Career Questions tagged Highschool

Elizabeth Y.’s Avatar
Elizabeth Y. Nov 05 51 views

How do you know if going into the Nursing field is good for you?

I'm interested in going into the Nursing field, specifically in the Labor and Delivery field. I'm Elizabeth and I'm in 11th grade. Some of the skills that are needed to be a Labor and Delivery Nurse (LD Nurse) is having empathy, critical thinking, decision-making and communication skills, which...

#hospital #nursing #highschool #field #career #general

morgan H.’s Avatar
morgan H. Oct 27 36 views

What is it like being a profiler in the fbi? Does it ever get hard sometimes doing your job?

Im 16. In the 11th grade. I am also interested in becoming a profiler when I go to college. #fbi #profiler #highschool #bau #career...

#jobs

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27 19 views

What classes do I need to take in highschool to be a pastry chef?

I wanted to know what classes to take in highschool to be a pastry chef. #pastrychef #classes...

#highschool

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27 27 views

What classes do I need to take in highschool to be a therapist?

I was wondering if I needed to take any classes in highschool to be a therapist. #therapist #highschool...

#classes

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27 34 views

What classes do I need to take in highschool to be a nurse?

I want to know what classes I need to take in highschool if I need to take any classes in highschool to become a nurse. #nurse #highschool...

#classes

Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Sep 02 137 views

When should I write my SAT?

Hi, I'm confused about how the SAT works, because I'm from India. When should I take my SATs? Should I take it immediately after my 12th Final Exam? Or before it? Will it be hard for me to prepare for these two really competitive exams at the same time? Or will I have a break after my 12th...

#highschool #admissions #indian #india #sats

Claire G.’s Avatar
Claire G. Aug 21 56 views

Hi! Does anyone have any advice on starting a mock trial club or a mock trial team at their high school?

I already have a Forensics Team at my high school, so I am not sure if there will be any conflicts. On top of that, with coronavirus, I am doubtful there will be any mock trial tournaments. I've done a lot of research about mock trial and I think it would be a great addition to my school, but I...

#highschool #mocktrial #clubs

Iqra T.’s Avatar
Iqra T. Apr 18 795 views

Is there anything you regret not doing in high school/college?

Why didn't you do it and is it something you would recommend others do? #college-advice #college #highschool #highschool-advice...

#july20

Karoline V.’s Avatar
Karoline V. Jul 22 69 views

How much does a PA in neonatology make?

I am a junior in high school and want to know more about this field. #highschool #high-school...

#medicine

Yisbel F.’s Avatar
Yisbel F. Jul 11 174 views
Franklin N.’s Avatar
Franklin N. May 27 145 views
Emily S.’s Avatar
Emily S. May 14 164 views

What are the different steps you need to take to become an educator?

I am an eighth grader who is wondering about the steps to persue my dream of becoming a teacher. I would like to teach highschool students. I want to know what the best schools are for teaching and all about the process of becoming a teacher. #education #teacher #educator #teaching...

#highschool

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 14 453 views

Should I take calculus?

I'm in high school right now wanting to pursue an education in business/economics, and I'm wondering if I should take calculus in my senior year. Any advice? #math #business #career #econ #economics #highschool #school #professional...

#university

Harry S.’s Avatar
Harry S. May 13 130 views

How do you get a lab internship as a high school student?

I would love to know, be introduced, or be given with any tips towards getting into a lab internship as a high school student specifically inside the pediatrics, behavior science, or Autism related lab research. #internship #student #highschool #science...

#research

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 13 315 views

How can I make the most out of quarantine at my age?

Hi! I'm a 16-year old high school student wanting to volunteer and do some good during this difficult time. But, all the virtual opportunities are more offered toward adults rather than teenagers. Therefore, I'm stuck /: #career #volunteer #student #highschool...

#opportunities

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 11 506 views

Math is not one of my strongest strengths. Will I struggle in the area of economics because of this?

Hi, I'm a 16-year-old high school student determined to get an education in the areas of economics and business. I have many strengths but one of them does not include math. The Idea of this extremely bothers me because I feel as if I will struggle. Any advice? (thank you for all the...

#math #highschool #strengths #highschoolstudent #student #business #economics #linkedin #career

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 11 283 views

Math is not one of my strongest strengths. Will I struggle in the area of economics because of this.