Career Questions tagged Companies

MiKayla B.’s Avatar
MiKayla B. Sep 06, 2019 452 views

Whats a good company for a computer network architect to work for?

I am working on getting a career as a Computer Network Architect. I wanted to know who would be good to know so I can get a head start. architect computer computernetworkarchitect computernetwork networking companies...

computer-science

Angel S.’s Avatar
Angel S. Jul 11, 2018 335 views

Credit and how it determines job acceptance

Recently, a guest speaker came into our university today to talk about the process that he took to enter a police academy. Apparently one of the major factors that contributed to him attending the police academy was his credit and how good it was. What I want to know is: Does credit play a big...

companies credit jobs

Diamond T.’s Avatar
Diamond T. May 13, 2016 752 views

How does one go about looking for a programming job?

I'm guessing that I'm not gonna find a job by seeing a sign in a window somewhere. So do I look on the internet and if so do you have a suggested site? This is just for my future self. jobs programming tech websites...

companies

Thomas T.’s Avatar
Thomas T. Oct 27, 2015 883 views

What are some companies for aeronautical engineering?

I would wish to know some companies so I can research them engineering aeronautical...

companies

Julia R.’s Avatar
Julia R. Mar 24, 2015 955 views

What companies are interested in people with an economics degree and a dream to become an investment banker?

I am a high school senior who is going to be graduating this summer. I wanted to go into an economics major, but I did not know what my future would look like with that degree. I am very interested in studying a math related topic being that it is my favorite subject. A career where I would...

economics career-path companies investment-banker

Maeve K.’s Avatar
Maeve K. Apr 27, 2014 1094 views

Will companies pay for you to continue your education after you graduate from college?

I have heard many people say that some companies will pay for you to go to graduate school. I really want to go to graduate school but I also want to work at the same time. Is this even possible, education graduate-school graduate college-graduate...

companies

Forrest R.’s Avatar
Forrest R. Mar 05, 2014 1079 views

What are some major companies that work with aerospace engineering?

I am currently interested in aerospace engineering. However, I don't know many aerospace engineering companies. Does this mean it will be difficult to find a job in this path. engineering career-path aerospace...

companies