Career Questions tagged Design

Creative design is essential in many careers. Some of the most popular ones include graphic design, interior, video games, and user experience. Please read below for more information.

Ana R.’s Avatar
Ana R. Jul 10 28 views

do you need to know how to draw to become an interior designer?

hello, I'm currently thinking about changing my major and my uni counselor told me to take one of those tests to know what career would be best for me and my results were design and arts. I'm interested in interior design but im not that good at drawing, I'm not the worst but,,, so, I'd like to...

#interiordesign #interior-design #career #design

Caireen S.’s Avatar
Caireen S. Jun 19 76 views
Caireen S.’s Avatar
Caireen S. Jun 19 79 views
Amelia K.’s Avatar
Amelia K. Jun 16 159 views

Designers: What do you wish you knew before starting out in your career?

I am planning on pursuing a career in some type of design and I was wondering if you could let me know what you wished you knew before starting. Is there anything you would change about your education or your experiences before pursuing your career? #design...

#career

Amelia K.’s Avatar
Amelia K. Jun 16 109 views

What are the educational requirements for a career in design and marketing?

I am interested in merging interests in business and art in college and I was wondering what classes I may need to take in order to be prepared for a career in design or marketing. #art #business #design #marketing...

Belayneh T.’s Avatar
Belayneh T. Jun 15 79 views

what is the best programming language for drawing 3-D pictures?

I wanna design 3-D artifact with simple programming languages #programming #design #game-design...

#computer

Diepreye E.’s Avatar
Diepreye E. Jun 03 168 views

Are there companies that help market and creat prototype for your invention free of cost to you

I have a marine tech idea that is very lucrative and can help further research into marine life and related field and need help in seeing this invention made into reality I've done a patent search into it and it's in the clear I've tried searching for companies or people to make the prototype...

#idea #marketing #finance #innovation #marine-biology #science #design #investment-management #business #entrepreneur #technology #invention

CNelson C.’s Avatar
CNelson C. May 18 55 views

Are there currently any job shadowing career options, for Fashion in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth Metroplex?

I am a Fashion Design major at El Centro College in Dallas, Texas. In the stage of my college career to persue an intership in Fashion/ Apparel Design. I also have work experience in the beauty industry and a passion for art and design....

#design

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 12 107 views

what is a good way to get your modeling picture to a person who does that kind of stuff

Many told me I am pretty and beautiful and gorgeous (I have a hard time believing them) But I would love to model #art #design #fashion #photograph...

#graphic-design

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 21 172 views

What could I do to sharpen my design skills RIGHT NOW?

What could I do to keep busy and productive, and keep my interior design skills sharp? Are there ways to design without going out? (I know that with COVID-19 around I won't have as many options.)#career #design #interior-design...

#any

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 01 95 views

Hi, I'm in 8th grade, and I want to be an interior designer. I just don't know where to start though.

Every time I choose a career/passion to pursue, the career always has a way for me to be creative. I want to try interior design, but I'm not sure where to start. I want to go to the University of Cincinnati for a design degree, but I also want to make a few goals for me to reach right now....

#college #after-college #interior-design #career #design

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 06 232 views

How do you start your own company?

I want to start my own interior design company after I graduate college and after I am more known for my design passion, but how do I do that? Would I need to work with other pro-designers? Will I need to start saving money soon after college? Should I work in a design company before starting...

#business #entrepreneur #after-college #interior-design #design

Ashiq Ilahi S.’s Avatar
Ashiq Ilahi S. Apr 04 88 views

I would like to know if there are any summer/online internships for high schoolers related to Architecture and Design in LA?

I am interested in pursuing a career related to Architecture. In order to develop experience, I would like to know if there any openings for either summer or online internships related to this subject. Thank You. #career #architecture #internship...

#design

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 02 119 views

What school should I go to for interior design? I want to go to the University of Cincinnati but is that the best choice?

I want to get the best education to have the most successful career. What programs should I do and what degrees should I strive for? #college #interior-design #design #school...

#degree

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 01 89 views

What's the difference between a interior designer and an interior decorator besides the degree?

Do they both choose furniture and wall colors, etc? Which one get more job opportunities? Which one is more successful($)? #interior-design...

#design

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 01 79 views

What does the everyday schedule look like if your an interior designer?

I want to be an interior designer, but what would I be doing everyday? Would I be building and working/designing a space? Or would I be doing paperwork and using a computer part of the time too? #design...

#interior-design

Younes E.’s Avatar
Younes E. Mar 30 139 views

How to be come a UI/UX designer coming an engineering background ?

I'm a computer science engineering student .who is turning to UI/UX design as self-thought . #design #graphic-design #engineering...

#computer