Career Questions tagged Coding

Shaina’s Avatar
Shaina Sep 11 102 views

How do absorb or learn technical functions in programming languages?

I am an IT student. Having a hard time memorizing the functions in Python and figuring out what the "problem" needs. Like I know what is the flow of the "program" but I have no idea what functions or specific commands to use.

Benjamin’s Avatar
Benjamin Aug 29 96 views

What is the best coding language to start with?

I would like to know what coding languages that can be used universally and where I could learn them from.

Almaz’s Avatar
Almaz Aug 23 134 views

What/where do I learn in coding/programming before I go to college?

If I am going to learn more about coding in college what should I do beforehand to prepare?

Almaz’s Avatar
Almaz Aug 23 134 views

What is the best first coding language?

What is the best coding language for beginners?

Anel’s Avatar
Anel Jun 12 167 views

How to choose right company to job shadow

I want to use my Gap year to volunteer/job shadow at a tech business before going to college. How do I know I chose the right one to shadow.

Ryan’s Avatar
Ryan May 27 257 views

What is the difference between these 2 jobs?

Hi im thinking about being a software developer but I keep on seeing software engineer. What are the cons and pros of a software engineer vs a software developer? Also thank you for all the help you guys have given me especially Randy Tolentino.

Ryan’s Avatar
Ryan May 26 243 views

What 2 or 3 coding languages should i study?

I have heard many coding languages but what are the 2 or 3 most used so I can study those in particular once i start studying them. If I'm not mistaken, JavaScript and python are commonly used.

Wyatt’s Avatar
Wyatt May 06 213 views

What is the best interactive platform to learn the fundamentals of the C# language?

I'm looking into coding my own game, what do you recommend or what did you use when first learning how to code C#?

Ethan’s Avatar
Ethan May 05 181 views

How did you get started coding?

In class we are discussing career opportunities and are trying to find information on different careers.

mario’s Avatar
mario May 03 265 views

When stuck on a topic of coding is it better to try and fail or watch someone just get it right?

I'm asking this question because sometimes when I watch a tutorial about learning a certain way of doing something while I know its the right way sometimes I still fail to understand it

mario’s Avatar
mario May 03 186 views

what is the most vital part of coding or software development that will help me branch into other areas?

I've did java and c++ a little, but i want to know more coding languages.

Adam’s Avatar
Adam May 02 190 views

coders out there do you find happiness in your job

is it fulfilling both eating wise and happiness wise

Adam’s Avatar
Adam May 02 259 views

I heard it can be difficult to find a job in coding because different job qualifications are so specific that they need someone either with experience or very capable of learning and adapting is this true

a family friend who has a job in coding drones had told me it was very difficult for him to find a job out of college because the different jobs had such specific requirements in qualifications that he had to find a job that would accept him and offer job training is this true for most jobs in...

Brayden’s Avatar
Brayden Apr 28 309 views

What entry level jobs could I take while studying computer programming in college?

What jobs would help me become a better programmer while still learning in college?

Brayden’s Avatar
Brayden Apr 28 280 views

What is the best coding language to learn as a computer programmer?

If you have to learn multiple different types of coding languages, what would be the best one to learn that would help you to learn other languages a lot easier.

Wyatt’s Avatar
Wyatt Apr 27 250 views

A few questions about getting started as a Video Game Developer

I'm a freshman in high school and have some basic knowledge of HTML and JavaScript languages. 1. What tools/coding languages do you recommend starting out as a game designer? 2. What is the hardest kind of challenge you have faced during development? 3. What is the best genre of game to start...

Jervoris’s Avatar
Jervoris Apr 26 196 views

Is coding a hard focus area for a Computer Engineer?

Hi, I am a senior Computer Engineering major. I have no experience in the field and I would like to be able to get into the field without being completely lost.

Hope’s Avatar
Hope Apr 26 153 views

How much time has to be put in for just coding the start out of the game?

How much of your time goes into the first steps of just coding a game

Hope’s Avatar
Hope Apr 26 188 views

What's the best way to learn coding and how to model along with lighting, and sounds?

I wanna learn more about how to Code games along with how to do lighting and sound effects, i also wanna know how do you start on making a game?

Tushar’s Avatar
Tushar Apr 26 211 views

Which the best platform to learn coding. Is codeacademy a good platform.

I am tushar I have a passion for software development. I am currently studying in 10 standard. I think if I give a kickstart my career right now so that I can learn other coding languages in my college and get succeed more so I started learning with Codecademy is it a good platform to learn codes.

Tushar’s Avatar
Tushar Apr 26 297 views

what is the best language to start learning about coding is HTML a good language to start with

I am tushar student of 10 standard. I want to learn about coding I started with HTML and through which I found my passion for software development but is the right language because I don't want to excel in web development. Many people suggested me to learn about python should I learn that.

Jenny’s Avatar
Jenny Apr 04 169 views

What is the best way of gaining experience in the field of computer science?

I am currently in a computer science class, and I want to know how I could dive in deeper into computer science, as well as how I could gain more experience doing computer science.

Jonathan’s Avatar
Jonathan Mar 25 350 views

How friendly is the atmosphere in the industry of game design? Does the industry treat people well?

Like is it a welcoming career and such, all I really know is that there is good pay

beast’s Avatar
beast Feb 28 254 views

how should i get into coding? what is the best coding language for jobs?

Hello, I am in University and I am interested in pursuing an occupation involving coding. I am not sure where to begin my journey and how/when to apply for jobs. I am unsure which is the best coding language to learn for successful jobs with a stable income. #coding #technology #computer-science

Benjamin’s Avatar
Benjamin Feb 07 335 views

What is the easiest order for learning coding languages, and what websites are best for learning them?

I am interested in code and was wondering if someone who was experienced in using online websites to learn code could tell me which websites work best. I have also heard from a few people that certain coding languages are better to learn first than others. Thank you for your time....

Signora’s Avatar
Signora Feb 02 263 views

What kind of things do Ethical hackers do?

#hacking #ethicalhacking #coding #programming #computer-programming

Jonathan’s Avatar
Jonathan Jan 28 235 views

What paths are usually chosen when getting into game development

#coding #career #career-paths #programming

Jason’s Avatar
Jason Jan 21 209 views

How hard is it to learn to code?

#coding #technology

Jason’s Avatar
Jason Jan 21 153 views

Is coding hard to master?

#coding #technology

Gianmarco’s Avatar
Gianmarco Jan 21 205 views

Learning coding in school

I'm a student learning how to code and I was wondering, how much coding did you learn in school that you use now? I only ask this because a lot of the coding we are doing, I cannot think what it would be used for in most things. The main one i'm curious about is strings, what are they used...