Career Questions tagged Technician

Jaayna D.’s Avatar
Jaayna D. Mar 20 99 views

How would I go about becoming an ultrasound technician?

I am in an early college high school with my associate's in science but I want to be an ultrasound technician. #technician #medicine #oncology #doctor...

#high-school

Anirudh P.’s Avatar
Anirudh P. Mar 12 81 views

What course do I have to take in order to get into Electronics Engineering

I would have to take Math and Science courses in order to become a Technician Replacement#technology #information-technology...

#technician

Alex A.’s Avatar
Alex A. Feb 24 86 views

What kind of degree do I need for becoming a Technician?

I love using technology a lot!! Playing video games is my life, and I love using computers especially. But if I want to create something out of tech, like a new video game, or help others work on a new console/ system, what's the required degree? Or at least what college should I go to?...

#system #college #technology #video-games #degree #console #computer #technician

omar M.’s Avatar
omar M. Oct 29, 2020 97 views

How to I become a computer IT Technician?

With the advancement of technology and computers the need for IT's has risen greatly and I was wondering what tools I need to study to become an IT. Is there anything I can do in high school to prepare for this job? #computers #it...

#technician

ka'la P.’s Avatar
ka'la P. Oct 02, 2020 99 views

What goals do I need to set if I´m trying to become an Lash technician?

I want to do lashes. I wanna be a lash technician....

#technician

Kefuwe M.’s Avatar
Kefuwe M. Aug 18, 2020 142 views

why did you choose to be an IT Technician?

I'm intrested in knowing more....

#technician

Karlee M.’s Avatar
Karlee M. Aug 04, 2020 137 views

Opportunities for aspiring Forensic Science Technician?

I was wondering what training or experience opportunities one should pursue for a future career as a Forensic Science Technician or to work in a crime lab. Are there specific employers, internships, etc. to look for? #technician #forensic...

#forensic-scientists

Christian P.’s Avatar
Christian P. Jan 27, 2020 139 views
Sofia G.’s Avatar
Sofia G. Nov 08, 2019 206 views

How much training did you need to be a health info technician?

#it #informationtechnology #healthcare #training #health #info #technician High school student researching health info technicians. Give short, simple answer. Thank you!...

Sofia G.’s Avatar
Sofia G. Nov 08, 2019 295 views

What is the day in the life for a health information technician?

I'm in IT class right now and our assignment is to research an IT career, mine is a health information technician. I'd like to know what usually goes on in the field. #healthinformation #healthcare #it #informationtechnology #technician #daily...

#jobs

Miriam G.’s Avatar
Miriam G. Mar 25, 2019 263 views
Logan M.’s Avatar
Logan M. Apr 06, 2018 301 views

What is it like being a tractor technician for companies such as John Deere?

I was also wondering what it is like being a tractor technician because I am not sure which to do, diesel mechanic or tractor technician. #farming #mechanic #technician...

#engineering

Emmanuel D.’s Avatar
Emmanuel D. Apr 04, 2018 299 views
Alejandro V.’s Avatar
Alejandro V. Jan 10, 2018 367 views

What college or university is best for a lightning or sound engineer

I am in the 9th grade and wanting to pursue something in lightning or sound, I just don't know where to start. I have always been interested in this "subject" #lightning #sound #technician...

#sound-engineer

Ariel M.’s Avatar
Ariel M. May 18, 2016 527 views

Does being an EMT help you skip a class or two when becoming a trauma Doctor?

I am currently an EMT basic getting my paramedics and am looking into becoming a trauma doctor #doctor #technician #hospital-and-health-care...

#medicine

Brennan B.’s Avatar
Brennan B. Oct 26, 2016 508 views

Is being a nuclear technician a family-friendly job?

I am asking because I am deciding between majors and I want to pick the most family oriented career. #technician #nuclear #college-major #career-counseling...

#career

Gavin H.’s Avatar
Gavin H. Feb 22, 2017 548 views

what degrees a research technician need

i want to be a research technician when i get out of college i'm in 6th grade and i'm doing a Career project and i need to know thanks :) #research #information-technology #it...

#technician

Subash M.’s Avatar
Subash M. Jun 22, 2016 353 views

In which stream i should select in higher studies to become a chemical technician?

I want to become a chemical technician. But, I couldn't know to select my stream in higher studies. Please tell me which stream could i select? #chemical...

#technician

sayavath S.’s Avatar
sayavath S. May 14, 2016 451 views

How much does an Automotive Technician generally make?

I would like to enter this field of industry #automobile...

#technician

Mia G.’s Avatar
Mia G. Dec 10, 2015 1049 views

What is the best way to become a pharmacy technician? (courses and programs to take, etc.)

I want to know if there are ant specific programs or courses to take if your trying to become a pharmacy technician. how many years of education do you need. #pharmacy #pharmacist #technician...

#pharmacy-technician

Aaron W.’s Avatar
Aaron W. Oct 14, 2015 970 views

What is some important information I should have when studying to become a Diesel Mechanic/Technician?

I am a Junior in high school and am looking for some more information on what I will need to know in order to become a Diesel Mechanic/Technician. I've grown up around farm and different types of equipment my whole life and I somewhat know my way around them. I would like to increase my skills...

#mechanical #mechanics #automotive #technician

Lakea S.’s Avatar
Lakea S. Mar 17, 2015 1071 views

How many years does it take to transition from radiology to MRI in the Radiological and MRI Technologists major? Also is that transition hard or easy?

I am currently a senior in high school and will be graduating very soon. I am very undecided about what major or even what career I want ti do. However, I was looking into Radiologist and MRI Technologists as one of my possible majors. #technology #tech #radiology #ultrasound #technician...

#radiological-technician #mri

Haydon S.’s Avatar
Haydon S. Nov 18, 2014 2891 views
Cperrotte13NFTEBOSS .’s Avatar
Cperrotte13NFTEBOSS . Jan 19, 2012 1348 views

How many years do i have to do in college in order to become a Sonogram Technician ?

Im a 16 year old girl in my junior year of high school wants to become a Sonogram Technician. I always wanted to deal with a job in the medical field and i finally found a Career that i'm interested in. I want to know what Colleges has good programs for this career and also how many years would...

#medicine #sonogram #doctor #technician