Career Questions tagged Wrestling

dakota’s Avatar
dakota Mar 03 211 views

Any advice for becomeing a profetional wrestler

im looking into becomeing a professional wrestler any advice to get started

Jonovin’s Avatar
Jonovin May 12, 2016 669 views

how long would it take to actually be a foot ball player

i want to know how long i need to wait in order to get to where i want to be #football #wrestling

Courtney’s Avatar
Courtney May 10, 2016 1101 views

What types of careers are there in the sports industry?

I know there are things like sports agents, journalism, etc. But is there a good market for other types of careers in the sports industries? People always say to get a career in something you love, and I love sports. It's something I am the most passionate about. I don't think I am cut out to...

Payton’s Avatar
Payton Apr 07, 2015 3861 views

What Classes should I take to become a wrestler?

Hi my name is Payton i'm in sixth grade i love wrestling and my favorite superstar is John Cena i watch WWE wrestling and i want to become a wrestler just like them when i grow up #wrestling #wwe #muscles

Carlos’s Avatar
Carlos Dec 02, 2014 1155 views

What if your wanting to major in culinary arts and sports medicine?

For someone who is interested in both of the majors how could we combine them? because they're in two totally different fields. Is it better just to make one a minor and the other your major? #sports #culinary-arts #medical-field #wrestling