Career Questions tagged Horses

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 232 views

How much money do horse trainers make?

I'm in 8th grade. My teacher is asking us to ask questions about the jobs we would like to have when we are older. This class is called career and technology. horses salary career...

veterinary-medicine

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 118 views

How much money would it cost to become a Horse Trainer?

I'm in 8th grade. I have a class called career and technology. My teacher is having us do a project and we are asking questions about what we would like to do when we are older. horses horses...

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 158 views

How do you become a horse trainer?

Im in 8th grade and im in a class called career and technology. She has us doing a project and asking questions about the jobs we would like to do when we are older. career horses...

jobs

Amanda M.’s Avatar
Amanda M. Jan 16, 2018 445 views

What biology- related careers exist?

I'm interested in biology, and would ideally like a job that encompasses this interest. I also plan to horseback ride competitively after college, and need relatively flexible hours to do so. Are there any biology- related professions that will give me the flexibility and salary to continue my...

horses biology jobs

Amanda M.’s Avatar
Amanda M. Jan 16, 2018 344 views

What collegiate opportunities exist for equestrians (esp. eventers)?

I've been horseback riding my entire life, and plan to continue doing so during (and after) college. What affordable horseback riding programs exist in college? Are there any eventing programs, or is it better to train outside of school? Also, what scholarships exist for equestrians, and are...

horses eventing sports

Emily G.’s Avatar
Emily G. Sep 01, 2017 310 views

What is the best thing for me to major in if I want to run my own boarding and training facility for horses?

I've been wondering if I should major in equine studies, agriculture business, business in general, or entrepreneurship. I love horses and want to spend the rest of my life training them. horses equine...

agribusiness

Alexis M.’s Avatar
Alexis M. Oct 24, 2016 648 views

I have worked with horses for 10 years now and I really want to pursue a career involving horses. What would be the best job (best salary, best job outlook, etc) in the horse field?

Like I said, I have been working with horse for about ten years now. I have always taken a special interest in all animals, but horses hold a special place in my heart. I am in high school currently and I am looking at my future career options. I want to do the best of the best jobs with...

nutrition veterinary financial-planning equine horses genetics career-details

Hutson C.’s Avatar
Hutson C. Sep 22, 2014 941 views

HOW TO BECOME A TEACHER

I AM AWESOME AND I WANT TO BECOME A TEACHER AND HI ELLA teaching teacher football...

horses