Career Questions tagged Highschool

Sona A.’s Avatar
Sona A. Sep 09 61 views

My question was regarding the internships for high schoolers that might be good to start with

As a high schooler who is the middle of developing my skill, I was wondering if there were some internship positions out there that would help with getting better at what I do, which is traditional 2D animation. Things that will help me develop. #animation #internship...

#highschool

Danielle G.’s Avatar
Danielle G. Aug 05 76 views

how to stay focus when it comes to work from school

Im 15yr old well starting the 11th grade and I know im going to be really unfocus because I wasn't focus for virtual school last school year. #highschool...

#school

Ja’Nae T.’s Avatar
Ja’Nae T. Jul 27 46 views

How to make sure I Graduate highschool?

As a start my grades started to job to help me . I had someone who would will help me but we are not on speaking terms. I’m not the best at school and I just wanna make sure I pass so it feels like I don’t wanna have to ask anyone for help. #highschool # trying to do...

Keziyah C.’s Avatar
Keziyah C. Jul 01 95 views

What do I need to know becoming a artist

I’m in high school and I love art. Drawing and painting is best for me #artist...

#highschool

Henry L.’s Avatar
Henry L. Jul 01 122 views

What equipment does a graphic designer use?

I currently go to high school and want to become either an architect or graphic designer. I want to know more about the tech requirements. #graphic-design #design #highschool #art...

#tech

Emani W.’s Avatar
Emani W. Jun 30 100 views

Interested in the medical field but I'm afraid of a lot of blood and syringes, what are good fields to look into?

Still doesn't know what's the best field of interest is yet is going to start looking into the medical field. Still don't know how to narrow down the choices of careers but is trying there best. #overload #highschool...

#medical

Anonymous A.’s Avatar
Anonymous A. Jun 11 153 views

Does anyone have a list of Scholarship that you have applied for?

Here's some things you should know about me that may be helpful: - I'm first generation -I am a rising senior - I'm in AZ -I've taken Honors classes -Play Varsity Sports - I volunteer - I'm in HOSA and serve as a state officer (azhosa.org) - NHS -Advocate for my city's youth (Buckeye Youth...

#college #college-advice #scholarship #advice #senior #highschool #career #classof2022 #scholarships

Maya O.’s Avatar
Maya O. Jun 08 82 views

How can I become involved in the field of behavioral neuroscience as a high school student?

As a high school student, I have heard that colleges are looking to see that you are taking interest in a field of study. #neuroscience #science #volunteer #highschool...

Emma O.’s Avatar
Emma O. May 19 130 views

College Application Process

Hi! I am a junior in high school, and I plan to apply to colleges soon. I was wondering if this community has any advice on creating the best application possible. I plan to focus on extracurriculars, achievements, and grades. Do you have any tips on how to create an application that stands out...

#college #highschool #collegeapplication

Stephan C.’s Avatar
Stephan C. May 03 82 views

How to become a audio engineer on the road?

Things you need to know about me is that I'm a nice, brave, kind of shy, and a adventure of type of person, who likes to do a lot of things....

#highschool

Nora R.’s Avatar
Nora R. Apr 23 177 views

What are steps that I can take in High School to prepare myself for studying Architecture in College?

I am eager to learn about architecture in College and hope that I will be able to practice it some day. I have taken an online Yale class on Roman Architecture and done other research about the job including meeting with an architect. I would like to know what are some of the best things that I...

#highschool #architect #architecture

Edwin S.’s Avatar
Edwin S. Apr 23 134 views

How beneficial is it to pursue the career of a psychologist?

I am a Junior in high school and was wondering that if I chose to pursue the career of a psychologist, how beneficial would it be to myself and clients/patients? #career #future-careers #student #highschool...

#psychologist

izaiah D.’s Avatar
izaiah D. Apr 17 125 views

How long does it take to become a defense attorney

I attend Burton high school as a student and want to know how long my journey will be...

#highschool

Madison R.’s Avatar
Madison R. Apr 15 92 views

Is it a good idea to break my work evenly or should I work with no breaks?

I have been struggling with getting work done in a reasonable amount of time (for me) and I have been wondering if it would be a good idea to change how I do my work. At the moment I have been doing each subject back to back with minimal breaks, but I do not know if giving each subject it's on...

#highschool #earthscience #avid #worldhistory

Andres A.’s Avatar
Andres A. Apr 14 125 views

What is the hardest part about being a manager?

I am currently a junior in high school and want to learn more about being a manger . #highschool #career #manager...

#work

Myles D.’s Avatar
Myles D. Mar 10 101 views

How many AP classes should I take sophomore, and what should they be?

Right now I am thinking of taking AP English, and AP world history, I decided on these for now, but they are definitely up for change. I got to this point because I was originally going to do AP chemistry ( but its the most common course that people like me take, so maybe its not as bad as I...

#ap #highschool

Lourdes J.’s Avatar
Lourdes J. Feb 25 197 views

When is the right time to start preparing for college?

I am currently in High School and I am wondering when should iIstart preparing for college. Also, when should I consider writing my resume? #college #highschool #resume...

#resumewriting

Chloe L.’s Avatar
Chloe L. Feb 25 166 views

What are some good tips for choosing colleges?

I am a sophomore in high school thinking about college. I don't know what I want to major in yet #college...

#highschool

Amaiya A.’s Avatar
Amaiya A. Feb 24 126 views

What's something about the writing industry new writers should know?

I'm a Sophmore in high school who is very determined to get into the writing industry with an urban fiction novel I'm working on. I'm the type of person who likes to know everything I can about something before going forward so what are some things that I, as a new writer, should know about the...

#writer #literature #author #highschool

Sophina L.’s Avatar
Sophina L. Feb 18 166 views

What courses should I take in highschool to get a job in the medical field? (nurse, surgeon, doctor, etc.)

I'm a freshman in highschool and I want to make sure I choose the right courses in gr. 11 and 12 so I can possibly get a job in the medical field. #highschool #medical #nurse #surgeon #doctor #courses #surgery #professionals...

#medecine

Loren U.’s Avatar
Loren U. Jan 22 133 views

What classes and training are the most important to take when pursuing the business and management field?

Right now I'm taking 4 AP. classes and I want to look into dual enrollment. I have finished Algebra 1, Geometry, Alebra 2, and Pre Calc. I've taken Biology and Chemistry. I've taken AP Human Geography, AP Gov, and AP World History. I've taken 9th grade Lit and Comp as well as 10th grade World...

#courses #college #ap #classes #dualenrollement #highschool