Career Questions tagged Healthcare

Healthcare focuses on the maintenance and improvement of health. Many careers support healthcare such as doctors, nurses, hospital staff and medical research. For more information, please read below.

Olga B.’s Avatar
Olga B. 16 hours ago 7 views

What steps would you recommend I take to prepare for Medical Assistant to enter this field?

I'm a student. I'm looking for the information to inform my career choice....

#healthcare

Jamin J.’s Avatar
Jamin J. 17 hours ago 3 views

What are some ways that you can give advise or pointers to new students that who are coming into a trade that they are interested in

I am 19 years old and I've graduated from high school and i'm just now entering in a trade school that I'm going into medical field. #medicine #medical #medical...

#healthcare

Dante D.’s Avatar
Dante D. Dec 10 17 views
Alla L.’s Avatar
Alla L. Dec 10 7 views

What bad experience have you had working as a pediatrician?

I want to know if this career is really the right one for me to choose or if it is to difficult for me. I am a junior and I am pretty sure I want to be a pediatrician because I would love to be able to work with kids. #pediatrician...

#healthcare

Max F.’s Avatar
Max F. Dec 06 32 views

Medical Field with a business degree?

I am expected to graduate in May of 2020 with a bachelor's in Integrated Business. I am at a loss for the business world and don't feel challenged at all. I was considering maybe switching up to a career in the medical field. I was looking into Pharmacy or maybe becoming a PA? I know this all...

#doctor #business #pa #pharmacy #healthcare #medical

Rachel A.’s Avatar
Rachel A. Dec 03 59 views

Career advice for directionless psychology graduate

I recently graduated with a bachelor's degree in #psychology and I am looking for a #career-path that will be fulfilling, suit my interests, and not require more than a #master's degree. I'm an introvert, but I am interested in helping/understanding others. I enjoy puzzles, learning,...

#nursing #hr #genetic-counseling #healthcare #school-counseling #marketing

ty C.’s Avatar
ty C. Dec 02 31 views

How do I become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)?

The reason why I like to do can is because I am interested in the medical field for my career #nursing #nursing-assistant...

#healthcare

Ian L.’s Avatar
Ian L. Nov 14 17 views

How much does a non-invasive cardiologist make per year?

I am a junior in high school, and have took many anatomy classes through middle school, and I am very interested in the human body. I also, have lots of knowledge on the heart from a course I was in last year, called biomed. #cardiology #medicine #...

#healthcare

Betty G.’s Avatar
Betty G. Nov 20 18 views
Emma H.’s Avatar
Emma H. Nov 20 33 views

Which hospital is the best to do your internship and residency program in?

I'm a Freshman in high school and I want to be in the medical feild, so I was wondering which hospital is a good teaching hospital. #doctor #medicine #healthcare...

#internship

Abby J.’s Avatar
Abby J. Nov 20 12 views

How much do you get pay for a year if you become a NICU Nurse for Babies?

#nursing #nurse #babies #healthcare #take care #medicine #registered-nurses im a 16 year old girl, i'm a Sophomore in school. I was Curiosity about how much they make in a year and whats pros and...

Emma H.’s Avatar
Emma H. Nov 20 20 views

What is the best premed school to go to?

I'm a Freshmen in high shcool and I was wondering what college is the best to go to before medical school. #college #medicine #premed #doctor...

#healthcare

Hattie L.’s Avatar
Hattie L. Nov 20 16 views

What are some tips for getting into the medical field?

I am a freshman in high school and have always dreamed of being in the medical field. Specifically either dermatology or OB-GYN. #medicine #healthcare #doctor #dermatology...

#obgyn

Liberty L.’s Avatar
Liberty L. Nov 20 23 views

What steps do I need to take in order to become a neonatal nurse?

I am a freshman student who is interested in becoming a neonatal nurse. I want to know more information of how to become a neonatal nurse and what steps I need to take in the future. #neonatal #nurse #nursing...

#healthcare

judith G.’s Avatar
judith G. Nov 15 28 views
judith G.’s Avatar
judith G. Nov 15 26 views
abby J.’s Avatar
abby J. Nov 15 18 views

how many days a week will I have to work?

I want to work a lot of hours. I like helping people. #healthcare...

#medicine

kendall W.’s Avatar
kendall W. Nov 15 15 views
kendall W.’s Avatar
kendall W. Nov 15 16 views