Career Questions tagged Design

Creative design is essential in many careers. Some of the most popular ones include graphic design, interior, video games, and user experience. Please read below for more information.

Celena C.’s Avatar
Celena C. Oct 03 7 views

For Animators: How long does it take to finish a movie scene/project?

I am a Job Corps student that is working so hard to become an animator! I have several questions I would love to ask that I would love to hear from animators that could give me some time of their day to give me advice. It would mean so much to me, and maybe someday I would love to work with any...

#artist #animation #design #career

Vincent A.’s Avatar
Vincent A. Sep 27 34 views

How does a graphic designer get hired?

I would like to know how a graphic designer gets hired and about how long it took to get a call back for an interview? #graphic-design...

#design

Vincent A.’s Avatar
Vincent A. Sep 27 34 views

What is the best way to deal with unrealistic clients as a graphic designer?

I am aware that some clients may want designs that don't fit in their budget and some clients may be unrealistic with how fast they want the project done, so I was wondering what would be the best and most efficient way to deal with these clients? #graphic-design...

#design

Vincent A.’s Avatar
Vincent A. Sep 27 24 views

How long did it take to become a successful graphic designer?

I am a high school student and I would like to know about how long would it be before I start to become a successful graphic designer or at least finish a couple of designs for customers? #graphic-design...

#design

Vincent A.’s Avatar
Vincent A. Sep 27 15 views

What is the pay like for a graphic designer?

Do graphic designers get paid hourly or do they get paid for each project or design they complete for customers? #graphic-design...

#design

Avonleigh Y.’s Avatar
Avonleigh Y. Sep 16 19 views
Ave G.’s Avatar
Ave G. Sep 16 19 views

how hard is it to be a designer and a cool makeup artist

i love making scary make up it is cool and is seems fun to m ake people look so freaky and scary #nightmares #cosmetology #art #artist #fashion...

#design

Avonleigh Y.’s Avatar
Avonleigh Y. Sep 12 17 views
Celina R.’s Avatar
Celina R. Sep 10 35 views

What certifications are associated with web design?

I am an artist with an interest in IT pursuing certifications at a program named NPower #art #graphic-design...

#design

Frank R.’s Avatar
Frank R. Sep 10 12 views

Is it hard to get hired as an animator?

I'm a 17-year old senior in high school and i aspire to become an animator. I have no idea how much the animation field demands to be hired and i worry that there are limited positions to which i can pick up with little to no experience. #animation #art...

#design

Jaden M.’s Avatar
Jaden M. Sep 06 34 views

What are the requirements to become a graphic designer?

I am a High School Senior, and I have yet to start the college application process. I am interested in both engineering and graphic design. #graphic-design #art #college...

#design

Jennifer E.’s Avatar
Jennifer E. Sep 06 21 views

What other strengths or experiences might I need for a career in a fashion industry?

Hi my name is Jennifer, I am a Glen Rose HS students, I am 17 years old and a junior. My strengths are being a good communicator, organizing and cleaning. I am interested in the fashion industry. In my spare time I like to organize. What other strengths or experiences might I need for a career...

#fashion #fashion-design #career #design

Israel R.’s Avatar
Israel R. Sep 05 72 views

I am in the 9th grade and I am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps I should consider based on my passions and interests?

At school, I am most interested in Game Designer, Game Concept Designer, and Lead Game Developer, while some of my hobbies include Learning/Playing Video Games, Drawing/Art, and Programming. A topic that I am passionate about is getting into a University that fits my needs. What are some career...

#technology #game-design #design #video-games #video-game-design #career

Caitlin P.’s Avatar
Caitlin P. Jul 12, 2018 315 views

What part of your job do you love the most?

I am an incoming freshman (Undeclared) with interests in Civil Engineering, Environmental Policy, Biostatistics, Data Science, Sociology, Public Health, Entrepreneurship, Product Design, Network Administration, and Financial Analyst & Planning. I am exploring different career possibilities...

#public-health #public #engineering #undeclared #administration #entrepreneurship #planning #civil #biostatistics #financial #environmental #business #health #network #science #analyst #product #data #policy #design #major #stem #sociology

Saadia A.’s Avatar
Saadia A. Aug 25 39 views

which field of computers is best for designing different objects such as furniture,buildings.jewelry and lots of other objects

I have the interest of making design of every object in the world ; )...

#design

Mario C.’s Avatar
Mario C. Jul 29 44 views
Giulianna L.’s Avatar
Giulianna L. Jul 26 38 views

What is it like being a fashion designer?

I have always wanted to be one, but im nervous im not passionate about it enough. What is it like? Is it very competitive? #fashion #fashion-design #design...

#art

Alex M.’s Avatar
Alex M. Jul 16 61 views

What kinds of jobs/careers can I pursue with an architectural & engineering design degree?

As of the date that I have wrote this question, I have been at Job corps for a little over a week, and through the MYPACE program have learned that I would want to look into pursuing a career path towards architectural and engineering design. Because of this, I am wondering what kind of...

#engineering #architecture #design

Alberto H.’s Avatar
Alberto H. Jul 12 43 views
Jonathan M.’s Avatar
Jonathan M. Jul 12 34 views
Johnny C.’s Avatar
Johnny C. Jul 11 56 views
Madison H.’s Avatar
Madison H. Aug 21, 2018 132 views

what is salary for a designer

like a home designer #salary #design #designer...

#art

kenzie J.’s Avatar
kenzie J. Jun 12 71 views
Kass D.’s Avatar
Kass D. Jun 04 117 views

What are the usual degree requirements of a Web Designer and Developer

I am starting school at a local community college this fall, and after long deliberation, have decided that I want to do web design/development, since I have taken both AP Art and AP Computer Science Principles, and they both ended up being two of my favorite classes, and have given me enough...

#webdesign #informationsystems #webdevelopment #college #web-design #graphic-design #web-designer #webdeveloper #design #associates-degree

Jason P.’s Avatar
Jason P. May 03 54 views