Career Questions tagged Agriculture

Iqra T.’s Avatar
Iqra T. Jul 17 157 views

Are you satisfied with your job? Is there anything you would change about it?

I'm just curious to see if the hours/pay/lifestyle is what you anticipated and whether or not you like it. #jobs #agriculture #doctor #orthodontics #general #career #business #dentist # #surgeon #teacher #engineer #lawyer #politician...

#july20

Ramsey P.’s Avatar
Ramsey P. Mar 23 361 views

What careers should I look into?

For years I have been trying to figure out what career/field I should go into. I have been looking into healthcare, but I decided to consider other fields to make sure that's what I want to do. I am interested in math, science, technology, art, agriculture, and photography. I am also a people...

#college-major #job #college #career #career-counseling #agriculture #major #science #photography #math #art #technology

Nick V.’s Avatar
Nick V. Nov 20, 2019 82 views
Nick V.’s Avatar
Nick V. Nov 20, 2019 91 views
Ethan G.’s Avatar
Ethan G. Nov 14, 2019 87 views

how do i go to school for agriculture

i like agriculture and i want to open up my own greenhouse or i would like to become a DNR officer...

#agriculture

Christopher N.’s Avatar
Christopher N. Apr 29, 2019 103 views

For an AV technician, stagehand and DIY professional, how to get into argiculture

I've become an enthusiast for aquaponic and permaculture systems with automated features. Are there certificate programs or short term warm-up classes in this field for adults? I've graduated with BA in Entertainment Technology in 2012. I'd like to pursue this for alternative lifestyle and...

#postgraduate #microgreens #engineering #agriculture #greenhouse #newyorkcity

Caitlyn C.’s Avatar
Caitlyn C. Apr 18, 2018 248 views

What is the best way to study for Biochemistry?

I am a plant and soil major having to take biochem. The past 2 years I have been at a juco and now am transferring to a university. Any study techniques, material or ways to prepare for it are helpful! #science #agriculture #biochemistry #biology...

#chemistry

Caitlyn C.’s Avatar
Caitlyn C. Apr 18, 2018 258 views

Best way to prepare for the transition for a 2 year to a 4 year institution?

I am going to be transferring to a university this fall and am afraid I'm not going to know what to do and how to juggle my classes. The past 2 years I haven't had to study very hard and my schedules weren't difficult. #college-transfer...

#agriculture

Rosa H.’s Avatar
Rosa H. Apr 06, 2018 231 views

Are there any jobs that involve photography and agriculture together?

I enjoy both photography and agriculture but I am not sure which would be better to major in. I was wondering if there is a job that allows me to do both. #photography...

#agriculture

kelsey N.’s Avatar
kelsey N. May 11, 2016 691 views

Is a lot of travel typically required for food science majors?

I want to know how much of my time will have to be devoted to my job to make a good living off of it. #science #food #biology...

#agriculture

Daeja S.’s Avatar
Daeja S. Mar 19, 2018 352 views

How do I follow my passions with parents who don't support them?

O.k so I love drawing, the marijuana industry, and farming to my CORE! I wanna learn more about them and make a career around it but my parent won't support me if I do these things. Should I study them in secret or just do it anyway? #drawing #art #marijuana #agriculture #parenting...

#student-affairs

Kinley W.’s Avatar
Kinley W. Mar 07, 2018 378 views

I'm wanting to go into Crop Advancement for my major, which is 82% males comapre to female, and I was wondering if I have trouble landing a job being a female in this field?

I was planning in college to try and get an internship with a company with a grain buyer. While getting my major in Crop Advancement, and minor in Farm Management....

#agriculture

Madison P.’s Avatar
Madison P. Jan 20, 2018 261 views

What is the day in the life of a lobbyist like?

I am aware that many days are spent on capitol hill (normally at the state level), but what do the other days look like? Is it more of a work from home type job, etc? #agriculture...

#lobbyist

Madison P.’s Avatar
Madison P. Jan 20, 2018 718 views

What is the best course of action through college (majors and internships) for someone interested in becoming a lobbyist for agriculture?

I am interested in becoming a lobbyist, specifically for agriculture. I am currently a business: marketing major. I was wondering if this is a good track to remain on or if I need to go into something along the lines of Political Science. I am aware that I will also have to go back for my...

