Career Questions tagged Game

nicolas W.’s Avatar
nicolas W. Feb 09, 2017 532 views

If I want to be a game designer what skills do I need?

i am asking this question because i am interested in this job #to #game #video-games #game-development #game-design...

#video-game-design

Joshua O.’s Avatar
Joshua O. Oct 30, 2016 581 views

What is a day in the life of a game programmer like?

I am looking for an answer to this question because I am looking into this as a career choice and I would like to know more of what to expect. #science #computer #programming...

#game

Wenge X.’s Avatar
Wenge X. Jul 26, 2016 478 views

Am I qualified in game industry?

I just finished 2.1 in subject Computer Science (Game Tech) at NTU , but I always confuses that am I really qualified in game industry. Can I handle well with the jobs? Projects? Well three years in studying game tech is good for me, I gain lots knowledge, but their current workers must have...

#game #game-development #video-games #worker

Izaya  C.’s Avatar
Izaya C. Jul 01, 2016 401 views

how to become a beta tester

I am in high school and need help what do i do #game...

#video

Latavis D.’s Avatar
Latavis D. May 05, 2016 744 views

How much money is put into video game designing?

Sammy  L.’s Avatar
Sammy L. May 25, 2016 429 views
Maitlin B.’s Avatar
Maitlin B. May 24, 2016 603 views

What is it like to be a professional game tester?

As anyone who plays video games would be, I was excited by the prospect that playing video games could be a viable career choice. But I don't know if it would be the right career for me, since in the end it sounds like a lot of sitting down. Is it as fun as it sounds initially, does it become...

#tech #game #video-games #games

Remy U.’s Avatar
Remy U. May 16, 2016 412 views
Latavis D.’s Avatar
Latavis D. May 05, 2016 435 views

How do you create a game

Video game #game...

#video

Latavis D.’s Avatar
Latavis D. May 05, 2016 404 views

What does a programmer do

Video game #game...

#video

MATT M.’s Avatar
MATT M. Sep 03, 2015 529 views
Audie S.’s Avatar
Audie S. Sep 02, 2015 775 views

What are some prerequisites to game design and programming? (i.e. 3d modeling, scripting, etc).

I was just wondering if there were any programs where I could start practicing how to do these things. I have experience with some 3D design and some coding skills in HTML, CSS, Javascript, Python, and a bit of PHP. It would also be nice if someone would recommend to me some sourced game...

#game #college #computer

Andy T.’s Avatar
Andy T. Jun 26, 2015 1013 views

Can you delay the due date for the game you are making?

I' Andy, I go to Balboa High school and why I'm asking this is because I had a project in making a game and it HAD to be on time so I'm asking this because I'm not so sure whether I can ask for more time to complete it, checking the mistakes or just redo the whole function if it's wrong....

#programming #game #video-games

Ammar S.’s Avatar
Ammar S. Mar 19, 2015 955 views

How to be game programmer?

I'm interested in becoming a video game programmer and aimed to work at the Square Enix Japan one day. But I don't really know what should I do for my first step. I'm doing Pharmacy course for my Diploma right now and it was the biggest mistake I've ever done. So I planned to finish my diploma...

#game #programmer #video #video-game-design

Michael  A.’s Avatar
Michael A. Dec 16, 2014 1423 views

My current high school doesn't have programming classes ?

I had a plan in my old school to take 2 years of programming but I moved. My new school has no programming classes and I don't want to go into college with no experience in the field. I want to go into the game design field and be a programmer but I am worried that I won't know anything about...

#game-design #game #programming

Shahmir A.’s Avatar
Shahmir A. Aug 24, 2013 1086 views

i want to make 3d games like e3 games n want to become game designer..what course should i do to become game design engineer

i loved all games n its my dream to make my own games and character but i dont know that what course or diploma should i do to become successfull game design engineer. plz help me. and what qualification is required?...

#game

Alain M.’s Avatar
Alain M. Aug 19, 2013 1909 views

How to become a game designer?

First off I'd like to apologize for such a long post. Some info about me; I live in Malta (in the EU) and I am 16 years old. I am currently wondering what to take at A-level and Intermediate level to be able to achieve my dream job. So far I've registered myself for; Art and ICT A-level and;...

#designer #game

W0lfie .’s Avatar
W0lfie . Apr 14, 2013 1723 views

How do I become a game designer? (Might sound silly, but please take a look:))

Right of the bat I'd like to apologize for what is probably going to be a pretty long post. Hello everyone who looks into this page. I am Alex and next year I'll be finishing high-school. The traditional 12 year grid if you will :D. It is a really confusing time for me now, because I should...

#career-paths #game #video-games #career #design

CV JAIL SON .’s Avatar
CV JAIL SON . Jan 06, 2012 1454 views

How hard is it to study video game designing and CIA.

Video game designing is my hobby but I want my primary job to be CIA. Can I do both? #game #designing...

#cia