Career Questions tagged Midwife

Francesca’s Avatar
Francesca Jun 14 335 views

What are the steps to becoming a midwife?

Are there any tips and or tricks when in the process to becoming a midwife that anybody would give to somebody looking at advancing in this career.

Francesca’s Avatar
Francesca Jun 14 192 views

What is the atmosphere working being a midwife?

I just want to know if the environment that midwives go through and experience everyday if it will best fit the pace of my work style and if my occupational traits will really align with this specific career within the health care field.

Francesca’s Avatar
Francesca Jun 14 258 views

How much on average do Midwives make hourly? In bigger areas in Texas, Arizona and or Georgia?

I'm thinking of eventually relocating again and I wanted to get more insight on those specific 3 states and the average on which how much midwives make hourly. Just to weigh my options out and maybe where to consider more to relocating so that i can still live the lifestyle i want in the future.

iesha’s Avatar
iesha May 16 208 views

Are there any tips that you could give me about the process?

I want to know the process it takes to become a nurse midwife.

Serenity’s Avatar
Serenity Oct 27, 2021 167 views

What are the values of your company, are looking for in a person?

I'm looking into #nursing and #midwifery and I'd like to know what values a #nurse and #midwife must have, in order to have a #healthcare position and profession. #nursing #medical #neonatal #labor-and-delivery

Emily’s Avatar
Emily Sep 21, 2021 328 views

What are the stress levels for a nurse midwife?

#stress #nurse #nursing #midwife #healthcare

King’s Avatar
King Aug 20, 2021 375 views

What do death doulas/death midwives do?

ive recently discovered this job and want to know more in depth what they do and what skills are required to complete their job. it seems fascinating! #medical #doula #midwife #healthcare #medicine

Izzy’s Avatar
Izzy May 03, 2021 524 views

How many years does it take to become a Certified Nurse Midwife?

My main question is how many years of schooling are required to become a Certified Nurse Midwife. I'm overwhelmed with all the research I've been doing about schooling and I just need straightforward answers. I want to do the least amount of schooling possible in order to become a CNM. I'm also...

Eugenia’s Avatar
Eugenia Mar 09, 2021 212 views

If a baby were to die while being delivered, what would happen to their corpse?

#midwife #WhatIf

Kalisha’s Avatar
Kalisha Nov 05, 2020 245 views

How many babies do they get in a day?

How many babies do they get in a day? How many babies do they get in a week? How many babies do they get in a month? #MidWife

Joselyn’s Avatar
Joselyn Nov 02, 2020 580 views

What major would i choose if i wanted to become a nurse midwife?

Although it's probably still early, i am a sophomore i am high school, i've been invited into a program that is basically setting me up in the top universities/colleges and i've been doing research. I'm still a bit confused on majors and stuff like that but just know the basics will help a lot!...

Lexi’s Avatar
Lexi Oct 24, 2020 385 views

I want to be a Midwife. I’m interested in working in birthing centers. I don’t want to become a Nurse though. I was thinking about going into a Physician’s Assistant’s program. Can anyone give me advice as to whether I could be a PA, with a CPM degree and work in a birthing center?

I’m currently loving my Microbiology class. I have a big passion for women of the birthing community. I want to deliver babies! I love the natural side of birthing and would want to encourage my patients to have water births. #career-paths #medicine #midwife

Gabriella’s Avatar
Gabriella Oct 19, 2020 324 views

What type of education do you need to become a midwife?

#midwife #healthcare #hospital

Gabriella’s Avatar
Gabriella Oct 19, 2020 244 views

what kind of personality type would i have to be to have this job?

#midwife #healthcare #hospital

Gabriella’s Avatar
Gabriella Oct 19, 2020 267 views

what things should someone know before applying for this job?

#midwife #healthcare #hospital

Gabriella’s Avatar
Gabriella Oct 19, 2020 244 views

what exactly does a midwife do?

#midwife #healthcare #hospital

Gabriella’s Avatar
Gabriella Oct 19, 2020 239 views

are there any age requirements to be a midwife?

#midwife #healthcare #hospitals

Tyra’s Avatar
Tyra Oct 19, 2020 212 views

How old do u have to be to start

#nursing #midwife

Gabriella’s Avatar
Gabriella Oct 19, 2020 204 views

#midwife how much do they make a year?

i want to be able to help mothers with their newborn babies but i wanna know how much they make first.
#midwife

Tyra’s Avatar
Tyra Oct 19, 2020 248 views

What do u do specifically when ur helping

#experience #midwife

Tyra’s Avatar
Tyra Oct 19, 2020 245 views

Is being a midwife a good job?

#work #midwife

Tyra’s Avatar
Tyra Oct 19, 2020 255 views

Is it hard studying ? And understanding ?

#midwife #studying

Tyra’s Avatar
Tyra Oct 19, 2020 211 views

How long do u have to be in school for ?

#midwife #school

Tyra’s Avatar
Tyra Oct 19, 2020 219 views

How much would I make ?

#income #midwife

Shay’s Avatar
Shay Aug 09, 2019 393 views

What did you do to make yourself stand out during the application and interview process? (volunteer, qualifications/skills/experience on your resume)?

I am in the beginning of my career and dream of becoming a midwife nurse. I am in the process of applying for nursing programs and would like to know more about what I can do to prepare myself for the best outcome. #nursing #midwife

Shay’s Avatar
Shay Aug 09, 2019 344 views

What did you do to make yourself stand out during the application and interview process? (volunteer, qualifications/skills/experience on your resume)

Hannah’s Avatar
Hannah Mar 18, 2019 363 views

what is it like in the day of a labor and delivery nurse?

i'm interested in becoming a labor and delivery nurse

#medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #nurse #nursing #labor-and-delivery #registered-nurses #midwife #delivery

amina’s Avatar
amina Mar 13, 2019 413 views

what does a nurse midwife do?

how much money are they make a year #nursing #nursing #midwife #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #med-school

katonia’s Avatar
katonia Mar 12, 2019 385 views

What is a typical day like for a midwife

#nursing #medicine #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #med-school #nursing #nurse #midwife

Jossie’s Avatar
Jossie Nov 16, 2018 472 views

What is it like being a midwife?

I am enrolled at Job Corps and I am wanting to know more about what your daily tasks are as a midwife. #nurse #doctor #medicine #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #med-school #midwife