Career Questions tagged Cars

justice F.’s Avatar
justice F. Nov 27, 2018

what benefits are included in collison repair shops?

I would like to know what benefits are offered. #collisionrepair #cars #automotive #autobody #collision...

#repair

justice F.’s Avatar
justice F. Nov 27, 2018

How long have you been in collision repair?

I am interested to know how long an average person works in this field. #collisionrepair #cars #automotive #autobody #collision...

#repair

justice F.’s Avatar
justice F. Nov 27, 2018

what is a typical day in colision repair?

I would like to know more information on the body painting portion of collision repair. what are the steps to paining and refinishing a automotive body? #collisionrepair #cars #automotive #autobody #collision...

#repair

alexis A.’s Avatar
alexis A. Apr 16, 2018

where are the dealerships that need mechanical engineering work? im interested in this career.

Im going to school in the summer for automotive and i want to get in a dealership and work on cars. #automotive #cars #mechanical-engineering #mechanics...

#engineering

Taylor B.’s Avatar
Taylor B. May 31, 2018

What is it like seeing a car you've designed being both tested and then in the future, sold and driven?

Is it a feeling of excitement or rather a feeling of worry that something could go wrong in the car then you're to blame? #automotive #mechanical-engineering...

#cars

khaled L.’s Avatar
khaled L. Dec 19, 2017

Im interested in cars...

hello, I'm interested in cars, I love cars, I'm an enthusiast, a gearhead, and a car addict, I've owned cars, and I know everything about cars, from engines to they're brands, to their specs, and everything else I wanted to study cars, but all of what has to do with cars is under "automotive...

#cars #career #performance-tuning

Stephone  W.’s Avatar
Stephone W. Nov 16, 2017

What advice could someone offer an 8th grader, who wants to be a auto mechanic?

I have always been interested in auto mechanics #automotive #cars...

#mechanics

Brady  M.’s Avatar
Brady M. May 30, 2017

what is it like being a race car driver

I have always loved cars and the way they work...

#cars

Jake R.’s Avatar
Jake R. Oct 29, 2016

How will Engineers overcome the struggles with Autonomous vehichles?

I know that the real issue with autonomous cars and such is making the snap decisions, but what are engineers doing to overcome this? I had the idea of using an AI to be able to drive the car rather than a simple program. Is this a reality? #engineering #cars #autonomous-cars...

#self-driving-cars

Jake R.’s Avatar
Jake R. Oct 29, 2016

How does an Electrical Engineer work on cars?

What is the typical job/daily routine of a Electrical Engineer working at an automotive company such as Tesla? What kind of experience would be required in order to prosper in this specific field of study and work? Is this an attainable goal? #electrical-engineering #cars...

#automotive-electronics

Jacqueline S.’s Avatar
Jacqueline S. Oct 20, 2016

Which pathway of engineering should I go into?

I am getting ready to go to college and I am bamboozled by the numerous sub-fields in this career path. I want to be able to work with cars in my future, so which pathway would be best for me in order to prepare myself for the automobile industry. #engineering #cars...

#pathway

Leo A.’s Avatar
Leo A. Jun 22, 2016
raul M.’s Avatar
raul M. Jun 21, 2016

do I need good gradeds to be a engineer in construction or in car mechanic?

i am in 11th grade and i want to do this because ir seem fun and have 2 unles in this career #engineer #construction #cars...

#mechanic

Juan R.’s Avatar
Juan R. May 19, 2016

What degree do you study if you want to know about cars?

I like cars a lot and I want to know about engines...

#cars

Becca H.’s Avatar
Becca H. May 17, 2016
Felix S.’s Avatar
Felix S. May 16, 2016

Are automotive engineering positions limited based on location?

Are certain areas of the US better for automotive engineers or is the general position based in certain areas (ie Detroit with its car manufacturing legacy) ? I am based in California #engineer #automotive #cars...

#mechanic

Rashane H.’s Avatar
Rashane H. Jul 31, 2015

Mechanical engineering

Hey! I'm a senior in High school right now, am interested in Mechanical engineering and what school do i have to go to in Massachusetts ? what degrees do i have to have ? #mechanical #cars #expert...

#master

Jorge  N.’s Avatar
Jorge N. Feb 25, 2015

Computer Engineer or Automotive Engineer?

I enjoy the concepts of both computer and automotive engineering, but I don't know which one to choose as my career. What are some things that I should look at when making my final decision? What are the benefits of choosing one over the other? Is there any way to combine the two in order to...

#computer-engineering #cars #automotive #advice

Dasan C.’s Avatar
Dasan C. Dec 03, 2014

I am interested in cars but I do not want to design them I would like to fix and build them. What major should I look into?

I am junior at Boston Collegiate Charter School and growing up I always liked cars. I use to collect toy cars and models of cars and still have them all. I collected small cars like Hot Wheels and bigger cars as well. I always took them apart and put them together. I always liked the movie...

#design #cars #automobile-design

Khaleef M.’s Avatar
Khaleef M. Dec 01, 2014

What is necessary to succeed as an automotive engineer?

I am a junior at Boston Collegiate, and I want to start developing skills to become a automotive engineer now. I am curious to what an engineer, specifically automotive, needs under his belt to succeed (this includes majors, skills and habits). What makes an engineer a "good" engineer?...

#cars #automotive #technology #mechanics #engineering

AaronCodman4 .’s Avatar
AaronCodman4 . Sep 07, 2012

what composes the day-to-day life of an automotive engineer?

i have always been interested in cars and i want to know what it would be like to design them. i also want to know what kind of money i can expect to make. #engineer #mechanical #automotive...

#cars

Tyler C.’s Avatar
Tyler C. Jan 19, 2012

Where would I start my career as a automotive engineer?

I would like to become an automotive engineer where would I start taking steps toward this profession as a high school student. #engineering #automotive...

#cars