Career Questions tagged Computer Networking

Daniel G.’s Avatar
Daniel G. Feb 28, 2017 927 views

How to prepare for Cyber Security as a high school student?

I'm interested in doing Cyber Security in the future but I don't know how to prepare for it. I'm still in high school and I am taking computer programming related courses like CSAP. #computer-science #computer-programming #cyber-security #computer-networking...

#computer-security

shaun T.’s Avatar
shaun T. Dec 12, 2016 644 views

my school does not have a computer science class or any other computer class

im 13 a know im young to be on a career website but i want to work in cyber security. knowing my school does not have computer science i am self teaching my self Linux and python so i can know basic knowledge of cyber security. but can i get in two a college or university by being self taught...

#computer-networking #computer-software #computer-science #computer-programming #computer-security

Diepreye E.’s Avatar
Diepreye E. Dec 04, 2016 538 views

what is an ivy league college

How is it any different and how helpfull is it I want to know everything about it #networking #neuroscience #neurology #computer-networking...

#neuropathology

Jorge Sandoval’s Avatar
Jorge S. Nov 29, 2016 462 views

What's the best way to apply for a visa sponsorship?

I'm a fresh a graduate in the telecommunications field, I have experiense in mayor mexican telecommuncations companies, I'm moving to california due that my girlfriend is currrently living there, I have been applying but so far no luck, so here I am asking for an advise. I would be so thankful...

#visas #computer-networking #sponsorship

Elisabeth J.’s Avatar
Elisabeth J. Oct 31, 2016 640 views

How much computer science experience do I need before I decide to major in that in college?

I want to major in computer science because I think it's a really cool subject and I want to learn more, but I feel like I don't have as much experience as everyone else who majors in that. I'm in AP computer science right now and I'm getting it as I go along, but everyone else in the class is...

#technology #computer-science #computer-security #computer-hardware #computer-networking #computer-software #computer-games #computer-programming

Will S.’s Avatar
Will S. Oct 25, 2016 1721 views

Will there not be a demand for a degree in Computer Science in the future?

I was originally planning on going into Computer Science, but I heard from a few teachers and students that there won't be a high demand for it because so many students are going into that field now. Last year at my school, there was one AP computer science class. This year, there are seven AP...

#computer-networking #computer-software #computer-science #computer-programming #computer-hardware

Namito Y.’s Avatar
Namito Y. Oct 22, 2016 490 views

What would you consider as a major with potential to become the most essential for businesses?

I am planning to major in Computer Science for my first year of college next fall but looking for any other majors that could affect businesses in the near future. #computer-science #computer-software #business #college-major #computer-programming #computer-hardware #computer-networking...

#computer-security

Paul P.’s Avatar
Paul P. Aug 19, 2016 1039 views
Diana M.’s Avatar
Diana M. Aug 08, 2016 756 views

Coding a Log In/Sign Up

Is there an easier way to code a log in without using PHP? I don't want a set log in. #computer-science #computer-software #coding...

#computer-networking

Kira N.’s Avatar
Kira N. Jul 12, 2016 1042 views

How do you network?

I have a pretty vague conception of what networking is and how you do it and why it is beneficial. #networking #social-networking #computer-networking...

#network

Nick P.’s Avatar
Nick P. May 05, 2016 697 views

As a System Adminstrator, what kind of tasks do you complete on a regular basis?

I have been thinking about pursuing a bachelor degree in Computer Science. For the last few years I have been working on programming in C++ and Java, but recently I moved to working with computer systems themselves. During the summer I installed a few Linux systems onto a Raspberry Pi and...

#computer-science #computer-networking #computer #system-administration

Wylan Y.’s Avatar
Wylan Y. Jun 05, 2015 1019 views

what do you do as a Photographic Process Workers & a Processing Machine Operators also what do you need for these jobs?

Hey my names is Wylan and I am in 9th grade and I really want to check this out with a professional because so far there is no other question at all about Photographic process Workers & Processing Machine Operators, the reason why i search for this its because i didn't find anything on it...

#hardware #computer-networking #machine-operatiors #computer #solid-computer-skills #computer-hardware

Michael V.’s Avatar
Michael V. Oct 02, 2014 2277 views

How I can become a Computer Scientist ?

I'm a student of IT. I ask this question to know the key steps to become a Computer Scientist. #science #computer #engineering #programmer #computer-networking...

#computer-proficient

David W.’s Avatar
David W. Oct 02, 2014 1081 views

What are some of the most lucrative and/or rewarding entry level positions in the Information Technology field?

I am currently taking IT courses in Boston. I just started the program about a month ago and am starting to get curious as to what are some of my options after this course is over. I definitely want to continue my education, however I am not sure what field I want to go into specifically IE...

#information-technology #computer-science #computer-networking

Dhayananda  R.’s Avatar
Dhayananda R. Sep 15, 2014 1221 views

IT networking

Have 5 years exp in BPO but now want to get into IT networking, completed CCNA certificate let me know from where i need to start so I can learn everything in networking? #it...

#computer-networking

Jennifer P.’s Avatar
Jennifer P. Apr 08, 2014 1626 views

what are some jobs that computer programmers get offered? how much do they get payed? Is it true that they get a lot of money?

Hi! My name is Jennifer and I was wondering much do computer programmers get make a year. Is this a carrier that as soon as i get out of college i can gets job opportunity that help play off college quickly. #computer #computer-programming #computer-engineer...

#computer-networking