Career Questions tagged Computers

alejandro M.’s Avatar
alejandro M. 2 days ago 18 views
Gilberto A.’s Avatar
Gilberto A. Aug 31, 2018 157 views

What does it take to start your own small business as a computer technician?

Barely started working on my Computer Information Systems degree, but I'd like to plan ahead in case I decide to go the "form my own business route." #technology, #computers, #hardware,...

#business

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 15, 2018 351 views

Best colleges for computer programming?

#computer-science #computer-programming #computers #major #college #college-major #programming Things you can consider for this specific question... What colleges are highly ranked for their computer programming track? Where did you earn your computer science/programming...

Dustin C.’s Avatar
Dustin C. Aug 14, 2018 192 views

What's the best computer science profession to pursue?

Should I go for computer programming, IT, computer technician, or anything else? I love working with computers and I'm not sure which one is the most fun or best paying. #computers #technology...

#it

Dustin C.’s Avatar
Dustin C. Aug 14, 2018 181 views

Which is a better profession to pursue: marching band or computer science?

I've been around computers all my life and I love working with them. However, it seems like it could be a lot of work and not much fun to do as a job. Marching band/music seems really fun, but I don't think it'd be worth it money-wise and I won't be able to do it my entire life unless I go into...

#computers #band #technology #music

VIL 2.’s Avatar
VIL 2. Jul 18, 2018 263 views

How are programmers using augmented reality? - Audrey

My name is Audrey, and I am way into computer science. I'm only in middle school, but I'm learning about computers and programming at the Verizon Innovative Learning STEM Camp for girls. Could a programmer or computer scientist utilize augmented reality? #computers #programming...

#verizon #computerscience #verizoninnovativelearning #ar #augmentedreality #vr

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jul 04, 2018 243 views

Best computer science colleges in Texas?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #computers...

#cis #texas #college-major #it #college #computer-science #computer-programming

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jul 04, 2018 224 views

Best colleges for computer science majors?

#cis #college-major #it #computer-science #college #computer-programming

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 222 views

Best computer science colleges in the US?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#computers #it #computer-science #programming #science

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 233 views

Best undergraduate computer science colleges?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college #it...

#computers #undergraduate #computer-science

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 18, 2018 249 views

Is information systems a good major?

#computers #college-majors #it #college-major #computer-science #technology #information-systems

Caitlin P.’s Avatar
Caitlin P. May 17, 2018 236 views
Dylan S.’s Avatar
Dylan S. Jan 17, 2018 272 views

People at Bobcat, what is it like?

I am highly considering applying for an internship at Bobcat. I would like to be a part of the design process or at least something that would make use of my skills with computers, math, and physics. #bobcat #internships #computers #math...

#physics

Rossel C.’s Avatar
Rossel C. Jan 16, 2018 262 views

Can a Major in CS be helpful for Premeds?

My goal is to become a physician, however, I want to major in CS as I'm interested in it as well. I don't know if I should just major in Biology instead of CS or if a major in CS would actually be more helpful. #medicine #technology #computer-science #healthcare #computers...

Tayler G.’s Avatar
Tayler G. Jan 16, 2018 262 views

Should I get a laptop for college?

I know alot of students in college uses the computer for taking notes by putting it on vioce type. Which is really smart but the computer I have is really slow on take notes like that. So should I get a new one or should I keep the one I have? #college #computers #laptops...

#college-prep

Ivan R.’s Avatar
Ivan R. Jan 10, 2018 283 views

What is the daily life of a computer technician?

Currently, I am an 11th grader in high school and am wondering what it is like being a computer technician because I am currently looking for different career options in the field of technology and computers. #computers #engineering #computer-software...

#information-technology

Alexandru U.’s Avatar
Alexandru U. Jan 19, 2018 211 views

How hard is it to major in Computer Science/Programming?

I am planning to major in CS/Programming and I want to know how hard it will be....

#computers

Kim B.’s Avatar
Kim B. Jan 16, 2018 264 views

What kind of jobs can I pursue with a degree in Computer Science?

I am a female high school senior who has a passion for technology. I love computers and learning everything about it. I've decided to major in computer science but I don't exactly know what jobs there are to offer once I achieve that degree. #technology #computerscience #information-technology...

#computers #college-majors #career

Deshawn H.’s Avatar
Deshawn H. Dec 18, 2017 379 views

Does the Air Force or Army provide more computer based careers?

Hello, I'm wondering which branch of service provides more computer-based jobs once you enter. As I am considering joining the military I want to know which branch provides the more computer-based careers. Please detail to me the quality of the computer careers available and the chances of...

#computers #army #military #computer-software #air-force

Tyra I.’s Avatar
Tyra I. Feb 08, 2017 671 views

What are the skills I need to become a computer technologist?

My career is in computer technologies #facebook #computers #technology...

#information-technology

Jamai P.’s Avatar
Jamai P. Sep 01, 2017 468 views

What are some things I can do now, as a senior who is interested in PC Engineering?

Hi, I'm into #computers a lot and I have always wanted to be a Computer Hardware Engineer as my life career. As I am now getting older I understand more things about socializing and the importance of it. So I was wondering if there was any activities, groups, events, programs, etc that I could...

#computer-engineering #computer #computer-hardware

Jose N.’s Avatar
Jose N. Sep 01, 2017 344 views

Is computer science a popular major?

I want to major in Computer Science at my college, however, I've been wondering if it's even a major that a lot of people even attend. It's something that I love a lot. I love to learn about computers and work with them, and in a world that's becoming run by and managed by them, is it something...

#computers #engineering #thinkaboutit #computer-engineering #college-major

Jarrett F.’s Avatar
Jarrett F. Sep 01, 2017 339 views

What are the basic differences between a Computer Science major and a Computer Programming major?

I am interested in majoring in something to do with Computers, whether that be engineering, programming, etc, and I would like to know the basic differences between such majors. #computers...

#computer-science