Career Questions tagged Healthcare

Healthcare focuses on the maintenance and improvement of health. Many careers support healthcare such as doctors, nurses, hospital staff and medical research. For more information, please read below.

Yazlynn W.’s Avatar
Yazlynn W. Feb 24 18 views

What specific things do I have to study in order to be a certified fitness trainer?

My name is Yazlynn. I am 15 years old and I love staying active. Since we are in a pandemic, I am focusing on fitness a lot more. I do a lot of lifting and HIIT workouts and continuing to stay on a good diet. Many of my friends have asked for help but sometimes I don't always have the answers...

#quarantinefitness #healthcare #coach

Nicol C.’s Avatar
Nicol C. Feb 18 53 views

Can I take pre-req courses for psychiatry in community college, after I graduated with a psychology degree?

I will be graduating this year in June with a concentration in Psychology. However, I will be taking a gap year and build my resume. I would like to go to medical school to study psychiatry but I am well aware that I have not taken any science/math courses expect Pre-Cal and Stats. #psychiatry...

#healthcare

Allison M.’s Avatar
Allison M. Jan 22 63 views

I am in 10th grade and I have a few career ideas, but I am not sure how to narrow down my options.

At school my favorite subject is science and I enjoy doing more hands-on work because it is more interesting in my opinion. My hobbies include doing my skincare, walking my dogs, and baking. A topic that I am passionate about is anything to do with taking care of my hair and skin. What is some...

#career-paths #healthcare #career #careers

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 45 views

I want to be a pediatric doctor and I wanted to know if you've had a patient that was hard to deal with.

I'm Ms. Hill at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #doctor...

#healthcare

Hjelle P.’s Avatar
Hjelle P. Jan 15 48 views

What kind of methods do music therapists use in music therapy?

I'm researching music therapy and am curious about how it is used and what sorts of methods music therapists use. #musictherapy #music #therapy...

#healthcare

Amanda K.’s Avatar
Amanda K. Jan 08 111 views

What are Specific Advantages of Being Bilingual in Healthcare?

I'm bilingual and I understand the general usefulness of it, but I'd like a deeper insight into how being bilingual can make a positive impact in healthcare, as well as opportunities relating to it. #bilingual #healthcare...

#medicine

Amanda K.’s Avatar
Amanda K. Jan 03 164 views

What Types of Leadership Roles are Offered in Healthcare?

I want to familiarize myself with the types leadership roles within healthcare so I can have a better understanding of what my options are, outside of the obvious (ex: CEO). I'm specifically interested in hospital administration, but I'm open to all types of leadership roles. #healthcare...

#leadership-roles #medicine #hospital-administration

Anna D.’s Avatar
Anna D. Jan 02 77 views

Based on your experience, on average, how likely is a hospital or clinic willing to hire a woman as a doctor over a man? If possible, please include region (location) of experience.

I want to become a medical doctor in the future and gender equality is something that I highly prioritize, especially in a future workplace. I asked this question to gain more information about where I would have a higher chance of employed and whether or not the health care community is more...

#equality #doctor #futurejob #futurecareer #womensrights #healthcare

Amanda K.’s Avatar
Amanda K. Dec 31, 2020 177 views

Which Areas of Healthcare are Most Overlooked?

I want to explore where I can make a bigger impact in the future. #healthcare #medicine...

#opportunities

Amanda K.’s Avatar
Amanda K. Dec 31, 2020 104 views

Virtual Volunteering for Teens Interested in Healthcare

I was wondering what types of virtual volunteering opportunities would be available for high school students looking to contribute to, and gain experience in, healthcare? It seems both my age and virtual approach have limited my options, but I really want to help out somehow. #healthcare...

#virtual-volunteering #high-school-students #volunteering

Amanda K.’s Avatar
Amanda K. Dec 29, 2020 78 views

Path to Hospital Administration

I'm a high school student passionate about business and healthcare, and I'm intrigued by the role of hospital CEO's. I was wondering about the different paths and qualifications required to become a hospital administrator starting from high school graduation so I could know whether I would have...

#high-school-students #healthcare #hospital-administration

Esmeralda S.’s Avatar
Esmeralda S. Dec 16, 2020 121 views

What do you on your normal or busy day as a nurse?

What different things do you do throughout your day? What are different types of things do you do like running tests or performing different types of skills. #medical #nurse #registerdnurse #medicine...

#healthcare

Ramsey P.’s Avatar
Ramsey P. Dec 07, 2020 351 views

What's the best major/career for me?

I have been trying to find a major/career that suits me for a while, but nothing seems to stick because I have so many interests. I recently graduated from Clayton State University with my Associate of Arts in Integrative Studies and I will be graduating from high school in May. I plan to...

#career #business #healthcare #mentalhealth #college #science #math #education #management

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. Nov 10, 2020 117 views

What careers require an MPH?

I am considering pursuing an MPH in the future, but I don't know anyone who uses it in their career. What makes an MPH degree unique? #mph #publichealth #public-health #health #healthcare #stem...

#givingiscaring

Momotaj J.’s Avatar
Momotaj J. Nov 04, 2020 81 views

Medical jobs

Looking for jobs that will give me patient contact hours. #healthcare...

#surgeon

Jox I.’s Avatar
Jox I. Nov 02, 2020 52 views

A Question for Optometrists

What type of minor surgeries do optometrist do in some states. #medical #health #healthcare...

#pre-med

Bansi B.’s Avatar
Bansi B. Nov 02, 2020 102 views

I want to become a general pediatrician.

Hey there! I want to become a pediatrician. It is my dream! Is there any advice and/or guidance you can provide? I know this is a vague question, but any small idea will do! Thanks! Thanks in advance, Bansi #pediatrician #healthcare #job #doctor...

#medical

Sarah J.’s Avatar
Sarah J. Oct 29, 2020 139 views

If I get a bachelor's of health science, and choose not to pursue a career in pharmacy, what other options are there?

I want to (or at least I think I want to) go into a program for a PhD in pharmacy to be either a pediatric or hospital pharmacist. I plan to either get my bachelor's of health science first, then apply to a graduate program for pharmacy or go into a 6 yr program while also obtaining my...

#health #hospital-and-health-care #career-paths #career-choice #phd #pharmacy #healthcare

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 88 views

What are some rewarding aspects about working as a radiologist?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in radiology within the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for biological and health sciences and look...

#healthscience #physician #cleveland #ohio #healthcare #medicalfield #career-paths #radiology #health

Gus M.’s Avatar
Gus M. Oct 26, 2020 102 views

What experience would I need to be an anesthesiologist

I am wondering what experiences I would need to become an anesthesiologist and how I would obtain these. #medical...

#healthcare

Gus M.’s Avatar
Gus M. Oct 26, 2020 103 views

What traits should an Anesthesiologist

I was wondering what are the ideal traits to possess for an anesthesiologist...

#healthcare

Gabriella F.’s Avatar
Gabriella F. Oct 19, 2020 64 views
Gabriella F.’s Avatar
Gabriella F. Oct 19, 2020 60 views