Career Questions tagged Engineer

An Engineer involves the combination of science and math that lead to design or making something. From structural engineer to biomedical engineer, there are many associated career paths. For more...

STA C.’s Avatar
STA C. Feb 26 84 views

How to become an IT engineer?

ASTA...

#engineer

Minante N.’s Avatar
Minante N. Feb 25 36 views
Sebastian F.’s Avatar
Sebastian F. Feb 24 64 views

What Majors should I consider when trying to become an Electrical engineer.

I'm a junior starting to think about my future and what colleges I will apply to and don't actually know the exact steps to take to get where I want to be. So to clear that up a bit I want to know some recommendations for majors for this career path. #electrical-engineer #electrical...

#engineer #career-path

Caleb K.’s Avatar
Caleb K. Feb 23 39 views

I am interested in becoming an engineer but I don't know what different engineers do on a daily basis

I am Junior in high school interested in engineering and I want to figure out what engineering field to major in. I want to know what the day to day life looks like for different engineers. #college #high-school...

#engineer

Marco F.’s Avatar
Marco F. Jan 28 60 views

Is work as an entry level aerospace engineer hands-on and experimental or hands-off observational?

#aerospace #aviation #engineer #entrylevel #aeronautical # #airline-industry #work #handson #stemcareers #technology I am a high school junior, and I am really considering pursuing a degree/career in aerospace engineering. I love physics and math. I am just worried about how much I'll actually...

Himanshu G.’s Avatar
Himanshu G. Jan 05 58 views

what i want do after engineering? after completing graduation.

can i take admission in mtech, and also can i find job or i will do preperation for gate exam....

#engineer

Taner A.’s Avatar
Taner A. Nov 18, 2020 183 views

Any electrical engineers working in tech, such as software engr, big data, cybersecurity?

Hello, I am a junior studying electrical engineering. I am interested to learn from engineers who went into tech. what was your main reason? was it difficult to get into, and the prep you had to do? Finally, how do you cope with staring at code for a long period of time? #givingiscaring #tech...

#engineer #computer #programming #career #electrical

Damarrion A.’s Avatar
Damarrion A. Nov 13, 2020 75 views
Caelyn W.’s Avatar
Caelyn W. Nov 10, 2020 135 views

How exciting is it being an aerospace engineer? How practical?

I have been interested in engineering for a while and I am most interested in aerospace engineering. Am I better off getting a degree in electrical or mechanical engineering? And what opportunities are out there for an aerospace engineer? #aerospaceengineering #engineering...

#engineer

Marcos R.’s Avatar
Marcos R. Nov 05, 2020 178 views

I'm stuck on choosing between engineer, dentist or business careers, where do i begin?

I enjoy playing sports, such as basketball, football and soccer. I would like to find something that will help financially. #dentistry, #engineer,...

#business

Oliverio R.’s Avatar
Oliverio R. Nov 05, 2020 155 views

What do electrical engineers do?

I'm 15 years old. I'm not so creative and I'm not to good being social. I like the outdoors. I don't see myself as smart, but a lot of people think I am. #engineer #electrical...

Shandiin B.’s Avatar
Shandiin B. Nov 05, 2020 87 views

What is an average work day look like to aerospace engineer?

What do you do on a day to day basis. Take me step by step, what you would do on an average work day. Do you make plans, create new things, come up with ideas? #aerospace #nasa...

#engineer

Tanner H.’s Avatar
Tanner H. Oct 29, 2020 56 views

What careers are available for NASCAR teams or the industry?

I like NASCAR and all aspects of it. I would be interested in getting involved in some way with NASCAR and auto racing. #nascar #engineer...

#autoracing

Tanner H.’s Avatar
Tanner H. Oct 29, 2020 52 views

What careers are available in the tractor engineering industry?

I like agricultural machines like tractors and combines. I like the engineering field and how things are made. #engineer #agriculture #agricultureengineer...

#tractor

Tanner H.’s Avatar
Tanner H. Oct 29, 2020 59 views

What degree would be the best for an agricultural mechanic?

I like the agricultural field of engineering like tractors and similar machines. #agriculture #engineer #mechanic #agmechanic...

#tractor

omar M.’s Avatar
omar M. Oct 29, 2020 81 views

How much does a top of the line mechanic make?

I have always been interested in mechanical engineering and wanted to know what are the basic tools and knowledge I need to get into this field work when am older. What can I do now to prepare to be a mechanic? #engineer...

#mechanic

Zackary G.’s Avatar
Zackary G. Oct 27, 2020 56 views

How many different fields are there in aerospace engineering?

10th grader who is undecided on what I want to be when I grow up but I'm curious with this career. #aerospace...

#engineer

Abagail V.’s Avatar
Abagail V. Oct 27, 2020 104 views

what restaurant do you recommend to work at?

I was thinking about being a waitress because it's a good paying job and I can still go to school while also being a waitress. #part-time-job #worker #school #engineer #jobs...

#waitress

Zackary G.’s Avatar
Zackary G. Oct 23, 2020 99 views

If you become an Aerospace Engineer, are you assigned to a specific type of craft, or do the types of crafts differ for each project?

I am in 10th grade looking at potential careers. I have many thoughts going through my head on what occupation I want to go to college for. I really like those big jets, I think they are fascinating. Hope to one day pursue a career in enjoy. #aerospace...

#engineer

jade M.’s Avatar
jade M. Oct 22, 2020 151 views

Can chemical engineers work in the food and agriculture industry?

I have read that most chemical engineers work in the oil and gas industry, but I don't really want to work in that industry. My dream is to work in the food and agriculture industry. I would like to create fertilizers or new formulas for food. So can chemical engineers work in this industry or...

#engineer #stem #agriculture #food #chemical-engineer #science #engineering #stemcareers

maeleeke W.’s Avatar
maeleeke W. Oct 15, 2020 221 views
Darrion H.’s Avatar
Darrion H. Oct 02, 2020 101 views

What colleges can I go to in Tennessee for car engineering?

I like cars and I wanna know a little bit more about how they are made...

#engineer

Christopher L.’s Avatar
Christopher L. Sep 23, 2020 200 views

What obstacles did you have to overcome while trying to become a Software Engineer?

Hi my name is Christopher I am a senior in highschool and I want to go to college for Software Engineering. Just had some questions on how people overcame challenges to become an Engineer...

#engineer

Moussa S.’s Avatar
Moussa S. Sep 18, 2020 143 views

How much do engineers love there job?

I am a 9th grader who like to understand other engineers feeling on there job which am interested in. #jobs #engineer...

#ceo