Career Questions tagged Computers

Daniel V.’s Avatar
Daniel V. Jul 28 95 views

How common are promotional opportunities in the field of Cyber Security (e.g: promotion wise)

Hello my name is Daniel I am a current Cyber Security prospect and would appreciate information on how consistent or common promotional opportunities are.

Any information helps, Thank you for your time.

Daniel V.’s Avatar
Daniel V. Jul 28 72 views

What additional training/certifications/classes should I take to further my career in Cyber Security

Hi my name is Daniel I am a current cyber security prospect, I am looking to build myself, as well as my portfolio in the field and would appreciate any information or tips for a strong lucrative start.

Thank you for your time.

Daniel V.’s Avatar
Daniel V. Jul 28 71 views

Does working in Cyber Security give you more or less time for your life

Hello my name is Daniel I am a current Cyber Security prospect and would like to know if and how working in Cyber Security has affected your time work-wise and socially. (e.g: work hours/free time)

Jacob Z.’s Avatar
Jacob Z. Jun 07 200 views

What are some computer troubleshooting skills I should learn about before I join an office to be an IT guy?

I want to work in an office environment and repair computers for people from changing out the hardware and installing software for people. I guess I need more information on what skills I should learn in particular like troubleshooting wifi or peripherals things like that.

Christopher P.’s Avatar
Christopher P. Jun 03 197 views

How long does it take for someone to learn all of the skills needed for your trade?

I know how long an associate's degree and bachelor's degree takes but what about any other certifications or prerequisites are there that i can obtain? How long do they take, any what do I need to do before hand to get them done?

Christopher P.’s Avatar
Christopher P. Jun 03 194 views

What path would you recommend to someone just starting out?

What choices are ahead of me that I don't know about yet? What is the best options i can take advantage of? How can i make the most of my time?

Christopher P.’s Avatar
Christopher P. Jun 03 170 views

What steps did you take to get to your position today?

I have graduated high school in 2015, but have struggled to get into the trades of my choice. I want to know what you did in order to get into your trade, as well as any advice that you could give if you were to do anything differently. Also, just to specify further, I am interested in two...

kyle H.’s Avatar
kyle H. Apr 27 193 views

do you have to travel a lot Computer and Information Systems Managers

i am trying to get more info about this job

kyle H.’s Avatar
kyle H. Apr 27 179 views

what is the most money you can make from this job Computer and Information Systems Managers

Collin C.’s Avatar
Collin C. Mar 29 164 views

What are some things I should know about working in the I.T. industry?

I'm currently looking into a career in Information Technology, more specifically being a Computer Repair Technician. What does working in I.T. look like on a day-to-day basis? Are there any opportunities in the I.T. industry for someone that prefers to work alone? And what are some important...

Michael C.’s Avatar
Michael C. Jan 13 525 views

What is it like to work as a Network Systems Administrator?

I'm already enrolled into Job Corps and am going to work on completing my programs in customer service, computer technician and network administrator advanced program while earning my COMPTIA A+ and CCNA certification within three years. I am an aspiring network systems administrator for a...

Bryson H.’s Avatar
Bryson H. Oct 19, 2021 212 views

What are some option I may have for going to college for programming? What options do I have for degrees and different colleges I can go to?

I am a sophomore in high school, who is taking college courses for programming right now from a local college. I have been interested in coding since 8th grade and now I feel like that is what my future will be. #college-major #major #computer-science #college #programming #coding #program...

Jonathan S.’s Avatar
Jonathan S. Oct 05, 2021 222 views

Are there any good tools to help me create games at home? I see coding more as a hobby so I wonder what the best option for that is.

#video-games #hobby #programming #computers #coding

Manisha J.’s Avatar
Manisha J. Aug 26, 2021 333 views

Which program is better: IT's CBIT +VNR's CSE, or Integrated CSE Data Science at VIT

which of these programs are better? #computer-science #science #computers #data-science #CSE

Gavin S.’s Avatar
Gavin S. Mar 24, 2021 503 views

What courses did you find helpful for Information Systems Technology?

I like everything computers! #media #computers #social-media #computer-building

Bubacarr T.’s Avatar
Bubacarr T. Feb 24, 2021 416 views

What are good colleges to go for engineering?

#technology, #computers, #engineering

Kelley M.’s Avatar
Kelley M. Jan 15, 2021 366 views

Going back to work

Hi! My name is Kelley and I would like to go back to work soon, and I am in need of job training. I usually work as a General Office Clerk, but my current job skills are weak especially in Customer Service and I have always had major anxieties working with people. I prefer doing short projects...

Cristian A.’s Avatar
Cristian A. Nov 05, 2020 396 views

I'm interested in computers. How can i get more information about the people in the community?

I would like to get to know how/what people do in the industry. How they make the hardware. I would like to get more information about this topic and other related topics. #technology #tech #computers

omar M.’s Avatar
omar M. Oct 29, 2020 276 views

How to I become a computer IT Technician?

With the advancement of technology and computers the need for IT's has risen greatly and I was wondering what tools I need to study to become an IT. Is there anything I can do in high school to prepare for this job? #computers #IT #technician

Andrei T.’s Avatar
Andrei T. Oct 28, 2020 403 views

How much do computer scientist get paid hourly?

#scientist #computers #technology #information-technology

Kathy M.’s Avatar
Kathy M. Aug 19, 2020 645 views

What does a software testing engineer do and how do you become one?

I'm learning html, css and javascript on my own and starting to look at job postings to see which areas of technology most interest me. I thought I'd be going the route of web development but I came across a post for a Manual Automation Tester and it sounds so interesting. Here's the...

Kara R.’s Avatar
Kara R. Jul 23, 2020 360 views

What technical skills should I start building for electrical engineering?

#engineering #electricalengineering #programming #computers

Mariem A.’s Avatar
Mariem A. Mar 30, 2020 368 views

what does computer scientists do?

I like working with #computers a lot.

alejandro M.’s Avatar
alejandro M. Nov 12, 2019 7086 views

why did you decide to become a software engineer?

#computers #technology #computer-software #engineer #software

Joan F.’s Avatar
Joan F. Nov 08, 2019 419 views

How is it working as a hardware Engineer, what do you do there?

#engineering #engineer #hardware #hardwareengineer #computers

Joan F.’s Avatar
Joan F. Nov 08, 2019 361 views

Hopw is it working as a hardware Engineer, what do you do there?

Joan F.’s Avatar
Joan F. Nov 08, 2019 571 views

Is working as a hardware engineer a stable job? What is your monthly income?

#hardwareengineer #hardware #computers #computer-hardware #engineer #engineering

Danielle M.’s Avatar
Danielle M. Oct 29, 2019 676 views

What is the most successful route to go with IT? (Information Technology)

#Computers #information-technology #computer #technology

Joshua F.’s Avatar
Joshua F. Sep 06, 2019 448 views

What kind of work experience do in need to work with computers?

Hi I am josh I want to get a job in cyber security. #computers #computer-science #computer-programming #computer-engineering

Gilberto A.’s Avatar
Gilberto A. Aug 31, 2018 450 views

What does it take to start your own small business as a computer technician?

Barely started working on my Computer Information Systems degree, but I'd like to plan ahead in case I decide to go the "form my own business route." #technology, #computers, #hardware, #business.