Career Questions tagged Design

Creative design is essential in many careers. Some of the most popular ones include graphic design, interior, video games, and user experience. Please read below for more information.

Younes E.’s Avatar
Younes E. yesterday 44 views

How to be come a UI/UX designer coming an engineering background ?

I'm a computer science engineering student .who is turning to UI/UX design as self-thought . #design #graphic-design #engineering...

#computer

Abdiel L.’s Avatar
Abdiel L. Mar 05 61 views

Is a career in Video Game Design viable for living?

If I pursue a career in game design, will it help pay for bills and the like or should it just stay a hobby? #video-game-design #games #design...

#game-design

Abdiel L.’s Avatar
Abdiel L. Mar 05 52 views
justin G.’s Avatar
justin G. Feb 24 50 views
Aun M.’s Avatar
Aun M. Feb 23 89 views

Does one need to be good at drawing to pursue a career in graphic design?

Even though I don't plan on pursuing a career in the graphic design field, this has always been a question of curiosity. I'm taking a communications technology course where we look at graphic design, and our teacher said that you don't need to know how to draw at all. Rather, you just need to...

#design #graphic-design #art #graphic-designer #career

Jersey S.’s Avatar
Jersey S. Feb 20 76 views

What should I do to get into the graphic design world?

I'm a student in 11th grade and I was wondering what skills should I improve on, certificates to get into, or any tasks I should do to increase my chances in getting into the graphic design world? Also, what should I include in my portfolio? #graphic-design #art #design...

#designer

ammy G.’s Avatar
ammy G. Feb 06 97 views
Javier R.’s Avatar
Javier R. Dec 10, 2019 109 views
Jess M.’s Avatar
Jess M. Dec 10, 2019 95 views

If I want to get into fashion design, what would be the best first few steps?

I’m 17, and I’m just curious because I love thinking about outfits. I just would like to know some of the first steps to make my ideas into reality. #fashion #fashion #fashion-design #graphic-design #design #marketing #business #art...

Evan K.’s Avatar
Evan K. Dec 10, 2019 70 views

Do clients in the arts allow for artistic liberties to be taken?

In art classes I’m currently in, teacher allow us to take artistic liberties, but claim that graphic design clients won’t let us do that. Is that necessarily true? #art #graphic-design #design...

#fine-art

Evan K.’s Avatar
Evan K. Dec 10, 2019 86 views

How easy is it to get jobs as a traditional artist?

I enjoy doing traditional art rather than graphic design and digital art. Is it easy to get jobs doing these? #art #graphic-design #design #fine-art...

#artist

Sunrise G.’s Avatar
Sunrise G. Nov 16, 2019 75 views

How many years of animation should i have before going into a colleague

Hi im 14 years old and im wondering how many years should i have in animation before i enter a animation colleague. I ask this because im worried that because indont animate that well yet i might not get accepted :( #animation #art #animation #job #design...

#artist

Mattea S.’s Avatar
Mattea S. Nov 14, 2019 68 views

What should I put in my fashion and design portfolio, and when should it be done?

I’m dead set on being a fashion designer, but as a year round athlete, it’s hard to build a portfolio. More specifically one that is worth looking at. #fashion...

#design

Olivia C.’s Avatar
Olivia C. Nov 06, 2019 69 views

How should you get started as an upcoming animator?

Are there certain things new animators should be looking out for when they begin to transfer themselves into a bigger world of art? How would one know where to begin on their journey? #animation #art #design #graphic-design...

#artist

Celena C.’s Avatar
Celena C. Oct 03, 2019 60 views

For Animators: How long does it take to finish a movie scene/project?

I am a Job Corps student that is working so hard to become an animator! I have several questions I would love to ask that I would love to hear from animators that could give me some time of their day to give me advice. It would mean so much to me, and maybe someday I would love to work with any...

#animation #design #artist #career

Vincent A.’s Avatar
Vincent A. Sep 27, 2019 102 views

How does a graphic designer get hired?

I would like to know how a graphic designer gets hired and about how long it took to get a call back for an interview? #graphic-design...

#design

Vincent A.’s Avatar
Vincent A. Sep 27, 2019 109 views

What is the best way to deal with unrealistic clients as a graphic designer?

I am aware that some clients may want designs that don't fit in their budget and some clients may be unrealistic with how fast they want the project done, so I was wondering what would be the best and most efficient way to deal with these clients? #graphic-design...

#design