Career Questions tagged Healthcare

Healthcare focuses on the maintenance and improvement of health. Many careers support healthcare such as doctors, nurses, hospital staff and medical research. For more information, please read below.

Ty S.’s Avatar
Ty S. Apr 22 67 views

How much money can you make from being an anesthesiologist.

I am wanting to be an anesthesiologist when I grow up. There are just a few questions I want to know. #healthcare...

#income

Nicol C.’s Avatar
Nicol C. Feb 18 149 views

Can I take pre-req courses for psychiatry in community college, after I graduated with a psychology degree?

I will be graduating this year in June with a concentration in Psychology. However, I will be taking a gap year and build my resume. I would like to go to medical school to study psychiatry but I am well aware that I have not taken any science/math courses expect Pre-Cal and Stats. #psychiatry...

#healthcare

Amanda K.’s Avatar
Amanda K. Dec 31, 2020 167 views

Virtual Volunteering for Teens Interested in Healthcare

I was wondering what types of virtual volunteering opportunities would be available for high school students looking to contribute to, and gain experience in, healthcare? It seems both my age and virtual approach have limited my options, but I really want to help out somehow. #healthcare...

#virtual-volunteering #high-school-students #volunteering

Esmeralda S.’s Avatar
Esmeralda S. Dec 16, 2020 145 views

What do you on your normal or busy day as a nurse?

What different things do you do throughout your day? What are different types of things do you do like running tests or performing different types of skills. #medical #nurse #registerdnurse #medicine...

#healthcare

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. Nov 10, 2020 147 views

What careers require an MPH?

I am considering pursuing an MPH in the future, but I don't know anyone who uses it in their career. What makes an MPH degree unique? #mph #publichealth #public-health #health #healthcare #stem...

#givingiscaring

Momotaj J.’s Avatar
Momotaj J. Nov 04, 2020 118 views

Medical jobs

Looking for jobs that will give me patient contact hours. #healthcare...

#surgeon

Gus M.’s Avatar
Gus M. Oct 26, 2020 157 views

What experience would I need to be an anesthesiologist

I am wondering what experiences I would need to become an anesthesiologist and how I would obtain these. #medical...

#healthcare

Sakura E.’s Avatar
Sakura E. Jul 31, 2020 124 views
Abigail O.’s Avatar
Abigail O. Jul 17, 2020 170 views

In general, what is it like to be an anesthesiologist?

I’m curious about what being an anesthesiologist or assistant anesthesiologist is actually like. What does an average day look like? What is the most exciting part of the job? What is the hardest part of the job? How much time do you spend working with other people? What was the college...

#medicine #anesthesiologist #career-counseling #healthcare #july20

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 08, 2020 117 views

What's your motivation for being a nurse?

I want to know what are some things I can do to help me become a nurse? #nursing...

#healthcare

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jul 02, 2020 4113 views

Can I go straight to nursing school after I graduate high school? (If so, how can I get in?)

Hello, I am currently a rising junior in high school. I am very interested in nursing, and becoming an RN. I want to obtain a BSN, and later my masters because I want to specialize in sports medicine or orthopedics. I believe I read somewhere that you can go straight to nursing school right...

#medicine #college #registered-nurses #healthcare #nursing #nurse

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jun 17, 2020 144 views

What are good colleges in California that have great nursing schools?

Hello! I am a rising junior in high school and am interested in going into the medical field, more specifically nursing (possibly a nurse practitioner). I live in California, and want to go to college here. #nursing #college #nurse #healthcare...

#medicine

Divya G.’s Avatar
Divya G. Jun 11, 2020 295 views

How do I become a surgeon?

I'm in the first year of my GCSEs, and I'm a little confused about how to become a practising surgeon. What are the elaborate steps I need to take? #doctor #medicine #surgery #surgeon #healthcare #college #premed...

#school

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Jun 09, 2020 558 views

Should I go into bussiness or medicine

I change my mind a lot and want to do something that is I enjoy every day. I feel that business is broad and it is so much you can do with a business major, however, being a doctor is so straightforward because having a medical degree is just being a doctor. I have always wanted to be a doctor...

#medicine #healthcare #business #doctor #premed #marketing #medical

Arisa Y.’s Avatar
Arisa Y. May 30, 2020 370 views

What are some back up professions or careers?

I'm thinking about going into the medical field and I know that it's tough. Even though it'd be a dream to study medicine, I figured that I should be on the safe side and have a backup job I can fall back on if things don't work out. Any suggestions for those kinds of jobs? #job #medicine...

#career-choice #career #healthcare

Whitney L.’s Avatar
Whitney L. Apr 30, 2020 134 views
Iqra T.’s Avatar
Iqra T. Apr 17, 2020 401 views

What would you say the most difficult part of your job is?

Everything has pros and cons, what are the cons of your job? #career #job #healthcare #medicine #employment #police...

#tech

Nayeli L.’s Avatar
Nayeli L. Apr 14, 2020 339 views

Should I transfer to a different college that has a BS in Nursing Science?

I'm currently a freshman at UCSD, and not to long ago I decided to pursue a career in nursing, however, my college doesn't have a BS in nursing. I am a human biology major and was wondering if I should stick with that and then go to nursing school or if I should transfer to another college that...

#nursing #college #registered-nurses #healthcare