Career Questions tagged Patent

lakeya C.’s Avatar
lakeya C. Jul 09, 2018 311 views

What advice would you give a student that is majoring in Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Studio Arts with the goal of being an Industrial Designer?

I have a passion for innovation. I am majoring in Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Studio Arts. I am combining the two because it is my goal to be an Industrial Designer. Mechanical Engineering is teaching me how and why things work the way they do. Studio Arts is my creative outlet and...

#art #industrialdesigner #industrial #patents #customer #creative #mechanical-engineer #problemsolving #innovation #invention #products #product #patent #industrialdesign #engineer #design

Kyle B.’s Avatar
Kyle B. May 20, 2018 192 views

How do I self write a patent

I am currently working on a simple, but useful protype for a drill bit and I was wondering what type of lawyer in the columbus area or in general websight would be able to assist me in the process of writing my own patent in order to save money. #lawyers #job-search #money #savings...

#patent

Cole R.’s Avatar
Cole R. May 19, 2016 352 views

Can I major in a Science then go into law?

This fall I'll be attending Rochester Institute of Technology, Majoring in Bioinformatics: Molecular Genetics option. Since I was a little kid, I've always wanted to go into law but through highschool I fell in love with biology. I want to know if I can still make this work. #patent...

#patented