Career Questions tagged Wrestling

Jonovin K.’s Avatar
Jonovin K. May 12, 2016 406 views

how long would it take to actually be a foot ball player

i want to know how long i need to wait in order to get to where i want to be #football...

#wrestling

Courtney B.’s Avatar
Courtney B. May 10, 2016 732 views

What types of careers are there in the sports industry?

I know there are things like sports agents, journalism, etc. But is there a good market for other types of careers in the sports industries? People always say to get a career in something you love, and I love sports. It's something I am the most passionate about. I don't think I am cut out to...

#wrestling #sports #football #baseball #sports-industry

Payton  .’s Avatar
Payton . Apr 07, 2015 2223 views

What Classes should I take to become a wrestler?

Hi my name is Payton i'm in sixth grade i love wrestling and my favorite superstar is John Cena i watch WWE wrestling and i want to become a wrestler just like them when i grow up #wrestling #wwe...

#muscles

Carlos C.’s Avatar
Carlos C. Dec 02, 2014 832 views

What if your wanting to major in culinary arts and sports medicine?

For someone who is interested in both of the majors how could we combine them? because they're in two totally different fields. Is it better just to make one a minor and the other your major? #sports #culinary-arts #medical-field...

#wrestling