Career Questions tagged Information Technology

Paul W.’s Avatar
Paul W. May 04, 2016 650 views

How should a student software developer get in touch with other programmers?

Hello! My name is Paul and I'm a teenager taking online training courses for android application development. I am seeking to network within the larger field of people in software development. I don't, however, have the current ability to travel to conferences and meet-ups, so I would prefer...

#apps #information-technology #software #networking #social #computer-software

keerthana N.’s Avatar
keerthana N. Apr 20, 2016 1057 views

What skills do I need to work in the IT Field?

Hi. I have selected computer science group, doing 12 Standard in Govt school. What are the skill to be developed to join IT Field. #computer-science #software #information-technology...

#it-support

Karan J.’s Avatar
Karan J. Mar 09, 2016 1252 views

I'm interested in a career in information technology. Are there jobs in aviation you suggest I look into?

I'm starting to learn about IT in school and so far am really enjoying it. Can you tell me more about what jobs in IT for an airline or in aviation are like? This question was posted by a CareerVillage administrator on behalf of the students of CareerVillage. #aviation #airline-industry...

#information-technology #aviation-industry

Justin S.’s Avatar
Justin S. Oct 20, 2015 2193 views

why do you like technology and try programing a computer?

I'm a junior in middle school and I love advanced technology. I'm starting advanced technology and like to know a lot about all kinds of tech. So what does advanced technology do? Why does it need better programing than other technology? What does it mean to be a tech pro? If I could know all...

#information-technology #technology #programming #tech

Jungie Fe L.’s Avatar
Jungie Fe L. Oct 16, 2015 6896 views

information technology or computer science which of these hard in math?

i really love computers such as video games and more but i'm poor in math , and i hate math so help guys which is the right thing for me to pursue #computer-science...

#information-technology

Nathalie N.’s Avatar
Nathalie N. Oct 09, 2015 2101 views

What is better? IT or CE?

So next year, I'll be going to Senior High and right now I want to know what technology field I'll get in order to get the right track. I want to know more about IT and CE and what is better and really highly recommended. #computer #technology #computer-engineering...

#information-technology

Reece E.’s Avatar
Reece E. Sep 03, 2015 1492 views

On average how much does someone with a Computer Science degree make right out of school?

I am interested in Majoring in Computer Science and was just curious how much someone right out of school would make in a base salary job and how easy it would be to find a job in that career field? #computer-science #computer-engineering...

#information-technology

Kevin D.’s Avatar
Kevin D. May 18, 2015 1065 views

What possible careers could I pursue which allow me to create games and connect people online through those games?

I love to play Diablo. I enjoy how it connects people and creates opportunity to share information for a common good while still creating a sense of enjoyment even if you're with people that you may not know personally. I was curious as to what possibilities are available for me to help...

#video-games #software-development #information-technology #gaming #video-game-design

Satyajit J.’s Avatar
Satyajit J. Apr 18, 2015 1120 views

software engineering

Dear sir i would like to know about software engineering course and want to know it falls under which category IT COMPUTER SCIENCE OR any other.... I am 12 passed non medical.. If i want to do diploma in software engineering do i have to take admission in DOPLOMA IN IT??? DO REPLY ME...

#software-engineering #professor #software-development #information-technology #computer-science #students

Dario F.’s Avatar
Dario F. Mar 07, 2015 1001 views

What certificates should I pursue or what title should I look for to be a computer support specialist

I'm studying computer engineering and I'm starting to wonder if I made a stupid decision because I want to help people with computer hardware and software problems, which at first I studied pc architecture and one of my courses is based on networking, learners routers. I Thought getting a...

#information-technology

Charles A.’s Avatar
Charles A. Feb 08, 2015 874 views

information technology basic

hi i'm planning ti take bachelor of science in information technology.. but i want to start studying since i think i have little knowledge please give me some reference or step by step way to studying thanks!! books.. website... etc anything will really help but please note if i should start...

#information-technology #computer #science

Alex R.’s Avatar
Alex R. Oct 02, 2014 3311 views

What part of the information technology field would you consider the hardest?

I am currently trying to learn more about IT, however I would love learn more about it as I am always trying to challenge myself....

#information-technology

Francilia J.’s Avatar
Francilia J. Oct 02, 2014 2148 views
David W.’s Avatar
David W. Oct 02, 2014 1060 views

What are some of the most lucrative and/or rewarding entry level positions in the Information Technology field?

I am currently taking IT courses in Boston. I just started the program about a month ago and am starting to get curious as to what are some of my options after this course is over. I definitely want to continue my education, however I am not sure what field I want to go into specifically IE...

#information-technology #computer-networking #computer-science

Sarah S.’s Avatar
Sarah S. Jul 16, 2014 1277 views

what career options would lead to working with NASA?

since childhood I always wanted to work at NASA and earn big bucks disregarding the job I get.....now I completed my 10 n am confused what to choose either IT , comp eng , electronics and telecom or electrical eng which will lead the way to my dream. I aslo want to know its difficulty levels...

#information-technology #telecommunications #electrical-engineering #electronics

Ram L.’s Avatar
Ram L. Jun 14, 2014 4638 views

Electronics and Communication engineering OR Computer engineering?

Seriously confused on what major to choose :/ I'm not able to decide which should I choose, please help asap. #information-technology...

#electronic

Ram L.’s Avatar
Ram L. Jun 13, 2014 1174 views

Should I study engineering in Indai? I'm from Nepal.

Just thinking of studying Bachelors of Engineering in I.T., is it a good idea?...

#information-technology

Brittany M.’s Avatar
Brittany M. Mar 28, 2014 831 views

What steps should I take when looking for a job if I want to be an IT.

I am really interested in computer technology. #jobs...

#information-technology