#lobbyist #agriculture

Hannah C.’s Avatar
Hannah C. May 26, 2016 564 views

What are some good jobs for people with Agribusiness degrees?

I am getting a degree in Agribusiness and would like to know what types of jobs are out there for me. #agriculture #agricultural-business...

#business

Exelee B.’s Avatar
Exelee B. Oct 28, 2016 528 views

Would a degree in Agricultural Buisness Management apply to management jobs outside of Agriculture?

I wish to work within the agricultural community, but if that falls through during some portion of my life, I would like to know if I have other job options outside of the agricultural community for business management (with an agricultural business management degree). Would it be more...

#environmental-services #business-management #management #agriculture #business

Alejandro M.’s Avatar
Alejandro M. Oct 31, 2016 2133 views

How can studying Agriculture Business benefit me?

I want to know if this major will give me benefits especially if there are plenty of job opportunities #business #finance #marketing...

#agriculture

Parker B.’s Avatar
Parker B. Oct 31, 2016 1507 views

What jobs can a chemical engineer get in the agriculture field?

I am from a small town in the midwest and want to know what i can come back around the area and do. #engineering #chemical-engineering...

#agriculture

Diahvyon W.’s Avatar
Diahvyon W. Oct 21, 2016 392 views

What schools have a good biochemical and biomedical orogram

I would love to make sure that I am attending the right school for the right things. I plan on being a doctor and I need a good medical experience. #biomedical-engineering #agriculture...

#biochemical

Prassanna Vignesh K.’s Avatar
Prassanna Vignesh K. Jun 28, 2016 463 views

Hi I am Prassanna From India. Related to Agricultural Courses

Hi. I am Prassanna from India(Tamil Nadu) doing my 11th std in Govt School. What are the courses supports Agricultural UG Courses. What are the jobs supports Agricultural department. #professor #education #educator #agriculture...

#mentors

kanika M.’s Avatar
kanika M. May 06, 2016 3826 views

Importance and Scope of Agricultural Engineering

Hi I am kanika.I am 10th std. Do we have Scope for Agriculture Now. As Many Agricultural Lands has been transferred to Real estates. . #engineer #teaching...

#agriculture

Perla  L.’s Avatar
Perla L. May 27, 2016 560 views

Can an Agriculture business degree be used as a typical business degree?

Although this type of degree is based on agriculture practices, marketing and financial practices could be similar. I was just wondering if my degree could work more than one way so my I have options. #business #finance #marketing...

#agriculture

Perla  L.’s Avatar
Perla L. May 27, 2016 296 views

What is agriculture business really like?

I've worked with livestock plenty of times but I'm not very familiar with the horticulture aspect of it. I was just seeing what kind of business actuaclly takes place. #agriculture #livestock...

#horticulture

Alisha S.’s Avatar
Alisha S. May 27, 2016 612 views

Is a career in livestock and farming a good option nowadays ?

I stumbled upon http://www.livestockcity.com/ and now I'm considering the path less traveled....any tips? Is it a good idea? #agriculture #farming #livestock...

#organic-farming

Hannah K.’s Avatar
Hannah K. May 27, 2016 559 views

To create a non-profit organization combating hunger through sustainable agriculture, what area of study would be most relevant? Business management, agriculture, sustainability and nutrition all factor in, but which is the best approach?

In many parts of the world there is an extreme shortage of nutritious food and simultaneously very little practice of environmentally sustainable agriculture. A non-profit organization specialized in farming could perhaps kill two birds with one stone. #nonprofits #agriculture #public-health...

#sustainability

narendra K.’s Avatar
narendra K. May 23, 2016 858 views
haylin C.’s Avatar
haylin C. May 20, 2016 393 views

When should a graduate start looking for internships?

planning for my senior year and preparation for after graduation. #internship #agriculture...

#sustainability

Maria P.’s Avatar
Maria P. May 15, 2016 523 views

Could I have two completely different full-time jobs?

I want to major in the medical field and also agriculture. I want to attain jobs relating to those majors, but there are policies limiting more than one full-time job. #pre-med #doctorate-degree...

#agriculture