Career Questions tagged Sports Marketing

William’s Avatar
William Aug 29 88 views

How do you create a brand for yourself through sports?

I'm an athlete in high school and I know that advertising yourself as a brand is popular in sports but I am wondering if I were to start that brand now for myself, how would I start?

Dartavious’s Avatar
Dartavious Jun 07 166 views

What Industry Is Microsoft In?

What industry is Microsoft in such as:IT,Sports,Entertainment?

Jake’s Avatar
Jake May 13 144 views

What is the hardest part about jobs involving sports?

I would like to go into something involving sports but I am wondering about the hard parts?

Jake’s Avatar
Jake May 13 182 views

I would like to go into something that involves sports such as sports management or sports medicine, or sports marketing which schools should I look into?

Terrence’s Avatar
Terrence May 19, 2021 239 views

What are some ways to have a successful business?

#sports #sports-management #sports-marketing

Ava’s Avatar
Ava Feb 23, 2021 183 views

Do colleges scout with covid?

#sports-marketing

Dalton’s Avatar
Dalton Apr 16, 2019 461 views

I'm interested in becoming a entrepreneur, what strengths and weaknesses might i need?

#entrepreneur #business #sports #football # #sports-management #sports-medicine #sports #sports-marketing #technology # engineering

Brandon’s Avatar
Brandon Jan 16, 2018 512 views

How can I have a successful career in Sports Marketing if i am an accounting major?

The reason why is because i have found an interest in Sports Marketing after taking a course but i am a senior in the accounting program and i have already made a decision to switch careers. Unfortunately at this point i cannot switch majors so i am wondering if there is an avenue to get into...

Dillon’s Avatar
Dillon Oct 31, 2016 1077 views

Why should I get an economics degree to further my career managing a baseball team?

Most people working in Major League Baseball as management already have a degree, but instead of a major in actual sports management, they have economics. Why is that? What does economics have to do with baseball? #business-management #economics #sports-management #sports-marketing

Kiana’s Avatar
Kiana Aug 22, 2016 1342 views

What makes a sport great?

There are multiple sports across the world, yet only some are more respected than others. Why is this so? For example, in the 2016 Rio Olympics handball is as an olympic sport, but it is looked down upon by most people as a joke. I am interested in the answer of this question since it is...

Jordan’s Avatar
Jordan Aug 21, 2016 953 views

What does marketing and sales have to do with the sports entertainment industry?

What relation or career job connects marketing/sales with the sports entertainment industry? #sports #marketing #sales #sports-marketing

James’s Avatar
James Aug 21, 2016 882 views

Sports Medicine or Sports Reporting Possible

I am a senior in high school and want to do something with sports. I have been in sports since I was 4. I have done karate, baseball, flag football and in the last 4 years have become serious about running. I ran all year at the high school level. I also may want to become a police officer but...

Daniela’s Avatar
Daniela Aug 21, 2016 981 views

What should I major in if I want my career to be involved in business and athletics?

I was thinking about majoring in management or marketing, but I'm not sure. Some schools I am applying to don't have either as a major, so what should I do in those cases? #business #management #sports #sports-management #athletics #athlete #marketing-and-advertising #sports-marketing

Melissa’s Avatar
Melissa Aug 21, 2016 831 views

What is the most important thing (lesson or skill) one can take out of working in the sports entertainment industustry?

With many people coming into this industry, I felt it needed to be asked what makes the struggle and effort to be successful in this field worth it. #entertainment #sports-marketing #personal-development

Paul’s Avatar
Paul Aug 19, 2016 947 views

How would someone with a computer science degree get into sports entertainment?

I am looking into getting my computer science degree and I want to know what jobs are for this field. #computer-science #computer-software #sports #sports-management #computers #sports-marketing #sports-journalism #sports-media

Paul’s Avatar
Paul Aug 19, 2016 2262 views

Computers play an important role in today's society. How do computers play a part in the sports entertainment industry?

I am looking into getting a degree in computer science and I want to see what types of jobs are available in that field. #computer-science #computer-software #computer #sports #computer-hardware #sports-marketing #sports-media #computer-networking

Kendall’s Avatar
Kendall Aug 19, 2016 560 views

What is it like to manage a professional sports organization? What are some of the responsibilities and most difficult tasks?

