Career Questions tagged Animals

Ashley C.’s Avatar
Ashley C. Apr 24 138 views

Is getting a Bachelors worth it before joining vet tech school?

I am debating if I want to get my associate's in science and then go straight into vet tech or wait a little longer until I get my bachelor's probably in biology.

Deacon D.’s Avatar
Deacon D. Mar 01 77 views

Where can I find resources to get info on making money selling and breeding invertebrates?

I want to sell and breed isopods, vampire crabs, millipedes, etc. and make vivariums. Are there any good resources for how to get into this as an occupation, or, is there any type of schooling (other than entomology/zoology) that would help?
#animals

Ibdeta I.’s Avatar
Ibdeta I. Nov 27, 2021 168 views

Is zoologist a good career?

I love animals, I love math. #veterinary #science #animals

Hope A.’s Avatar
Hope A. Oct 21, 2021 164 views
Emily C.’s Avatar
Emily C. Oct 19, 2021 125 views

Are you guys accepting interns to experience what veterinarians do.

I am 16 and live in Newark New jersey in the Ironbound section and love taking care of animals. I would love to experience what you guys do to see if that is what I want to do as my career. #animals #veterinarian

Jashaira V.’s Avatar
Jashaira V. Oct 17, 2021 176 views

I don't know what I want to be.

I don't know what I want to be when I group. #professional #animals

Gabriella P.’s Avatar
Gabriella P. Oct 08, 2021 145 views

What are the requirements for a veterinarian?

I have wanted to be a veterinarian for a while and was wondering the different requirements# #veterinarian #animals #veterinarian requirements

Alay'la B.’s Avatar
Alay'la B. Oct 08, 2021 225 views

What is the day to day life like of aquatic veterinarain? What do you do? What types of task are you given ? Is it similar to being regular veterinarain, what's different? what's similar?

I am Alay'la Brimage, I go to Cane Bay Highschool. I'm interested in becoming a marine/aquatic veterinarian. I just want to get more information about what it is like, how do you get there, is it fun etc. I like to sing, I love animals, and I really would enjoy helping them. #veterinary...

Lyrik H.’s Avatar
Lyrik H. Oct 01, 2021 184 views

If I become a vet, do I have to be the one to put an animal down?

I love animals and would love to work with them but I'm not sure if I could put someones pet down. I will if I have to but I don't know if I'll get emotional. Basically I'm asking if it gets easier the more you do it. #veterinarian #veterinary #animals

Emily R.’s Avatar
Emily R. Sep 09, 2021 191 views

What are pros and cons of being a vet?

#animals #veterinary #veterinary-technician
Im thinking of being a vet/vet tech and would like to know the pros and cons of being in the field.

Marie M.’s Avatar
Marie M. Aug 25, 2021 240 views

Master in Primatology

I studied Agro- and Biotechnology (Animal Care) & I would love to study Primatology. I've been looking at Masters' degrees online but they often already require a Masters' degree before I can start... Can anyone help? #degree #animals #master #primatology #veterinary-medicine

Raiven M.’s Avatar
Raiven M. Aug 05, 2021 311 views

What challenges will I face in veterinary school?

When I get older I want to become a veterinarian. #veterinarian #animals #animal-health #vet #veterinary-medicine #veterinary

De'Lana H.’s Avatar
De'Lana H. Jul 26, 2021 240 views

Who is your favorite author?

I would love to become a published writer or a veterinarian. #animals #writing #veterinarian #veterinary-medicine #poetry #writer #creative#creater#criticalthinking#author

K S.’s Avatar
K S. Jul 12, 2021 279 views

What should I major in/should I even go to college?

I’m 16 and a senior in high school. I want to do something with animals but not necessarily become a vet. I could volunteer at shelters but I’m not sure what I want my main career to be. I was thinking maybe real estate or architecture or maybe even run my own animal sanctuary but I’m not sure...

K S.’s Avatar
K S. Jul 12, 2021 180 views

What are some non-surgical jobs that work with animals?

I’m 16 and a senior in high school. I love animals, I want to work with them when I get older but I don’t want to work with blood and needles. #animals #veterinarian #senior
#non-surgical

Johnathan R.’s Avatar
Johnathan R. Jul 09, 2021 218 views

How hard is is to start a business?

I would love to be a veterinarian one day and start my own business that lets me make medicines for domesticated pets. #Animals #Business #Medicine #vet #veterinary-medicine #veterinarian

Da'Nita G.’s Avatar
Da'Nita G. Jul 06, 2021 242 views

Is this realistic?

I want to make a business. I want to work with children, teens and animals. It will be like a mental and physical therapy. The children will get help with life. Like emotional, mental, physical support or with life, school and family. The animals will be rescued and fixed up. The children and...

Jaclyn M.’s Avatar
Jaclyn M. Jul 03, 2021 167 views

What careers did you guys decide to go with ?

I love animals! Mostly dogs I love helping people right now I am I am trying to finish high school ! #animals

Miryam R.’s Avatar
Miryam R. Jul 02, 2021 377 views

Is there a difference between a degree in animal science and a degree in zoology?

I've heard that zoology means animal science, "zoo" meaning animals, and "logy" meaning science. Thank you!
#wildlife #animals #zookeepers

Sayeda J.’s Avatar
Sayeda J. Jun 27, 2021 194 views

What resources can I turn to in order to learn more about the process of becoming a Veterinarian?

I am a highschool student who is very interested in animals and becoming a veterinarian. However, I am having difficulty finding proper resources that can prepare me for the future such as informative sites on specific college classes or skills needed. #animals #veterinarian #veterinary...

Celina D.’s Avatar
Celina D. Jun 26, 2021 224 views

How long would I have to go to school to become a veterinarian?

I like to learn new things to become better at taking care of animals. #animals #veterinarian