Career Questions tagged Fun

candice S.’s Avatar
candice S. Apr 07 146 views

can a student get a full-time job?

Very good character with a great personality. Disciplined and respectful. Hard worker and determined. Leader and Team worker. Punctual and prompt. Ambitious and Determined. Hands on and co-operative. Good grammar and communication skills. #career #business #fun #sonogram #artist #fashion...

#models #book #author #fashion-design #writer #modeling

Elise J.’s Avatar
Elise J. Feb 25 233 views

How do I become a successful vlogger?

I am 11 and I hope to start a channel where I vlog. #entertainment #fun...

#youtube

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 25, 2020 156 views

Physical therapist vs Dermatologist?

I think PT is a great job but the debt after school is BIG! I think Dermatology sounds like fun and like you'll never be bored. What are some of the differences? #fun #schooling #college #school #physical-therapist #therapists...

#therapist

Lakiya B.’s Avatar
Lakiya B. Nov 13, 2020 128 views

What are some good colleges?

Hey my name is Lakiya , and I attend Hillcrest Highschool in Memphis, Tn, and I want to be a lawyer and I was wondering what are some good colleges, I'm open minding to moving out of state also! #lawyers #colleges #fun...

#law

Adriano P.’s Avatar
Adriano P. Nov 05, 2020 113 views

What would be the best school for me?

I am a freshman in high school and this is the career I want to pursue. I am good at drawing. I don't like talking to people because I'm shy. #careers #schooling...

#fun

Grayson F.’s Avatar
Grayson F. Oct 28, 2020 137 views
Colby H.’s Avatar
Colby H. Oct 27, 2020 63 views

Is being a fire fighter fun to be on a daily basis

#firefighting #fun #firefighter I was just wondering for the future because I do not want to be in a job that I would not like for a few years.I am concerned that if it can not be a fun job then why waste the training if I would not stick with the...

Aiyana R.’s Avatar
Aiyana R. Oct 27, 2020 108 views

How can I have more fun in my job?

I'm a sophomore taking a college and career readiness class and my worries in a job is me working away my years away an losing the fun, intriguing, and full of happiness part of life. I want to be an elementary teacher and I know that will keep anyone on their toes but I want to know how to...

#fun #teaching #school #students #motivation

Heather G.’s Avatar
Heather G. Oct 19, 2020 79 views

Are psychologists patients boring?

Are there just broken patients that need help with their problems or there more people with trauma? Or are there some crazy psychopaths that are fun to learn about? Also do you get 2nd hand trauma...

#fun

yo Y.’s Avatar
yo Y. Sep 18, 2020 109 views

What careers could be a good fit for someone who is in cosmetology?

I'm a sophomore is high school but i love doing hair and nails and everything in that nature. I made it a side hustle to do whenever I #money #fun need money or something like that and I want to know what careers I can do when I grow up . #cosmetology...

#beauty

Jonathan G.’s Avatar
Jonathan G. Aug 20, 2020 196 views

what is the hardest part to being a professional at technology at the university

I am 14 years old ,I go to school at maricopa high school and I am in 9th grade and i love to read and play video games and I love to build tech with my hands. and my name is jonathan #tech #high-school...

#fun

Zakiyyah W.’s Avatar
Zakiyyah W. Aug 24, 2020 124 views

What are your primary job responsibilities as a attorney.

I'm outgoing ,I can do anything I put my mind to as long as I have that mindset. #school #attorney...

#fun

Callie S.’s Avatar
Callie S. Aug 21, 2018 291 views

What are some ways to make studying fun?

I get bored really easily while studying and I try to make it fun and I just can’t seem to stay focused....

#fun

William H.’s Avatar
William H. Jul 19, 2018 261 views

What was your favorite activity to do during down time in medical school?

Understandably medical school is time-consuming, but some time should be made for yourself. Any particular activities you medical students or doctors liked to do during your free time? #medicine #fun #school #social...

#health

Cezanne B.’s Avatar
Cezanne B. Apr 26, 2018 582 views

Is it worth sacrificing most of your social life during college to graduate top of your class?

I am struggling balancing my social life and my academics. As of now my time as a student has been mostly spent studying and working to pay bills. Is it worth sacrificing my social life during college to achieve high grades? #sociallife #fun #studying #hard-work...

#socializing

Destyni R.’s Avatar
Destyni R. Mar 06, 2018 369 views

What are some cool places to travel to during Spring Break or for studying abroad?

I look forward to my college experience, including breaks! I love to travel and would love to do more of it. #travel #fun...

#study-abroad

Joseph A.’s Avatar
Joseph A. May 18, 2016 643 views
Brett C.’s Avatar
Brett C. Sep 01, 2017 344 views

Do you have to you spend all of your time in college on your education or do you have some free time?

I would like to do some other fun things other than focusing on education during college. #fun...

Mary A.’s Avatar
Mary A. Jul 26, 2016 857 views

What Career to chose from??

Well, am interested in Fashion Modeling, a Piloting, and a Scientist and all of this are good career choices but my parents expect me to make them proud by choosing a great career choice that isn't modeling or traveling a lot and also earn a good money pay. But I love traveling places and need...

#fashion #fun #science #design #pilot

Joseph  A.’s Avatar
Joseph A. May 03, 2016 810 views
Bao T.’s Avatar
Bao T. May 02, 2016 661 views
Wesley H.’s Avatar
Wesley H. Oct 28, 2015 814 views

how do engineers make money

I want to know how engineers make money #engineering #money...

#fun

Wesley H.’s Avatar
Wesley H. Oct 28, 2015 650 views

how hard is beeing an engineer

I want t know how hard being an engineer is #skills...

#fun

Wesley H.’s Avatar
Wesley H. Oct 27, 2015 1259 views

What skills do I need to be an engineer

i want to know what skills I need for engineering #engineering #engineer #skills #fun...

#credits

Joshlynn C.’s Avatar
Joshlynn C. Oct 26, 2015 921 views

I whant to go to cheer school which one would be good

I am in in the 6th grade and I am in compaction and I want to keep doing this thought high school and maybe in college...

#fun

Jayden L.’s Avatar
Jayden L. Oct 21, 2015 753 views

i would kindly like to know what the best lifetime job would be.

Hello! my name is Jayden . I would really like to know what the best lifetime job you could possibly have for a while....

#fun

Brandon T.’s Avatar
Brandon T. Mar 17, 2015 747 views

What does it take to be a pediatrician

I am really interested in animals and I was wondering what will it take to get to be a pedestrian since I watch a lot of animal planet and I study animals real closely and watch a lot of YouTube videos about ancient history of certain animals.I see animals a lot when I am walking home wandering...

#career #fun #videography #knowledge #photography