Career Questions tagged Cyber Security

For a peek inside the industry, check out Spark 101's Cyber Security Snapshot video

chris’s Avatar
chris Sep 07 76 views

2.whats the typical schedule for security work????

Night shift or day shift weekends???

Daniel’s Avatar
Daniel Jul 28 254 views

How common are promotional opportunities in the field of Cyber Security (e.g: promotion wise)

Hello my name is Daniel I am a current Cyber Security prospect and would appreciate information on how consistent or common promotional opportunities are.

Any information helps, Thank you for your time.

Daniel’s Avatar
Daniel Jul 28 147 views

What additional training/certifications/classes should I take to further my career in Cyber Security

Hi my name is Daniel I am a current cyber security prospect, I am looking to build myself, as well as my portfolio in the field and would appreciate any information or tips for a strong lucrative start.

Thank you for your time.

Daniel’s Avatar
Daniel Jul 28 120 views

Does working in Cyber Security give you more or less time for your life

Hello my name is Daniel I am a current Cyber Security prospect and would like to know if and how working in Cyber Security has affected your time work-wise and socially. (e.g: work hours/free time)

Joseph’s Avatar
Joseph Jun 07 204 views

what is the hardest obstacle in armed/unarmed security? How do you over come that obstacle?

interested in security and wanting to learn more about this field. What certificates are recommended and/or needed.

Angel’s Avatar
Angel May 17 226 views

What to I need to be a security manger

I am think to be a security manager so what education do I need to be a security manger?

James’s Avatar
James May 04 237 views

What is the best part of being a Information Security Analyst?

Need more information on this.

James’s Avatar
James May 04 248 views

Is there any travel in being an Information Security Analyst

Need more information.

James’s Avatar
James May 04 205 views

How much work is envolved with being a Information Security Analyst

Need more information.

James’s Avatar
James May 03 238 views

What is the most money you can make as a Information Security Analyst?

Trying to get more information.

James’s Avatar
James May 03 189 views

Why did you want to be a Information Security Analyst

Trying to get more information about this topic.

James’s Avatar
James Apr 29 194 views

Information Security Analyst

What is the most money you can make as a Information Security Analyst? Why did you want to be a Information Security Analyst? How much work is involved with being a Information Security Analyst? Is there any travel in being a Information Security Analyst What do you like about being a...

Landon’s Avatar
Landon Apr 26 239 views

How different is being a Computer Systems Analyst from being a Information Security Analyst?

I am interested in both careers but I am wondering which might be a better pick for me. I am interested in the IT field so either sounds good to me.

Jerry’s Avatar
Jerry Apr 12 190 views

What skills, training, or certification do I need to get started in a career for network security

I'm looking for a way to get a career in networking security but I just don't know where or how to start do I need to look for an internship for networking or something?

Ethan’s Avatar
Ethan Mar 02 182 views

What is the school path look like for someone interested in cyber security?

#cyber-security

Ethan’s Avatar
Ethan Mar 02 152 views

What is the summary of a person who deals with cyber security? What are the fun parts and not so fun parts of the job?

I am a high school student going into the army and is looking for jobs with fun challenges and jobs with high amounts of problem solving to get a college degree in after service.
#cyber-security

Jacob’s Avatar
Jacob Oct 25, 2021 232 views

Where in the US is demand for Information Security Analysts/Network Security Analysts the highest right now?

#information-technology #cyber-security #network-security #information-security

Jacob’s Avatar
Jacob Oct 25, 2021 231 views

What does the typical work day look like for someone working in the Cyber Security/Network Security field?

#information-technology #cyber-security #network-security

Jacob’s Avatar
Jacob Oct 25, 2021 236 views

What software should I be familiar with in order to pursue a Cyber Security/Network Security/Information Security career?

#information-technology #computer-engineering #cyber-security #computer-software

Iryanna’s Avatar
Iryanna Oct 19, 2021 362 views

For people working in Cyber Security or a related field, what is a piece of advice that you would give someone like myself that is looking to start a career in this field? Like, what are some things we should be wary of, what should we expect, etc.?

#technology #computer #career #information-technology #advice #computer-science #security #cyber-security

Iryanna’s Avatar
Iryanna Oct 19, 2021 254 views

For people working Cyber Security or a related field, what is your day to day work life like, what are some of your duties and responsibilities?

#technology #computer-science #science #career #cyber-security #computer

Robert’s Avatar
Robert Aug 31, 2021 345 views

Whats Work like for Information Security Analysts.

I'm a Student enrolled at Job Corps going in for training in Computer Networking and Cyber Security. I am curious about the work environment of Information Security Analysts. I'm wondering about things like what are some of the daily tasks, is there variety in them, is the work schedule...

Taylor’s Avatar
Taylor Aug 20, 2021 263 views

What are the most effective way for seeking a position as an Information Security Analysts?

#information-technology #cyber-security #career

Sam’s Avatar
Sam Aug 05, 2021 315 views

What are the types of jobs available in cyber security/what are your daily tasks?

There are different types of jobs available in cyber security ranging from penetration tester to cyber security analysts. If you hold any of type of position in cyber security, what are some projects/daily tasks you have? What do you find interesting about them and why? #information-technology...

Joseph’s Avatar
Joseph Jun 24, 2021 383 views

what tools you need in cyber security

#technology #information-technology #cyber-security #programming

Rajat’s Avatar
Rajat Jun 09, 2021 684 views

How To Make A Career In Cyber Security

How To Make A Career In Cyber Security . I Want To Go In The Field Of Cyber Security So What Should I Do After 12th. #cyber-security #information-technology #technology #career

lakshitha’s Avatar
lakshitha Jan 11, 2021 361 views

How to Fix Avast High CPU Usage

Avast High CPU Usage: Why does the Avast service use such a high CPU avast high cpu usage #general #cyber-security

Giridhar’s Avatar
Giridhar Aug 11, 2020 362 views

Are B.Sc Cyber Forensics students eligible for an M.S. in Cyber Security?

I have completed my 12th std. and am planning on doing a B.Sc in Cyber Forensics. I am definitely going to pursue a masters degree in the United States but wanted to know if I would be eligible for an M.S. in Cyber Security. Or... do I have to stick to an M.S. in Digital Forensics?...

Nievedha’s Avatar
Nievedha Apr 17, 2020 656 views

Do I need external certifications to obtain the entry-level jobs in STEM?

#STEM #computer #cyber-security #information-technology

Nievedha’s Avatar
Nievedha Apr 17, 2020 716 views

What is the difference in task between a Cyber security Analyst and a SOC analyst?

#computer #cyber-security #information-technology