Career Questions tagged Sonographer

Malary’s Avatar
Malary Oct 31 75 views

What do I need to major in or study to become a Sonographer ?

I am a student in high school, looking to see what job would be best for in the future. I was just wondering what I would need to do to become a sonographer.

Kaylynn’s Avatar
Kaylynn Sep 20 375 views

Where are good places to go to school for sonography in Oklahoma?

I am leaving my current career and need some advice.

jennel’s Avatar
jennel Apr 27 208 views

I am interested in becoming an obstetric sonographer. What are the steps in becoming a sonographer in the USA, Canada, and the Uk?

I want to know which of these countries is the best route to take to achieve my goals

Quincey’s Avatar
Quincey Oct 09, 2021 243 views

Do medical offices prefer for you to have more experience with a 4 year college? or does it not matter how long you do schooling? (Ultrasound technician)

#college #healthcare #ultrasoundtech #sonographer #babies #radiology

Quincey’s Avatar
Quincey Oct 09, 2021 196 views

How many years do you need to go to college to be a travel ultrasound technician?

#college #ultrasoundtech #travel #sonographer #traveljob

Kayloni’s Avatar
Kayloni Jun 15, 2021 326 views

What steps do I need to take in order to become a medical sonographer in Ny

#medical #sonography #sonographer
What colleges should I look into.

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Jul 28, 2020 231 views

Do you have good interpersonal skills?

#sonographer #general

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Jul 28, 2020 295 views

What's it like being a sonographer?

#sonography #sonographer #medical-field

Briana’s Avatar
Briana May 06, 2016 1085 views

What is the average pay for a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer?

I am beginning my classes in the fall for my Associates Degree in DMS and would like an idea of what I should be considering when pursuing a career after graduation. #hospital #radiology #ultrasound #sonographer #finance #career #career-counseling #healthcare

Briana’s Avatar
Briana May 06, 2016 1233 views

Where is the best place to practice Diagnostic Medical Sonography? Hospital, Doctor's Office, Clinic, etc?

I am pursuing a career in Diagnostic Medical Sonography and beginning my classes in the fall. #ultrasound #sonographer #medicine #healthcare #career #career-counseling

Tiffany’s Avatar
Tiffany Mar 06, 2016 1141 views

What are the requirements to become a Sonographer and how hard is it to become one, also, what is the day to day experience the job offers?

I am a sophmore in high school wanting to map out what I want my future to be and how successful i will be doing so. I want to limit my future career plans to my top 5 so I have a smaller choices to chose from my senior year. #college #medicine #ultrasound #sonographer

Rian’s Avatar
Rian Mar 22, 2015 1007 views

How much money does an ultrasound sonographer make in a year?

I would like to know this because it gives me an opportunity to know how I will be able to manage a house or a bills within ageing. #ultrasound #sonographer