Career Questions tagged Career Path

Choosing a career is difficult. CareerVillage.org ensures you are not alone in this process. Check out previous questions and answers, and if you are still confused, please ask away. For...

Dey'ja M.’s Avatar
Dey'ja M. May 07 45 views

If you witnessed a fellow officer committing a crime, what would you do? .

I am always the first person that my friends call because they know I am always there for them. I'am also Motivated/ Ambitious / Leader....

#career-path

Brandon F.’s Avatar
Brandon F. May 06 84 views

What would a good entry level in Information Technology be?

I'm a senior in high school. I'm trying to decide on the best career path for me. #technology...

#career-path

Cameron W.’s Avatar
Cameron W. Mar 10 94 views

How difficult would you say it is to become a Doctor? How rigorous is the schooling?

I would like to help people as a possible career path in the future. I would just like to know what kind of path I could be looking down....

#career-path

Jileddys B.’s Avatar
Jileddys B. Feb 26 128 views

what are the negative and positives of social worker ?

i would like to work with children, i'm just not sure if this is the career path i want to go to without all the information i need to know #career-paths #career-path #social-work #counseling #education #children #child...

#baby

Abby T.’s Avatar
Abby T. Feb 26 130 views

I need some help figuring out my plans after college!

This question is very specific to me, but may help others in a similar position. I am a junior in college studying health science with a specialization in biomedical science. I really want to become a medical technologist (not a technician). In your opinion, what is the best path to accomplish...

#labtechnologist #medicallabscience #medicaltechnologist #health #graduateschool #laboratory #labscience #student #career-path

Kristina G.’s Avatar
Kristina G. Feb 25 122 views

What major is best for me to take in college?

Hi, i'm currently a sophomore in high-school and would love to get into the music industry! However I know it's difficult to get into and a lot of it is luck and connection based. I also would like to go to college but if I do should I go to set my self up for a safer career path? Is there...

#music #double-major #music-industry #college-majors #career-path

Sadie B.’s Avatar
Sadie B. Feb 14 228 views

How can I pursue a career in digital marketing?

I’ve recently become interested in social media/digital marketing. #marketing #career-path...

#career-choice

Madison M.’s Avatar
Madison M. Feb 11 132 views

what is forensic physcology like as a career

I am a high schooler and i have always been very interested in trying to find out why people do the things they do, which is how I became interested in phycology. I like watching interviews and trying to analyze peoples behaviors throughout the scenes. I was wondering what it would be like to...

#career-counseling #physcology #careers #career-choice #career #forensics #career-path

Suman B.’s Avatar
Suman B. Feb 02 144 views

Please give me career related advice

Help me to choose best career for me #career-path...

#career-choice

Geraldine M.’s Avatar
Geraldine M. Dec 29, 2020 64 views

In which career can i earn more money if i have maths,Geography and agricultural sciences

#career-path. I love working with people and i am passionate about...

K. V. S.’s Avatar
K. V. S. Dec 16, 2020 202 views

About choosing best career path

At present I am in 3rd year of B.Tech. I know web development fundamentals, three programming languages and passionate to learn full stack development and have a goal to become full stack developer. But getting confused with some thoughts that whether it will be a good career path or not...

#career-development #career-path

Trinity H.’s Avatar
Trinity H. Nov 24, 2020 176 views

In order to make society and the economy become beneficial for all of the human race, what is one major ethical step we have to accomplish together to reach this goal?

I am 18 years old and I live in Riverview, Florida with my family. I love to play softball, volunteer at little league softball and baseball complexes, and hang with friends. My end goal in life is to make the world a safer and better place to live in for everyone. I want to spread love,...

#sonogram #salary #business #spreadkindness #career #veterinary-medicine #loveislove #goals #career-path

Khamari S.’s Avatar
Khamari S. Nov 13, 2020 178 views

What are the secrets behind getting to where you want to be in life?

I am a freshman and high school and I want to know what could I do to become successful in life #career #career-path #motivation...

#life

Arabella P.’s Avatar
Arabella P. Oct 27, 2020 310 views

If you want to become a registered nurse can you go straight to nursing school after graduating high school?

I have always had an interest in nursing because of the program I'm in at my local high school and having to be able to work in a hospital has always been a goal for me career wise and having to be the first person in my family that is in the medical field is a really amazing accomplishment....

#medical-school #nurse #career-path

Angela H.’s Avatar
Angela H. Oct 15, 2020 123 views

What are the biggest challenges someone would face while working as a paramedic?

I am a teenager currently in high school. I am starting to look into career choices for my future. I have always had an interest for #medicine and being a #paramedic. I want to learn more about this #career-path so I can start volunteering and getting internships to build...

Trinity R.’s Avatar
Trinity R. Sep 23, 2020 110 views

What are some career fields in Rangeland Wildlife Managment that make good money and focus on being outside?

I love being outside and working with animals, currently i work and a game and parks recreation area with the horses and i love my job but would like to get paid better and to move around more and possibly work with more animals as well. Hunting and fishing is also a passion of mine. #salary...

#games #veterinary #career-path

William B.’s Avatar
William B. Sep 16, 2020 312 views

What is the best thing to do if i have no interest in college?

I have no interest in going to college. What would be the best non college career path to take. #career-paths #career-path...

#careers

Mochi Y.’s Avatar
Mochi Y. Jun 10, 2020 1211 views

What is a perfect career for me?

#career-choice #career #career-path I am a fifth grader going to 6th grade and I don't know what to do. My dad is pressuring me to choose my career and find a colleg, but how do I know what I want to do for...

Arisa Y.’s Avatar
Arisa Y. Apr 29, 2020 418 views

How did you know what you wanted to do for your career?

In what stage of your educational life did you realize what you wanted to do or are passionate about? I feel pressured and stressed about the fact that I don't know what to do because I feel like everyone else does. Are there any suggestions as to what I should do to get a sense of what I like?...

#career-choice #career #college #career-path

Yareli U.’s Avatar
Yareli U. Mar 29, 2020 475 views

What jobs are available if you are majoring in social worker?

I am a high school student not knowing what she wants to become/ major in the future. #social-work #career #social #college...

#career-path