Career Questions tagged Information Technology

Eden P.’s Avatar
Eden P. May 16 80 views

What is the average work schedule for an information analyst?

I wanted to ask this question because working as an information analyst would be a very important job that would mean a lot of work, so I was curious if you can choose your own hours or schedule your own vacation.

Sam S.’s Avatar
Sam S. May 13 89 views

How to ask a recruiter about multiple applications?

I recently applied to a company for 3 different positions. However all of these positions are UI/UX designer/researcher roles. They all had what I was looking for in a position so I applied to all 3. It hasn't been two weeks yet but I recently connected with a recruiter from the company on...

Yeoeun K.’s Avatar
Yeoeun K. May 05 97 views

About Computer and Information Systems Managers

Hi I have some questions about Computer and Information Systems Managers. 1. What is your favorite/least favorite part of this job? 2. How long do you work each day? 3. What is the most difficult part of your job? 4. Have you been working from home after Corona started? Or did you go to work?...

kendalle H.’s Avatar
kendalle H. May 04 101 views

What steps should I take to become involved in this field?

I would like to know what my expectations should be so I can make it in this field.

James M.’s Avatar
James M. Apr 29 128 views

Information Security Analyst

What is the most money you can make as a Information Security Analyst? Why did you want to be a Information Security Analyst? How much work is involved with being a Information Security Analyst? Is there any travel in being a Information Security Analyst What do you like about being a...

ARIANNA S.’s Avatar
ARIANNA S. Apr 27 94 views

Computer Technician- Advance Computer System Administrator Questions..

Thank you for agreeing to this informational interview. I am a Job Corps student at Cascades, and I am reaching out to you because I believe I would enjoy working in Information Technology more specifically Advanced Computer System Administrator, and I would appreciate your perspective on the...

Landon C.’s Avatar
Landon C. Apr 26 109 views

How different is being a Computer Systems Analyst from being a Information Security Analyst?

I am interested in both careers but I am wondering which might be a better pick for me. I am interested in the IT field so either sounds good to me.

Danielle L.’s Avatar
Danielle L. Apr 17 127 views

To people who work in IT, did you love coding when you first started but now feel like you lost interest in it?

Lately I've been coding very often and I realized it was something I really enjoyed doing. It's fun creating projects and seeing how I can make them work. I'm afraid if I make it as my job, it will become something I dread doing.

Adrian G.’s Avatar
Adrian G. Apr 14 163 views

Finding a remote position

How can I find a fully remote position in technology?

Jerry L.’s Avatar
Jerry L. Apr 12 105 views

What skills, training, or certification do I need to get started in a career for network security

I'm looking for a way to get a career in networking security but I just don't know where or how to start do I need to look for an internship for networking or something?

Collin C.’s Avatar
Collin C. Mar 29 101 views

What are some things I should know about working in the I.T. industry?

I'm currently looking into a career in Information Technology, more specifically being a Computer Repair Technician. What does working in I.T. look like on a day-to-day basis? Are there any opportunities in the I.T. industry for someone that prefers to work alone? And what are some important...

Sam S.’s Avatar
Sam S. Mar 03 375 views

What are some common interview questions for cyber security?

I'm a recent grad interviewing for a rotational program in cyber security. I'm completing a certificate in cyber security & digital forensics but so far that's the only exposure I have to cyber security. As of now I have very basic knowledge about the following topics: sensitive data...