Career Questions tagged Products

shana B.’s Avatar
shana B. Nov 07, 2020 271 views

How do you come up with new products to sell?

When I get older, I want to start a makeup business. I always see celebrity's coming up with new makeup products in about a month and it makes me wonder that it is really easy to make new shades. Then the design for product, what also comes in mind when your designing your product? business...

career makeup products cosmetics

lakeya C.’s Avatar
lakeya C. Jul 09, 2018 575 views

What advice would you give a student that is majoring in Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Studio Arts with the goal of being an Industrial Designer?

I have a passion for innovation. I am majoring in Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Studio Arts. I am combining the two because it is my goal to be an Industrial Designer. Mechanical Engineering is teaching me how and why things work the way they do. Studio Arts is my creative outlet and...

customer problemsolving patents industrialdesigner creative art patent products mechanical-engineer industrial invention innovation industrialdesign design engineer product