Career Questions tagged Interviews

Interviews happen with a potential employer. They can be stressful. Look through the questions and answers and see if any apply to your current interview question. For more information, please...

Sam G.’s Avatar
Sam G. Jan 11 121 views

What are the best things to wear to an interview to stand out?

Obviously we have to stay looking professional, but is there a way we can stand out?...

interviews

Sam S.’s Avatar
Sam S. Dec 13, 2021 358 views

Is it ok to ask this question during a final interview?

After giving a final interview (final round) for a position, if the interviewer does not tell you "you can expect a response in X days", or whether or not you got the position is it ok to ask? If the interview is the hiring manager, how should you phrase it? interviews career...

job-application technology

kim L.’s Avatar
kim L. Nov 07, 2021 188 views

Can you please give me some interviewee question for Cebu Pacific flight attendant

My name is kim and i'm from davao city, I'm an aspiring flight attendant of cebu pacific pleased to meet you. aviation airline-industry job-application interviews...

cebupacific

Glenn T.’s Avatar
Glenn T. Nov 16, 2021 1632 views

How do you respond to "Why should I hire you?" in a job interview?

about industrial engineering course to look and apply a job interview interviews...

job

Kirsten S.’s Avatar
Kirsten S. Oct 28, 2021 141 views

I'm currently in trade school and we're preparing interview question for facilities maintenance professionals.

What are three informational interview questions you will ask? What is it like to work in this field? Do you guys work gigs or is it more of a stable job? How long are your work hours? vocational-college help facilities-maintenance maintenance informational-interview...

interviews

Faith H.’s Avatar
Faith H. Oct 09, 2021 223 views

What jobs can someone with a learning disability do?

Hi my name is Faith and I’m 21 and I also have a learning disability and it’s been hard for me to get a job because of the way I talk in an interview was hard for me to talk in an interview interviews job-application work But mainly I want to work like in fast food or a daycare or as a...

interviewing-skills career job

Gage M.’s Avatar
Gage M. Oct 08, 2021 256 views

what makes a good interview and how do i find a good job for me?

-I'm 16 almost 17, unemployed, and not a good home worker. -not sure what to get into job wise. -I'm not great talker and i'm shy around new people but i work well with others. -It may not seem like i listen sometimes but i just take a lil longer to process stuff -i'm not sure if you'd call...

interviews job-search

Thulani D.’s Avatar
Thulani D. Aug 18, 2021 188 views
mohan P.’s Avatar
mohan P. Aug 16, 2021 151 views
Hassan U.’s Avatar
Hassan U. Aug 07, 2021 188 views
Jovina M.’s Avatar
Jovina M. Jul 08, 2021 136 views

How do you interview someone on this website?

I'm an extrovert , I like to explore nature and see things from different perspective....

interviews

Avrohom F.’s Avatar
Avrohom F. Jun 27, 2021 139 views

what is this site for

interviews I am only 17...

Aman C.’s Avatar
Aman C. May 23, 2021 444 views

I want interview tips

My self Aman chouhan, I am pursuing BBA in Sage University, Indore. My hobbies are learning new things. interviews college career hiring...

job-search

ritvik K.’s Avatar
ritvik K. Mar 22, 2021 693 views

describe yourself for an interview

i am in collage and year company come in my collage for placement .and its common question in interview ,so please you help me to how to describe my in front of an stranger...

interviews

Abby L.’s Avatar
Abby L. Mar 12, 2021 391 views

What does a technical interview entail?

I've made it past the first round of interviews for a research lab I'm interested in, and the next step is for a PI to reach out to schedule a technical interview. I have no idea what a technical interview is, or how to prepare! I'm a physics student and would be working in acoustics or...

interviews data-science signal-processing applications research technical-interview research-lab physics interviewing acoustics internship

Meghan M.’s Avatar
Meghan M. Mar 03, 2021 2785 views

Most asked questions during interview

Hard worker, cooperative, always willing to learn more and I'm a fast learner, always put in extra, very devoted....

interviews

Shan T.’s Avatar
Shan T. Feb 20, 2021 588 views

Interview Tips and Advice and Questions

What are some common interview questions that private universities tend to ask their applicants when trying to decide for admission or scholarship purposes? What questions do you remember being asked? Or think they will ask? Any tips and advice, for a student who is undergoing the interview...

interviews tips advice college guidance and career interview-tips-and-adive

CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . Feb 10, 2021 250 views

How do you demonstrate your strengths in public speaking in an interview?

Office Hours #3: All About Interviews: The STAR Method with Judy Park This question was posed by a question during one of our most recent "CareerVillage Office Hours" sessions. During Office Hours sessions, we invite students to pose questions related to a specific topic. In this case, the...

interviews public-speaking job-interviews

nasreen S.’s Avatar
nasreen S. Jan 24, 2021 793 views

Interview questions

Kendall T.’s Avatar
Kendall T. Jan 11, 2021 313 views

How to reach my goal of working in the BSU of the FBI?

I’m currently a psychology and forensic science (interdisciplinary studies) major at a university. I’m a sophomore right now but I really would love to work with the FBI in their Behavioral Science Unit. I’d love to interview criminals and such. How do I get to that point? interviewing...

interviews fbi behavior criminology psychology

ronldo R.’s Avatar
ronldo R. Oct 27, 2020 227 views

Do you ever get in tough situations?

Hello, I am a student from Whitmore lake Middle and Highschool. I am doing an assignment where I search up jobs I like and ask questions.Police business...

interviews