Career Questions tagged Stocks

Okayra S.’s Avatar
Okayra S. 21 hours ago 14 views

How/where did you learn what you know about stocks?

I've heard a lot about stocks and the stock market and want to know the best way to be successful on stocks? and how to know which stocks to buy? as well as at what age do you recommend buying a stock? Also, what is a good amount of money to put into stocks? #money #stocks #stockmarket...

#online

Shane R.’s Avatar
Shane R. Jan 22 511 views

What is the best way to start investing in the stock market

I am interested in this topic because I want to begin investing in stocks I am in grade 11 I want to have multiple streams of income when I am older and the stock market is one of those potential streams....

#stocks

Eli C.’s Avatar
Eli C. Nov 13, 2020 89 views
Jordyn K.’s Avatar
Jordyn K. Nov 05, 2020 103 views

What do you need to go into stocks?

I want to be an entrepreneur, go into investing, and into stocks, and then eventually start living life the way I want. #entrepreneur #yolo #investing...

#stocks

Edward P.’s Avatar
Edward P. Oct 26, 2020 132 views
g L.’s Avatar
g L. Sep 11, 2020 283 views

What does the inactivity fee mean for an M1 finance brokage account

My sister is investing $100 in the stock market but she wants to know if she will get fined if she has $19 or less in her M1 brokage account and has not bought or traded stocks in 90 + days. (This is after the $100 has been spent). #marketing #finance #business #accounting #financial-accounting...

#stocks

Armani L.’s Avatar
Armani L. Sep 20, 2018 266 views

How much experience is needed in terms of managing a hedge fund?

As of lately I have been really interested into business in terms of a possible major. However I know nothing about what you could do with a business degree. I was thinking of being a hedge fund manager but I would like to know what steps do I take to position myself to have enough experience...

#stocks #finance #business

Sean C.’s Avatar
Sean C. Jan 20, 2018 568 views

Will cryptocurrency become the main currency of the future?

I am beginning to invest into the stock market as an 18 year old. I am a beginner and would love some tips and tricks. Thanks! #crypto #cryptocurrency #tips #stocks #stocks-investing #stock-trading...

#technology

Reginald T.’s Avatar
Reginald T. Jan 17, 2018 323 views

As an aspiring entrepreneur how much of my future is dictated by the stock market rather than actual product and marketing produced?

I’m asking because the chances of becoming a multimillionaire as an Entrepreneur rival that of making the NFl, so I wanted to know if early participation in the global stock market will raise my chances of success in the long run.#business #wealth #stocks #marketing-and-advertising #product...

davante S.’s Avatar
davante S. Jun 22, 2016 541 views
Anina H.’s Avatar
Anina H. Apr 28, 2016 1476 views

How can I get started investing in stocks and bonds? How can I be successful in the stock market?

Hi! My name is Anina and I'm a high school senior interning at Career Village. I recently attended a short seminar on finances, and it was a few college students trying to explain the basics. However, they never actually covered how to be successful in your investments. #finance #money...

#stocks #economics #investing

darryl B.’s Avatar
darryl B. Mar 02, 2016 1826 views

Is stock market investing a good career path?

I have a passion for cooking but if finding a career in culinary is not working out I would like to make a living Investing in stocks. If this is a good career path what college classes, major, and internships should I be taking as a incoming freshman in college the fall of 2016 to be...

#stocks #finance #stock-trading #stocks-investing #stock-market