Career questions tagged information-technology

User Avatar
undefined's avatar
Richard464 views

What are things I can do to get internships?

Hello my name is Richard, I am currently a second year in college and plan on pursing a degree in Information Systems. I want to get internships, but don't know how or what type of job I should purse in the field of Information Systems.

answer icon9 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Parth Rasu522 views

In such current scenarios what would be the right way to go about landing a full time opportunity in software industry given that I am no previous full time work experience?

Guidance, career path

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ricel367 views

I am interested to do hands-on in computer. Who are the companies accepting internship to become IT specialist?

I used to work as a customer service/Front Desk in Medical Facility.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ben413 views

How to get dive into IT Career?

How can i get information about a career in IT

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Adrian340 views

What is the extent of math I would need to know for a technology related job?

I know that it probably would vary significantly depending on which job it is exactly, but I just would like an idea of the extent of math I would need to be doing on a regular basis while working in the future. I am in 10th grade and wondering what classes would be good for me to take to prepare myself for a career reated to technology, I have already signed up for multiple tech related classes, but I would like to know what math classes would be a good idea for me to get into because I heard that math is used a bit in these types of jobs.

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Adrian357 views

How do I get started learning about technology?

Im in 10th grade. I am a beginner in this and open to taking summer classes. I think i would do better learning with a teacher/tutor rather watching videos on my own, but I will also try that, just wondering where I should start first!

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Austin386 views

How do I learn to become of mechanical engineer?

I am 14 years old, in middle school, and really into mechanical engineering. I am a really good problem solver, and I believe that I am able to think like an engineer. I think my one problem is a lack of knowledge. I want to learn more of engineering tools, and techniques, especially with computer hardware and software. Things like arduino, and raspberry pi. I want to learn how to use these to make my own little projects, I just don’t know how. I am taking classes in school, but middle school curriculum is basic, and not teaching me the things i want to learn, and not very in depth. How can I learn these things outside of school?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Linda393 views

how to i can be a web developer?

is it safe for future??

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Isa!794 views

What are a few skills, tips, and tricks I can use to learn and get into becoming Computer tech?

Im interested in becoming successful in tech, I would like to gain as much information as possible. I would like to know the basic resources on starting with computer's such as building an online platform, what i would need to start that, an online business, and how I can work my way up to higher paying online jobs?

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
jesicca936 views

What can I study with information technology, business,geography and mathematical literacy

When you want careers abroad

answer icon11 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jhonny668 views

what institution would be the best fit for me?

Given my current interests, strengths, and educational background, what degree program within this institution do you believe would be the best fit for me?

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
summer495 views

why do tech pfofessionals like their job?

What sparked their passion?

answer icon15 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Stacy459 views

Where to get accounting information?

I really need help on how i can get any information on career value

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Faisol519 views

Where is the best place to get free cybersecurity hands on experience?

#cyber-security #hands-on

answer icon9 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
PRAVEEN322 views

How to get the first step towards becoming a full stack web developer I want to learn it from the scratch and do projects it the full stack web development using that I want to get a job as soon as possible That is why I am seeking experts guidance. ?

I am B.Sc(CS) graduate passed out on 2022 I want to get my job in web development but due to the It reassertion the vacancy are too low I need to enhance my skill to get the job so I am looking for a mentor where I would able to learn full stack web development from the very scratch.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Diva351 views

What are the necessary steps and ways to become a professional IT individual ?

What are the necessary steps and ways to become a professional programmer and cybersecurity police? How long does it usually take to reach those goals?

answer icon9 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Victoria330 views

What field of radiologic technology is the most beneficial?

I am interested in sonography as well but I want to know if radiologic technology is a better choice

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ankur347 views

How can i achieve my goal ?

I want to be a good engineer so i need information about the Journey. Recently i have done my graduation. So i want to focus on my goal.please help me to get my destination. Thanks to you

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Rac403 views

What collage should I go to ?

I need help in selecting what collage I should to?How will it affect me?what are the right and wrong I should know.what and who do you recommend for me?

answer icon13 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Haarun586 views

What is something I can do to get my foot in the door to cybersecurity?

Im a senior in Highschool and I want to major in cybersecurity what are things I should know before hand

answer icon19 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Dut429 views

How do i get into an IT job?

I have a couple google certifications to have an over IT support certification and want to know do i need to make a app or some sort of project for IT interview?

answer icon12 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Tony814 views

How can I become an IT technician?

I want to become an IT technician and I want to know how I can become one

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Michael301 views

How do I become an Information Technology professional?

I graduated college on May 19, 2023, and I am searching for a job to acquire more experience. I desire a job that not only pays well enough but allows me to expand my expertise and build the working experience that I need. Are there any opportunities for me out there?

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Justin190 views

What are the biggest struggles while working as a Computer and Information Systems Manager?

My name is Justin, I live in Arizona, and I want to be a Computer and Information Systems Manager, but I have been wondering what the biggest struggles are while working as a Computer and Information Systems Manager. But I also wonder what the best school is to learn about Computer and Information Systems Manager in Arizona after I go to two years of community college.

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Angel687 views

What are the cons and pros of Information Security Analysts

Hi I am a 7th grader in middle school and I am interested in Information Security Analysts I am in 7th grade and I have been interested technology for years but I still don’t know if is this the right choice so if anybody who works as a Information Security Analyst how much do you make what are some problems you face on the job and what type of education do you need to be a Information Security Analyst

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Angel229 views

What is the technological field like?

I’m a middle school student who has been considering taking a career in the technological field, if there is anyone who works in those fields, what is the field like and what is the average salary?

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Adilay248 views

What is it like working in a tech field like User Experience Design/Research?

I'm really drawn to psychology, but I also might be interested in working in tech. What kinds of things do these people do? Pros/cons of the job? Outlook?

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Patience275 views

What would be a great collage for paramedics ?

Will the collage be able to teach the medication for me ? After i graduate from the college will i be able to go into the healthcare field? What degree would be best for the position ? Will i be able to use the technology for training and learning ?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Daniela389 views

What are the best certificates to get an entry-level internship in cyber-security?

I'm currently a PoliSci major who wants to get an internship in the field of cyber-security, what are the best certificates to get?

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
anthony469 views

What bachelor's degree would be the best fit for an Information Security Analysts? If I have the training and experience, do I need the degree? Would a generic Computer Science Bachelor's degree suffice?

I'm currently at Loring Job Corps to get training in Cisco. I'm later planning on take both Advance training programs: Cyper Security Ops and Advance Computer Systems Administration.

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon