Career Questions tagged Designer

Aren T.’s Avatar
Aren T. Sep 07 88 views

what does it take to work as a 3d modeler for roblox

My name is Aren and ive been modeling and designing since 2018-2019 and Ive been playing roblox since 2012, I would like to try to get a job at roblox as a 3d modeler and 3d designer someday roblox 3dmodeler designer...

technology

Jaylen W.’s Avatar
Jaylen W. Jun 25 113 views

What does it take to me a logo designer?

I like doing logos but what does it take to become an actual designer? design graphic-design...

designer

Rocsteve B.’s Avatar
Rocsteve B. Jun 22 121 views

What can I do to motivate myself?

I want to become a designer, but idk if I’m creative enough for it. design...

designer

Alex W.’s Avatar
Alex W. Mar 15 124 views

How much time is usually spent on working as a graphic designer?

How much time is spent on planning, making the designs and other different aspects of design? designer...

graphics

Valerie M.’s Avatar
Valerie M. Feb 23 175 views

What career should I do in the fashion industry if I want to do a fashion line but I'm not a designer?

I want to have my own fashion line and influence fashion and be very known. I want to make it to the top of the industry. But, I'm not a designer. I'm not interested in designing, but how do I have my own fashion line without being a designer for it? And if possible any high school classes or...

artist apparel styling merchandising apparel-and-fashion fashion-shows designer fashion-design help fashion

Keon G.’s Avatar
Keon G. Sep 22, 2020 211 views

If your a realtor could you design someones house?

I would love to design houses because I play this game Where i build and design homes. realtor designer bloxburg...

design

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 14, 2020 367 views

Who are the biggest Interior Designers?

What companies and pros really stand out in the design world and what could I learn from them? interior-design interior designer professional...

any

Driscilla C.’s Avatar
Driscilla C. Apr 03, 2020 505 views

How do I get a job in the creative field with no experience?

I've been looking for a place to start. Also struggling to find connections. job-search internship career resume artist...

designer

Jersey S.’s Avatar
Jersey S. Feb 20, 2020 416 views

What should I do to get into the graphic design world?

I'm a student in 11th grade and I was wondering what skills should I improve on, certificates to get into, or any tasks I should do to increase my chances in getting into the graphic design world? Also, what should I include in my portfolio? graphic-design art design...

designer

Ethan S.’s Avatar
Ethan S. Nov 05, 2019 282 views

For Video Game Designer, what things would I need to do and accomplish to make myself as appealing as possible for hire at a professional company?

I, while having enough dedication and intelligence to go into other fields primarily medical, have always been interested in story telling, character creation and development, and interactive experiences just to name a few. As an avid gamer, reader, and watcher of movies, I really enjoy...

creativity videogamedesigner videogames technology gaming art designer storytelling

C L.’s Avatar
C L. Jul 02, 2019 3451 views

UX/UI Designer V.S Web Developer

To all professionals reading this post, thank you for your precious time! I just started my journey in coding (HTML/CSS/Javascript) three months ago, I love it and I experience the so-called 'flow' state when I'm coding. (definitely a great sign!) I was wondering if you could share some...

information-technology coaching html webdeveloper mentorship css designer women-in-tech computer career webdev technology ui js ux computer-science