Career Questions tagged Animals

Allie E.’s Avatar
Allie E. Mar 11 149 views

What do i need to have to be seen as qualified to be a zoologist?

I'm sixteen, and i live in Massachusetts currently but i plan on changing that when i am older. I love animals and being around them, ive had a lot throughout my life. I would love to work with and help animals as much as i can. #zoology #animals...

#massachusetts

Carly C.’s Avatar
Carly C. Dec 21, 2020 140 views

What schools will allow me to become a vet tech from start to finish?

In the state of Utah which school can I go to that will allow me to get my vet tech certificate from start to finish? #vet-tech...

#animals

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 86 views

I really like animals, so what's the best job for me?

Well hello! I'm Ms. Spatzer at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks so much! #animals...

#career

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 55 views

What career should I pick if I want to be outdoors and also be an animal expert?

I'm Ms. Hill at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #outdoors...

#animals

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 52 views

Is it easy to become a forest ranger and learn about animals?

I'm Ms. Balint at the International Community School. My 2nd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance!...

#animals

sanuji J.’s Avatar
sanuji J. Jan 10 160 views

how to become a zoo keeper and I want to be one

I love to help animals and I would do anything to help these unique animals in the future. Can a 12-year-old be a zookeeper? love to help and make future better! #help...

#animals

Addie Z.’s Avatar
Addie Z. Dec 21, 2020 123 views

Which one is better, zoologist or veterinarian?

I am a sophomore in Utah. I love both zoology and veterinary science. I just dont know what degree I want to get into. I also don't know which one will benefit me the most while I am in High school (where there isnt much areas to work in these degrees). Big animals and small animals are the...

#highschoolstudent #veterinarian #animals #zoology

Addie Z.’s Avatar
Addie Z. Dec 21, 2020 86 views

Whats the percentage of veterinarian graduates every year?

I have a lot of friends that want to become a vet when they are older. It worries me that they will be "chosen" to become one while the other have to choose a different path. So how often do vet students take the time to become a veterinarian? How many hours are used to be one? Is it really...

#veterinarian #veterinary #animals #vetschool

Brooklynn M.’s Avatar
Brooklynn M. Dec 21, 2020 91 views

How can I be different from other students that want to be Veterinarians?

I love animals and my dream job would to be a Veterinarian. I have many of my friends who would also like to be a veterinarians, I am glad that is what they hope to do but I want to stand out among the others who have the same dream as me. Is there anyway to do that? #veterinarian #veterinary...

#animals

Brooklynn M.’s Avatar
Brooklynn M. Dec 21, 2020 63 views

How do you choose what area of Veterinarian science to choose?

I am a sophomore in Box Elder County, Utah. I love animals and have been around them my whole life. I am a proud member of my county's 4-H and FFA. My dream job started in 5th grade and still hasn't changed. I would love to be a Veterinarian. I hope that I can find something with animals that I...

#veterinary-medicine #veterinarian #veterinary #animals

Malia S.’s Avatar
Malia S. Nov 10, 2020 285 views

Do you regret becoming a vet?

I don't want to waste my time starting to become a vet just to regret trying to become one. #veterinary-technician #veterinary-medicine #veterinarian...

#animals

Yamileth G.’s Avatar
Yamileth G. Oct 29, 2020 274 views

What veterinary and vet tech careers have the best salary (approximately)? Can I be able to travel and still be involved in this career path?

I'm currently a high school (junior) and passionate about pursuing a career in the animal medical field. I enjoy helping others especially animals and still deciding on my future goals. #career-path #career #studyabroad #veterinary #vettech #career-choice #career-paths #animals...

#travel

Madison G.’s Avatar
Madison G. Oct 27, 2020 217 views

What are the pros and cons of being a Veterinarian?

Hello, my name is Maddy and I'm a sophomore in high school. I've always had a passion for animals. Ever since I was little I dreamed of becoming a vet and helping all sorts of animals. But as I've grown up I strayed away from the idea because I didn't know if I could handle putting animals...

#veterinarian #animals

Morgan L.’s Avatar
Morgan L. Oct 23, 2020 89 views

What does a job in agriculture entail?

I'm looking into a job in animal agriculture, but would like to hear from someone in that field what the job is like, what it entails, and what a day in your life is like. How long are you working every day? How expensive is it to care for all the animals? Would it be better to have my own...

#agriculture #social-work #animals #farming #jobs

Olivia Jussele S.’s Avatar
Olivia Jussele S. Oct 21, 2020 154 views

What classes should I take to be a Veterinarian?

I am a high school student (junior) and I have a passion of helping animals in need. I've been trying to find what jobs suit me best especially somewhere in the medical field. I want to know what classes could help me prepare my path on becoming a Veterinarian. #veterinarian #veterinary...

#medicalfield #animals #rescue

Harpreet K.’s Avatar
Harpreet K. Aug 09, 2020 148 views

How is being a wildlife vet like?

Since I was young, I've always had an interest in animals. As I'm becoming older I have been thinking more about pursuing a career in veterinary sciences. Rather than dealing with domestic animals I am more interested in wild animals. What opportunities has this career given you? Have you been...

#animals #veterinary #career

Rekale F.’s Avatar
Rekale F. Jun 02, 2020 206 views
diety M.’s Avatar
diety M. May 15, 2020 233 views

I really want to be a veterinarian, but I struggle a lot with science and math so can anyone give me advice on how to tackle this on.

I love animals, but I hate science and math. I am bad at both and have not had good teachers to help me with my trouble in it. I don't want this to stop me from pursuing my dream and making me regret not trying so is there anyone who has been in the same boat as me? I am very intimidated...

#veterinary #career #animals #science #veterinarian

Sophie S.’s Avatar
Sophie S. May 05, 2020 133 views

What jobs involve animals?

I have thought about becoming a veterinarian, but there are plenty of other jobs. I thought about wildlife biologist, but I want to know if there are any other jobs out there that would suit me maybe a little bit better...? My passions are dogs, books, astronomy, and wildlife. I would prefer a...

#animals

Harley Marie C.’s Avatar
Harley Marie C. May 05, 2020 207 views

I am stuck between wanting to be a Photographer and being an animal trainer...How do I decide which would benefit me more?

My whole life I have LOVED animals, I've lived with many different species and kinds of animals. Everywhere from a classic house cat or dog, I've had birds, lizards, fish, ferrets, bunnies, guinea pig's, snakes, all the way to weird exotic animals like a capybara, zebra, we had an elephant,...

#photo #collage #animals #help #photography #veterinarian #zoology

Harley Marie C.’s Avatar
Harley Marie C. May 04, 2020 143 views

What classes should I take in collage for animal training?

I want to be an animal trainer for all different species of animals but I don't know what classes are required or this is collage or even in high school #animals #major #zooloy #animaltraining #equine...

#marinelife

Harley Marie C.’s Avatar
Harley Marie C. May 04, 2020 254 views

Is it hard to become an animal trainer?

I am an animal lover, and I have always enjoyed teaching my farm animals different tricks. I want my future career to be something along this line of work but I don't know what would suit me best. #animals #veterinarian #career-choice #zooloy...

#animaltraining

Samuel E.’s Avatar
Samuel E. Apr 24, 2020 205 views

What steps should I take to become a veterinarian? And how has this pandemic effected vet clinics and hospitals.

I'm a sophomore in high school who has a passion for helping animals. I've been deeply passionate about becoming a vet because of an incident that happened with my puppy. When I arrived at the hospital after school I saw the animals and their owners waiting it hurts my heart knowing they need...