Career Questions tagged Career Path

Choosing a career is difficult. CareerVillage.org ensures you are not alone in this process. Check out previous questions and answers, and if you are still confused, please ask away. For...

Sharar S.’s Avatar
Sharar S. Jul 13 189 views

I don't know what to pursue in, and I can't find motivation to find it either.

I don't feel motivated by anything to try and find out what I want to do. I thought I might've have wanted to go into the computer science field, but now I realized that it's not the direction I think I should go. So I don't know what I want to do now. #career #computer-science #career-choice...

#career-path

William B.’s Avatar
William B. Sep 16 50 views

What is the best thing to do if i have no interest in college?

I have no interest in going to college. What would be the best non college career path to take. #career-paths #career-path...

#careers

Alicia Y.’s Avatar
Alicia Y. Sep 15 36 views

How many patients do you have a day?

I like to keep myself busy but not too busy where I hate my job now. I have a career I want but I also want to learn about different types of careers. #all careers #finding career #career #career-path #career-choice #orthodontist #dental hygienist #doctor #surgeon #job #pediatrician #eye...

#medicine #therapist #healthcare #any #counselor

Itzel R.’s Avatar
Itzel R. Aug 31 190 views

I'm in a Community College but I dont know what I want to major in.

I would like to travel around the world and explore new places, earn money and be able to help others. I'm not sure what I want to major in and its stressing me out. I'm also afraid to choose the wrong career. How can I know exactly what I want? And what classes should I take if I'm undecided?...

#career-path #travel #anyone #help #counselor #career

Alexis B.’s Avatar
Alexis B. Aug 31 72 views

Do you recommend going to get your masters degree in architecture?

Does having a masters degree help you make more money? Will having a masters set you apart from others?# #career-path...

#help

Alexis B.’s Avatar
Alexis B. Aug 31 56 views

What is the best colleges for architecture?

I am looking into being an architect and wanted to know which colleges are the best for a program? # #degree...

#career-path

Emma B.’s Avatar
Emma B. Aug 31 277 views

Can someone recommend me a major to consider?

Hi everyone i'm applying to colleges right now am i'm having a hard time choosing a major. I like math and science but my natural strengths are in writing and public speaking. I would like to go to grad school after college but I also want a major that offers good career options right out of...

#majors #career-counseling #math #career-path #science #career #stem

Rashida A.’s Avatar
Rashida A. Aug 07 123 views

How do I start ? what necessary actions should I do ?

🧿 Hello I’m a second year student in law school and I’m willing to somewhat obtain a mentor on my career path. I would like to expand in my designated career choice as mentioned before but I seem to be at a crossroads with what how to start , who to reach out to , how to climb more upwards in...

#career-path #career-paths #law-school #college #education

Linda X.’s Avatar
Linda X. Aug 02 120 views

Wellesley VS. Northwestern where should I go

Would like to go ibd/ consulting after graduation, as an international student from China, which school should I choose for my undergraduate study? #career-path #banking...

#consulting

Luis G.’s Avatar
Luis G. Jul 30 85 views

Non-native speaker wants to start a college career

For someone with basic / intermediate English, is it possible to start a university career in marketing and / or communication? what are my chances? I am 37 years old and would like to reinvent myself. #career-path #july20...

#digitalmarketing