Career Questions tagged Mechanical Engineer

Victwhon N.’s Avatar
Victwhon N. yesterday 35 views

What is the benefits of being an Mechanical Engineer?

I'm still in high school. I'm going to the 11th grade but I want to be a mechanical engineer. So I just want to know some things about being an engineer. #engineer #engineering #mechanical-engineering #aerospace-engineering...

#mechanical-engineer

Abedel-Hameed H.’s Avatar
Abedel-Hameed H. May 01 133 views

What are the best steps forward to follow for a mechanical engineer in their senior college year.

I am a Mechanical Engineering student at AUB, and I am currently at the beginning of my senior year. I would like to set a few midterm and long term plans for my graduation, and I would appreciate some advice on where I should look for opportunities in the industry and how to reach out for...

#mechanical-engineering #middleeast #mechanical-engineer #career

Rainer R.’s Avatar
Rainer R. Apr 25 92 views

How much should a mechanical engineer know about electronics and communication system?

I would like to know what is the necessary background to understand it and apply it in the field. Is it good if I am well versed with electronics, electrical and communications system? Will I get a chance to apply it in projects?#engineering #electrical-engineering #electrical...

#mechanical-engineering #mechanical-engineer #electronics

Rainer R.’s Avatar
Rainer R. Apr 23 93 views

What are essential skills for a mechanical engineer?

If I were to gain these skills( both soft and technical ) , and I could apply anywhere with these skills within the mechanical industries, what would they be? #mechanical-engineering #engineering #mechanical-engineer #engineer...

#skill

Gil C.’s Avatar
Gil C. Mar 31 114 views

How does a day of mechanical engineer look like?

Sophomore student in UF...

#mechanical-engineer

genevieve F.’s Avatar
genevieve F. Mar 06 58 views

Whats being a mechanic like?

Interested in mechanics....

#mechanical-engineer

Armando O.’s Avatar
Armando O. Oct 04, 2019 183 views

How beneficial would a minor in Mathematics be as a Mechanical Engineering major?

I'm a junior currently attending Astate CQ and I wanted to get some advice about minoring in math or maybe even in business. I would like to know in what direction would I be heading towards having these types of minors. Also, how should I chose between those minors or should I also open up to...

#major #minor #mechanical-engineer #math #engineering #mathematics #college-major

Victor L.’s Avatar
Victor L. Sep 06, 2019 76 views

What do you find most enjoyable in mechanical engineering?

I am a Senior at William J. Brennan high school and I am looking forward of being an mechanical engineering and trying to learn more about it. #mechanical-engineer...

#engineer

Antonio S.’s Avatar
Antonio S. Sep 06, 2019 134 views

What type of experience I need to be mechanical and electrical engineer

So after high school I want to get a masters in mechanical and electrical engineering and go to the navy after #mechanical-engineer...

#electrical-engineering

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 15, 2019 209 views

Police Explorer Program or Civil Air Patrol?

I'm trying to decide on which after school program I should. I don't want to take both since I already have a job, and I plan on taking a lot of AP classes, and joining athletics teams. After high school, first, I'm going to get a mechanical engineering degree, with an emphasis on either...

#air-force #engineering #law-enforcement #aerospace-engineering #marines #civil-air-patrol #first-responder #civil-engineering #mechanical #police #marketing #mechanical-engineering #military #social-work #mechanical-engineer #lawyer

Nina M.’s Avatar
Nina M. Aug 27, 2019 101 views
suresh M.’s Avatar
suresh M. Aug 12, 2019 118 views

I would like to know which engineering major should i choose from chemical engineering and aeronautical engineering and mechanical engineering?

I am a first year student of University of Moratuwa,Sri lanka,and i have select my field,so i am really confused and unsure which one to choose.I do like aeroplanes and stuff,but i am afraid of the job opportunies in the World,the restrictions in the US for aeronautical engineers,since i am a...

#mechanical-engineer #engineer #aerospace #engineering #chemical

dakota B.’s Avatar
dakota B. Nov 15, 2018 176 views

How much does a Mechanical Enngineer make a year?

what's the annual salary a #mechanical-engineer make a year...

lakeya C.’s Avatar
lakeya C. Jul 09, 2018 401 views

What advice would you give a student that is majoring in Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Studio Arts with the goal of being an Industrial Designer?

I have a passion for innovation. I am majoring in Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Studio Arts. I am combining the two because it is my goal to be an Industrial Designer. Mechanical Engineering is teaching me how and why things work the way they do. Studio Arts is my creative outlet and...

#patent #art #products #problemsolving #customer #creative #engineer #industrial #invention #innovation #industrialdesign #industrialdesigner #patents #design #mechanical-engineer #product