Career Questions tagged Coding

Nichelle E.’s Avatar
Nichelle E. May 12 81 views

What are the pros and cons of working in Medical Billing and Coding?

Hello, I am someone who is looking for a job where sitting down is ideal and less stressful than most jobs. I've heard that this type of job is ideal, but I would love to hear more hands-on experience in this line of work. #job #medical #billing #coding #office #stress #experience...

#advice

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. May 12 219 views

What's a good coding language to start with?

It's part of my major, I want to start now learning it, so it will be easy to understand when classes open again? #computer #major #information-technology #technology #computer-software #coding #codingcamp #bootcamp #covid19 #career #college...

#student

Dayalis P.’s Avatar
Dayalis P. Nov 08, 2019 103 views
Mohamed H.’s Avatar
Mohamed H. Oct 11, 2019 190 views
Brenden S.’s Avatar
Brenden S. Sep 16, 2019 137 views

I would like to know if coding could be done at home (basically, a stay at home job)

I am Brenden. I am in 8th grade & I am very intrigued by coding whatever the circumstance whether it's for a website or a smart program. #coding...

#software

Hector C.’s Avatar
Hector C. Aug 28, 2019 105 views

Which language should i start with in learning code?

Just starting to learn code going to college for computer programming #computer-programming...

#coding

Jason H.’s Avatar
Jason H. Mar 17, 2019 207 views
Camilo Z.’s Avatar
Camilo Z. Mar 08, 2019 153 views

What is one way that coding has benefited your life?

For example, some people claim to be better problem solvers after learning how to code. In what way has coding benefited you? #technology #coding #programming...

#computer

Manoj N.’s Avatar
Manoj N. Mar 07, 2019 169 views

Is it easy to learn R language and python

I need to learn R language and python #tech #coding #programming...

#programmer

Anna B.’s Avatar
Anna B. Mar 05, 2019 176 views

To take on coding as a career, can you self teach?

I have a cousin who has been able to afford traveling all over the world while working to code and program computers, but he never earned a college degree. Is it possible to be hired without a degree today or is it still very important? #tech #programming #coding...

#computer

Ty D.’s Avatar
Ty D. Mar 05, 2019 180 views

How does one program code for artificial intelligence, and how long does that take?

I have always wondered how long it takes for a coder to program A.I's like Siri. #technology #tech #programming #ai...

#coding

Mariam A.’s Avatar
Mariam A. Jan 22, 2019 233 views

What is the difference between cyber security and forensic technology? Or are they the same thing?

I really love programming and information technology and I want to develop my skills even further. I also love science and problem solving so I think that cyber security or forensic technology would both be interesting careers for me. Are there other options? And are there any courses,...

#cyber-security #forensics #science #technology #information-technology #computer-science #programming #coding

Yuniba Y.’s Avatar
Yuniba Y. Aug 25, 2018 212 views

What is the best programming language to learn?

I have no programming experience and I am interested in STEM careers #stem #science...

#coding

Caitlin P.’s Avatar
Caitlin P. May 17, 2018 295 views
Elisabeth T.’s Avatar
Elisabeth T. Apr 12, 2018 270 views

What is the best way to teach yourself how to code?

I need to learn more about computer science and I feel really behind my peers in the field. When I've asked about resources, I'm usually told to "just use something online" and not given other specifics. #coding...

#computer-science

Thomas G.’s Avatar
Thomas G. Apr 04, 2018 297 views

What is a simple beginner path to Machine Learning?

I'm looking for a way to learn how to program ML and Neural Networks, but my high school lacks a class or any instruction. #coding #machine-learning #neural-networks...

#software

Thomas G.’s Avatar
Thomas G. Apr 04, 2018 360 views

What are the best coding languages to learn?

I am looking to be a CS major in college, and I am wondering what languages would be worth learning for optimal success. #coding #software-development #computer-science...

#technology

Denzel E.’s Avatar
Denzel E. Apr 04, 2018 321 views

What are the best places to put my coding skills to good use?

As a programmer, I want to put some of my skills to use, such as possibly working for different companies and labs. What are good places to apply at? #technology #jobs #summer-jobs #coding...

#programming

Patrick B.’s Avatar
Patrick B. Jan 23, 2018 316 views

Will computer science and learning java be essential in the next 5 years?

I am taking computer science now at my high school, and I have been told that it is a very necessary skill. How important is this skill? #technology #coding...

#computerscience

Shamir L.’s Avatar
Shamir L. Jan 22, 2018 753 views

I want to start coding and be a video game developer, but where do i start?

I've always loved playing video games and right now I'm super into Hearthstone (if anyone sees and plays that game add me) and i really want to go into coding and or to create the story for one. However, I do not know here to start at all and i really want to learn, so where do i start? Is...

#video-games #code #video-game-design #video-game-development #video-game-production #coding

Ramtin M.’s Avatar
Ramtin M. Jan 20, 2018 486 views

Which program is best to start learning coding?

I want to learn to code. Should I start with python, Java, etc. ? #coding...

#computer-science

Devetra C.’s Avatar
Devetra C. Dec 12, 2017 399 views

Do you have to know how to code to create apps?

I took a coding class in high school but don't know if there are any apps or software that does it automatically for you. #mobile-applications #app-development...

#coding

ian B.’s Avatar
ian B. Oct 12, 2017 659 views

What programming languages must you know for IT management or software engineer?

I know a couple languages, mostly high level but I was wondering If I have to learn C or C++ or ABC . I know python, bootstrap, html, css, java script, learning ruby and rails, and I am learning php and sql. #software-engineering #technology #web-development #computer-software #software...

#html #java #javascript #it-management #css #coding