Career Questions tagged Career Path

Choosing a career is difficult. CareerVillage.org ensures you are not alone in this process. Check out previous questions and answers, and if you are still confused, please ask away. For...

Jersey S.’s Avatar
Jersey S. 11 hours ago 10 views

Why Design?

Hi! I just want to ask all of you designers out there, "why did you choose design?". Why did you choose it as a career path? I have always loved design but when a person asks me why I chose it, I seem to have the answer but it's stuck at the back of my mind. I am hoping to have some insights so...

#artist #design #designers #career-path #graphic-design #user-experience

Nikolet C.’s Avatar
Nikolet C. Nov 30 20 views

How could I help others find their career?

Ask them what they want to do in their life #career-choice #life #career-plan...

#career-path

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 25 21 views

What is residency like ?

What is residency like for future doctors? What struggles did you face? What did you like about it?...

#career-path

Trinity H.’s Avatar
Trinity H. Nov 24 78 views

In order to make society and the economy become beneficial for all of the human race, what is one major ethical step we have to accomplish together to reach this goal?

I am 18 years old and I live in Riverview, Florida with my family. I love to play softball, volunteer at little league softball and baseball complexes, and hang with friends. My end goal in life is to make the world a safer and better place to live in for everyone. I want to spread love,...

#loveislove #goals #career #salary #business #sonogram #career-path #spreadkindness #veterinary-medicine

Grace R.’s Avatar
Grace R. Nov 18 65 views

What alternative careers are there for graduating architecture students with GIS experience?

I have recently invested a lot of energy into learning ArcGIS pro and am interested in a career path that would utilize this skill. I think it would be really interesting to work with communities on digitizing historic data through GIS. What options are there available for me outside of...

#gis #career-path #givingiscaring

Alex B.’s Avatar
Alex B. Nov 19 54 views

How do you begin the graduate school search as a physics major?

I am a current junior in college planning to graduate next year, and am looking for advice on how to begin the search for schools. #career-path #physics #graduateschool #gradschool #application #school #college #astronomy...

#junior

Gabrielle H.’s Avatar
Gabrielle H. Nov 17 47 views

How do I become a criminal profiler?

I am currently studying for my Masters in Criminal Justice and Security Administration and I have a bachelors in psychology. The end goal for my career track is to be a FBI profiler. However, I'm struggling to find where to start on my career path. I am not looking for a law enforcement...

#lawenforcement #fbi #criminaljustice #criminalprofiler #career-paths #quantico #career-options #criminalinvestigator #career-path #career #fbiprofiler

Josh P.’s Avatar
Josh P. Nov 15 67 views

What is my future career path?

I've always wanted to help people but don't know how I would like to help outers...

#career-path

Khamari S.’s Avatar
Khamari S. Nov 13 70 views

What are the secrets behind getting to where you want to be in life?

I am a freshman and high school and I want to know what could I do to become successful in life #career #career-path #motivation...

#life

quincy Y.’s Avatar
quincy Y. Nov 10 63 views

I'm a 12th grade and i need advice to get a good career for hands on jobs and engineering, diesel mechanic, welding?

I'm in 12th grade and I'm looking to a career that involves hands on and engineering, diesel mechanic, welder. I need advice on which school is good and how can I get more help to get into those school for my career I'm looing for. my hobbies are playing sports, like basketball, football, and i...

#career-advice #career-path

Ariel J.’s Avatar
Ariel J. Nov 05 107 views

How can I decide what my career will be?

At school, I like learning thing in engineering. I like to build things, do outside work. I am passionate about learning new things and getting challenges. I like to know what i am able on doing in the future as a career for myself. #career-choice #career-path #career-choice #undecided...

#constructing #engineering #outsidethings

Alexia H.’s Avatar
Alexia H. Nov 05 50 views

I am in the 9th grade what are some career path that best align with my interest.

At school i am most interested in History and Career and exploration.My hobbies include softball, volleyball and cheer.A topic i am passionate about is animals , sports and culinary.What are some career options that best align with my interests. #career #career-path...

