Career Questions tagged Mechanical Engineer

Gobinath P.’s Avatar
Gobinath P. Apr 27, 2016

How many automobile engineering collages are in Tamil Nadu?

hi i am gobi raj i am studing studing 10 standard my dream is to became an automobile engineer. I want to know how many automobile engeneering collages are in Tamil Nadu #professor #college #automotive #automobile #engineering #mechanical-engineering #mechanical-engineer...

#mechanics

Jakob O.’s Avatar
Jakob O. Oct 31, 2016

What type of Engineering is associated with the roller coaster industry?

I am interested in becoming an engineer and would like to eventually work for a roller coaster company. I would like to know which specialization I should go for my degree. #business #engineering #civil-engineering #architecture #mechanical-engineer...

#structural-engineering

Clayton H.’s Avatar
Clayton H. May 13, 2016

What would be the best way to balance college courses?

I'm going for mechanical engineering and I know it is going to be brutal, so is there a way to balance out the way I schedule classes?...

#mechanical-engineer

Clayton H.’s Avatar
Clayton H. May 13, 2016

Mechanical engineering vs electrical engineering?

I plan to major in mechanical but I just want to know about electrical too, because I am thinking about double majorin . #mechanical-engineer...

#electrical-engineer

dilip D.’s Avatar
dilip D. May 12, 2016

i want to become a mechanical engineer, what are the process should i follow?

i have completed 10th , i am interested in mechanical field #engineers...

#mechanical-engineer

Becca H.’s Avatar
Becca H. May 11, 2016
Alan V.’s Avatar
Alan V. May 04, 2016

Can a mechanical engineer make anything they dream about

I'm curious about the limits of a mechanical engineer...

#mechanical-engineer

Jillian A.’s Avatar
Jillian A. Apr 13, 2016

For any type of engineer, how would you characterize an average day at your job?   How much of your day do you spend solving technical engineering problems?

Hello, my name is Jillian and I am from Boston, MA. I am a sophomore in high school and I am very interested in career fields involving engineering. I am not sure what type of engineering I would like to pursue, but I love solving problems. I am currently learning about aerospace and...

#computer-science #mechanical-engineer #engineering #chemical-engineer #industrial-engineering

Davina C.’s Avatar
Davina C. Apr 07, 2016

What is an mechanical engineer and what subjects are needed for this career

I am thing about a second career goal and engineering is something i would like to do #engineering...

#mechanical-engineer

Jordi R.’s Avatar
Jordi R. Mar 03, 2016

Where can mechanical Engineering take me in college and in the future?

Hi am a current high school student who has been accepted to college for this fall and I was wondering based on my intrest on mechanical engineering I was thinking what kind of careers could come out of mechanical engineering and the benefits that one gets out of it. As my interest grows and...

#mechanical-engineer

Joshua C.’s Avatar
Joshua C. Dec 09, 2015

What is the process that Mechanical Engineers do in order to complete a project?

I am a senior in high school who is very interested in pursuing the career of Mechanical Engineering. I love math and science, and believe that the career of Mechanical Engineering would full fill my interests. I already know which colleges would prepare me best for having a career in...

#mechanical-engineer #mechanics #engineer #physics #math #science

Ralph C.’s Avatar
Ralph C. Nov 05, 2015

Does it cost money to become a mechanical engineer?

how much money would it be to b a mechanical engineer? #engineering #engineer #mechanical-engineering...

#mechanical-engineer

Mackenzie H.’s Avatar
Mackenzie H. Oct 23, 2015

Should I go to an academy in high school?

I am in 6th grade and getting ready for my future. At the high school I want to go to they have academy's. Should I go to the S.T.E.M. Academy? #science #engineer #teacher #math #civil-engineering...

#mechanical-engineer

Mackenzie H.’s Avatar
Mackenzie H. Oct 22, 2015

What type of engineers make cars or buildings

I am in 6th grade and want to take the early steps to get the job I want in the future, Thanks for the feedback #engineering #engineers #mechanical-engineer...

#builder

DJ S.’s Avatar
DJ S. Aug 03, 2015

What is the difference between mechanical engineering and electrical engineering?

