Career Questions tagged Mechanical Engineer

Chase M.’s Avatar
Chase M. Sep 14 164 views

What is a simple way to stay focused and continue working towards your goals

I want to become a mechanical engineer, however I'm unsure whether I will be able to meet the requirements because I didn't try to get into my level of classes in middle school and high school until Junior year, I easily passed my math classes in Junior year, I am now a senior taking a class I...

#career-choice #mechanical-engineer #focus

McKenzie C.’s Avatar
McKenzie C. Sep 04 114 views

What's a day in the Life for a mechanical engineer like.

I like math and I'm pretty good at using my hands for work, so I feel like looking towards the career of a mechanical engineer would be something I'd want to do. #engineer...

#mechanical-engineer

Victwhon N.’s Avatar
Victwhon N. Jul 08 227 views

What is the benefits of being an Mechanical Engineer?

I'm still in high school. I'm going to the 11th grade but I want to be a mechanical engineer. So I just want to know some things about being an engineer. #engineer #engineering #mechanical-engineering #aerospace-engineering...

#mechanical-engineer

Abedel-Hameed H.’s Avatar
Abedel-Hameed H. May 01 168 views

What are the best steps forward to follow for a mechanical engineer in their senior college year.

I am a Mechanical Engineering student at AUB, and I am currently at the beginning of my senior year. I would like to set a few midterm and long term plans for my graduation, and I would appreciate some advice on where I should look for opportunities in the industry and how to reach out for...

#mechanical-engineering #middleeast #career #mechanical-engineer

Rainer R.’s Avatar
Rainer R. Apr 25 154 views

How much should a mechanical engineer know about electronics and communication system?

I would like to know what is the necessary background to understand it and apply it in the field. Is it good if I am well versed with electronics, electrical and communications system? Will I get a chance to apply it in projects?#engineering #electrical-engineering #electrical...

#mechanical-engineering #electronics #mechanical-engineer

Rainer R.’s Avatar
Rainer R. Apr 23 194 views

What are essential skills for a mechanical engineer?

If I were to gain these skills( both soft and technical ) , and I could apply anywhere with these skills within the mechanical industries, what would they be? #mechanical-engineering #engineering #mechanical-engineer #engineer...

#skill

Gil C.’s Avatar
Gil C. Mar 31 172 views

How does a day of mechanical engineer look like?

Sophomore student in UF...

#mechanical-engineer

genevieve F.’s Avatar
genevieve F. Mar 06 82 views

Whats being a mechanic like?

Interested in mechanics....

#mechanical-engineer

Armando O.’s Avatar
Armando O. Oct 04, 2019 358 views

How beneficial would a minor in Mathematics be as a Mechanical Engineering major?

I'm a junior currently attending Astate CQ and I wanted to get some advice about minoring in math or maybe even in business. I would like to know in what direction would I be heading towards having these types of minors. Also, how should I chose between those minors or should I also open up to...

#college-major #math #mathematics #mechanical-engineer #major #minor #engineering

Victor L.’s Avatar
Victor L. Sep 06, 2019 118 views

What do you find most enjoyable in mechanical engineering?

I am a Senior at William J. Brennan high school and I am looking forward of being an mechanical engineering and trying to learn more about it. #mechanical-engineer...

#engineer

Antonio S.’s Avatar
Antonio S. Sep 06, 2019 174 views

What type of experience I need to be mechanical and electrical engineer

So after high school I want to get a masters in mechanical and electrical engineering and go to the navy after #mechanical-engineer...

#electrical-engineering

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 15, 2019 247 views

Police Explorer Program or Civil Air Patrol?

I'm trying to decide on which after school program I should. I don't want to take both since I already have a job, and I plan on taking a lot of AP classes, and joining athletics teams. After high school, first, I'm going to get a mechanical engineering degree, with an emphasis on either...

#lawyer #social-work #mechanical-engineering #marketing #engineering #military #air-force #mechanical-engineer #mechanical #marines #police #civil-engineering #first-responder #civil-air-patrol #aerospace-engineering #law-enforcement

Nina M.’s Avatar
Nina M. Aug 27, 2019 120 views
suresh M.’s Avatar
suresh M. Aug 12, 2019 163 views

I would like to know which engineering major should i choose from chemical engineering and aeronautical engineering and mechanical engineering?

I am a first year student of University of Moratuwa,Sri lanka,and i have select my field,so i am really confused and unsure which one to choose.I do like aeroplanes and stuff,but i am afraid of the job opportunies in the World,the restrictions in the US for aeronautical engineers,since i am a...

#mechanical-engineer #aerospace #engineer #chemical #engineering