Career Questions tagged Occupational Therapy

Madilyn B.’s Avatar
Madilyn B. Nov 20, 2019 54 views
Madilyn B.’s Avatar
Madilyn B. Nov 20, 2019 24 views
Madilyn B.’s Avatar
Madilyn B. Nov 20, 2019 19 views
Lillian L.’s Avatar
Lillian L. Nov 14, 2019 34 views

As an occupational therapist what clientele would I have?

Who would need an occupational therapist and where should I look for jobs. I want to know where the demand is coming from. #occupational-therapist #occupational-therapy #physical-therapy...

#clientele

Lillian L.’s Avatar
Lillian L. Nov 14, 2019 24 views

What are the education requirements to become an occupational therapist?

I am interested in this career but don't fully understand the path I would need to take to get there. #occupational-therapy #career #career-paths...

#education-requirements

Logan S.’s Avatar
Logan S. Oct 03, 2019 19 views

How many years should I expect to be in school for to become an occupational therapist?

Looking into occupational therapy...

#occupational-therapy

Kristen S.’s Avatar
Kristen S. Oct 03, 2019 24 views

What are some other healthcare careers that get over looked?

I would like to be an occupational therapist but I want to be sure that is what I want to do #ot...

#occupational-therapy

Lauren B.’s Avatar
Lauren B. Aug 01, 2018 153 views

Are there any schools that have a merge program from occupational therapy to prosthetic?

Are there any schools that have a merge program from occupational therapy to prosthetic or undergraduate to a master program in prosthetic. #programs #schools #therapy #occupational-therapy...

#prosthetics

Maryah J.’s Avatar
Maryah J. Oct 17, 2018 157 views
Emilia G.’s Avatar
Emilia G. Sep 29, 2018 160 views

What is it like to be in the Occupational Therapist program, is it hard?

How do Occupational Therapist program look like, what do you do in the program?...

#occupational-therapy

Rebekah W.’s Avatar
Rebekah W. Apr 21, 2018 206 views

How can I best #pursue #specializing in an area of #occupational therapy?

My aim for a career is #occupational #therapy. I also am intrigued by #specializing in it. I would like to know if there is an #efficient, direct #process by which I can follow as a #guideline in order to achieve this....

#occupational-therapy

Elias O.’s Avatar
Elias O. Apr 29, 2018 243 views

What is the difference between physical and occupational therapy?

I'm pursuing a BS in Athletic Training with a concentration in Exercise Science. #physical-therapy...

#occupational-therapy

Elias O.’s Avatar
Elias O. May 05, 2018 280 views
Ngoc H.’s Avatar
Ngoc H. Apr 25, 2018 227 views

How many years of schooling do you need to become an occupational therapist?

I do not mind spending a lot of time in college for a career of my choice but I do want to know how much schooling is necessary to become an occupational therapist? What sort of test would also be encountered through this endeavor? #medical-school #years #classes #occupational-therapy...

#occupational-medicine

Ngoc H.’s Avatar
Ngoc H. Apr 25, 2018 209 views

What college classes do you need to take to become an occupational therapist?

I want to study medicine in college but I am still indecisive. I was thinking of becoming an occupational therapist because it is a field of work that I am interested in. I am unsure of the type of classes I need in take in order to achieve becoming an occupational therapist. #medicine...

#occupational-therapy #college-major #what-classes-to-take

Faith B.’s Avatar
Faith B. Mar 20, 2018 303 views

What does an Occupational Therapist's average day look like?

I would like to confirm that every day is not going to be the same because I do not want to have career where every day is the exact same. I want each day to have it is own experiences. #ot...

#occupational-therapy

Kimberly S.’s Avatar
Kimberly S. Jan 17, 2018 227 views

Should I minor in something business related if I am considering trying to start my own occupational therapy practice?

I am currently an undergraduate student majoring in psychology and am on the path to becoming an occupational therapist. I would like to apply for OT masters programs after I obtain my bachelors degree. However, because I am possibly considering the idea of trying to start my own OT practice, I...

#occupational-therapy

Rebecca C.’s Avatar
Rebecca C. Jan 16, 2018 209 views

Is grad school worth it?

What are the pros and cons of grad school? I'm thinking about majoring in occupational therapy- with that major, how seriously should I be thinking about grad school? #graduate-school...

#occupational-therapy

Rebecca C.’s Avatar
Rebecca C. Jan 16, 2018 219 views

Will therapy be a good fit for me?

I've had a hard time deciding on a major, and I think I want to be an occupational therapist, but I don't know for sure if that's what's best for me. What qualities should most therapists have? #therapy #college-major...

#occupational-therapy