Career Questions tagged Double Major

jamesina C.’s Avatar
jamesina C. Sep 07 123 views

what science should i major in to pursue being in the medical field?

i am currently a senior looking forward to enroll in hbcus. #majors...

#double-major

Charlotte Y.’s Avatar
Charlotte Y. Aug 09 111 views

What should/can i major in in college if I am aiming to be in the medical field?

I am currently a junior in high school and I am not sure about what I can or what I should major in in college if I want to work within the medical field later on. I have heard that you can major in anything in college as long as you take some required classes for medicine but I am not...

#double-major #majors #physical #neurology #classes

Denzel E.’s Avatar
Denzel E. Jul 17 40 views

Double Major vs Major & Minor

I'm hoping to major in Mechanical Engineering as well as Astronomy but I am not sure as to whether I want to do so via double majoring or perhaps having a major in MechE and a minor in Astro. What're the pros and cons to both of these paths? #july20 #double-major...

#majors-and-minors

Anonymous A.’s Avatar
Anonymous A. Oct 05, 2019 176 views

I want to switch majors

I want to learn about media production and use the classes I am taking for something NOW, like youtube. I don't want a major that is not useful to me until I get the degree. #college-major #major #college-major...

#double-major

Monica G.’s Avatar
Monica G. Sep 27, 2018 271 views

Would it be more beneficial to obtain a minor or double major?

I am a currently biochemistry student and I am very indecisive in my career path. I want to ultimately research and help in the process of creating medicines and treatments to disorders, but I also want to study genetics and cancer stem research. So, I have decided to either undertake a minor...

#college-major #double-major #biology #college #genetics #minor #major #science #molecular

Sara W.’s Avatar
Sara W. Aug 30, 2018 839 views

What are good majors to pair with English Literature for a double major?

I'm really wanting to go into English Literature during college, but I think perhaps it would be wise to get a double major, for practicality and broader scope of career, but I'm not sure which major would be best to go into to supplement/compliment my Literature degree. #english #double-major...

#college-major #majors

Sara W.’s Avatar
Sara W. Aug 30, 2018 241 views

Where could one intern who is an English major?

I've been considering applying for several schools that would require internships for me to complete my degree, and I would like to take as much advantage of this opportunity as possible. I'm primarily interested in a career involving the literary arts. Are there any particular types of places...

#double-major #english #literature #internships

Indya W.’s Avatar
Indya W. Aug 27, 2018 246 views

How do I know which college is right for me?

Being a senior is harder then it looks. You have to worry about grades, scholarships, where to get money and what to wear to prom! My biggest problem is where my future would be in store. What college would be great for me since I plan to perform a double major in arts and technology...

#double-major #exams #college #university #business

Ashley H.’s Avatar
Ashley H. Aug 22, 2018 242 views

What careers can come from an environmental science major?

Can it be a lucrative major? What jobs can I get out of college with envi sci? What should I double major in? #major #choosing-a-major...

#double-major

Ty S.’s Avatar
Ty S. Aug 19, 2018 270 views

Is there another major that is easy to finish while doing the premed track and a biology major?

I am interested in pursuing a biology major while finishing a premed track in college. I am just wondering if there is another major that people think are similar or have similar requirements as these other requirements that would be manageable to accomplish too. #major #choosing-a-major...

#double-major #majors #biology

Kiara S.’s Avatar
Kiara S. Aug 16, 2018 252 views

Is a Double Major worth it?

My main major is International Business, but I am looking at my out of state tuition (WOW) and questioning if I should drop my second major due to the extra credits it requires. French Studies would likely help my career, but will future employers actually care if I have a double major?...

#double-major #college-major #french #foreignlanguage #choosing-a-major #tuition #business

K B.’s Avatar
K B. Aug 16, 2018 237 views

What are the best steps to take as someone who would like to pursue both social work and animation?

I plan to finish college with at least a bachelor's in animation, but possibly a masters! This would mean I would probably have to double major. I'd like to do this at UGA, UNG, or maybe Breanau here in Georgia. This has been my plan for quite some time, however, if there are better options...

#double-major #georgia #social-work #art-school #animation #lsw #career #art

Armani L.’s Avatar
Armani L. Aug 13, 2018 320 views

How stressful is a double major?

Currently I am split between business (economics) and biomedical science in terms of career paths to pursue. When I tell others this they say business goes well with everything so I should double major. Being in high school I have no idea the rigor of attaining a degree for a major. That being...

#double-major #majors #choosing-a-major #business

Joshua V.’s Avatar
Joshua V. Mar 16, 2018 277 views

Should I stay in college longer than a planned 4 year path to gurantee getting both of my desired majors?

I don't know the specific college that I want to attend, but for each of my top three choices I want to do a dual major in a business area and science area. The only problem: there is no overlap for possible courses (besides some basic math). I don't know whether or not to drop one of the...

#dual-major #double-major #college

Zunarah A.’s Avatar
Zunarah A. Jan 22, 2018 360 views

What careers would be available to an individual interested in neuroscience and political science, two inherently different fields?

I am asking this question because throughout my high school career, I have developed an interest in political science through my involvements at school; however, I am also incredibly fascinated by the nervous system and would love to work in such a versatile field. What would a good middle...

#political-science #double-major #neuroscience

Elizabeth R.’s Avatar
Elizabeth R. Mar 15, 2018 503 views

Are there any double majors that go best with kinesiology?

Are there any double majors that go best with #kinesiology? As in, are there majors that employers are looking for that can be helpful in conjunction with a degree in kinesiology? #choosing-a-major...

#double-major

Hannah W.’s Avatar
Hannah W. Jul 26, 2018 293 views
Chiatuiro D.’s Avatar
Chiatuiro D. Jul 18, 2018 285 views

What would be the better choice between computer hardware/electronics and programming

Am already in the college studying computer engineering but am unsure of where to major in my field since I like both electronics and programming....

#double-major

Jennifer B.’s Avatar
Jennifer B. Jul 12, 2018 380 views

How likely is it that I will want to switch my major?

I'm interested in Early Childhood Education mostly. I'm also interested in Creative Writing and Psychology. #senior #senioritis #nervous #major #double-major #psychology...

#creative-writing

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 18, 2018 6415 views

How to list double major on resume?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#college-major #double-major #interview #career-counseling #resume #college-majors

Anika F.’s Avatar
Anika F. May 24, 2018 323 views

How do I determine my major?

I'm stuck deciding between a few majors. How do I narrow it down? Is it better to go in undeclared? #majors #major #college-major #choosing-a-major...

#double-major

Chloe W.’s Avatar
Chloe W. May 24, 2018 381 views

Double Majoring

I hear that going to college for one major can be difficult enough. Isn't two better than one? If I wanted to pursue a career in business and law, could I major in both to be competitive within the professional field, or, should I major in business and minor in law? I feel that earning two...

#double-major #majors #choosing-a-major #college-major

Kayla C.’s Avatar
Kayla C. May 22, 2018 267 views

What is the daily life of a dance major?

Although I LOVE dance and would like to major in dance for my undergraduate degree, I want to make sure this is the right fit for me. Therefore, I have a few questions. What is the daily life of a dance major? Do you get to pick your classes? Do you have time to double major? Do you have time...

#dance #double-major #dailylife #majors #college #college-experience