Career Questions tagged Animals

De'Lana H.’s Avatar
De'Lana H. De'Lana H. Jul 26 51 views
K S.’s Avatar
K S. K S. Jul 12 74 views

What should I major in/should I even go to college?

I’m 16 and a senior in high school. I want to do something with animals but not necessarily become a vet. I could volunteer at shelters but I’m not sure what I want my main career to be. I was thinking maybe real estate or architecture or maybe even run my own animal sanctuary but I’m not sure...

#volunteer #senior #real-estate #career #veterinarian #college #16 #college-major #animals #architecture #animal-sanctuary

K S.’s Avatar
K S. K S. Jul 12 32 views

What are some non-surgical jobs that work with animals?

I’m 16 and a senior in high school. I love animals, I want to work with them when I get older but I don’t want to work with blood and needles. #animals #veterinarian #senior...

#non-surgical

Johnathan R.’s Avatar
Johnathan R. Johnathan R. Jul 09 52 views

How hard is is to start a business?

I would love to be a veterinarian one day and start my own business that lets me make medicines for domesticated pets. #animals #business #medicine #vet #veterinary-medicine...

#veterinarian

Da'Nita G.’s Avatar
Da'Nita G. Da'Nita G. Jul 06 64 views

Is this realistic?

I want to make a business. I want to work with children, teens and animals. It will be like a mental and physical therapy. The children will get help with life. Like emotional, mental, physical support or with life, school and family. The animals will be rescued and fixed up. The children and...

#physical-therapy #animals #psychology #teens #doctor #surgeon #children

Jaclyn M.’s Avatar
Jaclyn M. Jaclyn M. Jul 03 39 views

What careers did you guys decide to go with ?

I love animals! Mostly dogs I love helping people right now I am I am trying to finish high school !...

#animals

Miryam R.’s Avatar
Miryam R. Miryam R. Jul 02 76 views

Is there a difference between a degree in animal science and a degree in zoology?

I've heard that zoology means animal science, "zoo" meaning animals, and "logy" meaning science. Thank you! #wildlife #animals...

#zookeepers

Sayeda J.’s Avatar
Sayeda J. Sayeda J. Jun 27 56 views

What resources can I turn to in order to learn more about the process of becoming a Veterinarian?

I am a highschool student who is very interested in animals and becoming a veterinarian. However, I am having difficulty finding proper resources that can prepare me for the future such as informative sites on specific college classes or skills needed. #animals #veterinarian #veterinary...

#animal-health

Celina D.’s Avatar
Celina D. Celina D. Jun 26 58 views

How long would I have to go to school to become a veterinarian?

I like to learn new things to become better at taking care of animals. #animals...

#veterinarian

Samira N.’s Avatar
Samira N. Samira N. Jun 19 200 views

Jobs that deal with helping Animals

So I just finished my sophmore year of Highschool and I'm trying to figure out what I'm passionate about. Something that I've thought about is rescuing/healing animals. I don't know many jobs that's deal with that cause I'm pretty clueless when it comes to all that right now but I wanted to ask...

#help #vet #veterinary #veterinary-medicine #animals #job #higschool #veterinarian

Allie E.’s Avatar
Allie E. Allie E. Mar 11 316 views

What do i need to have to be seen as qualified to be a zoologist?

I'm sixteen, and i live in Massachusetts currently but i plan on changing that when i am older. I love animals and being around them, ive had a lot throughout my life. I would love to work with and help animals as much as i can. #zoology #animals...

#massachusetts

Carly C.’s Avatar
Carly C. Carly C. Dec 21, 2020 184 views

What schools will allow me to become a vet tech from start to finish?

In the state of Utah which school can I go to that will allow me to get my vet tech certificate from start to finish? #vet-tech...

#animals

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 111 views

I really like animals, so what's the best job for me?

Well hello! I'm Ms. Spatzer at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks so much! #animals...

#career

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 71 views

What career should I pick if I want to be outdoors and also be an animal expert?

I'm Ms. Hill at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #outdoors...

#animals

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 126 views

Is it easy to become a forest ranger and learn about animals?

