Career Questions tagged Legal

jeremiah’s Avatar
jeremiah Jun 12 378 views

how hard is it to get a job after you pass the bar exam?

i am interested in a career in legal

Alessia’s Avatar
Alessia Jun 09 201 views

legal hacking

whats the best and worst part about being a legal hacker?

Addie’s Avatar
Addie Feb 08 294 views

How much education is needed to be a paralegal? and what re some good college programs?

#college # #law #legal

Joselyn’s Avatar
Joselyn Jan 16, 2021 666 views

What kind of law did you study/are you practicing, and why?

I am in my junior year of college and will be applying to law schools next year. I have no idea what law I want to do and I am concerned because I know I should at least narrow it down so that I can choose the law school that best matches me. #law #legal #lawyer #attorney #law-school #lawyers...

Emma’s Avatar
Emma Jul 30, 2020 641 views

Networking virtually?

What are some tips for networking with potential employers when everything is online?

#JULY20 #law #covid19 #virtual #legal #july

Ethan’s Avatar
Ethan Jul 26, 2020 693 views

What careers does a law degree unlock?

Other than practice (solicitor or barrister or in-house) and consulting, what other career paths are commonly taken by law graduates?
#july20 #law #legal #career

lakeya’s Avatar
lakeya Jul 09, 2018 1339 views

Is it better to sell your invention idea(s) to a company or raise money to patent it yourself?

I have a lot of invention ideas and I am not sure how to get help. There are a lot of website that say they help people who have invention ideas but I am afraid they will steal my ideas and I will not have any legal ownership of them. #help #innovation #Mechanical #MechanicalEngineering...

Princess’s Avatar
Princess Jan 23, 2018 933 views

Can I become a paralegal with a criminal justice degree? Is a paralegal a stressful job? Can I work independently or is it best to land a position with an attorney?

Becoming a paralegal is something that I have thought deeply about and considered on more than one occasion. As I near the end of my schooling, I am wondering if this position is a as stressful as being a legal secretary (a position I previously held and despised! ) and if I will need to obtain...

Regan’s Avatar
Regan Jan 16, 2018 11345 views

Is being a lawyer fun or it is mostly like doing paperwork all the time?

My parents want me to become a lawyer, but I’m not sure. #undecided #lawyer #law #legal #legal-services

Rachel’s Avatar
Rachel Jan 13, 2018 491 views

What specific transferable skills will be beneficial for selling myself in an interview following completion of a Certificate in Paralegal Studies, but with no prior work experience in the field?

For an adult-learner with no prior work experience in the legal field, but completing a Certificate in Paralegal Studies, what specific life skills might I use as transferable skills both on my resume and during an interview? #paralegal #legal #law #women-in-law

Rachel’s Avatar
Rachel Jan 13, 2018 562 views

What is the best approach for a paralegal student to secure an internship in a small law firm?

I am currently a student in the Middlesex Community College, Certificate in Paralegal Studies program and will need to secure an internship for myself in the coming semester. I am in need of guidance as to the best way to get an attorney to agree to allow me to perform paralegal duties and not...

Janell’s Avatar
Janell Sep 01, 2017 1350 views

I want to become a Political Consultant, what steps should I take to pursue that career?

#politics #career #politicalscience #Law #Legal

Melissa’s Avatar
Melissa Mar 31, 2017 773 views

I am taking free courses that lead to certification with FEMA, will this be beneficial for government position?

I just received my Master's in Criminal Justice in Homeland Security and am now taking some online courses with FEMA and may start on some courses regarding statistics and the Design of Experiments. Would these be beneficial topics to get with to obtain a way into the government?...

Melissa’s Avatar
Melissa Mar 03, 2017 831 views

How can I transition a previous career in the Legal field to my new degree and Homeland Security?

I believe I have a lot of skills that I believe can be transferrable, but I am not sure how to make the transition. #recruiting #legal #homeland-security #personal-development #career-details

James’s Avatar
James Feb 13, 2017 2824 views

Do lawyers really just help the rich (people who can afford) ?

