Career Questions tagged Informationtechnology

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 21 140 views

I want to finish college but...

I tried researching for scholarships, but I can not really trust any of them. I have so many time since I was in high school, now I'm a college student and I still haven't gotten any scholarships. My weakness when it comes to applying for scholarships is the essay part. I want to find a...

#finacialsupport #college #financial-aid #money #scholarship #college-admissions #housing #technology #informationtechnology #it

Sofia G.’s Avatar
Sofia G. Nov 08, 2019 107 views

How much training did you need to be a health info technician?

#it #informationtechnology #healthcare #training #health #info #technician High school student researching health info technicians. Give short, simple answer. Thank you!...

Sofia G.’s Avatar
Sofia G. Nov 08, 2019 83 views

What is the job outlook for a health information technician?

I am a high school student with IT exploratory. I have to do a project on IT careers and I was assigned health info technician. #health #healthcare #it...

#informationtechnology

Sofia G.’s Avatar
Sofia G. Nov 08, 2019 105 views

What is the day in the life for a health information technician?

I'm in IT class right now and our assignment is to research an IT career, mine is a health information technician. I'd like to know what usually goes on in the field. #healthinformation #healthcare #it #informationtechnology #technician #daily...

#jobs