Career Questions tagged Interviews

Interviews happen with a potential employer. They can be stressful. Look through the questions and answers and see if any apply to your current interview question. For more information, please...

ritvik K.’s Avatar
ritvik K. Mar 22 126 views

describe yourself for an interview

i am in collage and year company come in my collage for placement .and its common question in interview ,so please you help me to how to describe my in front of an stranger...

#interviews

Abby L.’s Avatar
Abby L. Mar 12 88 views

What does a technical interview entail?

I've made it past the first round of interviews for a research lab I'm interested in, and the next step is for a PI to reach out to schedule a technical interview. I have no idea what a technical interview is, or how to prepare! I'm a physics student and would be working in acoustics or...

#interviewing #data-science #applications #signal-processing #physics #interviews #acoustics #research-lab #internship #technical-interview #research

Meghan M.’s Avatar
Meghan M. Mar 03 112 views

Most asked questions during interview

Hard worker, cooperative, always willing to learn more and I'm a fast learner, always put in extra, very devoted....

#interviews

Shan T.’s Avatar
Shan T. Feb 20 148 views

Interview Tips and Advice and Questions

What are some common interview questions that private universities tend to ask their applicants when trying to decide for admission or scholarship purposes? What questions do you remember being asked? Or think they will ask? Any tips and advice, for a student who is undergoing the interview...

#interview-tips-and-adive #advice #interviews #college #and #tips #guidance #career

CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . Feb 10 78 views

How do you demonstrate your strengths in public speaking in an interview?

Office Hours #3: All About Interviews: The STAR Method with Judy Park This question was posed by a question during one of our most recent "CareerVillage Office Hours" sessions. During Office Hours sessions, we invite students to pose questions related to a specific topic. In this case, the...

#interviews #public-speaking #job-interviews

nasreen S.’s Avatar
nasreen S. Jan 24 224 views
Kendall T.’s Avatar
Kendall T. Jan 11 176 views

How to reach my goal of working in the BSU of the FBI?

I’m currently a psychology and forensic science (interdisciplinary studies) major at a university. I’m a sophomore right now but I really would love to work with the FBI in their Behavioral Science Unit. I’d love to interview criminals and such. How do I get to that point? #interviewing...

#behavior #psychology #criminology #fbi #interviews

ronldo R.’s Avatar
ronldo R. Oct 27, 2020 128 views

Do you ever get in tough situations?

Hello, I am a student from Whitmore lake Middle and Highschool. I am doing an assignment where I search up jobs I like and ask questions.#police #business...

#interviews

Tamya M.’s Avatar
Tamya M. Aug 14, 2020 553 views

jobs that hire at 16 and easy to get in?

Im 16 in the 11th grade and look for a job. #hiring #job #career...

#interviews

olive P.’s Avatar
olive P. Jul 27, 2020 369 views

How do you “sell yourself” without sounding arrogant in an interview or application?

I normally have plenty of accomplishments that can fit “experience” or what ever it is being asked. But I always have a hard time listing them because I absolutely hate bragging. #interviews #interviewing-skills #student #high-school...

#job

Anna I.’s Avatar
Anna I. Jul 16, 2020 215 views

How do you go through with an informational interview?

I have seen advice on Linkedin that in order to land a job, we need to network with people from our desired company by doing an informational interview. What kinds of questions do I need to ask during it? #interviews #interview-preparation...

#interview-questions

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 09, 2020 219 views
George S.’s Avatar
George S. May 27, 2020 407 views

How to approach phone interviews on volunteering roles?

Many volunteering roles require a Zoom or phone interview. What are some great tips and tricks to keep in mind while on the phone. What should we not mention in any phone interview. Adding a small script to say in order to introduce yourself would be great. Thank you! #interviews #career...

#first-job #job-application

Ryan S.’s Avatar
Ryan S. May 11, 2020 618 views

What kind of prior experience will i need before i go into a job interview?

I just need some background information so I #career #interviews know what I focus on right...

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 21, 2020 5852 views

Strengths and Weakness interview Question Help!!!!!!!!

I do not know how to Answer my strengths and weakness? I guess I really don't know it. Since it's the reason why I don't get a callback. How can I find my strengths and weakness? where do I start? #interviews #career #career-counseling #job...

#job-application

Rana M.’s Avatar
Rana M. Apr 12, 2020 286 views

As recruiters, Do you make your decision according to GPA?

I am graduating in June from energy engineering. My accumulative GPA is 2.7 (B- in my country) and I don't know if this would be a problem in finding a job #electrical-engineering #engineer #job-application #job-search #gpa #entry-level #interviews #engineering...

Rasya B.’s Avatar
Rasya B. Mar 24, 2020 256 views

Is there still a gender bias in finance related jobs on Wall Street?

I was just wondering if it is still harder for women to advance in a financial career since I want to work on Wall Street when I'm older. #finance #job #interviews...

#career

charlotte H.’s Avatar
charlotte H. Mar 07, 2020 474 views

What's the most important part of a resume?

Which aspect of my resume should I highlight or refer to in my cover letter to have the most impactful and effective application? #job-application #resume #job-search...

#interviews

Mohamed A.’s Avatar
Mohamed A. Mar 04, 2020 307 views

Whats the best way to get Software Engineering Internships

Hello I'm doing a MS in physics at the University of Washington and would love to get a SDE internship for the summer but I'm having problems getting interviews. # #engineering #interviews #internship...

#job-application

Shantasia S.’s Avatar
Shantasia S. Feb 10, 2020 449 views

What's good questions to ask the employer when on a interview?

My name is Tasia im 22 years young from the city of Chicago ! Im always getting asked "any question for me" , and I almost never have any questions to ask besides " when do I start" !...

#interviews