Career Questions tagged Games

Jefferny W.’s Avatar
Jefferny W. Jun 29 149 views

Are there any tips or a heads up for people getting into the gaming industry?

Hi, I just recently graduated and I'm heading off to college to major in Game Design. I am aware of how risky it is, but it is one of the only things that I can do for hours on end and enjoy every last moment of it. I just hope I can make this work somehow. game-design games video-games...

design technology college computer

Phiseth S.’s Avatar
Phiseth S. Feb 24 219 views

In game development what is the development process like?

Im a Junior in highschool and find video games and their creation really interesting since a young age and want to know more about the things that you have to do in the creation of those games. What do you on the daily? What are factors that can make your job easier or harder? How hard is the...

programming art video-games games game-industry

Elise J.’s Avatar
Elise J. Feb 25 139 views

So if I wanted to have a gaming youtube channel would Roblox be a good game to video?

I love Roblox and I love youtube. I was wondering if Roblox would be content people would like? Do yall think so? Please help me. games roblox...

youtube

Tyler P.’s Avatar
Tyler P. Feb 03 148 views

How do i get viewers on my stream.

I am looking for a way to get my stream/videos recommended but I have a very small audience, where do I start? games marketing advertisement content-creation...

streaming

Ramon F.’s Avatar
Ramon F. Nov 12, 2020 647 views

What are the steps I need to become a video game developer

Hi my name is Ramon I am a student at New Endeavors and I would like to learn more about becoming a video game developer video-games games...

tech

Trinity R.’s Avatar
Trinity R. Sep 23, 2020 148 views

What are some career fields in Rangeland Wildlife Managment that make good money and focus on being outside?

I love being outside and working with animals, currently i work and a game and parks recreation area with the horses and i love my job but would like to get paid better and to move around more and possibly work with more animals as well. Hunting and fishing is also a passion of mine. salary...

games veterinary career-path

donquavis R.’s Avatar
donquavis R. Sep 18, 2020 153 views

What do you have to do to become a video game designer

i love games so i thought to my self why not make em? video-game-production video-games gaming...

games

Abdiel L.’s Avatar
Abdiel L. Mar 05, 2020 276 views

Is a career in Video Game Design viable for living?

If I pursue a career in game design, will it help pay for bills and the like or should it just stay a hobby? video-game-design games design...

game-design

joseph R.’s Avatar
joseph R. Nov 15, 2019 217 views

how the experience to watch the games will be

i have always wanted to watch a pro game...

games

goaway B.’s Avatar
goaway B. Feb 09, 2019 1831 views
Dylan M.’s Avatar
Dylan M. May 24, 2018 431 views

How to get a good Starting point in the field of Game Design

So i'm looking to peruse a career in Video game design and currently gonna be a senior in high school and want to know a good starting point for getting into it before going off to college. gamedesign games computer-science computer-graphics programming game-design...

design

Guntaz S.’s Avatar
Guntaz S. Jan 22, 2018 407 views

Is there a Job where you can play games for the company and give them feedback?

Because i'm very interested in games and i would like to make it a profession....

games

Gabriel H.’s Avatar
Gabriel H. Jan 21, 2018 518 views

Whats the best way to get a job in game design

My dream job is to work on video games, preferably independently but experience at a major game studio would help. I was wondering what are the best things I can do right now to help me get a job at a major game studio? games computer-games...

game-design

Devetra C.’s Avatar
Devetra C. Jan 03, 2018 548 views
kaylen S.’s Avatar
kaylen S. Feb 21, 2017 529 views

what would be more benificial aircraft engineer or a automobil engineer

I am in the six grade and I'm looking to become a engineer but I am not sure out of these two because I want the most money that I can get out of a job and what type of degree would I have to have to be a professional?...

games

Chase M.’s Avatar
Chase M. Jan 11, 2017 1019 views

How do I practice programming and making games?

Currently, all I know is a little bit of GameMaker's built in coding language, and I have a budget of 0 dollars. I've made 1 game with the help of a YouTube tutorial (an asteroids clone) and have multiple unfinished projects. I want to know the answer to these questions: What programming...

programming video-games computer-games video-game-design business-development development game-design games

Maitlin B.’s Avatar
Maitlin B. May 24, 2016 927 views

What is it like to be a professional game tester?

As anyone who plays video games would be, I was excited by the prospect that playing video games could be a viable career choice. But I don't know if it would be the right career for me, since in the end it sounds like a lot of sitting down. Is it as fun as it sounds initially, does it become...

game video-games games tech

Maitlin B.’s Avatar
Maitlin B. May 24, 2016 1068 views

How does one get involved in the creation of video games?

I've always loved video games, not only as a way to take my mind off of stress, but also as a form of interactive media that can bring people together. The unique experiences and lessons I've learned from video games have helped me so much in life, that I want to do the same for others, even if...

video-games games tech

Juan R.’s Avatar
Juan R. May 19, 2016 465 views

how can you make a game like minecraft?

i want to create the future minecraft...

games

devi U.’s Avatar
devi U. Apr 26, 2016 659 views

how to become a good student to my school teacher?

i will always do any silly work and get scold from teacher ..she will always scold me .. what to do to get rid of this airline-industry fine-art games team...

kanban

Isaiah V.’s Avatar
Isaiah V. Apr 06, 2016 886 views

Game design or computer science?

I'm interested in game design and thinking about pursuing a career in game design. I heard that majoring in computer science is recommended. Is this true? computer-science computer game-design games...

interactive-media

Yung P.’s Avatar
Yung P. Mar 21, 2016 824 views

Do you think game testing is a good way to make $?

Ive been thinking about being a game tester for a living.but i want to know if it will benefit my life. games...

video

Tristan S.’s Avatar
Tristan S. Jan 14, 2016 576 views

price of degree

how much would it cost to get a bachelor degree in computer science in canada? computer-science games...

video

Marco G.’s Avatar
Marco G. Oct 28, 2015 623 views

HOW CAN I GET MONEY

games sells...

games

Marco G.’s Avatar
Marco G. Oct 21, 2015 689 views

what kind of jod do not in the way of school and i can get money

I'm 11 I want money to buy games I like games...

games

Chance R.’s Avatar
Chance R. Jun 26, 2015 1200 views

What are the key components to becoming a professional game designer?

I am 17 and a student at Balboa High School. I love experiencing the stories that are told through gaming and want to make them. I need to know the requirements to become a professional in that field so I can follow my passion. general animation...

games