Career Questions tagged Engineer

An Engineer involves the combination of science and math that lead to design or making something. From structural engineer to biomedical engineer, there are many associated career paths. For more...

Christopher L.’s Avatar
Christopher L. Sep 23 107 views

What obstacles did you have to overcome while trying to become a Software Engineer?

Hi my name is Christopher I am a senior in highschool and I want to go to college for Software Engineering. Just had some questions on how people overcame challenges to become an Engineer...

#engineer

Moussa S.’s Avatar
Moussa S. Sep 18 66 views

How much do engineers love there job?

I am a 9th grader who like to understand other engineers feeling on there job which am interested in. #jobs #engineer...

#ceo

Moussa S.’s Avatar
Moussa S. Sep 18 53 views

How much education you need to become a engineer?

I am a 9th grader that like to plan for my future #getready #engineer...

#career

McKenzie C.’s Avatar
McKenzie C. Sep 04 94 views

What's a day in the Life for a mechanical engineer like.

I like math and I'm pretty good at using my hands for work, so I feel like looking towards the career of a mechanical engineer would be something I'd want to do. #engineer...

#mechanical-engineer

Jacob D.’s Avatar
Jacob D. Jul 16, 2019 142 views

What are the different types of ships i work on if i become a shipping engineer?

I am currently in job corps and thinking about training to be a shipping engineer, but i have no clue what that entails and what type of ships i could work on. Do i need a better education/ degree to work on cruise ship sand yachts or would it be the same education level as working on a cargo...

#shipping #career #yachts #cargo-ship #ships #engineer #engineering

Makari J.’s Avatar
Makari J. Aug 14 159 views

What advice do you have for students looking for internships in stem?

I have been applying to many different internships. Some research and some other positions, however I have been having difficulty getting call backs or responses. Do you have any advice about how I can increase my chances of being accepted? #collegeintern #researcher #tech #college #science #...

#engineer #engineeradvice

Karlee M.’s Avatar
Karlee M. Aug 03 96 views

I am wondering what kinds of courses students can take during their K-12 experience to prepare themselves for a career as an aerospace engineer?

I am currently a graduate student studying to be a school counselor. I am working on a project that focuses on preparing student for college and career readiness. #stem #careers...

#engineer

Janki P.’s Avatar
Janki P. Jul 31 93 views

What are some great and important things to remember before applying for an Aerospace Engineering job?

My dream is to become an Aerospace Engineer because planes amazes me every single time. Everytime I see a plane, I wonder how it could lift off when it has 200 or 300 passengers, how it can travel for up to 24 hours without stopping, and etc. I been on planes multiple times and every time I go...

#aerospace #airline-industry #july20 #engineer #motivation #july2020

Iqra T.’s Avatar
Iqra T. Jul 17 139 views

Are you satisfied with your job? Is there anything you would change about it?

I'm just curious to see if the hours/pay/lifestyle is what you anticipated and whether or not you like it. #jobs #agriculture #doctor #orthodontics #general #career #business #dentist # #surgeon #teacher #engineer #lawyer #politician...

#july20

Chivirikani H.’s Avatar
Chivirikani H. Jul 11 46 views

Where can I do practicals

Am having N1 in boiler maker I need a workshop where they are offering practical...

#engineer

Jishnav K.’s Avatar
Jishnav K. Jul 09 125 views

What is the difference between electrical and electronic engineering? Which will be better for the future?

I am a 11th grade high school student who is interested in neuroscience as well as engineering. Since the body's nervous system uses a variety of electrical impulses to function, I thought what better way to combine the two principle than getting an engineering degree. Now, I am not sure...

#electronic_engineering #electrical-engineering #neuroscience #engineer #engineering

Victwhon N.’s Avatar
Victwhon N. Jul 08 171 views

What is the benefits of being an Mechanical Engineer?

I'm still in high school. I'm going to the 11th grade but I want to be a mechanical engineer. So I just want to know some things about being an engineer. #engineer #engineering #mechanical-engineering #aerospace-engineering...

#mechanical-engineer

Victwhon N.’s Avatar
Victwhon N. Jul 01 200 views

How can you become a better engineer?

I am a high school student. I want to go to a divisional 1 college when I graduate from High School. #engineer #engineering #high-school #college...

#graduate-school

Samantha C.’s Avatar
Samantha C. Jun 12 342 views

Should I join the Air Force or go to College?

Hi, My name is Samantha and I am 1 of 5 siblings. None of which went to college or made a life of themselves. But I am the only one out of 5 that is super smart and has excellent grades. I am a student that have straight A's and could possibly get a scholarship. But on the other hand, I looked...

#engineer #college #military

Daliya A.’s Avatar
Daliya A. Jun 05 142 views

I wonder if civil engineering would appeal to me

I'm starting my last year of high school and my class is specialized in maths, phusics and informatics. #engineer #civil...

#civil-engineering