Career Questions tagged Computers

Kelley M.’s Avatar
Kelley M. Jan 15 93 views

Going back to work

Hi! My name is Kelley and I would like to go back to work soon, and I am in need of job training. I usually work as a General Office Clerk, but my current job skills are weak especially in Customer Service and I have always had major anxieties working with people. I prefer doing short projects...

#generalofficeclerk #computers

Cristian A.’s Avatar
Cristian A. Nov 05, 2020 144 views

I'm interested in computers. How can i get more information about the people in the community?

I would like to get to know how/what people do in the industry. How they make the hardware. I would like to get more information about this topic and other related topics. #technology #tech...

#computers

Mariem A.’s Avatar
Mariem A. Mar 30, 2020 186 views
Gilberto A.’s Avatar
Gilberto A. Aug 31, 2018 247 views

What does it take to start your own small business as a computer technician?

Barely started working on my Computer Information Systems degree, but I'd like to plan ahead in case I decide to go the "form my own business route." #technology, #computers, #hardware,...

#business

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 15, 2018 538 views

Best colleges for computer programming?

#computer-science #computer-programming #computers #major #college #college-major #programming Things you can consider for this specific question... What colleges are highly ranked for their computer programming track? Where did you earn your computer science/programming...

Dustin C.’s Avatar
Dustin C. Aug 14, 2018 333 views

What's the best computer science profession to pursue?

Should I go for computer programming, IT, computer technician, or anything else? I love working with computers and I'm not sure which one is the most fun or best paying. #computers #technology...

#it

Dustin C.’s Avatar
Dustin C. Aug 14, 2018 409 views

Which is a better profession to pursue: marching band or computer science?

I've been around computers all my life and I love working with them. However, it seems like it could be a lot of work and not much fun to do as a job. Marching band/music seems really fun, but I don't think it'd be worth it money-wise and I won't be able to do it my entire life unless I go into...

#music #technology #computers #band

VIL 2.’s Avatar
VIL 2. Jul 18, 2018 433 views

How are programmers using augmented reality? - Audrey

My name is Audrey, and I am way into computer science. I'm only in middle school, but I'm learning about computers and programming at the Verizon Innovative Learning STEM Camp for girls. Could a programmer or computer scientist utilize augmented reality? #computers #programming...

#vr #verizoninnovativelearning #verizon #ar #computerscience #augmentedreality

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jul 04, 2018 370 views

Best computer science colleges in Texas?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #computers...

#cis #computer-programming #texas #it #college-major #computer-science #college

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jul 04, 2018 351 views

Best colleges for computer science majors?

#cis #computer-programming #it #college-major #computer-science #college

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 354 views

Best computer science colleges in the US?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#programming #computers #it #computer-science #science

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 392 views

Best undergraduate computer science colleges?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college #it...

#undergraduate #computers #computer-science

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 18, 2018 397 views

Is information systems a good major?

#college-majors #computers #information-systems #it #college-major #computer-science #technology

Dylan S.’s Avatar
Dylan S. Jan 17, 2018 548 views

People at Bobcat, what is it like?

I am highly considering applying for an internship at Bobcat. I would like to be a part of the design process or at least something that would make use of my skills with computers, math, and physics. #bobcat #internships #computers #math...

#physics

Rossel C.’s Avatar
Rossel C. Jan 16, 2018 681 views

Can a Major in CS be helpful for Premeds?

My goal is to become a physician, however, I want to major in CS as I'm interested in it as well. I don't know if I should just major in Biology instead of CS or if a major in CS would actually be more helpful. #medicine #technology #computer-science #healthcare #computers...

Tayler G.’s Avatar
Tayler G. Jan 16, 2018 457 views

Should I get a laptop for college?

I know alot of students in college uses the computer for taking notes by putting it on vioce type. Which is really smart but the computer I have is really slow on take notes like that. So should I get a new one or should I keep the one I have? #college #computers #laptops...

#college-prep

Ivan R.’s Avatar
Ivan R. Jan 10, 2018 395 views

What is the daily life of a computer technician?

Currently, I am an 11th grader in high school and am wondering what it is like being a computer technician because I am currently looking for different career options in the field of technology and computers. #computers #engineering #computer-software...

#information-technology

Alexandru U.’s Avatar
Alexandru U. Jan 19, 2018 310 views

How hard is it to major in Computer Science/Programming?

I am planning to major in CS/Programming and I want to know how hard it will be....

#computers

Kim B.’s Avatar
Kim B. Jan 16, 2018 436 views

What kind of jobs can I pursue with a degree in Computer Science?

I am a female high school senior who has a passion for technology. I love computers and learning everything about it. I've decided to major in computer science but I don't exactly know what jobs there are to offer once I achieve that degree. #technology #computerscience #information-technology...

#career #computers #college-majors

Deshawn H.’s Avatar
Deshawn H. Dec 18, 2017 471 views

Does the Air Force or Army provide more computer based careers?

Hello, I'm wondering which branch of service provides more computer-based jobs once you enter. As I am considering joining the military I want to know which branch provides the more computer-based careers. Please detail to me the quality of the computer careers available and the chances of...

#army #air-force #military #computer-software #computers