Career Questions tagged Career Path

Choosing a career is difficult. CareerVillage.org ensures you are not alone in this process. Check out previous questions and answers, and if you are still confused, please ask away. For...

Xoliswa Y.’s Avatar
Xoliswa Y. Jan 01 67 views

Hii I'm going to do grade 12 this year ,I still don't know what career I want to do ,I'm doing history .please help me

I'm 16 year old girl ..I'm that kind of person that doesn't like to talk too much ,but I can have little chat with people...

career-path

Andrew Y.’s Avatar
Andrew Y. Dec 16, 2021 92 views

what is the security and protective class like

i like to work with my hands, like to help people when i have the opportunities to do so. any career-path...

career

Linh P.’s Avatar
Linh P. Dec 06, 2021 124 views

Is a financing a stable career?

I want to live my life to its fullest and have fun. But I also want to have a stable job career, so I don't have to worry so much. career job career-choice finance business career-counseling...

career-path

iyanna L.’s Avatar
iyanna L. Nov 08, 2021 101 views

Are there any tips you can give regarding becoming a Neuropsychologists?

Whats the career like? what motivated you to want to choose this particular career path? career-path professional...

career

garyon F.’s Avatar
garyon F. Jul 27, 2021 159 views

How will this help me with job corps?

my name is garyon im 17. i am from cleveland ohio i am going to job corps to get a high school diploma and to also get ny stna license so i can start my career in the mdeical field career job-corps career-counseling career-path...

career-choice

david P.’s Avatar
david P. Aug 05, 2021 160 views

What is the average working conditions for carpentry?

i am a job corp student looking for the right career for me carpentry job carpenter career career-path trade trade-school...

craft

Jillian S.’s Avatar
Jillian S. Nov 01, 2021 141 views

How should I pick a career path when so many careers interest me?

I’m a senior in high school at a small christian school. I am a CNA and have been interested in healthcare in the past. There are so many options in healthcare and it gets overwhelming trying to decide a definite career for my future. healthcare career-path...

senior

Carter D.’s Avatar
Carter D. Nov 01, 2021 129 views

What would be a good path to go into construction?

I am 17 years old, I go to school at Day Spring Christian School, I am enrolled into OTC in construction for cabinet making and trim, I have been building stuff from a very young age, and I am really good at making things detailed. construction building...

career-path

josie E.’s Avatar
josie E. Oct 08, 2021 128 views

What type of things can I do to prepare for a psychology degree?

I'm in highschool, so small things that can help me get a feel for this degree. psychology college career-path...

college-major

Jonathan G.’s Avatar
Jonathan G. Oct 06, 2021 146 views
Anna H.’s Avatar
Anna H. Oct 05, 2021 137 views
Kadar E.’s Avatar
Kadar E. Sep 28, 2021 133 views

How long does it usually take to move up the corporate ladder and what can you do to move up?

I am very dedicated to having a job that Im interested in as a career and the job that i'm interested in is I.T. career business career-path...

job