Career Questions tagged Healthcare

Healthcare focuses on the maintenance and improvement of health. Many careers support healthcare such as doctors, nurses, hospital staff and medical research. For more information, please read below.

Alicia Y.’s Avatar
Alicia Y. Sep 15 32 views

How many patients do you have a day?

I like to keep myself busy but not too busy where I hate my job now. I have a career I want but I also want to learn about different types of careers. #all careers #finding career #career #career-path #career-choice #orthodontist #dental hygienist #doctor #surgeon #job #pediatrician #eye...

#medicine #therapist #healthcare #any #counselor

Sakura E.’s Avatar
Sakura E. Jul 31 55 views
Sakura E.’s Avatar
Sakura E. Jul 31 58 views
Kurt E.’s Avatar
Kurt E. Jul 16 120 views

Should I double major in music and microbiology?

I'm a rising senior and I am thinking about becoming a physician assistant. I have been playing french horn since 6th grade and also have a big interest in medicine. The problem is that I am not sure if I should double major in music and mcb or just microbiology. I want to have enough time...

#physicianassistant #college-major #physician #music #medicine #healthcare #july20 #doublemajor

Alice X.’s Avatar
Alice X. Jul 24 99 views

What are some of the less well-known jobs available in healthcare?

Besides being a doctor, nurse, surgeon, etc., what are some other less known jobs in the healthcare industry? What do each of their jobs entail? For some of these jobs, is med school necessary? #july20...

#healthcare

Tara S.’s Avatar
Tara S. Jul 20 80 views

How feasible is doing a PhD and MD at the same time?

How feasible is it to become both a scientist and a doctor? Thank you! #july20 #medicine #healthcare #scientist...

#doctor

Tara S.’s Avatar
Tara S. Jul 20 73 views

How did you choose your field of healthcare?

Hi! I'm wondering how you chose what field of healthcare to get into and the things you like the most and dislike the most about it. Thank you! #medicine #healthcare #field...

#july20

DEANNA G.’s Avatar
DEANNA G. Jul 17 69 views

Ways to improve the healthcare system

I have seen many videos in the media where people are explaining to doctors and nurses that they are hurt. The doctors and nurses are not believing these people and the people end up dead or seriously ill. How can we put an end to this?! #doctor #july20 #career...

#healthcare

DEANNA G.’s Avatar
DEANNA G. Jul 17 81 views

Advice for those entering the Healthcare field?

The healthcare field can be a very challenging place for anyone, and I was wondering is there any advice to keep me on the right track. #knowledge #july20...

#healthcare

Abigail O.’s Avatar
Abigail O. Jul 17 97 views

In general, what is it like to be an anesthesiologist?

I’m curious about what being an anesthesiologist or assistant anesthesiologist is actually like. What does an average day look like? What is the most exciting part of the job? What is the hardest part of the job? How much time do you spend working with other people? What was the college...

#career-counseling #july20 #anesthesiologist #medicine #healthcare

Asya M.’s Avatar
Asya M. Jul 17 53 views

As an aspiring SLP, is it possible to simultaneously work as a medical SLP and a school-based SLP, or would it be more beneficial to do one before the other?

Hi! I’m very interested in working with those with special needs, though I’m also interested in working in a medical setting where I will be able to learn from other healthcare professionals while I work (hence my interest in both school-based and medical speech-language pathology). I was...

#july20 #slp #speechpathology #healthcare