Career Questions tagged Games

goaway B.’s Avatar
goaway B. Feb 09 152 views
Dylan M.’s Avatar
Dylan M. May 24, 2018 197 views

How to get a good Starting point in the field of Game Design

So i'm looking to peruse a career in Video game design and currently gonna be a senior in high school and want to know a good starting point for getting into it before going off to college. #gamedesign #games #computer-science #computer-graphics #programming #game-design...

#design

Guntaz S.’s Avatar
Guntaz S. Jan 22, 2018 246 views

Is there a Job where you can play games for the company and give them feedback?

Because i'm very interested in games and i would like to make it a profession....

#games

Gabriel H.’s Avatar
Gabriel H. Jan 21, 2018 259 views

Whats the best way to get a job in game design

My dream job is to work on video games, preferably independently but experience at a major game studio would help. I was wondering what are the best things I can do right now to help me get a job at a major game studio? #games #computer-games...

#game-design

Devetra C.’s Avatar
Devetra C. Jan 03, 2018 290 views

How can you make your own card games?

I thought of a cool card game that I want to start a business. #business-development #games #card-games...

#product-innovation

harish K.’s Avatar
harish K. May 12, 2016 479 views

How do I become a chess player?

I have completed 10 and i am interested in Chess #plays #chess #games #career #career-counseling...

#board-games

kaylen S.’s Avatar
kaylen S. Feb 21, 2017 374 views

what would be more benificial aircraft engineer or a automobil engineer

I am in the six grade and I'm looking to become a engineer but I am not sure out of these two because I want the most money that I can get out of a job and what type of degree would I have to have to be a professional?...

#games

Chase M.’s Avatar
Chase M. Jan 11, 2017 768 views

How do I practice programming and making games?

Currently, all I know is a little bit of GameMaker's built in coding language, and I have a budget of 0 dollars. I've made 1 game with the help of a YouTube tutorial (an asteroids clone) and have multiple unfinished projects. I want to know the answer to these questions: What programming...

#video-games #video-game-design #computer-games #programming #game-design #business-development #games #development

Maitlin B.’s Avatar
Maitlin B. May 24, 2016 592 views

What is it like to be a professional game tester?

As anyone who plays video games would be, I was excited by the prospect that playing video games could be a viable career choice. But I don't know if it would be the right career for me, since in the end it sounds like a lot of sitting down. Is it as fun as it sounds initially, does it become...

#game #video-games #games #tech

Maitlin B.’s Avatar
Maitlin B. May 24, 2016 870 views

How does one get involved in the creation of video games?

I've always loved video games, not only as a way to take my mind off of stress, but also as a form of interactive media that can bring people together. The unique experiences and lessons I've learned from video games have helped me so much in life, that I want to do the same for others, even if...

#video-games #games #tech

Juan R.’s Avatar
Juan R. May 19, 2016 314 views

how can you make a game like minecraft?

i want to create the future minecraft...

#games

devi U.’s Avatar
devi U. Apr 26, 2016 448 views

how to become a good student to my school teacher?

i will always do any silly work and get scold from teacher ..she will always scold me .. what to do to get rid of this #airline-industry #fine-art #games #team...

#kanban

Isaiah V.’s Avatar
Isaiah V. Apr 06, 2016 667 views

Game design or computer science?

I'm interested in game design and thinking about pursuing a career in game design. I heard that majoring in computer science is recommended. Is this true? #computer-science #computer #game-design #games...

#interactive-media

Yung P.’s Avatar
Yung P. Mar 21, 2016 642 views

Do you think game testing is a good way to make $?

Ive been thinking about being a game tester for a living.but i want to know if it will benefit my life. #games...

#video

Tristan S.’s Avatar
Tristan S. Jan 14, 2016 442 views

price of degree

how much would it cost to get a bachelor degree in computer science in canada? #computer-science #games...

#video

Marco G.’s Avatar
Marco G. Oct 28, 2015 472 views

HOW CAN I GET MONEY

games sells...

#games

Marco G.’s Avatar
Marco G. Oct 21, 2015 543 views

what kind of jod do not in the way of school and i can get money

I'm 11 I want money to buy games I like games...

#games

Chance R.’s Avatar
Chance R. Jun 26, 2015 976 views

What are the key components to becoming a professional game designer?

I am 17 and a student at Balboa High School. I love experiencing the stories that are told through gaming and want to make them. I need to know the requirements to become a professional in that field so I can follow my passion. #general #animation...

#games

Patrick Martin V.’s Avatar
Patrick Martin V. Jun 23, 2015 891 views

What college courses should I take if I want to be a video game designer, writer, artist, or QA tester?

Hi guys, I have a few questions about the gaming industry. I'm an incoming junior in high school, and I've been wondering what courses people would recommend I take if I want to get into the gaming industry. I've been playing video games for most of my life and through the countless number of...

#video-games #quality-assurance #college #games #gaming #game-design

Ethan Z.’s Avatar
Ethan Z. Jun 18, 2015 664 views

What is my best chance of getting into the video game design industry.

So I am a 9th grader and would love to be a video game designer. Is there a specific thing that employers are looking for when hiring?...

#games

Furqan M.’s Avatar
Furqan M. May 27, 2015 819 views

What are the steps I should take to become a video game programmer?

Hi im Furqan i'm in the 10th grade and I attend Hudson High School of Learning Technology. I want to know the steps and helpful tips like summer jobs and etc. please help. #programming #careers #video-games #programmer #games...

#video

Curtis L.’s Avatar
Curtis L. May 11, 2015 717 views

How would I start a business to be competitive with Gamestop?

What schooling could put me at top of game trade/buy/sell companies? I know how I would want my company: tournaments, energy drinks, coffee, pizza (maybe), Lan party capabilities, and would buy/sell/trade video games. #business #education #video-games #games...

#owner

TrollSpy007 A.’s Avatar
TrollSpy007 A. Mar 26, 2014 1539 views

How difficult it is to get into the game-developing industry?

I am going to a community college to major in game programming & design. I am very passionate about video games, but I am unsure about the gaming field and if it is really competitive or not. #video-games #games...

#developers

Logan  P.’s Avatar
Logan P. Mar 05, 2014 1854 views

What are the different occupations within the gaming industry?

I have been playing games since I was at least six years old. I love games, and I hope I can have a future in it. Unfortunately, I do not know what role I want to play and it is getting on my nerves. #games...

#computer-gaming

Luke M.’s Avatar
Luke M. Feb 26, 2014 3142 views

What are some companies that manufacture video games?

My friend and I are working on a project for entrepreneurship class. #games...

#video-game-production