Career Questions tagged Fun

Callie S.’s Avatar
Callie S. Aug 21, 2018 202 views

What are some ways to make studying fun?

I get bored really easily while studying and I try to make it fun and I just can’t seem to stay focused....

#fun

William H.’s Avatar
William H. Jul 19, 2018 195 views

What was your favorite activity to do during down time in medical school?

Understandably medical school is time-consuming, but some time should be made for yourself. Any particular activities you medical students or doctors liked to do during your free time? #medicine #fun #school #social...

#health

Cezanne B.’s Avatar
Cezanne B. Apr 26, 2018 336 views

Is it worth sacrificing most of your social life during college to graduate top of your class?

I am struggling balancing my social life and my academics. As of now my time as a student has been mostly spent studying and working to pay bills. Is it worth sacrificing my social life during college to achieve high grades? #sociallife #fun #studying #hard-work...

#socializing

Destyni R.’s Avatar
Destyni R. Mar 06, 2018 288 views

What are some cool places to travel to during Spring Break or for studying abroad?

I look forward to my college experience, including breaks! I love to travel and would love to do more of it. #travel #fun...

#study-abroad

Joseph A.’s Avatar
Joseph A. May 18, 2016 542 views
Brett C.’s Avatar
Brett C. Sep 01, 2017 287 views

Do you have to you spend all of your time in college on your education or do you have some free time?

I would like to do some other fun things other than focusing on education during college. #fun...

Mary A.’s Avatar
Mary A. Jul 26, 2016 778 views

What Career to chose from??

Well, am interested in Fashion Modeling, a Piloting, and a Scientist and all of this are good career choices but my parents expect me to make them proud by choosing a great career choice that isn't modeling or traveling a lot and also earn a good money pay. But I love traveling places and need...

#fun #fashion #design #pilot #science

Joseph  A.’s Avatar
Joseph A. May 03, 2016 725 views

How to be a youtuber

i an a boys and girls club...

#fun

Bao T.’s Avatar
Bao T. May 02, 2016 582 views
Wesley H.’s Avatar
Wesley H. Oct 28, 2015 753 views

how do engineers make money

I want to know how engineers make money #engineering #money...

#fun

Wesley H.’s Avatar
Wesley H. Oct 28, 2015 579 views

how hard is beeing an engineer

I want t know how hard being an engineer is #skills...

#fun

Wesley H.’s Avatar
Wesley H. Oct 27, 2015 1185 views

What skills do I need to be an engineer

i want to know what skills I need for engineering #engineering #engineer #skills #fun...

#credits

Joshlynn C.’s Avatar
Joshlynn C. Oct 26, 2015 850 views

I whant to go to cheer school which one would be good

I am in in the 6th grade and I am in compaction and I want to keep doing this thought high school and maybe in college...

#fun

Jayden L.’s Avatar
Jayden L. Oct 21, 2015 671 views

i would kindly like to know what the best lifetime job would be.

Hello! my name is Jayden . I would really like to know what the best lifetime job you could possibly have for a while....

#fun

Brandon T.’s Avatar
Brandon T. Mar 17, 2015 670 views

What does it take to be a pediatrician

I am really interested in animals and I was wondering what will it take to get to be a pedestrian since I watch a lot of animal planet and I study animals real closely and watch a lot of YouTube videos about ancient history of certain animals.I see animals a lot when I am walking home wandering...

#fun #photography #videography #knowledge #career

Jorge  N.’s Avatar
Jorge N. Feb 25, 2015 1194 views

How do I know what college is right for me?

I want to go to college to get my degree and get on path for a long, successful career, but I don't just want to go to work. I want to have fun while I'm there. What should I look for to make sure I enjoy my experience in college.? #college #university #school #advice...

#fun

Jennifer P.’s Avatar
Jennifer P. Apr 08, 2014 1947 views

How does joining a club affect your college career and experience?

Do jobs look at what clubs you were in during college or is it just more of a networking thing? #college #sports #experience #help...

#fun

Matt G.’s Avatar
Matt G. Apr 22, 2014 2517 views

What are some jobs that are fun/interesting they also pay well?

This question interests me because I do not want to have a job where I have to sit at a desk all day. Instead, I want one where I am able to do something interesting. I also want to make sure that the pay is pretty good. Some things that I enjoy doing: being active, hands on activities, working...

#fun #interesting #money #job

Jennifer P.’s Avatar
Jennifer P. Apr 09, 2014 945 views

What are some fun classes you can take in college?

I really want to take something fun in college. A class that gets me out of my comfort zone, yet i was fun while doing it. I was wondering what you guys would recommend? #college #career #classes...

#fun

Aisha C.’s Avatar
Aisha C. Sep 07, 2012 5136 views

What classes should i take in college if i want to be an entrepreneur ?

I am a sophomore in high school. i enjoy talking to people and making them laugh. Also i often have great business ideas. #business #entrepreneurship #entertainment...

#fun

Joannacodman2 .’s Avatar
Joannacodman2 . Feb 07, 2012 2904 views

were do you go if you want to act and get better and have fun with it

im enjoy acting but i want to take acting to the next level so im just wondering how do i that? #acting #fun...

#practice