Career Questions tagged Product

jessica P.’s Avatar
jessica P. Sep 15, 2020 365 views

Interned at Google as a Product Manager and wonder switching my career role

Interned at Google and a couple of startups and realized that product management framework isn't something tangible where it's not an essential skillset needed in a startup. I'd like to be a person who's absolutely needed with tangible skill sets. Talked with a few product managers who've...

career design product

Umair M.’s Avatar
Umair M. Feb 01, 2020 1043 views

For Business Development/Partnerships/Strategy professionals in Tech or Business: what type of skills, methodologies, and frameworks have you developed over time in order to do well in your job and have a positive impact towards your organization?

I’m currently a senior @ Rutgers University studying IT & Entrepreneurship. Highly interested in starting a career in the business side of Tech and would like to one day lead the transaction of billion dollar deals and market partnerships. business entrepreneur strategy business...

management sales marketing partnerships technology alliances product

lakeya C.’s Avatar
lakeya C. Jul 09, 2018 575 views

What advice would you give a student that is majoring in Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Studio Arts with the goal of being an Industrial Designer?

I have a passion for innovation. I am majoring in Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Studio Arts. I am combining the two because it is my goal to be an Industrial Designer. Mechanical Engineering is teaching me how and why things work the way they do. Studio Arts is my creative outlet and...

customer problemsolving patents industrialdesigner creative art patent products mechanical-engineer industrial invention innovation industrialdesign design engineer product

Reginald T.’s Avatar
Reginald T. Jan 17, 2018 421 views

As an aspiring entrepreneur how much of my future is dictated by the stock market rather than actual product and marketing produced?

I’m asking because the chances of becoming a multimillionaire as an Entrepreneur rival that of making the NFl, so I wanted to know if early participation in the global stock market will raise my chances of success in the long run.business wealth stocks marketing-and-advertising product...

Ellen R.’s Avatar
Ellen R. May 08, 2016 896 views

What are job options for those who have product development and product design degrees?

My current college major is product development and it is a topic that interests me very much. I am wondering what careers are possible for me career development...

product