Career Questions tagged Sonogram

candice S.’s Avatar
candice S. Apr 07 91 views

can a student get a full-time job?

Very good character with a great personality. Disciplined and respectful. Hard worker and determined. Leader and Team worker. Punctual and prompt. Ambitious and Determined. Hands on and co-operative. Good grammar and communication skills. #career #business #fun #sonogram #artist #fashion...

#fashion-design #modeling #models #author #writer #book

Gunjan K.’s Avatar
Gunjan K. Feb 27 125 views

Regarding job Search

Hi All, I have a question for a Job search. I am searching for a job from last 9 months but I didn't get any success. 1. I have updated my profile in Linkdin,Indeed and other job search website. 2. Later I am refreshing the details every one week so profile will be in updated status. 3. I have...

#career #business #sonogram #job-search-strategies #customer #job-search

trevor J.’s Avatar
trevor J. Dec 01, 2020 160 views
Trinity H.’s Avatar
Trinity H. Nov 24, 2020 166 views

In order to make society and the economy become beneficial for all of the human race, what is one major ethical step we have to accomplish together to reach this goal?

I am 18 years old and I live in Riverview, Florida with my family. I love to play softball, volunteer at little league softball and baseball complexes, and hang with friends. My end goal in life is to make the world a safer and better place to live in for everyone. I want to spread love,...

#career #career-path #spreadkindness #business #veterinary-medicine #salary #goals #sonogram #loveislove

Cperrotte13NFTEBOSS .’s Avatar
Cperrotte13NFTEBOSS . Jan 19, 2012 1336 views

How many years do i have to do in college in order to become a Sonogram Technician ?

Im a 16 year old girl in my junior year of high school wants to become a Sonogram Technician. I always wanted to deal with a job in the medical field and i finally found a Career that i'm interested in. I want to know what Colleges has good programs for this career and also how many years would...

#technician #doctor #sonogram #medicine