Career Questions tagged Sonogram

jennel’s Avatar
jennel Apr 27 175 views

I am interested in becoming an obstetric sonographer. What are the steps in becoming a sonographer in the USA, Canada, and the Uk?

I want to know which of these countries is the best route to take to achieve my goals

Hawa’s Avatar
Hawa Jun 27, 2021 212 views

What is your goal

#sonogram #hospital

jakiya’s Avatar
jakiya May 20, 2021 348 views

What careers can I take on in the health administration field?

#health #public-health #sonogram #doctor #career

Frank’s Avatar
Frank Apr 26, 2021 504 views

How can I become a software engineer?

#career #college-admissions #sonogram

candice’s Avatar
candice Apr 07, 2021 515 views

can a student get a full-time job?

Very good character with a great personality. Disciplined and respectful. Hard worker and determined. Leader and Team worker. Punctual and prompt. Ambitious and Determined. Hands on and co-operative. Good grammar and communication skills. #career #business #fun #sonogram #artist #fashion...

kaiden’s Avatar
kaiden Mar 18, 2021 446 views

how hard is it to become a artist

#artist #art #artists #career #sonogram

Gunjan’s Avatar
Gunjan Feb 27, 2021 346 views

Regarding job Search

Hi All, I have a question for a Job search. I am searching for a job from last 9 months but I didn't get any success. 1. I have updated my profile in Linkdin,Indeed and other job search website. 2. Later I am refreshing the details every one week so profile will be in updated status. 3. I have...

trevor’s Avatar
trevor Dec 01, 2020 377 views

how to i get job experience

a farmer in ne that has row crops and dont do any thing else and have some cows #sonogram #business #first-job #career #jobs #jobs #jobs #first-job #first-job #career #career #business #sonogram #career #career #career #career #career #career #career #career #career #career #career #career #career

Trinity’s Avatar
Trinity Nov 24, 2020 317 views

In order to make society and the economy become beneficial for all of the human race, what is one major ethical step we have to accomplish together to reach this goal?

I am 18 years old and I live in Riverview, Florida with my family. I love to play softball, volunteer at little league softball and baseball complexes, and hang with friends. My end goal in life is to make the world a safer and better place to live in for everyone. I want to spread love,...

Zach’s Avatar
Zach Nov 10, 2020 440 views

What is it like to be a cop/and or police officer

I like and love and admire and am grateful that cops/and or police officers protect and serve the people specifically which who would be us #environmental-engineering #environmental-science #scientist #aviation-industry #environmental-services #mathematician #biomedical #cops/police officers...

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Jul 28, 2020 253 views

Is sonography school competitive?

#sonogram #schools

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Jul 28, 2020 436 views

How hard is a sonography program?

#sonogram #program

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Jul 16, 2020 219 views

What does it take to become a doctor?

#sonogram #surgeon

Cperrotte13NFTEBOSS’s Avatar
Cperrotte13NFTEBOSS Jan 19, 2012 1560 views

How many years do i have to do in college in order to become a Sonogram Technician ?

Im a 16 year old girl in my junior year of high school wants to become a Sonogram Technician. I always wanted to deal with a job in the medical field and i finally found a Career that i'm interested in. I want to know what Colleges has good programs for this career and also how many years would...