Career Questions tagged Career Path

Choosing a career is difficult. CareerVillage.org ensures you are not alone in this process. Check out previous questions and answers, and if you are still confused, please ask away. For...

Noe A.’s Avatar
Noe A. Dec 18, 2020 175 views

How do I know I am doing the right career choice?

There is so many career choices that I would like to do but in the end I will have to choose one to pursue so how do I know that I will make the right choice and not regret it? #career-path...

#career-advice

Arabella P.’s Avatar
Arabella P. Oct 27, 2020 164 views

If you want to become a registered nurse can you go straight to nursing school after graduating high school?

I have always had an interest in nursing because of the program I'm in at my local high school and having to be able to work in a hospital has always been a goal for me career wise and having to be the first person in my family that is in the medical field is a really amazing accomplishment....

#nurse #medical-school #career-path

Michael M.’s Avatar
Michael M. Oct 03, 2019 188 views
Bella H.’s Avatar
Bella H. Nov 02, 2016 2586 views

What types of careers are there related to the frequent use of Adobe Photoshop+Indesign?

I am a high school student, and I've recently gotten my ACA license in both Photoshop and Indesign. I've found that I use these programs frequently, and I'm quite comfortable with using them. Are there any careers that require frequent use of these programs? #career #career-choice #career-path...

#photoshop #career-paths #adobe #indesign

Alaysia B.’s Avatar
Alaysia B. Mar 26, 2014 1083 views

What is the Journalism Career like?

I am interested in Journalism and I would like to know how does this whole career pan out for some people? Is it a beneficial career choice or no? #career #career-path #journalism...

#news-writing

Melissa S.’s Avatar
Melissa S. Mar 19, 2014 918 views

Whats a really good school if you wanted to do Cosmetology

I wanna be a cosmetologist but i can't find a school that's near me or wheres a good place to start #career #money #career-path #makeup...

#beauty

William B.’s Avatar
William B. Mar 18, 2014 824 views

Would getting a minor make me qualify for a job in the field.

I am a high school junior with many interests, and would like to have the flexibility to do multiple occupations throughout my life. My question is that if, say, I major in a field like nursing, but also minor in education, would I be able to get a job as a teacher if nursing does not work out?...

#career #career-choice #career-path #college-minor

Gabby G.’s Avatar
Gabby G. Mar 14, 2014 1779 views

What are the biggest obstacles in being an artist?

Many people have told me that a life as an artist is hard due to many hardships/obstacles but nobody has specified as to what they were. I'm curious as to knowing what kinds of challenges I may face if I end up taking up this path. #art #career-path #artist #career-development...

#artistry

Forrest R.’s Avatar
Forrest R. Mar 05, 2014 985 views

What are some major companies that work with aerospace engineering?

I am currently interested in aerospace engineering. However, I don't know many aerospace engineering companies. Does this mean it will be difficult to find a job in this path. #engineering #career-path #aerospace...

#companies

RS P.’s Avatar
RS P. Mar 04, 2014 1120 views

Would you choose this career if you could make the decision again?

My objective is to get into the medical field and I want to know if someone could change their career what would they choose. #career #career-choice #career-path #decision-making...

#changing-careers

Rio-NielC_af13 .’s Avatar
Rio-NielC_af13 . Mar 27, 2013 4483 views

How do I decide between career paths?

I am currently a senior in highschool trying to decide between career paths. I am interested in the medical field but I am also intersted in business. I was wondering what should be my deciding factor or some things I should take into consideration in order to come to a final decision....

#undecided #career-choice #medicine #business #money #career-path

MarlaCodman1 .’s Avatar
MarlaCodman1 . Oct 21, 2012 1740 views

how hard is it for people to get a role in a movie/show?

i'm a sophemore and i'm trying to decide which career is best for me. #career-choice...

#career-path

DejaCodman2 .’s Avatar
DejaCodman2 . Oct 10, 2012 1778 views

How do you decide if a career is for you?

Hi I am a sophomore and i was wondering about picking a career. A lot of people say you should NEVER pick a career based on the amount of money you make, but how are suppose to live off of a career that you barely make money off of? #career #money #career-choice #career-path #career-options...

#happiness

MarlaCodman1 .’s Avatar
MarlaCodman1 . Sep 14, 2012 1286 views

what is a way you can find out what you really want to do in life?

i'm a sophemore trying to figure out what i want to do. i'm asking this because i'm always changing my mind. #career-choice...

#career-path

Vbrian .’s Avatar
Vbrian . May 23, 2012 1108 views

what are the steps after college in trying to have a career in athletic training?

what are the steps in becoming a athletic trainer for pros such as baskerball, football and baseball #career #sports #career-path #trainer...

#athletic

CareerVillage ’s Avatar
CareerVillage . Dec 29, 2011 2045 views

How to make a decision about careers?

I have heard a lot of different things about careers, from friends, family, and teachers, but I really have no idea how to make a decision. How do other people make this decision? When do they make this decision? #career-choice...

#career-path