Career Questions tagged Sports Media

JAKIR’s Avatar
JAKIR Nov 21 136 views

WHAT SHOULD I DO BECOME A SPORT PERSON

I have completed my 12th with PCM from utter pradesh and i play cricket very well

Molly’s Avatar
Molly Nov 10 196 views

What would you recommend the best route is to get into sports media?

Hey! I'm interested in going into sports media.

callie’s Avatar
callie Nov 10 163 views

sports journalism?

If you were to major in sports journalism what ways have you networked with people to start your career?

Gracie’s Avatar
Gracie Nov 10 220 views

Sports Broadcasting / Sports Media

What does the typical day of a sports broadcaster or someone in the sports media do?

Garrett’s Avatar
Garrett Nov 03 54 views

Sports & entertainment management?

Best college to go to for this major.

Jalia Robinson’s Avatar
Jalia Robinson Aug 23 84 views

What programs in college is the best for getting major sports broadcaster jobs? What Small jobs are the best for staring out your career after college?

What programs in college is the best for getting major sports broadcaster jobs? What Small jobs are the best for starting out your career after college?

Sophie’s Avatar
Sophie Apr 12, 2021 362 views

What does a broadcast journalists daily life look like?

#sports-journalism #broadcast-journalism #sports-broadcasting #sports-media

Reiden’s Avatar
Reiden Nov 30, 2020 356 views

What does it take to start a career in media for example sports media or a social media influencer

#media #social-media #broadcast-media #sports-media #technology #content-creator

Julian’s Avatar
Julian Aug 28, 2018 365 views

There are many schools with Sports Management Degrees and some with either Broadcast Journalism or Sports Media. What is the best degree for the career of my choice?

I am ready to go to any state to begin this journey. #sports-broadcasting #sports-media

Chyna’s Avatar
Chyna Aug 07, 2018 709 views

Should I start asking about internships after or before college?

#bachelors #media #entertainment #sports-media

Andrea’s Avatar
Andrea Jan 20, 2018 616 views

Balancing reality and a dream?

I've wanted to study engineering, more specifically mechanical, since before I entered high school. And although I still love the discipline and have no doubts about my desire, I know that one reason I like the path is that it is relatively secure. But recently, I've had a dream of going into...

Chenaniah’s Avatar
Chenaniah Jan 16, 2018 607 views

In college, I plan to study sports broadcast journalism, how easy is it to get a job in that field whrn I graduate?

I love sports and I am pretty good about analyzing games and I know names of athletes in different sports pretty good. My dad is concerned that I am should widen my scope and not focus on that field alone. #sports-media #broadcast-media #sports #media #communications #journalism

Chandler’s Avatar
Chandler Nov 28, 2017 709 views

Should sport management undergrads get their master’s degree?

I’ve heard that if a sport management student wants to make more than $40k when they enter the job market, they need to obtain a graduate degree — is this true? #sports #sports-management #masters-degree #sports-media #college #higher-education #career

Michael’s Avatar
Michael Sep 28, 2016 1071 views

How do I find my passion in life?

I have been asked this question more than once in my life time. But, I am unsure what my passion is I haven't narrowed it down. I need some advise for a sense of direction. #career-counseling #entrepreneurship #japan #entertainment #sports-media #philanthropist #undecided

English’s Avatar
English Aug 22, 2016 707 views

Is sports broadcasting or entertainment easy?

I know it sounds like a dumb question, but really how challenging is this major? I've loved playing sports my whole life and have always dreamed of being a sports announcer. But unfortunately I'm worried the major will be to difficult to complete and I'll be forced to give up the dream. Is...

Christian’s Avatar
Christian Aug 22, 2016 893 views

To what extent is the technical knowledge of video and audio editing softwares important in sports broadcasting?

Because I am studying Broadcast Communication #broadcast-media #sports-journalism #sports-media #broadcast-television #marketing-communications

ethel’s Avatar
ethel Aug 22, 2016 1007 views

How can I learn more about sports broadcasting while in high school?

