Career Questions tagged Job Application

George S.’s Avatar
George S. May 27 226 views

How to make an resume ATS friendly?

I recently submitted my resume to Indeed.com, unfortunately my information did not transfer correctly. I believe the format of my resume is at fault here. What are some great tips to remind when making a resume? What are some great resources or websites that help create a resume that is ATS-...

#job-application #resume-writing #job-search #resume

George S.’s Avatar
George S. May 27 288 views

How to approach phone interviews on volunteering roles?

Many volunteering roles require a Zoom or phone interview. What are some great tips and tricks to keep in mind while on the phone. What should we not mention in any phone interview. Adding a small script to say in order to introduce yourself would be great. Thank you! #interviews #career...

#job-application #first-job

Polina W.’s Avatar
Polina W. May 22 357 views

How many pages for a resume / CV?

Hello, What is the recommended number of pages for a resume / CV? The general consensus​ seems to be saying two sides, however, #resume #job-application #job-search #job #career I have heard from many recruiters and people in general that only one side is preferred. What are your...

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 21 689 views

Strengths and Weakness interview Question Help!!!!!!!!

I do not know how to Answer my strengths and weakness? I guess I really don't know it. Since it's the reason why I don't get a callback. How can I find my strengths and weakness? where do I start? #interviews #career #career-counseling #job...

#job-application

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 21 150 views

Should I get CompTIA A+ Certification?

I wonder if companies required certification for entry-level IT students, or, Is it possible for me to get a job without it. Is it worth it? I did some research and it said it's really good to have it just in case. #honestopinon #technology #job-search #career #job-application #internship...

#human-resources #covid19

Bailey M.’s Avatar
Bailey M. Apr 12 146 views
Rana M.’s Avatar
Rana M. Apr 12 206 views

As recruiters, Do you make your decision according to GPA?

I am graduating in June from energy engineering. My accumulative GPA is 2.7 (B- in my country) and I don't know if this would be a problem in finding a job #electrical-engineering #engineer #job-application #job-search #gpa #entry-level #interviews #engineering...

charlotte H.’s Avatar
charlotte H. Mar 07 377 views

What's the most important part of a resume?

Which aspect of my resume should I highlight or refer to in my cover letter to have the most impactful and effective application? #job-application #resume #job-search...

#interviews

Mohamed A.’s Avatar
Mohamed A. Mar 04 163 views

Whats the best way to get Software Engineering Internships

Hello I'm doing a MS in physics at the University of Washington and would love to get a SDE internship for the summer but I'm having problems getting interviews. # #engineering #interviews #internship...

#job-application

Gabrielle B.’s Avatar
Gabrielle B. Jan 30 137 views

Best Community Development Sectors

Where should a person begin to look within the sector of community development, and community services? Should I look towards non-profit organizations or for-profit companies? #networking #internship #technology #business-management #job-application...

#career

Kaya T.’s Avatar
Kaya T. Dec 10, 2019 246 views
Jonathan C.’s Avatar
Jonathan C. Nov 08, 2019 189 views

Where is the highest job rate for a computer animator?

Where is the computer animator job highest #computer-science #computer #animation...

#job-application

Colby G.’s Avatar
Colby G. Oct 30, 2019 130 views

any good jobs in Spain?

i wanna find a job overseas and i need advice, i am bilingual and i know i can do a really excellent job with those that require hands on learning. #job #job-application...

#job-search

rodolfo S.’s Avatar
rodolfo S. Sep 18, 2019 161 views