Career Questions tagged Product

Umair M.’s Avatar
Umair M. Feb 01 108 views

For Business Development/Partnerships/Strategy professionals in Tech or Business: what type of skills, methodologies, and frameworks have you developed over time in order to do well in your job and have a positive impact towards your organization?

I’m currently a senior @ Rutgers University studying IT & Entrepreneurship. Highly interested in starting a career in the business side of Tech and would like to one day lead the transaction of billion dollar deals and market partnerships. #business #entrepreneur #strategy #business...

#management #partnerships #sales #marketing #product #alliances #technology

Oscar A.’s Avatar
Oscar A. Mar 06, 2019 134 views
lakeya C.’s Avatar
lakeya C. Jul 09, 2018 361 views

What advice would you give a student that is majoring in Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Studio Arts with the goal of being an Industrial Designer?

I have a passion for innovation. I am majoring in Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Studio Arts. I am combining the two because it is my goal to be an Industrial Designer. Mechanical Engineering is teaching me how and why things work the way they do. Studio Arts is my creative outlet and...

#products #customer #design #industrialdesign #innovation #patent #engineer #industrial #patents #creative #industrialdesigner #problemsolving #product #invention #art #mechanical-engineer

lakeya C.’s Avatar
lakeya C. Jul 09, 2018 404 views

Is it better to sell your invention idea(s) to a company or raise money to patent it yourself?

I have a lot of invention ideas and I am not sure how to get help. There are a lot of website that say they help people who have invention ideas but I am afraid they will steal my ideas and I will not have any legal ownership of them. #help #innovation #mechanical #mechanicalengineering...

#tech #products #company #ideas #design #customer #engineering #industrialdesign #problem #patent #ownership #inventor #future #creative #science #architect #money #solving #legal #product #technology #art

Reginald T.’s Avatar
Reginald T. Jan 17, 2018 242 views

As an aspiring entrepreneur how much of my future is dictated by the stock market rather than actual product and marketing produced?

I’m asking because the chances of becoming a multimillionaire as an Entrepreneur rival that of making the NFl, so I wanted to know if early participation in the global stock market will raise my chances of success in the long run.#business #wealth #stocks #marketing-and-advertising #product...

Ellen R.’s Avatar
Ellen R. May 08, 2016 654 views

What are job options for those who have product development and product design degrees?

My current college major is product development and it is a topic that interests me very much. I am wondering what careers are possible for me #career #development...

#product