Career Questions tagged Coding

Ethan D.’s Avatar
Ethan D. May 05 94 views

How did you get started coding?

In class we are discussing career opportunities and are trying to find information on different careers.

mario F.’s Avatar
mario F. May 03 94 views

When stuck on a topic of coding is it better to try and fail or watch someone just get it right?

I'm asking this question because sometimes when I watch a tutorial about learning a certain way of doing something while I know its the right way sometimes I still fail to understand it

Adam P.’s Avatar
Adam P. May 02 83 views
Adam P.’s Avatar
Adam P. May 02 87 views

I heard it can be difficult to find a job in coding because different job qualifications are so specific that they need someone either with experience or very capable of learning and adapting is this true

a family friend who has a job in coding drones had told me it was very difficult for him to find a job out of college because the different jobs had such specific requirements in qualifications that he had to find a job that would accept him and offer job training is this true for most jobs in...

Brayden B.’s Avatar
Brayden B. Apr 28 117 views
Brayden B.’s Avatar
Brayden B. Apr 28 79 views

What is the best coding language to learn as a computer programmer?

If you have to learn multiple different types of coding languages, what would be the best one to learn that would help you to learn other languages a lot easier.

Wyatt P.’s Avatar
Wyatt P. Apr 27 130 views

A few questions about getting started as a Video Game Developer

I'm a freshman in high school and have some basic knowledge of HTML and JavaScript languages. 1. What tools/coding languages do you recommend starting out as a game designer? 2. What is the hardest kind of challenge you have faced during development? 3. What is the best genre of game to start...

Jervoris B.’s Avatar
Jervoris B. Apr 26 105 views

Is coding a hard focus area for a Computer Engineer?

Hi, I am a senior Computer Engineering major. I have no experience in the field and I would like to be able to get into the field without being completely lost.

Hope G.’s Avatar
Hope G. Apr 26 97 views

What's the best way to learn coding and how to model along with lighting, and sounds?

I wanna learn more about how to Code games along with how to do lighting and sound effects, i also wanna know how do you start on making a game?

Tushar M.’s Avatar
Tushar M. Apr 26 116 views

Which the best platform to learn coding. Is codeacademy a good platform.

I am tushar I have a passion for software development. I am currently studying in 10 standard. I think if I give a kickstart my career right now so that I can learn other coding languages in my college and get succeed more so I started learning with Codecademy is it a good platform to learn codes.

Tushar M.’s Avatar
Tushar M. Apr 26 118 views

what is the best language to start learning about coding is HTML a good language to start with

I am tushar student of 10 standard. I want to learn about coding I started with HTML and through which I found my passion for software development but is the right language because I don't want to excel in web development. Many people suggested me to learn about python should I learn that.

Jenny G.’s Avatar
Jenny G. Apr 04 88 views

What is the best way of gaining experience in the field of computer science?

I am currently in a computer science class, and I want to know how I could dive in deeper into computer science, as well as how I could gain more experience doing computer science.

beast B.’s Avatar
beast B. Feb 28 138 views

how should i get into coding? what is the best coding language for jobs?

Hello, I am in University and I am interested in pursuing an occupation involving coding. I am not sure where to begin my journey and how/when to apply for jobs. I am unsure which is the best coding language to learn for successful jobs with a stable income. #coding #technology #computer-science

Benjamin T.’s Avatar
Benjamin T. Feb 07 251 views

What is the easiest order for learning coding languages, and what websites are best for learning them?

I am interested in code and was wondering if someone who was experienced in using online websites to learn code could tell me which websites work best. I have also heard from a few people that certain coding languages are better to learn first than others. Thank you for your time....

Gianmarco P.’s Avatar
Gianmarco P. Jan 21 139 views

Learning coding in school

I'm a student learning how to code and I was wondering, how much coding did you learn in school that you use now? I only ask this because a lot of the coding we are doing, I cannot think what it would be used for in most things. The main one i'm curious about is strings, what are they used...

Paco X.’s Avatar
Paco X. Nov 08, 2021 197 views

How hard is coding

How hard and how long would it take to learn a coding language? A rough estimate is fine #coding

Bruce H.’s Avatar
Bruce H. Nov 06, 2021 351 views

People in Computer Science job fields, what is it like?

I want to know job experiences of people already working in CS so I can know what to expect. #computer-science #computer #technology #computer-science #coding

Emely D.’s Avatar
Emely D. Nov 02, 2021 143 views

Any websites that are good for a high schooler that is looking into coding?

Im in 11th grade and i've recently gotten interested in coding #coding #computer #technology

Kelvin G.’s Avatar
Kelvin G. Nov 02, 2021 157 views

Can anyone help me get into coding?

Hey my name is Kelvin and I go to Phillip and Sala Burton High School. I like playing video games and would like to get into coding more. Any help? #coding #video-games