Career Questions tagged Design

Creative design is essential in many careers. Some of the most popular ones include graphic design, interior, video games, and user experience. Please read below for more information.

Jess M.’s Avatar
Jess M. 21 hours ago 9 views

If I want to get into fashion design, what would be the best first few steps?

I’m 17, and I’m just curious because I love thinking about outfits. I just would like to know some of the first steps to make my ideas into reality. #fashion #fashion #fashion-design #graphic-design #design #marketing #business #art...

Evan K.’s Avatar
Evan K. 21 hours ago 0 views

Do clients in the arts allow for artistic liberties to be taken?

In art classes I’m currently in, teacher allow us to take artistic liberties, but claim that graphic design clients won’t let us do that. Is that necessarily true? #art #graphic-design #design...

#fine-art

Evan K.’s Avatar
Evan K. 21 hours ago 0 views

How easy is it to get jobs as a traditional artist?

I enjoy doing traditional art rather than graphic design and digital art. Is it easy to get jobs doing these? #art #graphic-design #design #fine-art...

#artist

Sunrise G.’s Avatar
Sunrise G. Nov 16 28 views

How many years of animation should i have before going into a colleague

Hi im 14 years old and im wondering how many years should i have in animation before i enter a animation colleague. I ask this because im worried that because indont animate that well yet i might not get accepted :( #animation #art #animation #job #design...

#artist

Mattea S.’s Avatar
Mattea S. Nov 14 20 views

What should I put in my fashion and design portfolio, and when should it be done?

I’m dead set on being a fashion designer, but as a year round athlete, it’s hard to build a portfolio. More specifically one that is worth looking at. #fashion...

#design

Olivia C.’s Avatar
Olivia C. Nov 06 30 views

How should you get started as an upcoming animator?

Are there certain things new animators should be looking out for when they begin to transfer themselves into a bigger world of art? How would one know where to begin on their journey? #animation #art #design #graphic-design...

#artist

Celena C.’s Avatar
Celena C. Oct 03 23 views

For Animators: How long does it take to finish a movie scene/project?

I am a Job Corps student that is working so hard to become an animator! I have several questions I would love to ask that I would love to hear from animators that could give me some time of their day to give me advice. It would mean so much to me, and maybe someday I would love to work with any...

#animation #career #design #artist

Vincent A.’s Avatar
Vincent A. Sep 27 53 views

How does a graphic designer get hired?

I would like to know how a graphic designer gets hired and about how long it took to get a call back for an interview? #graphic-design...

#design

Vincent A.’s Avatar
Vincent A. Sep 27 64 views

What is the best way to deal with unrealistic clients as a graphic designer?

I am aware that some clients may want designs that don't fit in their budget and some clients may be unrealistic with how fast they want the project done, so I was wondering what would be the best and most efficient way to deal with these clients? #graphic-design...

#design

Vincent A.’s Avatar
Vincent A. Sep 27 48 views

How long did it take to become a successful graphic designer?

I am a high school student and I would like to know about how long would it be before I start to become a successful graphic designer or at least finish a couple of designs for customers? #graphic-design...

#design

Vincent A.’s Avatar
Vincent A. Sep 27 34 views

What is the pay like for a graphic designer?

Do graphic designers get paid hourly or do they get paid for each project or design they complete for customers? #graphic-design...

#design

Avonleigh Y.’s Avatar
Avonleigh Y. Sep 16 28 views
Ave G.’s Avatar
Ave G. Sep 16 34 views

how hard is it to be a designer and a cool makeup artist

i love making scary make up it is cool and is seems fun to m ake people look so freaky and scary #nightmares #cosmetology #art #artist #fashion...

#design

Avonleigh Y.’s Avatar
Avonleigh Y. Sep 12 57 views
Celina R.’s Avatar
Celina R. Sep 10 47 views

What certifications are associated with web design?

I am an artist with an interest in IT pursuing certifications at a program named NPower #art #graphic-design...

#design

Frank R.’s Avatar
Frank R. Sep 10 37 views

Is it hard to get hired as an animator?

I'm a 17-year old senior in high school and i aspire to become an animator. I have no idea how much the animation field demands to be hired and i worry that there are limited positions to which i can pick up with little to no experience. #animation #art...

#design

Jaden M.’s Avatar
Jaden M. Sep 06 51 views

What are the requirements to become a graphic designer?

I am a High School Senior, and I have yet to start the college application process. I am interested in both engineering and graphic design. #graphic-design #art #college...

#design

Jennifer E.’s Avatar
Jennifer E. Sep 06 38 views

What other strengths or experiences might I need for a career in a fashion industry?

Hi my name is Jennifer, I am a Glen Rose HS students, I am 17 years old and a junior. My strengths are being a good communicator, organizing and cleaning. I am interested in the fashion industry. In my spare time I like to organize. What other strengths or experiences might I need for a career...

#fashion #fashion-design #career #design

Israel R.’s Avatar
Israel R. Sep 05 90 views

I am in the 9th grade and I am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps I should consider based on my passions and interests?

At school, I am most interested in Game Designer, Game Concept Designer, and Lead Game Developer, while some of my hobbies include Learning/Playing Video Games, Drawing/Art, and Programming. A topic that I am passionate about is getting into a University that fits my needs. What are some career...

#career #design #video-games #game-design #video-game-design #technology

Caitlin P.’s Avatar
Caitlin P. Jul 12, 2018 355 views

What part of your job do you love the most?

I am an incoming freshman (Undeclared) with interests in Civil Engineering, Environmental Policy, Biostatistics, Data Science, Sociology, Public Health, Entrepreneurship, Product Design, Network Administration, and Financial Analyst & Planning. I am exploring different career possibilities...

#environmental #engineering #policy #science #stem #business #health #financial #network #design #product #major #public-health #biostatistics #undeclared #planning #public #data #civil #analyst #administration #entrepreneurship #sociology

Saadia A.’s Avatar
Saadia A. Aug 25 66 views

which field of computers is best for designing different objects such as furniture,buildings.jewelry and lots of other objects

I have the interest of making design of every object in the world ; )...

#design