Career Questions tagged Animals

Alay'la B.’s Avatar
Alay'la B. Oct 08 114 views

What is the day to day life like of aquatic veterinarain? What do you do? What types of task are you given ? Is it similar to being regular veterinarain, what's different? what's similar?

I am Alay'la Brimage, I go to Cane Bay Highschool. I'm interested in becoming a marine/aquatic veterinarian. I just want to get more information about what it is like, how do you get there, is it fun etc. I like to sing, I love animals, and I really would enjoy helping them. veterinary...

animals biology marine-biology aquatics oceanology marine

Hope A.’s Avatar
Hope A. Oct 21 83 views

how to get a job at a zoo

i love animals...

animals

Emily C.’s Avatar
Emily C. Oct 19 40 views

Are you guys accepting interns to experience what veterinarians do.

I am 16 and live in Newark New jersey in the Ironbound section and love taking care of animals. I would love to experience what you guys do to see if that is what I want to do as my career. animals...

veterinarian

Jashaira V.’s Avatar
Jashaira V. Oct 17 88 views

I don't know what I want to be.

I don't know what I want to be when I group. professional...

animals

Gabriella P.’s Avatar
Gabriella P. Oct 08 57 views

What are the requirements for a veterinarian?

I have wanted to be a veterinarian for a while and was wondering the different requirements# veterinarian animals veterinarian...

Lyrik H.’s Avatar
Lyrik H. Oct 01 102 views

If I become a vet, do I have to be the one to put an animal down?

I love animals and would love to work with them but I'm not sure if I could put someones pet down. I will if I have to but I don't know if I'll get emotional. Basically I'm asking if it gets easier the more you do it. veterinarian veterinary...

animals

Emily R.’s Avatar
Emily R. Sep 09 84 views

What are pros and cons of being a vet?

animals veterinary veterinary-technician Im thinking of being a vet/vet tech and would like to know the pros and cons of being in the...

Marie M.’s Avatar
Marie M. Aug 25 128 views

Master in Primatology

I studied Agro- and Biotechnology (Animal Care) & I would love to study Primatology. I've been looking at Masters' degrees online but they often already require a Masters' degree before I can start... Can anyone help? degree animals master primatology...

veterinary-medicine

K S.’s Avatar
K S. Jul 12 192 views

What should I major in/should I even go to college?

I’m 16 and a senior in high school. I want to do something with animals but not necessarily become a vet. I could volunteer at shelters but I’m not sure what I want my main career to be. I was thinking maybe real estate or architecture or maybe even run my own animal sanctuary but I’m not sure...

animals college architecture senior 16 career college-major veterinarian volunteer real-estate animal-sanctuary

K S.’s Avatar
K S. Jul 12 108 views

What are some non-surgical jobs that work with animals?

I’m 16 and a senior in high school. I love animals, I want to work with them when I get older but I don’t want to work with blood and needles. animals veterinarian senior...

non-surgical

Johnathan R.’s Avatar
Johnathan R. Jul 09 126 views

How hard is is to start a business?

I would love to be a veterinarian one day and start my own business that lets me make medicines for domesticated pets. Animals Business Medicine vet veterinary-medicine...

veterinarian

Da'Nita G.’s Avatar
Da'Nita G. Jul 06 157 views

Is this realistic?

I want to make a business. I want to work with children, teens and animals. It will be like a mental and physical therapy. The children will get help with life. Like emotional, mental, physical support or with life, school and family. The animals will be rescued and fixed up. The children and...

surgeon physical-therapy animals psychology children doctor teens

Jaclyn M.’s Avatar
Jaclyn M. Jul 03 104 views

What careers did you guys decide to go with ?

I love animals! Mostly dogs I love helping people right now I am I am trying to finish high school !...

animals

Miryam R.’s Avatar
Miryam R. Jul 02 184 views

Is there a difference between a degree in animal science and a degree in zoology?

I've heard that zoology means animal science, "zoo" meaning animals, and "logy" meaning science. Thank you! wildlife animals...

zookeepers

Sayeda J.’s Avatar
Sayeda J. Jun 27 113 views

What resources can I turn to in order to learn more about the process of becoming a Veterinarian?

I am a highschool student who is very interested in animals and becoming a veterinarian. However, I am having difficulty finding proper resources that can prepare me for the future such as informative sites on specific college classes or skills needed. animals veterinarian veterinary...

animal-health

Celina D.’s Avatar
Celina D. Jun 26 125 views

How long would I have to go to school to become a veterinarian?

I like to learn new things to become better at taking care of animals. animals...

veterinarian

Samira N.’s Avatar
Samira N. Jun 19 316 views

Jobs that deal with helping Animals

So I just finished my sophmore year of Highschool and I'm trying to figure out what I'm passionate about. Something that I've thought about is rescuing/healing animals. I don't know many jobs that's deal with that cause I'm pretty clueless when it comes to all that right now but I wanted to ask...

animals vet job veterinary veterinary-medicine help veterinarian higschool