Career Questions tagged Majors

Each college will have a list of different majors to choose from. The college major will determine the requirements needed to graduate with a degree. For more information, please read...

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Apr 02 39 views

What should I major in if I want to go to medical school?

Hello, my name is Athena and I am currently a junior in high school. As implied, I'm going to be applying to colleges soon (wow, time really does fly!). I'm actually doing dual-enrollment at my local community college, since I know med school takes a long time. I should be done with my GED...

#college #medical-school #doctor #pediatrician #college-major #majors #biology

Taliah T.’s Avatar
Taliah T. Mar 30 55 views

What's the best college to go to?

I want to major in Accounting and minor in either Economics or Finance. I'm more of a fast pace worker which is what I noticed about myself. I also want a college that is affordable but is also well developed and can provide the best opportunities for me. I also want to be able to travel aboard...

#major #majors

Tauriannah S.’s Avatar
Tauriannah S. Mar 23 36 views
Jadaya L.’s Avatar
Jadaya L. Mar 23 57 views

I want to have a major in Finance and I'm not sure what classes I should take.

I'm a high school sophomore that is considering having a major in finance. #majors...

#major

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 17 55 views

What is the best way to prepare you for the manufacturing field.

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me manufacturing would be a good career choice. #career #school #careers #majors #manufacturing...

#career-counseling

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 17 59 views

What is the best way to prepare you for the marketing field?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me marketing would be a good career choice. #career #marketing #school #majors #careers...

#school-counseling

Madison M.’s Avatar
Madison M. Mar 10 90 views

I’m trying to decide on a college.

I want to be writer for a comic book/ animated series one day, and I want to go to college for a creative writing major, but I’m not sure what colleges have the best programs for that sort of thing. I’m going to a early college program so I’ll be starting university with a associate’s and going...

#college #writing #entertainment #animation #majors #director

Terran (Araya) P.’s Avatar
Terran (Araya) P. Mar 05 60 views

Smart Choices and Decisions

What would be the best way for me to prepare myself this summer as an incoming psych major?...

#majors

rachyl B.’s Avatar
rachyl B. Mar 02 107 views

What type of careers offer many traveling oppurtunities?

Honestly, I do not know what I want to pursue when I am older which makes looking at schools harder since I don't even know what to major in. All I know is that I am passionate about traveling, If I had a job that allowed me to travel all over the globe that would be a dream. #travel #traveling...

#majors #job #careers #worldwide

Faith B.’s Avatar
Faith B. Mar 01 39 views

What classes after Intro to Psych would I need to take to major in Psychology?

High school junior; wanting to major in experimental psychology; might minor in music education #college-majors...

#majors

Alexandra R.’s Avatar
Alexandra R. Mar 01 100 views
Connor M.’s Avatar
Connor M. Feb 26 98 views

What are some different careers or majors that I could pursue in Physics or engineering?

I really liked my physics class in high-school, and I am interested in engineering as well, but I am not sure how to move forward in that field. Any suggestions? #physics #engineering #majors #career...

#college-major

Brianna G.’s Avatar
Brianna G. Feb 26 68 views

Is it better to have one major and two minors or two majors and one minor?

I am a bit unsure on exactly what I want to have as a career so i assume having more options (2 majors) is better than having one. Yet, I can assume that having two majors could be a bit more stressful than having one so I would also have to put that into consideration. #majors #double-major...

Jake C.’s Avatar
Jake C. Feb 26 73 views

What should someone going into the music industry major in and take for extracuriculars?

Hi, so I plan on going into the music industry but I also want to go to college. Is there a major that would be best? Also are there any other music-related extracurriculars I could participate in? #music #college-major #majors #entertainment #music-indudstry #musician...

#performance

Brianna G.’s Avatar
Brianna G. Feb 26 63 views

How do I choose between majors and minors as someone who is interested in international business?

I am a tenth grade student currently interested in international business, I am currently looking into colleges and their majors and minors but I'm not sure exactly what to look for #student #business #college #international-business...

#majors

Maddi P.’s Avatar
Maddi P. Feb 26 72 views

What are the best colleges for forensic pathology, and what should I major in once I get there?

I'm currently a Sophomore and want to go into forensic pathology, but I'm not sure where I should be looking to apply to. I know I need to be looking for colleges with good medical fields, but there's so many different choices that it gets overwhelming. I should probably mention that I'm queer...

#major #college #college-majors #majors #medicalexaminer #forensicpathology

Nolan M.’s Avatar
Nolan M. Feb 24 72 views

What major should someone who wants to be involved in politics pursue?

I am in the 10th grade and still deciding what I want to do for a career when I am older. I either want to be involved with politics or in the business world. I am just wondering what the most popular majors are for someone with a goal of becoming involved in politics and government. #politics...

#business #majors

Lizbeth M.’s Avatar
Lizbeth M. Feb 24 105 views

What are your insights on a good business major a student should go for?

Hello! I am currently a junior in high school and I do have a huge interest in the business field but I don't know what to major in. I have been gaining a lot of interest in business administration, finance, and marketing but I really needed some insight from anyone who have studied in the...

#business #marketing #majors #finance

James P.’s Avatar
James P. Feb 24 128 views

What major should i pick in college

I am a junior trying to get advice to see what i should do after i graduate #majors...

#engineering

Mariama B.’s Avatar
Mariama B. Feb 24 94 views
Juliana P.’s Avatar
Juliana P. Feb 24 66 views

How do I get a better idea of what I want to study in college/ what I want to do for a career?

Im a junior in high school, getting ready to look for different colleges/my major, but I am not sure about what I want to study yet or what I really want to do. #career-paths #majors...

#career-choice

Jaydon W.’s Avatar
Jaydon W. Feb 23 62 views

I want to own and run a fashion line but I don't know what to do in college to do that. Please help.

I'm a junior from Lynn, MA. I'm graduating high school next year, and need some help on what to do #fashion #art #majors #college...

#clothing

Christian E.’s Avatar
Christian E. Feb 23 60 views

when looking to find out what major i am interested in, what do i look at to get a understanding?

i am a Junior in High School and struggling to find out a major i am going to study. I am interesting in the sports industry as well as business #majors #college-majors #choosing-a-major...

#sports

Giovonni R.’s Avatar
Giovonni R. Feb 23 68 views
Alacia M.’s Avatar
Alacia M. Feb 09 88 views

What is the best undergrad major for genetic counseling?

I'm currently looking at majors for an undergraduate degree before a possible master's in genetic counseling. Should undergrad students look at the related majors such as biology or straight genetics, or could students do a major in another area and still meet the pre-requisites for the...

#majors #double-major #genetic #career

Manasvi H.’s Avatar
Manasvi H. Jan 31 75 views

What majors should I take up in college?

I'm interested in philosophy, psychology and english literature, and I can confidently say I can do well in these fields since its all I've ever been doing since I started to understand the importance and jobs. Although there aren't many good colleges or unis I can find that offer all three...

#literature #psychology #study #majors #college #english #philosophy #overseasstudiesconsidered #university

Ethan S.’s Avatar
Ethan S. Jan 21 102 views

How do you narrow down your options for your major in college.

I have some options right now for my major in college. They are engineering, culinary, art, and music. I know all of them except engineering are more looked at as minors, unless you go to an art school or cooking school. I also enjoy the others more than the idea of engineering. I know its nice...

#college #majors