Career Questions tagged Sports Medicine

Luz L.’s Avatar
Luz L. Mar 16 49 views

What growth opportunities are there in the field of physical therapy?

I'm a female, 19 years old. I'm studying Rehabilitation Technician at Job Corps to become a Physical Therapist Assistants. #physical-therapist #sports-medicine #rehab #occupational-therapy...

#physical-therapy

Kirsten O.’s Avatar
Kirsten O. Jan 28 41 views

How do I know what my major should be?

I want to go to college for #athletic-training and #sports-medicine. What should I major...

Kirsten O.’s Avatar
Kirsten O. Nov 14, 2019 51 views
Michael M.’s Avatar
Michael M. Nov 14, 2019 46 views
Ethan A.’s Avatar
Ethan A. Oct 28, 2019 72 views
Eunice P.’s Avatar
Eunice P. Aug 23, 2019 55 views
Winfred S.’s Avatar
Winfred S. Feb 05, 2019 93 views
Allie H.’s Avatar
Allie H. Aug 19, 2016 383 views

What's it like being in Sports Medicine?

I have always wondered what it's like for people treating athletes in this field. It is challenging, rewarding? #sports-medicine #sports #kinesiology #healthcare...

#doctor

Yura P.’s Avatar
Yura P. May 02, 2018 337 views

Is it possible to become an Athletic Trainer and a Physical Therapist?

My goal is to be a professional in sports medicine field. I came from another country to learn sports medicine as I want to become an Athletic Trainer. I know it is pretty hard since I am a second language learner, however I am also interested in nutrition, physical therapy, and...

#sports-medicine #physical-therapist #orthopedics #physical-therapy #athletic-trainer #kinesiology #college-major #orthodontist #athletictraining

Laura H.’s Avatar
Laura H. Mar 27, 2018 270 views

What are the steps i need to take to be the Sports Medicine Doctor?

My dream job would be sports medicine for the green bay packers. I am going into sports medicine. #sports-medicine #sports #medicine...

#athletics

nicholas C.’s Avatar
nicholas C. Mar 27, 2018 193 views

How much do sports medicine doctors make a year?

Hi, my name is Nick and I'm looking into the medical field. I was curious how much sports medicine doctors make a year #sports-medicine #medicine #sports #kinesiology #career...

#financial-planning

YvesLangston M.’s Avatar
YvesLangston M. Mar 19, 2018 223 views

How can I have a positive impact in my future career field?

I am currently pursuing a degree in Biology with goals to get into Medical School to study Orthopedics. What are some challenges that Orthopedic doctors and surgeons face today that I could make into a goal to overcome? #medicine #sports-medicine...

#orthopedics

Michael W.’s Avatar
Michael W. Mar 07, 2018 282 views

What are some career choices in sports medicine?

What are some choices in sports medicine? #sportsmedicine #sports-medicine...

#sports

Joy Z.’s Avatar
Joy Z. Jan 25, 2018 283 views
Cortney H.’s Avatar
Cortney H. Jan 24, 2018 200 views

What course are required to become a kinesiologist

I am also interested in becoming a kinesiologist. I am thinking of double-majoring in college....

#sports-medicine

Ethan D.’s Avatar
Ethan D. May 24, 2016 356 views

Is there a cap to your potential earning within the physical therapy profession?

I plan to go into Physical Therapy/Sports Medicine. My reasons are to help others and to be continue to be involved in sports. The reason for my question is due to the cost of school and how quickly I can payback any loans that I may need to take. #college #sports #physical-therapy #athletics...

#sports-medicine #loans #job-costing

James D.’s Avatar
James D. Aug 21, 2016 470 views

Sports Medicine or Sports Reporting Possible

I am a senior in high school and want to do something with sports. I have been in sports since I was 4. I have done karate, baseball, flag football and in the last 4 years have become serious about running. I ran all year at the high school level. I also may want to become a police officer but...

#sports-marketing #sports-medicine #sports-media #or #athletics #sports-journalism #sport #sports #in #sports-agent #field

Reily C.’s Avatar
Reily C. May 13, 2016 651 views

Is human biology a good major for sports medicine?

I will be attending UCSD, majoring in human biology and want to be a sports medicine physician. #sports-medicine #admissions-counseling #sports #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care #sports...

Reily C.’s Avatar
Reily C. May 13, 2016 469 views
Pradyuth T.’s Avatar
Pradyuth T. Oct 29, 2016 419 views

Best Major and Minors to take in college to become a sports med doctor?

I want to be a sports medicine doctor in the future and was wondering which classes would best aid me in med school for my career path #anatomy #physiology #medicine #sports-medicine #college-major...

#hospital-and-health-care

Hailey O.’s Avatar
Hailey O. Sep 01, 2017 502 views

Is it possible to get a degree in exercise science, and not specialize in something yet still get a good paying job?

I know I want an exercise science degree, but i'm not sure what I want to use it for. Since it is so generic and broad, can I get a bachelors degree in it, and get a good job without specializing? #sports-medicine #medicine #college #career #lost #hospital #physicaltherapy #workout...

#technology #desire #job

Ashley P.’s Avatar
Ashley P. May 14, 2016 422 views

What topics are normally taught in medical ethics, and how does this information benefit those pursuing a career in pediatric orthopedics?

I am asking this question because I will be taking medical ethics in college and would also like to pursue a career in pediatric orthopedics. #doctor #medicine #healthcare #pediatrics #hospital-and-health-care...

#sports-medicine

David W.’s Avatar
David W. Feb 15, 2017 458 views

How many years of college do I have to go through and what degree do I have to have to be a physical trainer?

As playing sports for nearly all of my life, playing a variety of sports, including, baseball, basketball, football, soccer, I have had a huge interest in playing and helping with sports. As my freshman year in baseball, I tore the Labrum Muscle in my right shoulder. IT had to require surgery,...

#sports-medicine #physical-therapist #physical-therapy #athletic-training #sports-injuries #fitness-training

jesse R.’s Avatar
jesse R. Oct 31, 2016 358 views

What is the best college to attend for Kinesiology

I am interested in working with sports teams in physical therapy or as a doctor and I am wondering what is the best college to attend to have opportunities to intern in this field during my undergraduate education. #sports-medicine...

#college-professor