Career Questions tagged Fun

Jayden L.’s Avatar
Jayden L. Oct 21, 2015 736 views

i would kindly like to know what the best lifetime job would be.

Hello! my name is Jayden . I would really like to know what the best lifetime job you could possibly have for a while....

#fun

Brandon T.’s Avatar
Brandon T. Mar 17, 2015 729 views

What does it take to be a pediatrician

I am really interested in animals and I was wondering what will it take to get to be a pedestrian since I watch a lot of animal planet and I study animals real closely and watch a lot of YouTube videos about ancient history of certain animals.I see animals a lot when I am walking home wandering...

#fun #photography #career #knowledge #videography

Jorge  N.’s Avatar
Jorge N. Feb 25, 2015 1242 views

How do I know what college is right for me?

I want to go to college to get my degree and get on path for a long, successful career, but I don't just want to go to work. I want to have fun while I'm there. What should I look for to make sure I enjoy my experience in college.? #college #university #school #advice...

#fun

Jennifer P.’s Avatar
Jennifer P. Apr 08, 2014 2084 views

How does joining a club affect your college career and experience?

Do jobs look at what clubs you were in during college or is it just more of a networking thing? #college #sports #experience #help...

#fun

Matt G.’s Avatar
Matt G. Apr 22, 2014 2573 views

What are some jobs that are fun/interesting they also pay well?

This question interests me because I do not want to have a job where I have to sit at a desk all day. Instead, I want one where I am able to do something interesting. I also want to make sure that the pay is pretty good. Some things that I enjoy doing: being active, hands on activities, working...

#fun #interesting #money #job

Jennifer P.’s Avatar
Jennifer P. Apr 09, 2014 986 views

What are some fun classes you can take in college?

I really want to take something fun in college. A class that gets me out of my comfort zone, yet i was fun while doing it. I was wondering what you guys would recommend? #college #career #classes...

#fun

Aisha C.’s Avatar
Aisha C. Sep 07, 2012 5281 views

What classes should i take in college if i want to be an entrepreneur ?

I am a sophomore in high school. i enjoy talking to people and making them laugh. Also i often have great business ideas. #business #entrepreneurship #entertainment...

#fun

Joannacodman2 .’s Avatar
Joannacodman2 . Feb 07, 2012 3004 views

were do you go if you want to act and get better and have fun with it

im enjoy acting but i want to take acting to the next level so im just wondering how do i that? #acting #fun...

#practice