Career Questions tagged Healthcare

Healthcare focuses on the maintenance and improvement of health. Many careers support healthcare such as doctors, nurses, hospital staff and medical research. For more information, please read below.

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. 19 hours ago 22 views

Why did you choose to go in the medical field?

I feel like going into the medical field is such a big step in your life. #medicine...

#healthcare

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. 19 hours ago 12 views
Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. 20 hours ago 10 views
Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. 20 hours ago 13 views

What if I can't handle nursing school?

I know it's going to be frustrating and hard to remember every little thing. #medicine #healthcare...

#nurse

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. 21 hours ago 8 views
Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. 21 hours ago 6 views

What's your motivation for being a nurse?

I want to know what are some things I can do to help me become a nurse? #nursing...

#healthcare

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. 21 hours ago 6 views
Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. 21 hours ago 6 views
Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. 21 hours ago 10 views

What are the benefits becoming an RN?

I'm Jessica. I'm becoming a junior and I'll be looking at colleges for nursing. #nursing...

#healthcare

Jennifer S.’s Avatar
Jennifer S. Jul 04 34 views

Which specialty of nursing did you choose, how did you prepare for it and why did you choose it?

Hello everyone! I'm a first-generation college student and CNA here in San Diego. I'm pursuing a nursing career and am convinced that I will be specializing in a branch of nursing (masters) in the future. Currently, I'm in the process of receiving a general degree in math and science this fall!...

#nursing #college #healthcare #nurses #nurse #medicine

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jul 02 49 views

How can I get accepted into nursing school straight from high school?

Hello, I am currently a rising junior in high school. I am very interested in nursing, and becoming an RN. I want to obtain a BSN, and later my masters because I want to specialize in sports medicine or orthopedics. I am currently interning at a rehab facility, and want to find some volunteer...

#healthcare #nursing #nurse #medicine #registered-nurses

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jul 02 62 views

Can I go straight to nursing school after I graduate high school? (If so, how can I get in?)

Hello, I am currently a rising junior in high school. I am very interested in nursing, and becoming an RN. I want to obtain a BSN, and later my masters because I want to specialize in sports medicine or orthopedics. I believe I read somewhere that you can go straight to nursing school right...

#nursing #college #healthcare #registered-nurses #nurse #medicine

Charlotte Y.’s Avatar
Charlotte Y. Jun 28 87 views

What is the difference between college and medical school? What does it mean to get into medical school straight out of high school?

I am currently an incoming junior in high school and I am planning on going into the medical field! Is it better to apply/get straight into medical school after high school as compared to going to college then medical school? What is the whole process like? #medicine #college #doctor #medical...

#healthcare

Jeannetta G.’s Avatar
Jeannetta G. Jun 25 82 views

What jobs are offered in a doctors office

I currently work at a pharmacy but i really want to start working around doctors or something that’s a little closer to my career choice. I want to learn a grown in my medical career #doctor #medicine #healthcare #medical...

#career-counseling

Charlize M.’s Avatar
Charlize M. Jun 24 74 views

What are some job prospects for a Neuroscience major?

I'm entering college in the fall and planning to major in Neuroscience on a pre-med track. Just in case I don't pursue going to medical school, I was wondering if there are any job prospects for this major, like a back-up plan? In all honesty, I'm fearful that I might pursue the wrong major...

#medical #healthcare #college #college-major #neuroscience #major #premed #medicalschool #stem #technology #medicine

Toluwanimi O.’s Avatar
Toluwanimi O. Jun 17 82 views

What are the best medical specialties for extroverts

I am a biochemistry graduate with strong interpersonal skills. I am applying to medical schools and I am gathering all the information possible. #medical-school #healthcare...

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jun 17 60 views

What are good colleges in California that have great nursing schools?

Hello! I am a rising junior in high school and am interested in going into the medical field, more specifically nursing (possibly a nurse practitioner). I live in California, and want to go to college here. #nursing #college #nurse #healthcare...

#medicine

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jun 17 88 views

What are the differences between a nurse practitioner and a physician assistant?

Hello, I am a rising junior in high school who is interested in going into the medical field. However, I don't know what I want to be yet. I am currently looking into both of these careers. Which job in your opinion is "better" (in all aspects: salary, job opportunities, hours, etc.) #medicine...

#medical #healthcare #nursing #nurse #physician #doctor

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jun 17 51 views

What do nurse practitioners do, and how can I become one?

Hello, I am a rising junior in high school who is interested in going into the medical field. However, I don't know what I want to be yet. I am currently looking into becoming a NP. #medicine #nurse #nursing #medical...

#healthcare

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jun 17 41 views

What do physician assistants do, and how do I become one?

Hello, I am a rising junior in high school who is interested in going into the medical field. However, I don't know what I want to be yet. I am currently looking into becoming a PA. #medicine #medical #doctor #healthcare...

#physician

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jun 16 148 views

What exactly is biomedical engineering, and what do people in this profession do?

Ever since I was little, I wanted to be a doctor. Now that I have become a high school student, I've done research about what it takes to go to medical school. Helping and interacting with others is what I want to do. Although, I don't think I have what it takes to go into medical school....

#biomed #medical #college #bio #healthcare #biomedical #engineering #doctor #medicine

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jun 15 49 views

What does a CRNA do?

Hello! I am a rising junior in high school, and am very interested in going into the medical field. However, I am not sure what I want to be. Currently I am looking into CRNAs. I had surgery 6 months ago for my ACL, and the CRNA that worked with me was very kind and comforting. She has inspired...

#medical #college #healthcare #crna #doctor #medicine

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jun 15 430 views

What are jobs in the medical field that don't require going to medical school?

#medical #healthcare #medical-school #nurse #doctor #medicine

Divya G.’s Avatar
Divya G. Jun 11 71 views

How do I become a surgeon?

I'm in the first year of my GCSEs, and I'm a little confused about how to become a practising surgeon. What are the elaborate steps I need to take? #doctor #medicine #surgery #surgeon #healthcare #college #premed...

#school

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Jun 10 68 views

what is the bs/md program

I am interested in the route of becoming a doctor right after high school, since it will save time and money, without requiring an MCAT. What are the differences between #hospital-and-health-care #healthcare #medical #medicine #doctor this versus the traditional route and is it easier or...

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Jun 09 330 views

Should I go into bussiness or medicine

I change my mind a lot and want to do something that is I enjoy every day. I feel that business is broad and it is so much you can do with a business major, however, being a doctor is so straightforward because having a medical degree is just being a doctor. I have always wanted to be a doctor...

#medical #healthcare #marketing #business #premed #doctor #medicine