Career Questions tagged Information Technology

Rajat A.’s Avatar
Rajat A. Jun 18 166 views

How Can I Become A Hacker

Which Courses Are There And What Are The Qualifications Needed For Joining The Course And What Is the Average Salary Of A Hacker (Black Hat).#hacking #technology...

#information-technology

Rajat A.’s Avatar
Rajat A. Jun 18 227 views

Which Career Options Are good for me

I am interested in computers and specially in coding and have good interest in hardware also and I also like travelling. In Future I want to do job and business both. #technology #information-technology...

#business

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. May 12 498 views

What's a good coding language to start with?

It's part of my major, I want to start now learning it, so it will be easy to understand when classes open again? #computer #major #information-technology #technology #computer-software #coding #codingcamp #bootcamp #covid19 #career #college...

#student

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 28 254 views

I can't figure out which Information Technology (IT) that are still on demand?

I have to pick one of this specialization: *Forensic Specialization *Web Design and Development *IT Management and Administration #technology #computer #information-technology # #programming #help #ondemandjob #future #covid19 #career #careercoach...

#major

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 20 277 views

I changed my major

I was majoring in mechanical engineer then I realized that it wasn't met for me so now I'm doing information technology . Any advice? Entry-level job? #information-technology #entry-level...

#internship

Curt L.’s Avatar
Curt L. Apr 20 188 views

Reading and learning the material from a book is easy but what is the best way to get practical IT experience, particularly in the realm of network administration and cyber security?

I'm currently enrolled in a cyber security degree program and would like to eventually make the jump from the military to IT. As I am currently not in an IT career field, I find it hard to imagine being able to get the practical experience in order to transition comfortably. #it...

#information-technology #cybersecurity

Gabe P.’s Avatar
Gabe P. Apr 03 350 views

Is it smart to get a second bachelor's degree in Information Technology?

Hi. I'm Amy - I go by Gabe. I have a bachelor's degree in political science and a master's degree in public administration . I am in the process of changing career paths into information technology and am particularly interested in moving into a cyber security role, maybe in cloud security. I...

#technology #information-technology #computer-science #cyber-security #programming

Thomass L.’s Avatar
Thomass L. Mar 08 144 views

Where and who do I go to, to look for volunteer work in information technology in my area (Honolulu, Hawaii)

I currently switched majors into information technology and I wanted to know where I can build experience...

#information-technology

Letzly M.’s Avatar
Letzly M. Feb 21 167 views

where do I start?

I'm interested in computer technology but i dont know where to start from. #information-technology...

#technology

Kayla G.’s Avatar
Kayla G. Feb 04 134 views
Rachael E.’s Avatar
Rachael E. Jan 23 343 views
Noah B.’s Avatar
Noah B. Dec 13, 2019 230 views

How difficult is computer networking

I am a student who is a computer nerd somewhat and was wondering what are some difficult concepts within computer networking that maybe confusing at first or take time and patience to learn? #computer #information-technology...

#computer-networking