Sports Medicine or Sports Reporting Possible

Updated Massapequa, New York

I am a senior in high school and want to do something with sports. I have been in sports since I was 4. I have done karate, baseball, flag football and in the last 4 years have become serious about running. I ran all year at the high school level. I also may want to become a police officer but feel I may enjoy the sports field must more. I was wondering about the different fields I can pursue? #in #field #or #sports #sport #athletics #sports-journalism #sports-marketing #sports-journalism #sports-medicine #sports-media #sports-agent

Monty’s Answer

Updated Grapevine, Texas
The direction in the sports field is only limited by your imagination. There is practically something for all interests. If you enjoy law, then explore the sports agency field. If you enjoy drawing, explore the sports graphic arts and design field. If you enjoy writing or broadcasting try something in the sports journalism field. If you enjoy math and stats, try something in the sports information field. You get the picture. Study a field and interest in college and adapt it to sports. Chances are there is an opportunity in sports out there that pertains to your interest. Continued best!