I'm Ms. Balint at the International Community School. My 2nd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance!...

#animals

sanuji J.’s Avatar
sanuji J. sanuji J. Jan 10 249 views

how to become a zoo keeper and I want to be one

I love to help animals and I would do anything to help these unique animals in the future. Can a 12-year-old be a zookeeper? love to help and make future better! #help...

#animals

Addie Z.’s Avatar
Addie Z. Addie Z. Dec 21, 2020 168 views

Which one is better, zoologist or veterinarian?

I am a sophomore in Utah. I love both zoology and veterinary science. I just dont know what degree I want to get into. I also don't know which one will benefit me the most while I am in High school (where there isnt much areas to work in these degrees). Big animals and small animals are the...

#zoology #animals #highschoolstudent #veterinarian

Addie Z.’s Avatar
Addie Z. Addie Z. Dec 21, 2020 115 views

Whats the percentage of veterinarian graduates every year?

I have a lot of friends that want to become a vet when they are older. It worries me that they will be "chosen" to become one while the other have to choose a different path. So how often do vet students take the time to become a veterinarian? How many hours are used to be one? Is it really...

#vetschool #animals #veterinary #veterinarian

Brooklynn M.’s Avatar
Brooklynn M. Brooklynn M. Dec 21, 2020 111 views

How can I be different from other students that want to be Veterinarians?

I love animals and my dream job would to be a Veterinarian. I have many of my friends who would also like to be a veterinarians, I am glad that is what they hope to do but I want to stand out among the others who have the same dream as me. Is there anyway to do that? #veterinarian #veterinary...

#animals

Brooklynn M.’s Avatar
Brooklynn M. Brooklynn M. Dec 21, 2020 94 views

How do you choose what area of Veterinarian science to choose?

I am a sophomore in Box Elder County, Utah. I love animals and have been around them my whole life. I am a proud member of my county's 4-H and FFA. My dream job started in 5th grade and still hasn't changed. I would love to be a Veterinarian. I hope that I can find something with animals that I...

#veterinary-medicine #animals #veterinary #veterinarian

Malia S.’s Avatar
Malia S. Malia S. Nov 10, 2020 387 views

Do you regret becoming a vet?

I don't want to waste my time starting to become a vet just to regret trying to become one. #veterinary-technician #veterinary-medicine #veterinarian...

#animals

Yamileth G.’s Avatar
Yamileth G. Yamileth G. Oct 29, 2020 337 views

What veterinary and vet tech careers have the best salary (approximately)? Can I be able to travel and still be involved in this career path?

I'm currently a high school (junior) and passionate about pursuing a career in the animal medical field. I enjoy helping others especially animals and still deciding on my future goals. #career-path #career #studyabroad #veterinary #vettech #career-choice #career-paths #animals...

#travel

Madison G.’s Avatar
Madison G. Madison G. Oct 27, 2020 319 views

What are the pros and cons of being a Veterinarian?

Hello, my name is Maddy and I'm a sophomore in high school. I've always had a passion for animals. Ever since I was little I dreamed of becoming a vet and helping all sorts of animals. But as I've grown up I strayed away from the idea because I didn't know if I could handle putting animals...

#animals #veterinarian

Morgan L.’s Avatar
Morgan L. Morgan L. Oct 23, 2020 119 views

What does a job in agriculture entail?

I'm looking into a job in animal agriculture, but would like to hear from someone in that field what the job is like, what it entails, and what a day in your life is like. How long are you working every day? How expensive is it to care for all the animals? Would it be better to have my own...

#agriculture #jobs #social-work #farming #animals

Olivia Jussele S.’s Avatar
Olivia Jussele S. Olivia Jussele S. Oct 21, 2020 185 views

What classes should I take to be a Veterinarian?

I am a high school student (junior) and I have a passion of helping animals in need. I've been trying to find what jobs suit me best especially somewhere in the medical field. I want to know what classes could help me prepare my path on becoming a Veterinarian. #veterinarian #veterinary...

#medicalfield #rescue #animals