Career Questions tagged Majors

Each college will have a list of different majors to choose from. The college major will determine the requirements needed to graduate with a degree. For more information, please read...

isys L.’s Avatar
isys L. Apr 04 162 views

What should I consider when choosing between psychology and economics??

Im unsure what major to choose or jobs to take

Rosa M.’s Avatar
Rosa M. Mar 02 176 views

Would majoring in criminal justice and minoring in accounting be useful or would comms be better for job opportunities?

#accounting #criminal-justice #majors #choosingmajors

Amanda C.’s Avatar
Amanda C. Jan 21 293 views

Computer Science Majors- How did you choose which field to study in?

Each field in computer science is diverse in its own way, and I'm not sure which field I want to go into! If you majored in computer science, how did you know that the field you studied was right for you?

#computer-science #technology #college #majors

Riya J.’s Avatar
Riya J. Jan 10 221 views

I'm interested in more than one subject and i don't understand what I should choose for my uni course.

Hey! I'm interested in eng lit, psychology, philosophy, films and media, performing arts -dancing and acting, theatre. I'm so torn apart as I'm not able to choose properly. I want to go with my passion but also want to be able to monetize it. Can somebody please guide me? #writing...

Carmen L.’s Avatar
Carmen L. Dec 12, 2021 222 views

Which U. S. colleges have excellent tech and medical programs?

I'm a high school senior applying for colleges. Currently, I'm finishing up my last application, the Common App, and if there are colleges that fit the above criteria, please let me know! I'll gladly add them in my list. #college #college-admissions #majors

Jessica P.’s Avatar
Jessica P. Nov 02, 2021 178 views

What is sociology like?

I like to help people but I don't want to be a doctor or nurse nor do I trust myself enough. I could help in other ways, I'm not really sure. #sociology #majors #social-worker

Ryan L.’s Avatar
Ryan L. Jun 14, 2021 560 views

I think I would like to be a software engineer one day in the aerospace industry, maybe writing programs for autopilot systems in spaceships. Should I major in Computer Science or Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering?

#aerospace #computerscience #aerospace-engineering #majors #college #engineering #mechanical-engineering #technology #space #software

Natalie B.’s Avatar
Natalie B. Jun 01, 2021 446 views

What should I know about studying physics?

I love learning, math, and science. I am more interested in physics or astrophysics than I am in biological sciences. Is a physics major or degree worth it? What should I do in high school to prepare for studying physics? What are some extracurriculars that can get me involved in the subject?...

Stacyangel H.’s Avatar
Stacyangel H. May 24, 2021 194 views

what does it take to become a pediatric? how many years of school needs to be taken to become a pediatrician? how much does it cost to be one?

#majors i am about to be a graduate of balboa highschool and in college i want to major in the nursing field #pediatrics

Beth M.’s Avatar
Beth M. May 21, 2021 195 views

What traits/characteristics did it take to be a good psychology major?

#Psychology #Characterisitics #Majors

Elias B.’s Avatar
Elias B. May 07, 2021 317 views

What's one of the best college degree to major in for an Ivy league school?

#majors #classes

Rachel D.’s Avatar
Rachel D. Apr 26, 2021 325 views

What is the best way to connect with organizations to apply my degree in marine biology?

I am a high school student planning on going to college to major in marine biology and data science. I want to make the most out of my marine biology degree - I have my eye out for valuable experiences or opportunities that will allow me to network with organizations, but what else can I...

Katrina C.’s Avatar
Katrina C. Apr 16, 2021 329 views

Is it ever too late to change majors?

I'm a very indecisive person, so I'm worried that in college I will be stuck with a major that I don't like anymore. #majors

Melissa C.’s Avatar
Melissa C. Apr 16, 2021 246 views

What can you do with a business major or in my case economic management?

This will be my major but I don't know what I can do with it. #majors #college-major #business

Katrina C.’s Avatar
Katrina C. Apr 15, 2021 276 views

How should I go about picking a major for college?

I'm in high school and I still don't know what major I want to take in college. I know I'm interested in art, but there are many art related majors to choose from. #art #majors

Myo M.’s Avatar
Myo M. Apr 14, 2021 405 views

What is a good career for a Communications Major?

#career #choosing-a-major #career-development #majors #careers

Phuong V.’s Avatar
Phuong V. Apr 14, 2021 301 views

When is it too late to change majors?

I'm entering college with a major I'm not super confident in, when is it TOO late to change it? #majors

Jeremiah D.’s Avatar
Jeremiah D. Apr 14, 2021 254 views

How did you know what your life's purpose was?

I am currently a senior attending Philip & Sala Burton High School and this next step onwards in life is kind of stressing me out. I don't know what to major in and continue to wonder if a desired career field is what I want to pursue. How did you guys feel when you were once in my...

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Apr 02, 2021 278 views

What should I major in if I want to go to medical school?

Hello, my name is Athena and I am currently a junior in high school. As implied, I'm going to be applying to colleges soon (wow, time really does fly!). I'm actually doing dual-enrollment at my local community college, since I know med school takes a long time. I should be done with my GED...

Taliah T.’s Avatar
Taliah T. Mar 30, 2021 225 views

What's the best college to go to?

I want to major in Accounting and minor in either Economics or Finance. I'm more of a fast pace worker which is what I noticed about myself. I also want a college that is affordable but is also well developed and can provide the best opportunities for me. I also want to be able to travel aboard...

Tauriannah S.’s Avatar
Tauriannah S. Mar 23, 2021 280 views

If I wanted to go to my dream school, what requirements do you suggest I should look into?

Im very independent, I like to do hair and I make sure I get things done #hardworking #majors

Jadaya L.’s Avatar
Jadaya L. Mar 23, 2021 292 views

I want to have a major in Finance and I'm not sure what classes I should take.

I'm a high school sophomore that is considering having a major in finance. #majors #major

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 17, 2021 207 views

What is the best way to prepare you for the manufacturing field.

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me manufacturing would be a good career choice. #career #school #careers #majors #manufacturing #career-counseling

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 17, 2021 303 views

What is the best way to prepare you for the marketing field?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me marketing would be a good career choice. #career #marketing #school #majors #careers #school-counseling

Rashed O.’s Avatar
Rashed O. Mar 17, 2021 236 views

what should i consider when choosing a college major

#majors #choosing-a-major

Madison M.’s Avatar
Madison M. Mar 10, 2021 346 views

I’m trying to decide on a college.

I want to be writer for a comic book/ animated series one day, and I want to go to college for a creative writing major, but I’m not sure what colleges have the best programs for that sort of thing. I’m going to a early college program so I’ll be starting university with a associate’s and going...

Terran (Araya) P.’s Avatar
Terran (Araya) P. Mar 05, 2021 226 views

Smart Choices and Decisions

What would be the best way for me to prepare myself this summer as an incoming psych major? #majors

rachyl B.’s Avatar
rachyl B. Mar 02, 2021 326 views

What type of careers offer many traveling oppurtunities?

Honestly, I do not know what I want to pursue when I am older which makes looking at schools harder since I don't even know what to major in. All I know is that I am passionate about traveling, If I had a job that allowed me to travel all over the globe that would be a dream. #travel #traveling...

Faith B.’s Avatar
Faith B. Mar 01, 2021 208 views

What classes after Intro to Psych would I need to take to major in Psychology?

High school junior; wanting to major in experimental psychology; might minor in music education #college-majors #majors

Alexandra R.’s Avatar
Alexandra R. Mar 01, 2021 424 views

Choosing a Major

How will I choose a major?

#majors #choosing-a-major #college-major