Career Questions tagged Cyber Defense

Daniel’s Avatar
Daniel Jul 28, 2022 357 views

How common are promotional opportunities in the field of Cyber Security (e.g: promotion wise)

Hello my name is Daniel I am a current Cyber Security prospect and would appreciate information on how consistent or common promotional opportunities are.

Any information helps, Thank you for your time.

Ryan’s Avatar
Ryan Oct 30, 2016 823 views

What kind of jobs can one pursue with a degree in cybersecurity, and would a computer science degree open more doors?

My main goal in college is to achieve a master's degree in cybersecurity, however, I'm not sure if computer science would have a broader spectrum of career paths. #computer-science #computer #cyber-security #computer-security #cyber-defense

Dawson’s Avatar
Dawson Oct 19, 2016 839 views

How much does Ethical Hacking Pay

I was quite interested in the Cyber Security field of Ethical Hacking and I was wondering how much money they usually pay. #it #hacking #cyber #cyber-defense #ethical-hacking

Ruth ’s Avatar
Ruth May 26, 2016 846 views

What would be the best major to study if you are mainly interested in IT?

There are many majors surrounding computers to chose from such as Computer Engineering or Computer Science; which major would be the best if you are trying to learn about IT and Cyber Warfare in the Air Force? #computer-science #computer-engineering #military #air-force #cyber-defense