Career Questions tagged Information Technology

JUNGYOUNG K.’s Avatar
JUNGYOUNG K. JUNGYOUNG K. yesterday 5 views

To be a Fron-end developer what path can I pursue?

I've been learning programing languages (HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT) for about seven months. I take Khan academy, freecode camp etc. Is there any good way to prepare to get a job as a Front-end developer? #information-technology #get a job #learning methods #web developer #self...

Phila N.’s Avatar
Phila N. Phila N. Jul 07 46 views

I have a certificate in IT support services, Id love to work almost anywhere with my skill set how do I go about securing a position preferably as help desk?

Hcert and a diploma in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT SERVICES, certified by Cisco aswel level1 #information-technology...

#job

tanaishah E.’s Avatar
tanaishah E. tanaishah E. Jun 25 136 views

How do I create my own website to start my business?

My name is tanaishah I'm a very talented person and I would like help to start my own business and Technology because I'm not good at that and I would like to get better at knowing how to work things by myself.) #entrepreneur #business #technology #management meaning that I want to make my own...

#information-technology

Rexford F.’s Avatar
Rexford F. Rexford F. Jun 15 74 views

How do I web developer?

Hi my name is Rexford, I’ve been doing web development for 3 years and I want to take it to the next level. #technology #programming #software-engineer #information-technology...

#it

Rajat A.’s Avatar
Rajat A. Rajat A. Jun 09 164 views

How To Make A Career In Cyber Security

How To Make A Career In Cyber Security . I Want To Go In The Field Of Cyber Security So What Should I Do After 12th. #cyber-security #information-technology #technology...

#career

micaelbig20@gmail.com M.’s Avatar
micaelbig20@gmail.com M. micaelbig20@gmail.com M. Mar 17 178 views
Anirudh P.’s Avatar
Anirudh P. Anirudh P. Mar 12 125 views

What course do I have to take in order to get into Electronics Engineering

I would have to take Math and Science courses in order to become a Technician Replacement#technology #information-technology...

#technician

Marco E.’s Avatar
Marco E. Marco E. Feb 23 121 views

How do you get an engineering job or opportunity before leaving college

I'm a Jr who's fascinated by any type of engineering especially civil engineering. I plan on going to college for 4 years at most but i don't want those 4 years to go to waste if I never pursue a career in this area. #career-choice #information-technology #engineering #architect...

#architectural #applied-mathematics #college-major #college #civil-engineer

Donny P.’s Avatar
Donny P. Donny P. Jan 13 196 views

What type of degree should I get for going into mechanical engineering?

I am very interested in science and engineering and would like to go to college for mechanical engineering. #information-technology...

#computer-engineer

Rajat A.’s Avatar
Rajat A. Rajat A. Jun 18, 2020 308 views

How Can I Become A Hacker

Which Courses Are There And What Are The Qualifications Needed For Joining The Course And What Is the Average Salary Of A Hacker (Black Hat).#hacking #technology...

#information-technology

Rajat A.’s Avatar
Rajat A. Rajat A. Jun 18, 2020 424 views

Which Career Options Are good for me

I am interested in computers and specially in coding and have good interest in hardware also and I also like travelling. In Future I want to do job and business both. #technology #information-technology...

#business

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Nancy O. May 12, 2020 1126 views
Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Nancy O. Apr 28, 2020 426 views
Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Nancy O. Apr 20, 2020 376 views

I changed my major

I was majoring in mechanical engineer then I realized that it wasn't met for me so now I'm doing information technology . Any advice? Entry-level job? #information-technology #entry-level...

#internship

Curt L.’s Avatar
Curt L. Curt L. Apr 20, 2020 335 views

Reading and learning the material from a book is easy but what is the best way to get practical IT experience, particularly in the realm of network administration and cyber security?

I'm currently enrolled in a cyber security degree program and would like to eventually make the jump from the military to IT. As I am currently not in an IT career field, I find it hard to imagine being able to get the practical experience in order to transition comfortably. #it...

#cybersecurity #information-technology

Gabe P.’s Avatar
Gabe P. Gabe P. Apr 03, 2020 589 views

Is it smart to get a second bachelor's degree in Information Technology?

Hi. I'm Amy - I go by Gabe. I have a bachelor's degree in political science and a master's degree in public administration . I am in the process of changing career paths into information technology and am particularly interested in moving into a cyber security role, maybe in cloud security. I...

#cyber-security #programming #computer-science #information-technology #technology