Career Questions tagged Highschool

Lilyann G.’s Avatar
Lilyann G. yesterday 39 views

fbi and secret services question

what can i do to help get into the fbi after high school and college? ,what would help my chances?

juls J.’s Avatar
juls J. Apr 26 198 views

I'm young, dumb, and broke pls help :/

I want to earn money but i want to work at home. I also don't have a bank account. I don't have an adult to ask this kind of stuff about. Anyways, is there any possible way I can earn money at home while not having a bank account? Do I even need a bank account?

Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. Mar 25 171 views

What should I look for in a Medical School?

Just a sophomore (High School) wondering about the Medical School process- specifically whether or not there are some specifics I should look out for.

Mikayla W.’s Avatar
Mikayla W. Mar 09 172 views

What steps should I start taking as a sophmore in high school to prepare for college?

#highschool #advice

Bryan G.’s Avatar
Bryan G. Mar 03 125 views

what class do you take in high-school to become a mechanic

What class is recommended for high-school to become a mechanic? #mechanic #highschool

Aden K.’s Avatar
Aden K. Mar 01 112 views

How hard is it to get into auto-body painting?

I am a high school student that wants to get into auto painting. #highschool #student

Helen F.’s Avatar
Helen F. Feb 03 232 views

What should pre-med students do over the summer?

#highschool #pre-med #medical #medicine #medschool #premed #healthcare #summerjob

Helen F.’s Avatar
Helen F. Feb 03 246 views

Where is the best place to find an internship?

#highschool #internships #summer-jobs

Jiayi W.’s Avatar
Jiayi W. Feb 02 227 views

What are things that I should learn in Highschool now that will help me in the future?

#highschool

Jessie C.’s Avatar
Jessie C. Jan 28 179 views

Biomedical engineering is a recent interest of mine, so I don't know much about how I can take the steps needed to pursue that career. Should I be focusing on finding opportunities to get a taste of the biomedical engineering field, or just focus on my current activities for the last two years of high school?

#biomedical-engineering #computer-science #highschool

Carolina S.’s Avatar
Carolina S. Dec 08, 2021 338 views

What would be a good alternative career if not trauma surgeon/ER doctor?

#doctor #medicine #surgeon #medical #career #highschool #college

bryce H.’s Avatar
bryce H. Dec 02, 2021 172 views

tips for upcoming highschool seniors

advice for high school juniors who are about to enter senior year #high-school-classes #highschool

Alex H.’s Avatar
Alex H. Nov 30, 2021 187 views

Does the second semester of your senior year in high school matter for colleges?

Is the second semester of senior year relevant for college? #student college-admissions #highschool

Carolina S.’s Avatar
Carolina S. Nov 07, 2021 257 views

when in high school, what job can you get that involves the medicine field ?

#medicine #job #healthcare #highschool

Hannah F.’s Avatar
Hannah F. Oct 28, 2021 212 views

Is it a good idea to take AP Chem in highschool in hopes of going to college for exercise sciense/physical therapy?

#physical-therapy #exercise-science #college #highschool #college-advice

marissa Y.’s Avatar
marissa Y. Oct 19, 2021 143 views

Is joining a dental program difficult for average students in highschool?

#averagestudent #dentalprogram #dentists #highschool

ciara L.’s Avatar
ciara L. Oct 10, 2021 226 views

any tips for anyone who wants to get into medicine (i'm interested in being an anesthesiologist)and how do you finance your money while in college and in med school and after that,i'd imagine it being stressful w/ all the debt racking up.

#medicine ,sophmore in #highschool ,#advice, #finance #help,#future #doctor #social butterfly
#higher education #premed

Mackenzie D.’s Avatar
Mackenzie D. Oct 08, 2021 294 views

What are the best medical courses to take in highschool?

#medical #highschool

Dante W.’s Avatar
Dante W. Oct 08, 2021 215 views

What set of skills would you need to develop games.

#video-games #highschool

Lindsay P.’s Avatar
Lindsay P. Oct 08, 2021 178 views

I'm in the 10th grade, are there any specific classes i should look into to become an orthopedic physician?

At school i am taking health classes and sports medicine but i am wodering if any other classes will help me get to this career goal. I would like to go into the orthopedic feild but i dont want to be a surgeon. #Orthopedics #schooling #highschool #healthcare #medical #ortho

Helen F.’s Avatar
Helen F. Oct 05, 2021 185 views

What jobs could high school students do after school?

I want to help my family financially and save some money for college. I am currently working part-time waiting table but I found that I don't really like this job. #highschool #student #parttime

Kalen J.’s Avatar
Kalen J. Sep 29, 2021 203 views

I am a high school student Looking for a career in Computer science/ computer programing is there any advice some one could give me into how to start my career or places i could possibly intern at?

#computer #highschool # #computer-science #technology #computer-programming #Blackteen

Kris H.’s Avatar
Kris H. Sep 28, 2021 225 views

What skills have you gained over the years as a Blacksmith?

I'm a sophomore looking for more information on how to purse a career in blacksmithing.

#blacksmith #metalworking #metal #craftsman #highschool #career

Stephanie S.’s Avatar
Stephanie S. Sep 28, 2021 163 views

Did you know you would be a psychologist in the future when you were in High School?

I'm in 9th grade, and would love to hear everybody's thought process about jobs in general! #psychology #clinical-psychology #student #highschool

Andrew C.’s Avatar
Andrew C. Sep 28, 2021 176 views

Is there a specific degree I need to have to become a psychiatrist

#psychology #psychiatry #highschool

Andrew C.’s Avatar
Andrew C. Sep 28, 2021 197 views

What would put me on the right path to be a psychiatrist

#psychology #doctor #psychiatry #highschool

Brandon C.’s Avatar
Brandon C. Sep 27, 2021 167 views

What opportunities are available for high-schoolers in the business field?

Hi, my name is Brandon Cheung and I am currently attending high-school. I am curious about how to gain as much experience while I can during this time, and curious about how and where to do so. #highschool

Isaac C.’s Avatar
Isaac C. Sep 15, 2021 134 views

What is the real reason for why you decided to program or related to programing ?

I am 17 year in high school.
#HighSchool

Leo A.’s Avatar
Leo A. Sep 14, 2021 317 views

Is it worth it to get a degree vs trade school?

#college #college-admissions #college-advice #graduate-school #degree #masters #school #trade-school #highschool #van

Sona A.’s Avatar
Sona A. Sep 09, 2021 231 views

My question was regarding the internships for high schoolers that might be good to start with

As a high schooler who is the middle of developing my skill, I was wondering if there were some internship positions out there that would help with getting better at what I do, which is traditional 2D animation. Things that will help me develop.
#animation #internship #highschool