Interested in becoming a lawyer but have heard attorney's only help people who can afford them #law #lawyer #law-school #attorney #legal #law-practice #legal-studies #law-services

Lauren’s Avatar
Lauren Jan 27, 2017 722 views

How can you improve your Commercial Awareness?

I am a second year law undergraduate, currently applying for Vacation schemes and summer placements. Everyone talks about commercial awareness for interviews and applications to huge law firms, but its hard to properly grasp the concept. #law #legal #legal-studies #work-experience #commercial...

Grace’s Avatar
Grace Jul 22, 2016 2373 views

I'm interested in Law but I don't want to be a lawyer. Which other options could I look into?

I am about to graduate with my undergrad in Political Science and Sociology and was considering law school but I am not interested in become a lawyer. Are there other careers I can do with a law degree and not practice law? #law #graduate-school #legal #legal-studies #legal-profession...

Reshma’s Avatar
Reshma Jun 15, 2016 730 views

What about the study of born baby?

I like born babies Very much ..I like to rectify their problems ,, #doctor #legal #medicare #member-experience #vod

vivekarjun’s Avatar
vivekarjun May 23, 2016 796 views

which would be the best job lawyer or lecturer?

i am a arts student and completed 12th #lawyers #principal #lecturer #legal #lawyer #teacher

jenifer’s Avatar
jenifer May 23, 2016 1328 views

how do I become a lawyer?

#law #legal #criminal-justice #government

kiran’s Avatar
kiran May 23, 2016 1031 views

what course should i take to do LLB in B.com

i writte my 2nd puc examination, waiting for the result #tech #soccer #teach #legal #unity3d #commercials #e-commerce #junit

Aye Marie’s Avatar
Aye Marie May 22, 2016 1779 views

What is the best advice you can give an aspiring lawyer about to start college?

I'm not 100% sure I want to be a lawyer but I definitely want to have a career in the law field. Whether it be steps I should start taking now or attitudes to go into college with, what's some advice qualified people in law related careers or students about to graduate can give me? Thank you!...

Gabi’s Avatar
Gabi May 21, 2016 917 views

Is the criminal justice field hard to get in to?

I was wondering because i would like to go into the criminal justice field as a forensic psychologist. #law #criminal-justice #forensics #fbi #criminal-law #college #legal

Kylee’s Avatar
Kylee May 18, 2016 781 views

Are there many job opportunities for criminal justice majors?

I want to know if I will have many job opportunities. #masters #criminal-justice #law #legal

Joaquin ’s Avatar
Joaquin May 18, 2016 852 views

What are some classes I should take in order to increase my knowledge in the law field?

I would like to know what classes I should take when becoming an attorney so that I know what skills I need to improve on. #classes #skills #knowledge #legal #law #lawyer

azra’s Avatar
azra May 16, 2016 842 views

How do I become a lawyer?

I want to become a lawyer and I am willing to work hard. #law #lawyer #legal #career #college #college-major #career #career-counseling

Kristina’s Avatar
Kristina May 11, 2016 905 views

What are the risks and benefits of dedicating 8 years to law school?

I've always excelled proficiently in English, since I was born in Ukraine and gained a bilingual advantage, but I've fallen in love with all things government during the course of my Advanced Placement Government course this semester (my last in high school). I was looking for some advice on...

Fadumo’s Avatar
Fadumo May 05, 2016 2420 views

How many hours does the average lawyer work?

i am asking this because i want to be an lawyer. i heard several amounts of hours from various people i know that are lawyers, and I wanted to hear from people on this site. #lawyer #law #legal #career

Thrisha’s Avatar
Thrisha Apr 26, 2016 803 views

Other than completing degree if any thing gives us money later ? Which business can i prefer?

i can finish up my school life , but after that i like to do business, rather than continuing my studies ..then what of business can i prefer #doctor #pyschology #legal #typography

Aerionna’s Avatar
Aerionna Feb 09, 2015 1502 views

What major would be most useful in college to obtain to become a lawyer?

I am 15 years old and I am a sophomore in high school. I want to be a lawyer when I get older. #law #lawyer #majors #legal