#career-options

Erin H.’s Avatar
Erin H. Nov 05 40 views

What career should I go into?

I am a sophomore in high school and I would like to go into Veterinary Medicine, but I have also been interested in Anthropology. I have done research on both careers and they are both interesting and careers that I would like to go into. How can I decide on which career is best? #careerchoices...

#school #veterianary-medicine #anthropology #career-path

Caitlynn P.’s Avatar
Caitlynn P. Nov 05 74 views

If I happen to be interested in arts, What are some good career choices and steps I should consider?

I am in the 9th grade barely exploring my many career choices, and I happen to be interested in arts of drawing or artist of that kind. I do question how would I be able to find a similar career to the interest I have. #career #career-choice #career-path...

#arts

Nick A.’s Avatar
Nick A. Nov 05 62 views

How did you Figure out what you wanted to do

I really have no idea what i wanna do with your life or even go to school I #career-path #school #life #career have absolutely no idea what to do or even better what in your life showed you what you what you wanted to do as a...

Marissa W.’s Avatar
Marissa W. Nov 01 55 views

What should I expect for college?

I can't wait to graduate this year and go to college!...

#career-path

Yamileth G.’s Avatar
Yamileth G. Oct 29 75 views

What veterinary and vet tech careers have the best salary (approximately)? Can I be able to travel and still be involved in this career path?

I'm currently a high school (junior) and passionate about pursuing a career in the animal medical field. I enjoy helping others especially animals and still deciding on my future goals. #career-path #career #studyabroad #veterinary #vettech #career-choice #career-paths #animals...

#travel

Coby G.’s Avatar
Coby G. Oct 28 51 views

What is is like being a computer engineer with a constantly changing environment?

I plan on pursuing a career in computer engineering....

#career-path

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27 53 views

How much money can you make in one year as a zookeeper?

I'm in 8th grade. I'm doing an elective called career and technology. My teacher is having us ask questions about the careers we would like to do when we get older. #money #career-path #career-options #career-development #career...

#zookeeper

Arabella P.’s Avatar
Arabella P. Oct 27 48 views

If you want to become a registered nurse can you go straight to nursing school after graduating high school?

I have always had an interest in nursing because of the program I'm in at my local high school and having to be able to work in a hospital has always been a goal for me career wise and having to be the first person in my family that is in the medical field is a really amazing accomplishment....

#medical-school #career-path #nurse

Morgan L.’s Avatar
Morgan L. Oct 27 57 views

I have just learned about the possible career path of veterinary medical illustration, and I'm very interested, but have some questions!

I'm a 12th grader looking to decide her major in college, and through Career Village I have been introduced to the idea of veterinary medical illustration. The only concern I have is that it may be too niche, and I won't be able to make a career out of it. What are the upsides to this? Is it...

#veterinarymedicalillisustration #medicalillustration #illustration #career-path #veterinarian #career

morgan H.’s Avatar
morgan H. Oct 23 75 views

I am in the 11th grade and I am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps I should consider based on my passions and interests?

At school, I am interested in Science, Politics, and History. My hobbies include reading, skateboarding, and music. A topic I am passionate about is Science I have always been interested in science ever since I was younger. What are some career options that best align with these interests and...

#motivation #science #politics #business #career-path #career

Angela H.’s Avatar
Angela H. Oct 15 70 views

Who do I have to report to at the end of the day while working as a paramedic?

I am a teenager currently in high school. I am starting to look into career choices for my future. I have always had an interest for #medicine and being a #paramedic. I want to learn more about this #career-path so I can start volunteering and getting internships to build...

Angela H.’s Avatar
Angela H. Oct 15 72 views

What will a typical day look like working as a paramedic?

Angela H.’s Avatar
Angela H. Oct 15 70 views

What are the biggest challenges someone would face while working as a paramedic?

Angela H.’s Avatar
Angela H. Oct 15 56 views

What are some of the possible shift hours while being a paramedic?