Career Questions tagged Highschool

Lourdes J.’s Avatar
Lourdes J. yesterday 49 views

When is the right time to start preparing for college?

I am currently in High School and I am wondering when should iIstart preparing for college. Also, when should I consider writing my resume? #college #highschool #resume...

#resumewriting

Chloe L.’s Avatar
Chloe L. yesterday 19 views

What are some good tips for choosing colleges?

I am a sophomore in high school thinking about college. I don't know what I want to major in yet #college...

#highschool

Amaiya A.’s Avatar
Amaiya A. 2 days ago 19 views

What's something about the writing industry new writers should know?

I'm a Sophmore in high school who is very determined to get into the writing industry with an urban fiction novel I'm working on. I'm the type of person who likes to know everything I can about something before going forward so what are some things that I, as a new writer, should know about the...

#writer #highschool #author #literature

Sophina L.’s Avatar
Sophina L. Feb 18 63 views

What courses should I take in highschool to get a job in the medical field? (nurse, surgeon, doctor, etc.)

I'm a freshman in highschool and I want to make sure I choose the right courses in gr. 11 and 12 so I can possibly get a job in the medical field. #highschool #medical #nurse #surgeon #doctor #courses #surgery #professionals...

#medecine

Loren U.’s Avatar
Loren U. Jan 22 54 views

What classes and training are the most important to take when pursuing the business and management field?

Right now I'm taking 4 AP. classes and I want to look into dual enrollment. I have finished Algebra 1, Geometry, Alebra 2, and Pre Calc. I've taken Biology and Chemistry. I've taken AP Human Geography, AP Gov, and AP World History. I've taken 9th grade Lit and Comp as well as 10th grade World...

#ap #highschool #courses #classes #dualenrollement #college

John Lloyd B.’s Avatar
John Lloyd B. Dec 26, 2020 217 views

I am good at writing, analyzing, and conceptualizing and I also love science, psychology, sky, and arts. What career do you think suits me?

I'm a senior high school student and right now, I am taking up STEM. I want to have now a specific career choice as I'll go to college but right now I am still in hesitation of my choices. Assessing myself, I realized that I am really good at writing, science, and planning things out. Aside...

#highschool #career-counseling #stem #career #job #career-choice #career-development #writing

Lainey W.’s Avatar
Lainey W. Dec 12, 2020 163 views

What colleges have the best marketing programs? US or International

I'm not sure what branch of marketing I will go into but I'm thinking about digital, social media, and/or content marketing. I also love the idea of becoming an entrepreneur, but I'm not sure if that should play a role in my college decisions. #general #social-media #college #university #major...

#entrepreneurship #highschool #majors #minor #entrepreneur #business #tips

Elizabeth Y.’s Avatar
Elizabeth Y. Nov 05, 2020 99 views

How do you know if going into the Nursing field is good for you?

I'm interested in going into the Nursing field, specifically in the Labor and Delivery field. I'm Elizabeth and I'm in 11th grade. Some of the skills that are needed to be a Labor and Delivery Nurse (LD Nurse) is having empathy, critical thinking, decision-making and communication skills, which...

#hospital #highschool #career #general #nursing #field

morgan H.’s Avatar
morgan H. Oct 27, 2020 135 views

What is it like being a profiler in the fbi? Does it ever get hard sometimes doing your job?

Im 16. In the 11th grade. I am also interested in becoming a profiler when I go to college. #fbi #profiler #highschool #bau #career...

#jobs

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27, 2020 52 views

What classes do I need to take in highschool to be a pastry chef?

I wanted to know what classes to take in highschool to be a pastry chef. #pastrychef #classes...

#highschool

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27, 2020 54 views

What classes do I need to take in highschool to be a therapist?

I was wondering if I needed to take any classes in highschool to be a therapist. #therapist #highschool...

#classes

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27, 2020 54 views

What classes do I need to take in highschool to be a nurse?

I want to know what classes I need to take in highschool if I need to take any classes in highschool to become a nurse. #nurse #highschool...

#classes

Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Sep 02, 2020 179 views

When should I write my SAT?

Hi, I'm confused about how the SAT works, because I'm from India. When should I take my SATs? Should I take it immediately after my 12th Final Exam? Or before it? Will it be hard for me to prepare for these two really competitive exams at the same time? Or will I have a break after my 12th...

#sats #highschool #india #admissions #indian

Claire G.’s Avatar
Claire G. Aug 21, 2020 90 views

Hi! Does anyone have any advice on starting a mock trial club or a mock trial team at their high school?

I already have a Forensics Team at my high school, so I am not sure if there will be any conflicts. On top of that, with coronavirus, I am doubtful there will be any mock trial tournaments. I've done a lot of research about mock trial and I think it would be a great addition to my school, but I...

#mocktrial #clubs #highschool

Iqra T.’s Avatar
Iqra T. Apr 18, 2020 1070 views

Is there anything you regret not doing in high school/college?

Why didn't you do it and is it something you would recommend others do? #college-advice #college #highschool #highschool-advice...

#july20

Karoline V.’s Avatar
Karoline V. Jul 22, 2020 85 views

How much does a PA in neonatology make?

I am a junior in high school and want to know more about this field. #highschool #high-school...

#medicine

Yisbel F.’s Avatar
Yisbel F. Jul 11, 2020 257 views