Career Questions tagged Informationtechnology

Brandon F.’s Avatar
Brandon F. May 18 220 views

Is it hard doing your military work while getting a college degree?

I'm graduating in 4 weeks and my plans is to be a part of the military. I'm trying to prepare to be active in the military while pursuing a college degree. military...

informationtechnology

Brandon F.’s Avatar
Brandon F. May 14 133 views

Are there any benefits of using information technology in the military?

I am a senior in high school. I'm considering entering the military when i graduate. I would like to study information technology. military...

informationtechnology

Brandon F.’s Avatar
Brandon F. May 14 142 views

Which colleges have the best classes for Information Technology?

I'm a senior in high school about to graduate. I'm interested in information technology and would like to get some advice to choose wisely. tech...

informationtechnology

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Sep 17, 2020 787 views

Why programming with python 3 so hard?

I'm finally taking a scripting class, and I realize programming is not for me. it's funny how I was passionate to learn about it, now I realize that it is really hard. I really want to understand it, but using the required website for my class called "ZyBooks", It's not helping me...

professor college python3 it coding general classes school technology major career informationtechnology programming python scripting

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 21, 2020 341 views

I want to finish college but...

I tried researching for scholarships, but I can not really trust any of them. I have so many time since I was in high school, now I'm a college student and I still haven't gotten any scholarships. My weakness when it comes to applying for scholarships is the essay part. I want to find a...

scholarship college money finacialsupport housing financial-aid college-admissions technology it informationtechnology

Sofia G.’s Avatar
Sofia G. Nov 08, 2019 292 views

How much training did you need to be a health info technician?

IT informationtechnology healthcare training health info technician High school student researching health info technicians. Give short, simple answer. Thank you!...

Sofia G.’s Avatar
Sofia G. Nov 08, 2019 294 views

What is the job outlook for a health information technician?

I am a high school student with IT exploratory. I have to do a project on IT careers and I was assigned health info technician. health healthcare IT...

informationtechnology

Sofia G.’s Avatar
Sofia G. Nov 08, 2019 467 views

What is the day in the life for a health information technician?

I'm in IT class right now and our assignment is to research an IT career, mine is a health information technician. I'd like to know what usually goes on in the field. healthinformation healthcare IT informationtechnology technician daily...

jobs