Career Questions tagged Career Path

Choosing a career is difficult. CareerVillage.org ensures you are not alone in this process. Check out previous questions and answers, and if you are still confused, please ask away. For...

Nick’s Avatar
Nick Sep 29 38 views

What careers should I look into if I'm interested in chemistry especially forensic chemistry?

I've been interested in chemistry since I was a little kid because it gives me insight as to how the world really works on the molecular level. I like forensic because I get to solve challenging problems. Science and math are my best subjects at school and I enjoy tasks that require critical...

Edwin’s Avatar
Edwin Sep 27 68 views

What should I do, if I were to deviate from my original career choices?

For instance, if there were a particular field of work that I no longer felt invested in making furtherance upon, this is prime time for the person to do a bit of soul-searching in order to figure out what is the most appropriate medium for their professional livelihoods. I'd like inquire what...

Nykeria’s Avatar
Nykeria Sep 26 110 views

What can I do to gain more confidence in my answers?

Try not to over think or doubt yourself because 9 times out of 10 the first answer was the right one.

zackery’s Avatar
zackery Sep 26 67 views

] How do I start my own business?

I want to own a bowling alley when I grow up after the military.

Jerin’s Avatar
Jerin Sep 22 85 views

When we start a career in computer system what challenges will faced ?

Being overloaded with information, Meeting new colleagues ,Learning your team dynamics , Fitting into company culture..

Caitlin’s Avatar
Caitlin Sep 17 75 views

What careers and college majors would you consider if these were your interests?

Not sure if it's the same for other high school students but mine has us focus on self-awareness and college prep as part of curriculum outside of working with our guidance counselors. It's part of my english class. Something we have been working on is an essay about our career interests. I am...

David’s Avatar
David Sep 14 123 views

I'm interested in becoming a security guard. What can I expect?

what consequences should i expect being a security guard?

what type of training would i require to become armed security?

How can i adapt to any environment while being a security guard?

Thanks for answering!

Bryan’s Avatar
Bryan Sep 13 88 views

What are careers other than law where I can leverage my interest in model UN and debate?

I love participating in model UN and am on the debate team. I know law is a related career but I'm thinking about other careers where this skill could be applied but not just in law. I'd love to hear what majors come to mind for someone good at debate and interested in model UN - maybe...

Jordan’s Avatar
Jordan Sep 09 180 views

What do you like most about your career choice?

What do you like most about being a Nurse Practitioner?

Christopher’s Avatar
Christopher Sep 09 142 views

How do you deal with problems in your day to day as a security officer? What steps did you to take afterwards?

I am currently in the process of studying to be a security guard and I want to know what will I have to do when a problem occur and how to resolve them, along with what steps do I have to take afterwards.

Christopher’s Avatar
Christopher Sep 09 177 views

What do you enjoy most about being in the profession of security or military?

What part of the process of being in Security or the Military do you enjoy most? And how well does it reflect into your normal day to day life and what skills can you pick up from it that you don't already have?

someone’s Avatar
someone Sep 08 157 views

what will I encounter?

what will I encounter in psychology as my major in college?
is it worth taking psychology?

Destinee’s Avatar
Destinee Sep 01 194 views

Trying to change careers

I have a degree in Neuroscience and a job history in the medical field (mostly administrative). I am really trying to shift gears into data analytics, but even entry-level positions require some experience. I have taken courses to build technical skills however most employers don't understand...

Bryan’s Avatar
Bryan Sep 01 129 views

What careers do you think relate to my interests?

Hi everyone, I did some self-reflection to think about my career interests and what to study in college. I’m a high school senior looking to combine interests in public policy, law, and computer science for social impact. Areas of social impact I am interested in are income inequality, health...

Lailyn’s Avatar
Lailyn Aug 31 140 views

What are different job options for a student wanting to be a pathologist?

Im in job corps and wanted to know what to expect after I obtain my one of my many goals of becoming a pathologist?

maddie’s Avatar
maddie Aug 29 217 views

How do you become a k-pop star?

I really love BTS and Blackpink so I am wondering do you have to be korean to become a k-pop star and do you have to have pale skin like koreans. I have already started to learn korean. How do you become a k-pop star?

Savannah’s Avatar
Savannah Aug 25 247 views

What are the most effective strategies for seeking a position in the medical field?

I'm hoping after finishing my schooling i can find a job almost immediately so i wanted advice on that

Hector’s Avatar
Hector Aug 16 216 views

Medical Asssistant

Medical Assistant
Does this career of medical assistant come naturally and if yes how did you obtain the skills or ability to do so ?

Sadik’s Avatar
Sadik Aug 10 187 views

Need Advice...

I just turned 24 yrs old. My career choices are trading stock, drop shipping. I want to go to school for business admin what advice do you have for me in choosing a promising career path for my future?

maddie’s Avatar
maddie Aug 09 335 views

What is the career-path to become a veterinarian?

I've always wanted to be a vet, since kindergarten. I really love animals and I think being a veterinarian could be the perfect job for me. I know that it's very competitive and hard to get into. Do you have any tips? When it comes to education, I know that it takes years to become but how many...

maddie’s Avatar
maddie Aug 09 113 views

How could I even be an actress or a singer?

I know I either wanna be a fashion designer/singer/or actor, but I have stage freight. Is there any way I can get over it. I practice in front of my brother but I still get a bit nervous. I HAVE to get past it if I wanna be an actress or singer, right?

Harold’s Avatar
Harold Aug 06 184 views

What's the best major for marketing?

What's the best undergrad major for someone who wants to be in a marketing managerial position eventually, whilst simultaneously having a plan B? Marketing, finance, or other? I've heard that marketing is not the major that it used to be, and most people advice me to align with the marketing...

jazmin’s Avatar
jazmin Jul 30 267 views

What jobs should I look for as an early student on the path to become a Registered Dietitian?

Looking for more info around becoming a dietitian

Dennis’s Avatar
Dennis Jul 27 252 views

The career field i'm asking questions about is Methane/landfill gas collection operator

1.What are 3 important things i should know about the job? ( e. g. working conditions, typical schedule, rewards and challenges for those new to the job) 2.What are some things a typical work day usually consists of? 3.What are the values your company upholds that makes them employers you...

De'Aja’s Avatar
De'Aja Jul 22 241 views

Screenwriting.

Best Colleges for screenwriting/screenwriters?

Nami’s Avatar
Nami Jul 13 160 views

What path do I take for these careers?

Hello, I am torn between the career options I've narrowed for myself. I am interested in both being an Agent and business manager for artists, performers, and athletes and also becoming a marketing manager. I'm not sure which pathway I want to pursue because they are both interesting however,...

Natalie’s Avatar
Natalie Jul 12 260 views

How will I know what career I would like to work towards in college ?

I don’t really know what I want to take in college. I have ideas but I am not really certain . How can make that decision easier for me .

Eshara’s Avatar
Eshara Jul 11 250 views

What can I expect when becoming a Speech Pathologist? The pros and cons?

I’m currently switching careers into Speech Language Pathology. I’m finishing up my prerequisite courses and is looking to apply for grad school.

kaysean’s Avatar
kaysean Jun 29 152 views

What steps do you recommend I use to prepare myself for the culinary career ?

would love to hear answers about this

Cody’s Avatar
Cody Jun 29 231 views

What job should is good for someone who is ESTP on the Myers Briggs?

What job should i look for?