Career Questions tagged Information Technology

Connor F.’s Avatar
Connor F. Sep 14 67 views

Am I required to serve for a certain amount of time before getting a degree in the Air Force?

I'm a senior in HS, and was planning to go into the Air Force, get a paid education in Computer Science/Cyber Security, and then work with them for a few years with that degree. Recently, I saw somebody in a similar situation online say that they served 4 years and then went to college using...

college information-technology computer-science

Abhisri D.’s Avatar
Abhisri D. Sep 08 141 views

GWC: Where can I get an instructor for Girls Who Code Club at my school?

HI I am in the process of setting up the GWC Club at my school. Is there anyway we can have an Instructor (Online) who can guide us in coding at the club? That will be more helpful to be productive in the club. Any advice will be helpful. information-technology computer-software...

computer-engineering technology computer tech

Robert M.’s Avatar
Robert M. Aug 31 112 views

What are some jobs available to those with training in computer networking and cyber security

I'm a student enrolled in Job Corps and I'm intend to go into the Computer Networking training then the Cyber Security after. I'm curious as to what kind of Jobs are available to someone with that kind of training. Are there any that offer a flexible schedule in case I wanted to further my...

information-technology computer-science

Robert M.’s Avatar
Robert M. Aug 31 147 views

Whats Work like for Information Security Analysts.

I'm a Student enrolled at Job Corps going in for training in Computer Networking and Cyber Security. I am curious about the work environment of Information Security Analysts. I'm wondering about things like what are some of the daily tasks, is there variety in them, is the work schedule...

information-technology cyber-security

Robert M.’s Avatar
Robert M. Aug 31 89 views

What Skills and Training are needed to be an Information Security Analyst.

I'm A Student enrolled in Job Corps going in for training in Computer Networking and Cyber Security. Information Security Analyst is an occupation that I've been looking into and I was wondering what training is necessary to be one. information-technology...

computer-science

Pius H.’s Avatar
Pius H. Aug 31 109 views

Computer Support Specialist

# computer-science computer information-technology What pathway would you suggest me to a successful future in becoming one? And which degree should I be aiming for in...

Pius H.’s Avatar
Pius H. Aug 25 117 views

Computer System Analyst

computer-software information-technology I'm very curious on what's it like to be a Computer System Analyst on a usual work...

Bibisha T.’s Avatar
Bibisha T. Aug 16 90 views

Best colleges for bachelors in information technology

I am currently on grade 12 i want to further about IT hence want to know more about it technology information-technology...

college

Jeaneille A.’s Avatar
Jeaneille A. Aug 05 185 views

Cybersecurity engineering and application security engineering

Hi guys I wanted to know what kind of certification or degree do you need to get for cybersecurity engineering or Application security engineering engineering information-technology...

computer

Sam S.’s Avatar
Sam S. Aug 05 138 views

What are the types of jobs available in cyber security/what are your daily tasks?

There are different types of jobs available in cyber security ranging from penetration tester to cyber security analysts. If you hold any of type of position in cyber security, what are some projects/daily tasks you have? What do you find interesting about them and why? information-technology...

technology computer-science cyber-security

JUNGYOUNG K.’s Avatar
JUNGYOUNG K. Jul 30 153 views

To be a Fron-end developer what path can I pursue?

I've been learning programing languages (HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT) for about seven months. I take Khan academy, freecode camp etc. Is there any good way to prepare to get a job as a Front-end developer? information-technology get a job learning methods web developer self...

Phila N.’s Avatar
Phila N. Jul 07 108 views

I have a certificate in IT support services, Id love to work almost anywhere with my skill set how do I go about securing a position preferably as help desk?

Hcert and a diploma in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT SERVICES, certified by Cisco aswel level1 information-technology...

job

tanaishah E.’s Avatar
tanaishah E. Jun 25 309 views

How do I create my own website to start my business?

My name is tanaishah I'm a very talented person and I would like help to start my own business and Technology because I'm not good at that and I would like to get better at knowing how to work things by myself.) entrepreneur business technology management meaning that I want to make my own...

information-technology

Rexford F.’s Avatar
Rexford F. Jun 15 183 views

How do I web developer?

Hi my name is Rexford, I’ve been doing web development for 3 years and I want to take it to the next level. technology programming software-engineer information-technology...

it

Rajat A.’s Avatar
Rajat A. Jun 09 254 views

How To Make A Career In Cyber Security

How To Make A Career In Cyber Security . I Want To Go In The Field Of Cyber Security So What Should I Do After 12th. cyber-security information-technology technology...

career

Anirudh P.’s Avatar
Anirudh P. Mar 12 164 views

What course do I have to take in order to get into Electronics Engineering

I would have to take Math and Science courses in order to become a Technician Replacement#technology information-technology...

technician

Marco E.’s Avatar
Marco E. Feb 23 156 views

How do you get an engineering job or opportunity before leaving college

I'm a Jr who's fascinated by any type of engineering especially civil engineering. I plan on going to college for 4 years at most but i don't want those 4 years to go to waste if I never pursue a career in this area. career-choice information-technology engineering architect...

civil-engineer architectural college applied-mathematics college-major

Donny P.’s Avatar
Donny P. Jan 13 257 views

What type of degree should I get for going into mechanical engineering?

I am very interested in science and engineering and would like to go to college for mechanical engineering. information-technology...

computer-engineer