Career Questions tagged Food Science

Alexus’s Avatar
Alexus Jan 14, 2021 455 views

When did you find out Food Science was the right career for you?

My name is Alexus and I am a food science major because I can’t see myself majoring in anything else besides it. What I lack is experience in food science and I feel that I am a visual and hands on learner, so I would love to get as much experience as possible, the only dilemma is that we’re in...

Zoe’s Avatar
Zoe May 09, 2018 565 views

What general ed. college classes should i take in high school to prepare for a food science degree?

I want to go to college for food science. #culinary #food #food-science

Emma’s Avatar
Emma Jan 20, 2018 1197 views

How beneficial are study abroad programs when pursuing a degree in food science?

I'm interested in studying abroad in college, but I would like to know how beneficial these programs are to food science. Is studying abroad more than once helpful too?

#food #food-science #science #study-abroad

Emma’s Avatar
Emma Jan 20, 2018 517 views

What places can I work after receiving a degree in food science?

I want to pursue a career in food science, but I'm unsure of where I can get internships or jobs related to my field. Would love to know so I can plan my future better!
#food #food-science #science