Career Questions tagged Cars

juan’s Avatar
juan Sep 07 117 views

what to do to become a mechanic?

what will it take to become a mechanic ? what skills do I need? and what will I benefit from working under a compony?

brandon’s Avatar
brandon Sep 01 121 views

what steps would you recommend i take to prepare for the automotive engineer field

what steps would you recommend i take to prepare for the automotive engineer .thank you

Halle’s Avatar
Halle Aug 26 145 views

What certifications would make it easier to get a job in the automotive industry?

Is iCar a good program?

Mason’s Avatar
Mason Aug 26 181 views

what is the daily worklife of a mechanic?

what is the daily worklife of a mechanic consist of, is it alot of the same thing everyday, or dose it vary quite a bit?

Halle’s Avatar
Halle Aug 26 138 views

Where would be a good place to go to school for auto body?

I can't decide if school is best for me, or if I could just go straight into the work force.

Mason’s Avatar
Mason Aug 26 111 views

should i go to college for auto body?

should i go to college for auto body? is it better to to to college or have hands on expirience in the workplace?

Isabella’s Avatar
Isabella Aug 26 76 views

What are the working conditions like in automotive?

interested in mechanics

Isabella’s Avatar
Isabella Aug 26 57 views

What's it like to work in and Autoshop?

interested in automotive

Isabella’s Avatar
Isabella Aug 26 73 views

What jobs are there in Automotive repair?

I wanna be a mechanic and learn my trade, I would appreciate some advice and even some tips

Wilson’s Avatar
Wilson Jul 20 91 views

What are some challenges I may face in an Automotive Career?

Pro and Cons or just Challenges in being a mechanic thank you!

Wilson’s Avatar
Wilson Jul 20 91 views

After basic's in the Automotive trade, what are some good steps into becoming a better mechanic?

Hello my name is Wilson, I'm doing basics right now for the automotive trade and I am wondering what would be some great next steps into becoming a Master Mechanic.
Thank You!

Omari’s Avatar
Omari Jun 16 255 views

What Advice Would You Give To a Teen Who Is Starting to Have an Interest in Computer Science and Automotive?

Hello! As a child I have always had a passion for cars, which is still reigning now, but I have down this newfound love for CS. What advice would you give someone who is willing to a career in these sectors, and is there any resources that I can use to help gain further knowledge about them?

lorenzo’s Avatar
lorenzo Apr 12 218 views

As an auto mechanic what is the biggest obstacle you'll face and the best way to face it

I also want to own a shop in the near future

Alyssa’s Avatar
Alyssa Mar 16 125 views

What Kind of problems do you mainly run into throughout a work week?

My name is Alyssa I am curious to find out what accident repairs are dealt with the most when working in a collision repair shop and how its handled on busy days.

Arath’s Avatar
Arath Feb 02 141 views

How much money do you need to put down to build a proper tool set?

How much do you have to expect to drop on tools, and is it possible without going into debt as a starting tech?
#automotive #tools #SnapOn #Matco #ASE #Cars #Mechanics #Automotive-Technician

Arath’s Avatar
Arath Feb 02 141 views

What is your view on the negativity mechanics get?

Often the stereotype of the crooked mechanic falls into someones head, but i wanted to know how often does it happen and how does it affect the morale of your shop?
#automotive #cars #ASE #Mechanic #tools

Arath’s Avatar
Arath Feb 02 150 views

How competitive is the automotive field?

I've been told that starting techs can be received with hostility by older techs because it's a competitive field. Is this true? #Automotive #ASE #Cars #Tools

Brandon’s Avatar
Brandon Jan 20 184 views

I want to work with cars I really like them but dont know what job would best fit and get paid well yearly what job best suits ideas?

I like cars and do not know what job what best suit me #cars

Jake’s Avatar
Jake Sep 29, 2021 326 views

What kind of stuff can I learn from an automotive class?

I'd love to have my own #auto shop one day and I love sports #sports #engineer #automotive #mechanic #cars

Bruce’s Avatar
Bruce May 24, 2021 211 views

What is like working and being a mechanic?

Your routine for the day and what problems you face while working #mechanics #cars

caden’s Avatar
caden May 14, 2021 188 views

What will it be like to be a mechanic?

My dads owns his own business and does cars and motorcycles and i wanna know how it will be like to work there for him? #cars

paul’s Avatar
paul May 11, 2021 221 views

whats its like being a mechanic?

#Cars #college-bound #

paul’s Avatar
paul Apr 29, 2021 198 views

should i start a business as a automotive mechanics?

attending miami lakes educational and technical school.#cars #college-jobs

tyler’s Avatar
tyler Apr 22, 2021 408 views

how much does a car mechanic get payed

#automotive #cars

James’s Avatar
James Nov 14, 2020 353 views

Does anyone work for Respecta Car?

Planning my apprentice work in Montenegro, in the Respecta Car company - https://respectacar.com/. It's a leading car rental service in Montenegro. I have good connection, my friend worked one year in Montenegro. He had a very good experience. #work #cars #automotive

sam’s Avatar
sam Oct 24, 2020 319 views

Structural Engineering and Automotive industry

Hello , I'm in my first year studying civil and structural engineering and I'm interested in automotive industry so I want to know if the structural engineers is needed in this field and if so , what are the essentials I need to have ? #Structural-engineering #Cars #automotive

Dominick’s Avatar
Dominick Oct 22, 2020 334 views

What career best fits my strengths and hobbies?

I'm a senior in high school and would like a future career as an auto-mechanic. My two strongest strengths are: I never give up and I am a problem solver. My hobbies are working and playing problem solving games. Given my strengths and hobbies what kind of career best fits me? What other...

Edwin’s Avatar
Edwin Oct 08, 2020 333 views

If my strengths are. When I watch YouTube videos on cars, I learn a lot more than I used to know. And when I detail cars, I feel motivated to keep working for my future, what types of careers or industries might best fit me? What other strengths or experiences might I need for the suggested careers?

#question #careers #job #future #suggestions #cars #strenghts #career #job-skills #business #industries #knowledge

Dominick’s Avatar
Dominick Oct 06, 2020 346 views

What should be my first step once I graduate high school if I want to get into the automotive industry?

I'm a senior in high school and really want to be a mechanic. I want to be able to diagnose a vehicles problem and be able to fix it.
#automotive #mechanic #cars #steps #high-school #trucks

Darrion’s Avatar
Darrion Oct 02, 2020 226 views

What are some good colleges for car engineering?

This looks like something i'll be interested in #cars