Career Questions tagged Information Technology

micaelbig20@gmail.com M.’s Avatar
micaelbig20@gmail.com M. Mar 17 129 views
Anirudh P.’s Avatar
Anirudh P. Mar 12 81 views

What course do I have to take in order to get into Electronics Engineering

I would have to take Math and Science courses in order to become a Technician Replacement#technology #information-technology...

#technician

Marco E.’s Avatar
Marco E. Feb 23 93 views

How do you get an engineering job or opportunity before leaving college

I'm a Jr who's fascinated by any type of engineering especially civil engineering. I plan on going to college for 4 years at most but i don't want those 4 years to go to waste if I never pursue a career in this area. #career-choice #information-technology #engineering #architect...

#college #applied-mathematics #civil-engineer #architectural #college-major

Donny P.’s Avatar
Donny P. Jan 13 142 views

What type of degree should I get for going into mechanical engineering?

I am very interested in science and engineering and would like to go to college for mechanical engineering. #information-technology...

#computer-engineer

Rajat A.’s Avatar
Rajat A. Jun 18, 2020 251 views

How Can I Become A Hacker

Which Courses Are There And What Are The Qualifications Needed For Joining The Course And What Is the Average Salary Of A Hacker (Black Hat).#hacking #technology...

#information-technology

Rajat A.’s Avatar
Rajat A. Jun 18, 2020 336 views

Which Career Options Are good for me

I am interested in computers and specially in coding and have good interest in hardware also and I also like travelling. In Future I want to do job and business both. #technology #information-technology...

#business

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. May 12, 2020 889 views
Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 28, 2020 392 views
Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 20, 2020 338 views

I changed my major

I was majoring in mechanical engineer then I realized that it wasn't met for me so now I'm doing information technology . Any advice? Entry-level job? #information-technology #entry-level...

#internship

Curt L.’s Avatar
Curt L. Apr 20, 2020 297 views

Reading and learning the material from a book is easy but what is the best way to get practical IT experience, particularly in the realm of network administration and cyber security?

I'm currently enrolled in a cyber security degree program and would like to eventually make the jump from the military to IT. As I am currently not in an IT career field, I find it hard to imagine being able to get the practical experience in order to transition comfortably. #it...

#cybersecurity #information-technology

Gabe P.’s Avatar
Gabe P. Apr 03, 2020 476 views

Is it smart to get a second bachelor's degree in Information Technology?

Hi. I'm Amy - I go by Gabe. I have a bachelor's degree in political science and a master's degree in public administration . I am in the process of changing career paths into information technology and am particularly interested in moving into a cyber security role, maybe in cloud security. I...

#information-technology #technology #computer-science #programming #cyber-security

Thomass L.’s Avatar
Thomass L. Mar 08, 2020 183 views

Where and who do I go to, to look for volunteer work in information technology in my area (Honolulu, Hawaii)

I currently switched majors into information technology and I wanted to know where I can build experience...

#information-technology

Letzly M.’s Avatar
Letzly M. Feb 21, 2020 235 views

where do I start?

I'm interested in computer technology but i dont know where to start from. #information-technology...

#technology