Career Questions tagged Highschool

Stephan C.’s Avatar
Stephan C. May 03 24 views

How to become a audio engineer on the road?

Things you need to know about me is that I'm a nice, brave, kind of shy, and a adventure of type of person, who likes to do a lot of things....

#highschool

Nora R.’s Avatar
Nora R. Apr 23 90 views

What are steps that I can take in High School to prepare myself for studying Architecture in College?

I am eager to learn about architecture in College and hope that I will be able to practice it some day. I have taken an online Yale class on Roman Architecture and done other research about the job including meeting with an architect. I would like to know what are some of the best things that I...

#highschool #architect #architecture

Edwin S.’s Avatar
Edwin S. Apr 23 64 views

How beneficial is it to pursue the career of a psychologist?

I am a Junior in high school and was wondering that if I chose to pursue the career of a psychologist, how beneficial would it be to myself and clients/patients? #career #future-careers #student #highschool...

#psychologist

izaiah D.’s Avatar
izaiah D. Apr 17 54 views

How long does it take to become a defense attorney

I attend Burton high school as a student and want to know how long my journey will be...

#highschool

Madison R.’s Avatar
Madison R. Apr 15 42 views

Is it a good idea to break my work evenly or should I work with no breaks?

I have been struggling with getting work done in a reasonable amount of time (for me) and I have been wondering if it would be a good idea to change how I do my work. At the moment I have been doing each subject back to back with minimal breaks, but I do not know if giving each subject it's on...

#earthscience #highschool #avid #worldhistory

Andres A.’s Avatar
Andres A. Apr 14 71 views

What is the hardest part about being a manager?

I am currently a junior in high school and want to learn more about being a manger . #highschool #career #manager...

#work

Myles D.’s Avatar
Myles D. Mar 10 62 views

How many AP classes should I take sophomore, and what should they be?

Right now I am thinking of taking AP English, and AP world history, I decided on these for now, but they are definitely up for change. I got to this point because I was originally going to do AP chemistry ( but its the most common course that people like me take, so maybe its not as bad as I...

#highschool #ap

Lourdes J.’s Avatar
Lourdes J. Feb 25 135 views

When is the right time to start preparing for college?

I am currently in High School and I am wondering when should iIstart preparing for college. Also, when should I consider writing my resume? #college #highschool #resume...

#resumewriting

Chloe L.’s Avatar
Chloe L. Feb 25 89 views

What are some good tips for choosing colleges?

I am a sophomore in high school thinking about college. I don't know what I want to major in yet #college...

#highschool

Amaiya A.’s Avatar
Amaiya A. Feb 24 75 views

What's something about the writing industry new writers should know?

I'm a Sophmore in high school who is very determined to get into the writing industry with an urban fiction novel I'm working on. I'm the type of person who likes to know everything I can about something before going forward so what are some things that I, as a new writer, should know about the...

#highschool #writer #literature #author

Sophina L.’s Avatar
Sophina L. Feb 18 109 views

What courses should I take in highschool to get a job in the medical field? (nurse, surgeon, doctor, etc.)

I'm a freshman in highschool and I want to make sure I choose the right courses in gr. 11 and 12 so I can possibly get a job in the medical field. #highschool #medical #nurse #surgeon #doctor #courses #surgery #professionals...

#medecine

Loren U.’s Avatar
Loren U. Jan 22 84 views

What classes and training are the most important to take when pursuing the business and management field?

Right now I'm taking 4 AP. classes and I want to look into dual enrollment. I have finished Algebra 1, Geometry, Alebra 2, and Pre Calc. I've taken Biology and Chemistry. I've taken AP Human Geography, AP Gov, and AP World History. I've taken 9th grade Lit and Comp as well as 10th grade World...

#highschool #courses #classes #college #dualenrollement #ap

John Lloyd B.’s Avatar
John Lloyd B. Dec 26, 2020 260 views

I am good at writing, analyzing, and conceptualizing and I also love science, psychology, sky, and arts. What career do you think suits me?

I'm a senior high school student and right now, I am taking up STEM. I want to have now a specific career choice as I'll go to college but right now I am still in hesitation of my choices. Assessing myself, I realized that I am really good at writing, science, and planning things out. Aside...

#highschool #writing #career #career-counseling #stem #career-choice #job #career-development

Lainey W.’s Avatar
Lainey W. Dec 12, 2020 242 views

What colleges have the best marketing programs? US or International

I'm not sure what branch of marketing I will go into but I'm thinking about digital, social media, and/or content marketing. I also love the idea of becoming an entrepreneur, but I'm not sure if that should play a role in my college decisions. #general #social-media #college #university #major...

#highschool #tips #entrepreneurship #minor #entrepreneur #majors #business

Elizabeth Y.’s Avatar
Elizabeth Y. Nov 05, 2020 125 views

How do you know if going into the Nursing field is good for you?

I'm interested in going into the Nursing field, specifically in the Labor and Delivery field. I'm Elizabeth and I'm in 11th grade. Some of the skills that are needed to be a Labor and Delivery Nurse (LD Nurse) is having empathy, critical thinking, decision-making and communication skills, which...

#highschool #general #career #field #nursing #hospital

morgan H.’s Avatar
morgan H. Oct 27, 2020 170 views

What is it like being a profiler in the fbi? Does it ever get hard sometimes doing your job?

Im 16. In the 11th grade. I am also interested in becoming a profiler when I go to college. #fbi #profiler #highschool #bau #career...

#jobs

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27, 2020 73 views

What classes do I need to take in highschool to be a pastry chef?

I wanted to know what classes to take in highschool to be a pastry chef. #pastrychef #classes...

#highschool

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27, 2020 73 views

What classes do I need to take in highschool to be a therapist?

I was wondering if I needed to take any classes in highschool to be a therapist. #therapist #highschool...

#classes

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27, 2020 84 views

What classes do I need to take in highschool to be a nurse?

I want to know what classes I need to take in highschool if I need to take any classes in highschool to become a nurse. #nurse #highschool...

#classes

Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Sep 02, 2020 235 views

When should I write my SAT?

Hi, I'm confused about how the SAT works, because I'm from India. When should I take my SATs? Should I take it immediately after my 12th Final Exam? Or before it? Will it be hard for me to prepare for these two really competitive exams at the same time? Or will I have a break after my 12th...

#sats #highschool #india #indian #admissions