Career Questions tagged Highschool

Suzanna’s Avatar
Suzanna yesterday 169 views

How can I be sure that I want to pursue a career in the medical field or something related to that as a current sophomore high school student?

I have an interest in sciences like biology and psychology and math is one of my favorite subjects, but I'm not sure if I want to go with this as my future path.

Emily’s Avatar
Emily Mar 06 41 views

What is it like to be a theology teacher?

What is it like to be a Catholic Highschool Theology Teacher? I am thinking about going into theology but i am not sure what is the best way to reach that goal.

Trang’s Avatar
Trang Mar 06 92 views

How many AP classes should I take for my sophomore year? Should I take the AP PreCalc that will be offered next year?

I will have these options:
English 10 Hn
AP European/ regular
AP PreCalc/ regular
Chemistry Hn/ regular
AP Statistics

I want to be majoring in economics. Thank you

Yili’s Avatar
Yili Mar 03 78 views

How much schooling do I need to become an artist?

I am currently a senior in high school, what are some good art colleges and what degree would becoming an artist need?

Hannah’s Avatar
Hannah Mar 02 130 views

what are some money tips you would give to high schoolers?

I'm getting close to the end of my Junior year and I'm job hunting right now. I was wondering if there's any money saving tips you wish you knew.

Nick’s Avatar
Nick Feb 28 91 views

High School Courses for the Mecanical Field?

What are some helpful high school courses for people looking at a career field in mechanics, that most school would offer.

nora’s Avatar
nora Feb 23 112 views

What are some career choices for someone whose favorite subjects are english and art??

I enjoy painting and find learning english my favorite out of all my subjects

Dennis’s Avatar
Dennis Feb 22 265 views

what are tips after high school?

I'm currently a senior in high school

Angela’s Avatar
Angela Feb 17 253 views

Tips for a high school student?

What are some tips that can help decide what colleges to apply to?

Ryan’s Avatar
Ryan Feb 09 242 views

Finding your career?

How long does it usually take people to realize what they want or have interest in in college when they don't have any in highschool?

Elahsia’s Avatar
Elahsia Feb 02 179 views

Suggestions?

My dream is to be successful in life. There's lots of careers that'll help that goal. Any suggestions? If it'll help, I love psychology and medical field related things.

Jeffrey’s Avatar
Jeffrey Jan 30 153 views

What is the best thing to do in high school to prepare for a future career?

I am currently in high school in my junior year.

Zulema’s Avatar
Zulema Jan 25 143 views

What are the daily basis like being a Ultrasound Tech?

I want to become a Ultrasound Tech when i graduate high school, But i would like to know more on what the daily basis are.

Kyra’s Avatar
Kyra Dec 09, 2022 133 views

Should I join Clubs?

Should I join any clubs that aren't related to medicine, science, or math in high school? If yes, what are some excellent suggestions and why?

Ismaeel’s Avatar
Ismaeel Nov 20, 2022 208 views

How can I get a job or shadow.....?

Hello. How are you doing? I'm a high school student and the December break is coming up. My dream is to be a commercial pilot actually. I need help finding a holiday job or something similar, perhaps even shadowing a professional.
I hope you're having a great day.
Thanks.

Giovanni’s Avatar
Giovanni Nov 17, 2022 309 views

What good internships should I look into for high school?

just askin.

trinity’s Avatar
trinity Nov 09, 2022 317 views

Freshman taking Physical Science, and i can't take biology this year. I want to do AP Bio my senior year but do Physics, Chemistry, and biology too.

I tried to sign up for Bio, but during that time I was misplaced into pre-algebra, so I was denied. Now, I'm in Algebra 1 and Physical Science CP. I tried to switch, but she said I couldn't since it's a year-long course. I'm planning on doing a major in bio-med, but I need to finish biology,...

Malaak’s Avatar
Malaak Nov 09, 2022 193 views

How did you come to terms with/and find yourself WANTING to be in the medical field, despite the expectations of immigrant parents?

If you're a first-gen and you have immigrant parents who wanted you to become a doctor, how did you come to terms with/and find yourself wanting to be in the medical field, rather than just going into it because your parents told you?

Liz’s Avatar
Liz Nov 05, 2022 468 views

What are some extracurriculars a highschool student can do to prep for a STEM career?

Are there any internships, volunteer oppurtunities or other extracurricular activities (both in-person and online) a highschool student can do in the UAE? Especially related to STEM?

nghi’s Avatar
nghi Nov 03, 2022 111 views

Work values for an academic counselor

In a high school setting, many students have extreme issues, be it with mental health, family, drugs, poor academic performance, etc. As a counselor, it should be one of your core values to care. However, where is the line drawn? To what point can you help them without crossing boundaries or...

Jennifer’s Avatar
Jennifer Oct 31, 2022 233 views

Future career goals?

I want to do something in the stem field but I'm not really passionate about anything

Liz’s Avatar
Liz Oct 30, 2022 446 views

Are there any resume building resources for highschool students?

Especially for someone who wants to persue a career in STEM?

Michael’s Avatar
Michael Oct 25, 2022 258 views

How do I know what I really want to study for my life ?

I don't know what to study and im trying to know what I want to do but I just dont know

Claire’s Avatar
Claire Oct 04, 2022 298 views

What steps can I take in high school to help me pursue a career in health science?

Preparing for my future?

Ashley’s Avatar
Ashley Oct 04, 2022 380 views

What is the "step:1" when becoming a pediatric nurse?

Hello, I'm a 10th grader in high school right now. My school offers a concurrent enrollment program where I can easily obtain my AA degree. Right now, I am taking 1 college course (US HISTORY) and AP Biology. Next year for my junior year, I'll be able to do more college courses. In my college...

Ashton’s Avatar
Ashton Sep 28, 2022 183 views

How can I be more successful in the computer science field as a high schooler?

What can I do during highschool to help me be more successful in the field of computer science?

Lilyann’s Avatar
Lilyann Aug 09, 2022 227 views

fbi and secret services question

what can i do to help get into the fbi after high school and college? ,what would help my chances?

juls’s Avatar
juls Apr 26, 2022 327 views

I'm young, dumb, and broke pls help :/

I want to earn money but i want to work at home. I also don't have a bank account. I don't have an adult to ask this kind of stuff about. Anyways, is there any possible way I can earn money at home while not having a bank account? Do I even need a bank account?

Anita’s Avatar
Anita Mar 25, 2022 325 views

What should I look for in a Medical School?

Just a sophomore (High School) wondering about the Medical School process- specifically whether or not there are some specifics I should look out for.

Mikayla’s Avatar
Mikayla Mar 09, 2022 293 views

What steps should I start taking as a sophmore in high school to prepare for college?

#highschool #advice