I am looking to major in engineering but I'm not sure what field I want to major in. After college I want to be able work with robotics, computers, but also be to build things. #electrical-engineering...

#mechanical-engineer

Nathaniel D.’s Avatar
Nathaniel D. Apr 09, 2015

What requirements are needed in order to join the Airforce Academy and how is the day-to- day life as a college student there?

Hello, I'am interested in the field of mechanical engineer and I enjoy rollercoasters and being thousands of feet in the air. I'm looking for a college that provides military experience, such as the Airforce, and offers college education. #engineering #military #mechanical-engineer...

#air-force

Marcos L.’s Avatar
Marcos L. Mar 23, 2015

What do mechanical engineers mainly do?

I'm a high school student and I'm considering mechanical engineering as a possible career and I want to know more information. #engineering #mechanical-engineer...

#mechanical

Lesly M.’s Avatar
Lesly M. Mar 23, 2015

What kinds of engineers are there and how do they differ?

I am curious to know the kinds of things that different engineers do, like electrical and mechanical. I am curios to know what they do in general and how their majors differ. #science #electrical-engineering #engineers #mechanical-engineer...

#areospace

Lemuel O.’s Avatar
Lemuel O. Mar 18, 2015

Should I pursue a Master of Engineering degree after undergrad?

I am currently a senior in high school. I know that I will be majoring in Mechanical Engineering in college. I also know that mechanical engineering is a degree that is extremely broad and can be used to enter many careers. However, I am unsure whether I should earn a master's degree straight...

#engineering #engineer #mechanical-engineer #degrees

Dustin M.’s Avatar
Dustin M. Feb 26, 2015

After going to college is it hard to find a great engineering job that pays well? and are they stable jobs?

I was wondering were the jobs for engineering anything like construction jobs. I ask this because I heard construction jobs are not stable jobs and you could get fired if the sight was closed down. I also wanted to know were engineers well needed jobs in the world because I don't want to study...

#architect #mechanical-engineer #architectural

Brieanna C.’s Avatar
Brieanna C. Feb 25, 2015

Do you think that Mechanical Engineering would be the best major for me?

I am a junior in high school and I'm pretty sure that I want to major in mechanical engineering but I've been second guessing myself. I love math and it is my best subject, I also like to help people and create new things. I keep wondering if I should change my major or if I will really like...

#mechanical-engineer #mechanical-engineering #engineer #pre-engineering #engineering

Julian  C.’s Avatar
Julian C. Feb 24, 2015

Could you please explain the differences between Civil, Architectural, and Mechanical Engineering? Also, could you suggest which one I should possibly take?

I consider math as a "specialty" for me and I think that these three areas will be ones that I consider for my career, however I still am struggling on which I should strive for, so any suggestions would be helpful! #mathematics #civil-engineering #engineers...

#mechanical-engineer

Sam M.’s Avatar
Sam M. Jan 06, 2015

What is a good profesion for me?

I am a 10th grader and I am really interested in Industrial design, and Mechanical engineering. I enjoy solving puzzles and building stuff. I am decent at math and physics and enjoy being active. What is the right job for me? #mechanical-engineer #industrial-engineering #industrial-design...

#aerodynamics

Wilmer P.’s Avatar
Wilmer P. Dec 03, 2014

Why do you love Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering?

Im a senior in high school wanting to study Mechanical Engineering and later work in aerospace (the university I'm applying to allows for some deep specialization in aerospace). I'm pretty sure this is really what I want to do so, if you work in either of these fields please tell me why you...

#nasa #career #mechanical-engineer #aerospace-engineering

Lakenzwa L.’s Avatar
Lakenzwa L. Mar 26, 2014

What programs should I download to help prepare me for engineering?

I'm a Lafayette student of the class of 2018. I'm majoring in Mechanical Engineering and minoring in Civil Engineering. #engineer #mechanical-engineer...

#mechanical

Alfie B.’s Avatar
Alfie B. Mar 26, 2014

What should I minor in if I major in mechanical engineering?

I am a high school senior and I am thinking about majoring in mechanical engineering. #college #engineering #career #college-major #mechanical-engineer...

#college-minor