I am looking to major in Sports Management next year and would like to learn as much as possible before heading off to college. #sports-management #sports-marketing

Kendall’s Avatar
Kendall Aug 19, 2016 605 views

In the Sports Management field, how should one plan on making the most of internships during and after college?

I am considering a Sports Management degree and would like to know what it takes to be successful in the field. #sports-management #sports-marketing

Caleb’s Avatar
Caleb Aug 18, 2016 811 views

What should I major in to become a sports agent? What skill set is needed? Also, what is a day as a sports agent like?

I'd love to become a sports agent, however, I don't know the best steps or what its like. How do you get noticed and picked up as an agent? What are the best schools and a target ACT score?
Thanks to all those who answer! #sports-management #sports-marketing #sports-agent

Maddie’s Avatar
Maddie Aug 18, 2016 980 views

Would a background in psychology help in this field?

Regarding sports and entertainment management, would a background in psychology or even a minor in psychology help? I have taken the FBLA exam in sports and entertainment management and there were a few terms that were correlated to psychology #psychology #entertainment #sports-marketing

Caleb’s Avatar
Caleb Aug 17, 2016 1036 views

What is the best way to be noticed by professional soccer teams?

I have played soccer my entire life and have won quite a few awards because of it. However, I still have not seen anything from a soccer academy or Jr. club. I am now wondering what is the best way to promote yourself and be noticed? Also, is it better to attain a college education before...

Michaela’s Avatar
Michaela Aug 16, 2016 705 views

What types of jobs are common for people working in the sports management or sports marketing industries?

I've always been interested in sports management and sports marketing because of my interest in sports and business. However, I'm not familiar with what kind of careers are available in these industries. #sports-management #sports-marketing #entertainment-industry

Michaela’s Avatar
Michaela Aug 16, 2016 3564 views

What is a "day in the life" of someone working in the Sports Marketing or Sports Management field?

I really enjoy watching and playing sports, and I'm also interested in studying business. I think that Sports Management and Sports marketing sound like really awesome careers that would combine both of these interests. However, I'm not sure what a typical day looks like for these careers, and...

Lauren’s Avatar
Lauren Aug 16, 2016 1078 views

Do any sports broadcasting companies offer internships?

I am interested in becoming a sports broadcaster and was wondering if there were any possible internships or job-shadow opportunities so that I could get a better understanding of what the job entails. #sports #sports-marketing

Lauren’s Avatar
Lauren Aug 16, 2016 813 views

What are the education requirements for a sports broadcaster?

I am interested in becoming a sports broadcaster, but I don't know if there are requirements to the job. What should I major in in college? Should I do internships to get experience? What pre-requisites are encouraged or required? #sports #sports-management #sports-marketing

Annalie’s Avatar
Annalie Aug 15, 2016 789 views

What qualifies one sports broadcaster as being more reliable than another?

This question would be helpful in organizing a stable career path and resume to assist in solidifying a good job out of college. #career #college-major #broadcast-media #sports-marketing #experience-design

Zachyre’s Avatar
Zachyre Aug 15, 2016 646 views

What are some good majors to be interested in when wanting to achieve the career of a Sports Broadcaster Entertainer

I am interested in being one and would like to know what to take in college #sports-management #sports-marketing

Annalie’s Avatar
Annalie Aug 15, 2016 1052 views

How does somebody who has not played a particular sport able to broadcast about it?

My name's Annalie, I'm a 17 year old girl from Long Island, New York or follows sports, especially soccer relatively closely, and was curious while watching a female panel discuss a football game. #broadcast-media #sports-marketing #career-path-planning

Cameron’s Avatar
Cameron Aug 14, 2016 696 views

How hard is it to hold two jobs in the busy business of sports management?

It is known that some jobs require a lot of traveling when dealing in the area of sports management. How hard would it be to hold two different jobs (both not necessarily in the field of sports management). #sports #job #sports-management #sports-marketing #income #multi-tasking #risk-management

Chioma ’s Avatar
Chioma Aug 14, 2016 759 views

For the sports entertainment industry do you add your own spins to the industry?

I love using my creativity to add interest and spice to certain things in my life so if I do decide to take this step in my life I would love to know. #entertainment #sports-marketing #software-industry