Career Questions tagged Horses

Amanda M.’s Avatar
Amanda M. Jan 16, 2018

What biology- related careers exist?

I'm interested in biology, and would ideally like a job that encompasses this interest. I also plan to horseback ride competitively after college, and need relatively flexible hours to do so. Are there any biology- related professions that will give me the flexibility and salary to continue my...

#jobs #horses #biology

Amanda M.’s Avatar
Amanda M. Jan 16, 2018

What collegiate opportunities exist for equestrians (esp. eventers)?

I've been horseback riding my entire life, and plan to continue doing so during (and after) college. What affordable horseback riding programs exist in college? Are there any eventing programs, or is it better to train outside of school? Also, what scholarships exist for equestrians, and are...

#horses #eventing #sports

Emily G.’s Avatar
Emily G. Sep 01, 2017

What is the best thing for me to major in if I want to run my own boarding and training facility for horses?

I've been wondering if I should major in equine studies, agriculture business, business in general, or entrepreneurship. I love horses and want to spend the rest of my life training them. #horses #equine...

#agribusiness

Alexis M.’s Avatar
Alexis M. Oct 24, 2016

I have worked with horses for 10 years now and I really want to pursue a career involving horses. What would be the best job (best salary, best job outlook, etc) in the horse field?

Like I said, I have been working with horse for about ten years now. I have always taken a special interest in all animals, but horses hold a special place in my heart. I am in high school currently and I am looking at my future career options. I want to do the best of the best jobs with...

#horses #veterinary #career-details #nutrition #financial-planning #genetics #equine

Hutson C.’s Avatar
Hutson C. Sep 22, 2014

HOW TO BECOME A TEACHER

I AM AWESOME AND I WANT TO BECOME A TEACHER AND HI ELLA #teaching #teacher #football...

#horses