Career Questions tagged Stocks

Armani L.’s Avatar
Armani L. Sep 20, 2018 175 views

How much experience is needed in terms of managing a hedge fund?

As of lately I have been really interested into business in terms of a possible major. However I know nothing about what you could do with a business degree. I was thinking of being a hedge fund manager but I would like to know what steps do I take to position myself to have enough experience...

#stocks #business #finance

Sean C.’s Avatar
Sean C. Jan 20, 2018 348 views

Will cryptocurrency become the main currency of the future?

I am beginning to invest into the stock market as an 18 year old. I am a beginner and would love some tips and tricks. Thanks! #crypto #cryptocurrency #tips #stocks #stocks-investing #stock-trading...

#technology

Reginald T.’s Avatar
Reginald T. Jan 17, 2018 220 views

As an aspiring entrepreneur how much of my future is dictated by the stock market rather than actual product and marketing produced?

I’m asking because the chances of becoming a multimillionaire as an Entrepreneur rival that of making the NFl, so I wanted to know if early participation in the global stock market will raise my chances of success in the long run.#business #wealth #stocks #marketing-and-advertising #product...

davante S.’s Avatar
davante S. Jun 22, 2016 465 views

how much do you make being a stockbroker

I am asking because I want to become a stockbroker #business...

#stocks

Anina H.’s Avatar
Anina H. Apr 28, 2016 1363 views

How can I get started investing in stocks and bonds? How can I be successful in the stock market?

Hi! My name is Anina and I'm a high school senior interning at Career Village. I recently attended a short seminar on finances, and it was a few college students trying to explain the basics. However, they never actually covered how to be successful in your investments. #finance #money...

#economics #stocks #investing

darryl B.’s Avatar
darryl B. Mar 02, 2016 1625 views

Is stock market investing a good career path?

I have a passion for cooking but if finding a career in culinary is not working out I would like to make a living Investing in stocks. If this is a good career path what college classes, major, and internships should I be taking as a incoming freshman in college the fall of 2016 to be...

#stock-trading #stocks-investing #finance #stocks #stock-market