Career Questions tagged Design

Creative design is essential in many careers. Some of the most popular ones include graphic design, interior, video games, and user experience. Please read below for more information.

Keon G.’s Avatar
Keon G. Sep 22 33 views

If your a realtor could you design someones house?

I would love to design houses because I play this game Where i build and design homes. #realtor #designer #bloxburg...

#design

James W.’s Avatar
James W. Sep 18 88 views

How to draw.

My name is James and I love to draw but every-time I present everyone asks what’s that. How do I improve my drawing skills? #artist #design...

#art

jessica P.’s Avatar
jessica P. Sep 15 97 views

Interned at Google as a Product Manager and wonder switching my career role

Interned at Google and a couple of startups and realized that product management framework isn't something tangible where it's not an essential skillset needed in a startup. I'd like to be a person who's absolutely needed with tangible skill sets. Talked with a few product managers who've...

#design #product #career

Zeporian C.’s Avatar
Zeporian C. Sep 04 156 views

I'm a sophomore in high school and I'm exploring my career options. What are some career options that align with these interests and what are some helpful next steps I can take in the near future?

At school I'm mostly interested in English while my hobbies include writing, criticizing or praising movies and music, photography, and anything that has to do with design or visual art. Topics that intrigue me are politics, debate, and changing the world for the...

#arts #film-acting #editing #film #film-production #director #writer #career #media-production #design #english #film-editing #filmdirector

Xue W.’s Avatar
Xue W. Aug 03 174 views

Is UX design a oversatuarated industry to choose?

Hi! I am a new master graduate in chemical engineering, living in Canada. I'm also a international student. However, I almost have no interest in this field and due to covid-19, most of the oil companies are laying off people rather hiring. This makes me to change my career. I'm interested in...

#design #technology #uxdesign #career

Tawnyce T.’s Avatar
Tawnyce T. Jul 19 54 views

How do you decide what major you want to do?

I'm graduating class of '21 and I still haven't decided if I actually wanted to go to college. I like to do Interior Design but I'm starting to think that it's just a hobby. #interior-design #design #interior-decorator...

#interior

Grace K.’s Avatar
Grace K. Jul 17 82 views

What kind of jobs are avaliable in the art industry right now?

I've always had an interest in studying art, it's one if the few things I enjoy learning and improving in. However, I'm not really sure what kind of careers I could have with an art degree. I'm mainly interested in design programs like game, digitial or 3D modeling design. #design #career #art...

#july20

Samuel D.’s Avatar
Samuel D. Jul 16 59 views
Ana R.’s Avatar
Ana R. Jul 10 87 views

do you need to know how to draw to become an interior designer?

hello, I'm currently thinking about changing my major and my uni counselor told me to take one of those tests to know what career would be best for me and my results were design and arts. I'm interested in interior design but im not that good at drawing, I'm not the worst but,,, so, I'd like to...

#interiordesign #design #interior-design #career

Caireen S.’s Avatar
Caireen S. Jun 19 121 views
Amelia K.’s Avatar
Amelia K. Jun 16 193 views

Designers: What do you wish you knew before starting out in your career?

I am planning on pursuing a career in some type of design and I was wondering if you could let me know what you wished you knew before starting. Is there anything you would change about your education or your experiences before pursuing your career? #design...

#career

Amelia K.’s Avatar
Amelia K. Jun 16 143 views

What are the educational requirements for a career in design and marketing?

I am interested in merging interests in business and art in college and I was wondering what classes I may need to take in order to be prepared for a career in design or marketing. #art #business #design #marketing...

Belayneh T.’s Avatar
Belayneh T. Jun 15 128 views

what is the best programming language for drawing 3-D pictures?

I wanna design 3-D artifact with simple programming languages #programming #design #game-design...

#computer

Diepreye E.’s Avatar
Diepreye E. Jun 03 212 views

Are there companies that help market and creat prototype for your invention free of cost to you

I have a marine tech idea that is very lucrative and can help further research into marine life and related field and need help in seeing this invention made into reality I've done a patent search into it and it's in the clear I've tried searching for companies or people to make the prototype...

#technology #finance #innovation #entrepreneur #marketing #idea #investment-management #business #marine-biology #design #science #invention

CNelson C.’s Avatar
CNelson C. May 18 69 views

Are there currently any job shadowing career options, for Fashion in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth Metroplex?

I am a Fashion Design major at El Centro College in Dallas, Texas. In the stage of my college career to persue an intership in Fashion/ Apparel Design. I also have work experience in the beauty industry and a passion for art and design....

#design

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 12 127 views

what is a good way to get your modeling picture to a person who does that kind of stuff

Many told me I am pretty and beautiful and gorgeous (I have a hard time believing them) But I would love to model #art #design #fashion #photograph...

#graphic-design

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 21 206 views

What could I do to sharpen my design skills RIGHT NOW?

What could I do to keep busy and productive, and keep my interior design skills sharp? Are there ways to design without going out? (I know that with COVID-19 around I won't have as many options.)#career #design #interior-design...

#any

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 01 119 views

Hi, I'm in 8th grade, and I want to be an interior designer. I just don't know where to start though.

Every time I choose a career/passion to pursue, the career always has a way for me to be creative. I want to try interior design, but I'm not sure where to start. I want to go to the University of Cincinnati for a design degree, but I also want to make a few goals for me to reach right now....

#design #career #after-college #interior-design #college

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 06 265 views

How do you start your own company?

I want to start my own interior design company after I graduate college and after I am more known for my design passion, but how do I do that? Would I need to work with other pro-designers? Will I need to start saving money soon after college? Should I work in a design company before starting...

#design #entrepreneur #after-college #business #interior-design