Career Questions tagged Sports Medicine

sienna S.’s Avatar
sienna S. May 14 82 views

i dont know what i want to b

i like sports like soccer dance lacross ski and running...

sports-medicine

Tanner L.’s Avatar
Tanner L. Feb 25 121 views

What classes should I take in High School to become a Athletic Trainer?

I would like to be an athletic trainer for a pro or college hockey team and I would like to know what some of the best classes to take in High School are. high-school athletictrainer sports-medicine...

sports

marc R.’s Avatar
marc R. Oct 23, 2020 153 views

what are drawbacks of being a physical trainer

I wanted to know what could be some of the bad things that being a physical trainer are. physical-trainer athletic-training...

sports-medicine

Emilie T.’s Avatar
Emilie T. Jul 18, 2020 196 views

What are some careers in Sports Medicine?

Although I am still interested in engineering, I have also become interested in Sports Medicine. However, I don't know what I would decide to do if I decided to pursue that dream. I would rather not be a physical therapist, but more of a trainer. If anyone could provide some examples of...

student-trainer physical-therapy physical-therapist sports-medicine trainer july20

caroline U.’s Avatar
caroline U. Jul 07, 2020 168 views

What do I all do while being in sprots medicine?

I love to travel and I am in love with sports, i am the o ly girl on the boys football team, and i play soccer, and body build at age of 14. Traveling with sports teams and being in sprots medicine, would be awesome...

sports-medicine

caroline U.’s Avatar
caroline U. Jul 07, 2020 267 views

What all do i need to do in order to get into sports medicine?

I really want to go into sports medicine, but I need to know what I need to do...

sports-medicine

Luz L.’s Avatar
Luz L. Mar 16, 2020 338 views

What growth opportunities are there in the field of physical therapy?

I'm a female, 19 years old. I'm studying Rehabilitation Technician at Job Corps to become a Physical Therapist Assistants. physical-therapist sports-medicine rehab occupational-therapy...

physical-therapy

Kirsten O.’s Avatar
Kirsten O. Jan 28, 2020 192 views

How do I know what my major should be?

I want to go to college for athletic-training and sports-medicine. What should I major...

Allie H.’s Avatar
Allie H. Aug 19, 2016 552 views

What's it like being in Sports Medicine?

I have always wondered what it's like for people treating athletes in this field. It is challenging, rewarding? sports-medicine sports kinesiology healthcare...

doctor

Yura P.’s Avatar
Yura P. May 02, 2018 677 views

Is it possible to become an Athletic Trainer and a Physical Therapist?

My goal is to be a professional in sports medicine field. I came from another country to learn sports medicine as I want to become an Athletic Trainer. I know it is pretty hard since I am a second language learner, however I am also interested in nutrition, physical therapy, and...

orthopedics physical-therapy orthodontist kinesiology athletictraining sports-medicine physical-therapist college-major athletic-trainer

Laura H.’s Avatar
Laura H. Mar 27, 2018 418 views

What are the steps i need to take to be the Sports Medicine Doctor?

My dream job would be sports medicine for the green bay packers. I am going into sports medicine. sports-medicine sports medicine...

athletics

nicholas C.’s Avatar
nicholas C. Mar 27, 2018 353 views

How much do sports medicine doctors make a year?

Hi, my name is Nick and I'm looking into the medical field. I was curious how much sports medicine doctors make a year sports-medicine medicine sports kinesiology career...

financial-planning

YvesLangston M.’s Avatar
YvesLangston M. Mar 19, 2018 452 views

How can I have a positive impact in my future career field?

I am currently pursuing a degree in Biology with goals to get into Medical School to study Orthopedics. What are some challenges that Orthopedic doctors and surgeons face today that I could make into a goal to overcome? medicine sports-medicine...

orthopedics

Michael W.’s Avatar
Michael W. Mar 07, 2018 454 views

What are some career choices in sports medicine?

What are some choices in sports medicine? sportsmedicine sports-medicine...

sports

Cortney H.’s Avatar
Cortney H. Jan 24, 2018 355 views

What course are required to become a kinesiologist

I am also interested in becoming a kinesiologist. I am thinking of double-majoring in college....

sports-medicine

Ethan D.’s Avatar
Ethan D. May 24, 2016 478 views

Is there a cap to your potential earning within the physical therapy profession?

I plan to go into Physical Therapy/Sports Medicine. My reasons are to help others and to be continue to be involved in sports. The reason for my question is due to the cost of school and how quickly I can payback any loans that I may need to take. college sports physical-therapy athletics...

job-costing loans sports-medicine

James D.’s Avatar
James D. Aug 21, 2016 769 views

Sports Medicine or Sports Reporting Possible

I am a senior in high school and want to do something with sports. I have been in sports since I was 4. I have done karate, baseball, flag football and in the last 4 years have become serious about running. I ran all year at the high school level. I also may want to become a police officer but...

sports-journalism sports-media sports sports-medicine sports-agent athletics in sport sports-marketing or field