Career Questions tagged Veterinary Medicine

Trinity H.’s Avatar
Trinity H. Nov 24 79 views

In order to make society and the economy become beneficial for all of the human race, what is one major ethical step we have to accomplish together to reach this goal?

I am 18 years old and I live in Riverview, Florida with my family. I love to play softball, volunteer at little league softball and baseball complexes, and hang with friends. My end goal in life is to make the world a safer and better place to live in for everyone. I want to spread love,...

#loveislove #goals #career #salary #business #sonogram #career-path #spreadkindness #veterinary-medicine

Tessa S.’s Avatar
Tessa S. Nov 18 42 views

What advise do you have for a soon-to-be undergraduate aspiring to be a veterinarian?

I realized I absolutely love working with animals and people, and my favorite type of subjects throughout my whole life have been science classes, hence why I want to be a veterinarian. I want to be able to improve the lives of my animal patients, and provide them with the best care I can to...

#college #animal-health #givingiscaring #veterinarian #veterinary #veterinary-medicine

Malia S.’s Avatar
Malia S. Nov 10 47 views

Do you regret becoming a vet?

I don't want to waste my time starting to become a vet just to regret trying to become one. #veterinary-technician #veterinary-medicine #veterinarian...

#animals

Ashlayah V.’s Avatar
Ashlayah V. Nov 05 31 views
sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27 25 views

How much money do horse trainers make?

I'm in 8th grade. My teacher is asking us to ask questions about the jobs we would like to have when we are older. This class is called career and technology. #horses #salary #career...

#veterinary-medicine

Ariel R.’s Avatar
Ariel R. Oct 27 36 views

how do you deal with the lose of patients when putting them down or having an unsuccessful surgery? is it difficult?

this is a really big question for me, because I don't know how I would handle the passing of patients, and I would like to know from a vet. I want to prepare myself for the misfortunes, so I can be a great veterinarian. #veterinarian #animal-health...

#veterinary-medicine

Magdalena R.’s Avatar
Magdalena R. Oct 27 31 views

If we want to open up our own business what exactly do we have to do now in high school to start getting to that process?

I plan on opening up my own vet business when I get older but I'm still in high school but I love to help out so many animals that it just gives me that dedication to keep going to get closer where I want to be #high-school #veterinary-medicine #veterinary...

#veterinarian

Olivia Jussele S.’s Avatar
Olivia Jussele S. Oct 21 47 views

Which job in the medical field has the highest salary?

As much as I want to help those in need, and enjoy the job I'm doing, I'm also concerned on how much I get paid because I have a big family to help to. As of now I can't really do much but I can get a part-time since I'm a junior in high school. Would it also make a difference if I take the...

#salary #money #income #jobs #veterinary-medicine

Olivia Jussele S.’s Avatar
Olivia Jussele S. Oct 21 48 views

Can you work as a Veterinarian and at the same time work in the military?

I'm in the AFJROTC program and I've been told that I could pursue both careers: Veterinary and Military. It's either I apply to get into the U.S. Air Force Academy and take the classes for Veterinary and at the same time train as an officer or I could find a college that has an ROTC program...

#airforce #military #officer #veterinary #veterinary-medicine

Carolina V.’s Avatar
Carolina V. Jun 30 319 views

When do you come to terms of accepting failure or deciding to quit?

I began college as a Animal Science major and realized it wasn't for me. I'm currently a Psychology major, but I'm hoping to still be eligible of becoming a vet student. I keep holding onto the idea that you don't have to be a traditional vet student to be qualified. I have no direction of what...

#college #psychology #veterinarian #veterinary #veterinary-medicine

Maddie F.’s Avatar
Maddie F. Jun 06 115 views

How can I shorten the amount of years I have to go to school to become a veterinarian

I love animals and I want to become a mobile big animal vet in Texas. My dream school is Texas A&M....

#veterinary-medicine

Maddie F.’s Avatar
Maddie F. Jun 06 81 views

What courses must I take to become a big animal veterinarian

#veterinary-medicine

Elliette T.’s Avatar
Elliette T. May 16 119 views

In order to go into Pre-Vet should you look into veterinary schools or schools with medical fields?

I’m looking into a career as a veterinarian. UMASS Dartmouth was proposed to me, though I’m not entirely sure what to look for. #veterinarian #veterinary-medicine #veterinarian...

Samuel E.’s Avatar
Samuel E. Apr 24 133 views

What steps should I take to become a veterinarian? And how has this pandemic effected vet clinics and hospitals.

I'm a sophomore in high school who has a passion for helping animals. I've been deeply passionate about becoming a vet because of an incident that happened with my puppy. When I arrived at the hospital after school I saw the animals and their owners waiting it hurts my heart knowing they need...

#veterinarian #animals #veterinary #veterinary-medicine

Hannah G.’s Avatar
Hannah G. Feb 28 152 views

Does a veterinarian make much more money than a vet tech?

Is there a large discrepancy in pay levels between the two professions? #veterinary #veterinary-medicine #veterinarian...

#animal-health

Noelani G.’s Avatar
Noelani G. Feb 21 155 views

What entry -level or internship job is right for an aspiring veterinarian?

I have always loved animals and I want to start to gain experience in working to help them. #job #veterinary #internship #veterinary-medicine...

#veterinarian

Jessica M.’s Avatar
Jessica M. Feb 04 145 views

What are good volunteer opportunities to prepare to apply to veterinary school?

I’m a 4th year zoology major! I have a love and passion for all animals. #veterinary-medicine...

#university

Elizabeth T.’s Avatar
Elizabeth T. Jan 28 94 views

Is ASU good for veterinary schooling

I've wanted to be a vet for a while now, but I do not really know if this school has a good veterinary program #veterinary...

#veterinary-medicine

Hazel K.’s Avatar
Hazel K. Nov 15, 2019 219 views
Libby R.’s Avatar
Libby R. Nov 20, 2019 96 views
Skielyr N.’s Avatar
Skielyr N. Nov 20, 2019 88 views
Makenzie M.’s Avatar
Makenzie M. Nov 20, 2019 104 views

Is it worth it to go to vet school?

I'm worried that I'm going to be paying for my college until I die. #college...

#veterinary-medicine

Libby S.’s Avatar
Libby S. Nov 20, 2019 105 views
Makenzie M.’s Avatar
Makenzie M. Nov 20, 2019 89 views

How do you deal with putting down animals in the veterinary career?

I want to go into this field but I don't know if I could handle putting down animals....

#veterinary-medicine

Makenzie M.’s Avatar
Makenzie M. Nov 20, 2019 100 views

What are the starting wages for a veterinarian?

I really want to go into somewhere that has to do with animals....

#veterinary-medicine

olivia B.’s Avatar
olivia B. Nov 15, 2019 138 views
Hazel K.’s Avatar
Hazel K. Nov 15, 2019 97 views

Will i have to go through college?

I love animals and i would love to take care of them? #...

#veterinary-medicine