Career Questions tagged Interviews

Interviews happen with a potential employer. They can be stressful. Look through the questions and answers and see if any apply to your current interview question. For more information, please...

Shaina T.’s Avatar
Shaina T. Apr 18 201 views

I just got an offer! How do I tailor my resume?

I just got an offer from a recruiter yesterday. She asked me to send my resume to her email since I want to have an internship to explore the different industries. The recruiter offered me free training in web development. Although, my resume has no experience related to the "web development"...

Shaina T.’s Avatar
Shaina T. Apr 16 200 views

What do I say in my email?

Hi! I am asked to email my resume to a recruiter for a free internship. Are there any do's/ don'ts in writing emails for a recruiter or formatting that is appropriate? What do I say in the body of the email?

jennifer B.’s Avatar
jennifer B. Apr 08 178 views

what was the most challenging part?

like was it difficult finding a job? or overall what was the hardest part? and what advice do you recommend?

Sam S.’s Avatar
Sam S. Apr 04 196 views

Can employers do this?

I recently applied for a job that required relocation. I was not willing to relocate and made that *very clear* in writing and during phone calls during the initial screening process. I was told this will not be a problem. Now after giving 4-5 interviews (one was really long) I'm being told the...

Kailun C.’s Avatar
Kailun C. Apr 04 145 views

what are some things to prepare for an interview?

Wondering what are some things that I can prepare early for an interview, like a resume.

Amanda C.’s Avatar
Amanda C. Apr 03 175 views

How do I land an interview from recruiters at job fairs?

I'm a senior in high school from NorCal going to college soon, and an alum from the college I committed to (UCSD) highly recommended attending job fairs. I'm planning to enter a CompSci career, although I would appreciate landing any sort of job while in college. Any tips for landing an...

Sam S.’s Avatar
Sam S. Mar 22 230 views

If you had to bring one item that describes your personality to an interview what would it be?

I was recently told that for an interview I'd have to bring something that describes my personality. I have some things in mind but am curious if anyone else had to do this for an interview. I don't think theres a right or wrong answer as to what you bring (at least not for my interview since...

stephanie L.’s Avatar
stephanie L. Jan 21 161 views

Advice for college interviews

When applying to selective schools, applicants often have to go through interviews in the process. If you’re the interviewer, what’s something you look for (other than passion)? If you’re the interviewee, what’s one thing you wished you knew about interviews before starting one? #interviews...

Sam G.’s Avatar
Sam G. Jan 11 353 views

What are the best things to wear to an interview to stand out?

Obviously we have to stay looking professional, but is there a way we can stand out? #interviews

Sam S.’s Avatar
Sam S. Dec 13, 2021 803 views

Is it ok to ask this question during a final interview?

After giving a final interview (final round) for a position, if the interviewer does not tell you "you can expect a response in X days", or whether or not you got the position is it ok to ask? If the interview is the hiring manager, how should you phrase it? #interviews #career...

Glenn T.’s Avatar
Glenn T. Nov 16, 2021 7585 views

How do you respond to "Why should I hire you?" in a job interview?

about industrial engineering course to look and apply a job interview #interviews #job

kim L.’s Avatar
kim L. Nov 07, 2021 616 views

What are the usual questions do interviewer ask you in applying a flight attendant job. thanks

My name is kim and i'm from davao city, I'm an aspiring flight attendant of cebu pacific pleased to meet you.
#aviation #airline-industry #job-application #interviews #CebuPacific
Can you please give me some interviewee question for Cebu Pacific flight attendant

Kirsten S.’s Avatar
Kirsten S. Oct 28, 2021 238 views

I'm currently in trade school and we're preparing interview question for facilities maintenance professionals.

What are three informational interview questions you will ask? What is it like to work in this field? Do you guys work gigs or is it more of a stable job? How long are your work hours?
#vocational-college #help #facilities-maintenance #maintenance #informational-interview #interviews

Faith H.’s Avatar
Faith H. Oct 09, 2021 329 views

What jobs can someone with a learning disability do?

Hi my name is Faith and I’m 21 and I also have a learning disability and it’s been hard for me to get a job because of the way I talk in an interview was hard for me to talk in an interview #interviews #job-application #work But mainly I want to work like in fast food or a daycare or as a...

Gage M.’s Avatar
Gage M. Oct 08, 2021 425 views

what makes a good interview and how do i find a good job for me?

-I'm 16 almost 17, unemployed, and not a good home worker. -not sure what to get into job wise. -I'm not great talker and i'm shy around new people but i work well with others. -It may not seem like i listen sometimes but i just take a lil longer to process stuff -i'm not sure if you'd call...

Gabriel V.’s Avatar
Gabriel V. Aug 31, 2021 361 views

What is one of the most important things I have to say in a job interview?

#job #interviews #job-search #job-application

Gabriel V.’s Avatar
Gabriel V. Aug 31, 2021 353 views

What is one of the most important things in a job interview?

#job-search #interviews #job-application #job

Gabriel V.’s Avatar
Gabriel V. Aug 31, 2021 727 views

What things should I avoid saying in a job interview?

#job #interviews #job-search #interviewing-skills

Thulani D.’s Avatar
Thulani D. Aug 18, 2021 257 views

What kind of questions do they ask on an interview at an insurance company

#interviews

mohan P.’s Avatar
mohan P. Aug 16, 2021 220 views

how to attend interview

#networking
#interviews

Quiana L.’s Avatar
Quiana L. Aug 11, 2021 189 views

How do you support your employers ability to grow and scale?

#interviews

Hassan U.’s Avatar
Hassan U. Aug 07, 2021 301 views

What is the use of interview

#interviews

Jovina M.’s Avatar
Jovina M. Jul 08, 2021 265 views

How do you interview someone on this website?

I'm an extrovert , I like to explore nature and see things from different perspective. #interviews

Echelle H.’s Avatar
Echelle H. Jul 07, 2021 1445 views

what are the interview questions when you are a flight attendant

how? #interviews #airline-industry #career #job-application #experience

Avrohom F.’s Avatar
Avrohom F. Jun 27, 2021 193 views

what is this site for

#interviews I am only 17 .

Elise C.’s Avatar
Elise C. Jun 18, 2021 1017 views

What is the best way to 'ace' an interview?

#interviews #job-application #career

Aman C.’s Avatar
Aman C. May 23, 2021 702 views

I want interview tips

My self Aman chouhan, I am pursuing BBA in Sage University, Indore. My hobbies are learning new things. #interviews #college #career #hiring #job-search

ritvik K.’s Avatar
ritvik K. Mar 22, 2021 1292 views

describe yourself for an interview

i am in collage and year company come in my collage for placement .and its common question in interview ,so please you help me to how to describe my in front of an stranger #interviews

Abby L.’s Avatar
Abby L. Mar 12, 2021 603 views

What does a technical interview entail?

I've made it past the first round of interviews for a research lab I'm interested in, and the next step is for a PI to reach out to schedule a technical interview. I have no idea what a technical interview is, or how to prepare! I'm a physics student and would be working in acoustics or...

Meghan M.’s Avatar
Meghan M. Mar 03, 2021 5227 views

Most asked questions during interview

Hard worker, cooperative, always willing to learn more and I'm a fast learner, always put in extra, very devoted. #interviews