Career Questions tagged Healthcare

Healthcare focuses on the maintenance and improvement of health. Many careers support healthcare such as doctors, nurses, hospital staff and medical research. For more information, please read below.

Alessandra F.’s Avatar
Alessandra F. Oct 13 41 views

What are some soft skills that are need to be and anesthesiologist?

I am in 9th grade and I am exploring the Health Care field currently and I am interested in anesthesiology. healthcare medicine...

doctor

Emily M.’s Avatar
Emily M. Oct 12 43 views

How do I get started in the Emergency Management field?

I am a current undergraduate at North Dakota State University, living in Hillsboro, OR. I am studying emergency management and biological sciences, and am currently involved with the red cross as a recovery specialist and emergency management government liaison. I am incredibly interested in...

emergencymanagement healthcare disastermanagement research tsunami internship disasterrelief

Priya K.’s Avatar
Priya K. Oct 12 48 views

What are the different educational paths for becoming a nuclear medicine technologist?

Hi, I am a high school grade who is currently in career technical training for medical assisting. I had to take a break from college but I am planning to go back to get my associates for Nuclear Medicine technology or just biotechnology in general. Some of my other interests include art,...

medicine medical biology healthcare

Naturel S.’s Avatar
Naturel S. Oct 11 49 views

Do you have to be on call to be an OB/GYN?

Thing is, I like my sleep, and I was wanting to know that if I have to wake up out of my sleep to deliver a baby or tend to one's needs. healthcare...

doctor

Caroline C.’s Avatar
Caroline C. Oct 08 58 views

What can I get involved in to learn more about the healthcare feild?

I've been interested in the job of a Clinical Epidemiologist...

healthcare

Lindsay P.’s Avatar
Lindsay P. Oct 08 39 views

I'm in the 10th grade, are there any specific classes i should look into to become an orthopedic physician?

At school i am taking health classes and sports medicine but i am wodering if any other classes will help me get to this career goal. I would like to go into the orthopedic feild but i dont want to be a surgeon. orthopedics schooling highschool healthcare medical...

ortho

Tylasia P.’s Avatar
Tylasia P. Oct 08 38 views
madeline B.’s Avatar
madeline B. Oct 08 51 views

I am in tenth grade and just recently started thinking about my future. Based on my interests i'm wondering, what should i do to gain more knowledge?

I am interested in the medical field but im still unsure what i definitely want medicine healthcare . I like the idea of dietetics and nutrition but I dont know a lot about it and want to learn more. dietetics I was thinking about programs and volunteering to learn more before i go to...

internship

Naturel S.’s Avatar
Naturel S. Oct 07 68 views

Is the road to becoming a OB/GYN hard?

I want to go to an HBCU and my major will be biology. I am very invested and interested in becoming and OB/GYN. I love helping younger people as well as people in general and telling people information about their health/ doctor medicine healthcare...

science

Robert N.’s Avatar
Robert N. Oct 07 38 views

what skills are needed to be a registered nurse?

In school I am most interested in health and science classes. I'm very passionate about helping other people who cannot help themselves. A career I am interested in is nursing. What kind of personal skills are required to be a successful nurse?...

healthcare

Buse K.’s Avatar
Buse K. Sep 30 85 views

Is there a chance that you would fail in nursing program? If you do, can you retake the classes again?

I want to go to Rutgers to become a RN. I'm a senior in high school. I'm kind of nervous and stressed on what to do next. I want to get my bachelors degree. nursing registered-nurses nurse healthcare...

medicine

Alan L.’s Avatar
Alan L. Sep 28 41 views

What do you find interesting about being a Medical Assistant?

My name is Alan and I'm researching about Medical Assistants and I wanna know what things in this job are interesting if I ever become a medical assistant medical...

healthcare

Gia An H.’s Avatar
Gia An H. Sep 28 46 views

What Registered Nurse do? And how to become a nurse?

I’m 15 years old and my dream job is become a Nurse to help people, how can I step by step to follow my dream and what I need to do and learn now? registered-nurses...

healthcare

Chris S.’s Avatar
Chris S. Sep 24 54 views

What will put me on the right path for being a Occupational Therapy Assistant

Hi m healthcare y name is Chris Singletary. I am a student at Job Corps and I am reaching out to you guys because I believe I would enjoy a career in being a Certified Medical assistant and I would appreciate your perspective on the practical aspects of working in this...