Career Questions tagged Stocks

Gerthranique T.’s Avatar
Gerthranique T. May 13 110 views

Financial Gain

What sites are good to learn stocks...

stocks

Jaiden C.’s Avatar
Jaiden C. Apr 14 206 views

What is the most efficient way to begin having an income and how should it be saved?

I have been wondering on how I should start saving my money, besides not spending it at all, so what should I do to begin saving, and also, how should I find a great way to have an income, especially when wanting to become an athlete or gamer. career stocks money...

gamer

Okayra S.’s Avatar
Okayra S. Mar 02 197 views

How/where did you learn what you know about stocks?

I've heard a lot about stocks and the stock market and want to know the best way to be successful on stocks? and how to know which stocks to buy? as well as at what age do you recommend buying a stock? Also, what is a good amount of money to put into stocks? money stocks stockmarket...

online

Shane R.’s Avatar
Shane R. Jan 22 3099 views

What is the best way to start investing in the stock market

I am interested in this topic because I want to begin investing in stocks I am in grade 11 I want to have multiple streams of income when I am older and the stock market is one of those potential streams....

stocks

Jordyn K.’s Avatar
Jordyn K. Nov 05, 2020 236 views

What do you need to go into stocks?

I want to be an entrepreneur, go into investing, and into stocks, and then eventually start living life the way I want. entrepreneur YOLO investing...

stocks

Edward P.’s Avatar
Edward P. Oct 26, 2020 232 views
g L.’s Avatar
g L. Sep 11, 2020 685 views

What does the inactivity fee mean for an M1 finance brokage account

My sister is investing $100 in the stock market but she wants to know if she will get fined if she has $19 or less in her M1 brokage account and has not bought or traded stocks in 90 + days. (This is after the $100 has been spent). marketing finance business accounting financial-accounting...

stocks

Armani L.’s Avatar
Armani L. Sep 20, 2018 361 views

How much experience is needed in terms of managing a hedge fund?

As of lately I have been really interested into business in terms of a possible major. However I know nothing about what you could do with a business degree. I was thinking of being a hedge fund manager but I would like to know what steps do I take to position myself to have enough experience...

stocks business finance

Sean C.’s Avatar
Sean C. Jan 20, 2018 737 views

Will cryptocurrency become the main currency of the future?

I am beginning to invest into the stock market as an 18 year old. I am a beginner and would love some tips and tricks. Thanks! crypto cryptocurrency tips stocks stocks-investing stock-trading...

technology

Reginald T.’s Avatar
Reginald T. Jan 17, 2018 425 views

As an aspiring entrepreneur how much of my future is dictated by the stock market rather than actual product and marketing produced?

I’m asking because the chances of becoming a multimillionaire as an Entrepreneur rival that of making the NFl, so I wanted to know if early participation in the global stock market will raise my chances of success in the long run.business wealth stocks marketing-and-advertising product...

davante S.’s Avatar
davante S. Jun 22, 2016 660 views
Anina H.’s Avatar
Anina H. Apr 28, 2016 1613 views

How can I get started investing in stocks and bonds? How can I be successful in the stock market?

Hi! My name is Anina and I'm a high school senior interning at Career Village. I recently attended a short seminar on finances, and it was a few college students trying to explain the basics. However, they never actually covered how to be successful in your investments. finance money...

stocks investing economics

darryl B.’s Avatar
darryl B. Mar 02, 2016 1998 views

Is stock market investing a good career path?

I have a passion for cooking but if finding a career in culinary is not working out I would like to make a living Investing in stocks. If this is a good career path what college classes, major, and internships should I be taking as a incoming freshman in college the fall of 2016 to be...

stocks finance stock-market stock-trading stocks-investing