Career Questions tagged Sonogram

Hawa B.’s Avatar
Hawa B. Jun 27, 2021 121 views
candice S.’s Avatar
candice S. Apr 07, 2021 344 views

can a student get a full-time job?

Very good character with a great personality. Disciplined and respectful. Hard worker and determined. Leader and Team worker. Punctual and prompt. Ambitious and Determined. Hands on and co-operative. Good grammar and communication skills. career business fun sonogram artist fashion...

models book fashion-design author modeling writer

Gunjan K.’s Avatar
Gunjan K. Feb 27, 2021 270 views

Regarding job Search

Hi All, I have a question for a Job search. I am searching for a job from last 9 months but I didn't get any success. 1. I have updated my profile in Linkdin,Indeed and other job search website. 2. Later I am refreshing the details every one week so profile will be in updated status. 3. I have...

customer career business job-search-strategies job-search sonogram

trevor J.’s Avatar
trevor J. Dec 01, 2020 295 views
Trinity H.’s Avatar
Trinity H. Nov 24, 2020 263 views

In order to make society and the economy become beneficial for all of the human race, what is one major ethical step we have to accomplish together to reach this goal?

I am 18 years old and I live in Riverview, Florida with my family. I love to play softball, volunteer at little league softball and baseball complexes, and hang with friends. My end goal in life is to make the world a safer and better place to live in for everyone. I want to spread love,...

career loveislove spreadkindness business career-path goals veterinary-medicine salary sonogram

Cperrotte13NFTEBOSS .’s Avatar
Cperrotte13NFTEBOSS . Jan 19, 2012 1452 views

How many years do i have to do in college in order to become a Sonogram Technician ?

Im a 16 year old girl in my junior year of high school wants to become a Sonogram Technician. I always wanted to deal with a job in the medical field and i finally found a Career that i'm interested in. I want to know what Colleges has good programs for this career and also how many years would...

medicine technician doctor sonogram