I have always been interested in sports broadcasting, but have never really done anything about it because I do not know how to start, I would like to experience an internship or something similar to get to know the medium, houw could I do this? #broadcast-media #sports-journalism...

Jordan’s Avatar
Jordan Aug 21, 2016 525 views

What is the work enviornment like as a sports entertainment broadcaster?

Is this career exciting on an everyday basis? #sports-media

James’s Avatar
James Aug 21, 2016 918 views

Sports Medicine or Sports Reporting Possible

I am a senior in high school and want to do something with sports. I have been in sports since I was 4. I have done karate, baseball, flag football and in the last 4 years have become serious about running. I ran all year at the high school level. I also may want to become a police officer but...

Makaiya’s Avatar
Makaiya Aug 21, 2016 807 views

In sports media, how long do you usually work in a day or week, and is there a lot of outside work that you have to do?

I am an 11th grader, from St. Louis, MO and I play RBI Softball. When I was traveling with the team we had the chance to talk to some of the head of some of the baseball stadium's departments. I talked to one of them afterwards and I was blessed with the opportunity to get a tour of the...

Alana’s Avatar
Alana Aug 20, 2016 963 views

What do you love about sports entertainment?

It is important for everyone to love what they they, especially if they plan on continuing on in their career for many years. This also leads to a happy life! I would like to see why others enjoy this industry to widen my views. #sports #sports-management #entertainment #social-media...

Alana’s Avatar
Alana Aug 20, 2016 823 views

What is the best first step in planning a career in sports entertainment and why?

I believe that it is important for someone who is beginning their journey in starting a career to understand the hard work and steps it takes to achieve their goals. I would like to see how others would start to plan their careers and why so I could also have more input on how to start mine!...

Cailon’s Avatar
Cailon Aug 19, 2016 700 views

Did all of the sport analysts I see broadcasting games on television major in communication and broadcasting or are they doing the job because they are formal athletes?

I am asking this question because I am majoring in Communication Media and because I played college football. #communications #communication #broadcast-media #sports-media #broadcast-television

Paul’s Avatar
Paul Aug 19, 2016 997 views

How would someone with a computer science degree get into sports entertainment?

I am looking into getting my computer science degree and I want to know what jobs are for this field. #computer-science #computer-software #sports #sports-management #computers #sports-marketing #sports-journalism #sports-media

Paul’s Avatar
Paul Aug 19, 2016 2401 views

Computers play an important role in today's society. How do computers play a part in the sports entertainment industry?

I am looking into getting a degree in computer science and I want to see what types of jobs are available in that field. #computer-science #computer-software #computer #sports #computer-hardware #sports-marketing #sports-media #computer-networking

Cailon’s Avatar
Cailon Aug 19, 2016 985 views

Is it a must to speak a foreign language in order to be a sport analyst and be in the broadcasting industry?

I am asking this question because I want to be a sports analyst and radio and television broadcaster. #sports #broadcast-media #sports-media #broadcast-television #broadcast #radio-broadcasting

Ashton’s Avatar
Ashton Aug 19, 2016 861 views

What are som possible careers behind the scenes in professional sports that I can explore?

My ultimate dream is to play in the NBA or NFL as I play both in high school and work really hard at both. I understand the probability of this happening so I want to explore some Plan B options still around the thing I LOVE...SPORTS!!!!!!!! #sports-journalism #sports-media

Sarah’s Avatar
Sarah Aug 19, 2016 1015 views

What is the average day like when you are committed to a full time job?

I am still very young but when I become older I would like to start a family and get to spend quality time with my spouse and children, is that possible with this career? #sports #sports-management #entertainment #children #sports-media

Caleb’s Avatar
Caleb Aug 17, 2016 1068 views

What is the best way to be noticed by professional soccer teams?

I have played soccer my entire life and have won quite a few awards because of it. However, I still have not seen anything from a soccer academy or Jr. club. I am now wondering what is the best way to promote yourself and be noticed? Also, is it better to attain a college education before...

Eldon’s Avatar
Eldon Aug 16, 2016 911 views

Why did you choose a job as a sports announcer?

I want more insight onto why other people are interested in what I am. #sports #sports-media #communications #media