
jaycea H. May 10 127 views

How do I get into a good medical school with the strengths I have and the hobbies I have ? What do I need to change to be mindset ready to be a General Surgeon ?

If my strengths are helping others and learning new things fast and my hobbies are cooking and dancing what type of careers would fit me ? What other strengths or experiences I might need to achieve my dream job and career?

kellis G.’s Avatar
kellis G. May 10 104 views

what are good colleges in new York city for nursing

ashley K.’s Avatar
ashley K. May 10 118 views

what classes in college should i take to become a EMS

i just want to know what classes i need to take to be a EMS

ashley K.’s Avatar
ashley K. May 09 134 views

what do you have to get ready to take with you when you became a nurse

the only reason i am asking is so i know what i need to have with me when i became one